A Well Laid Plan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wild man who went by the name T-Boon owned the joint. He was also the head guide and chief cook, and could that Cajun cook! He had three younger men in their late teens, all nephews, who helped him out doing whatever was required.

Bill and I arrived around dusk after driving all day through intermittent rain. There were three other hunters who had arrived the day before, and who were practically giddy with the number of birds they had shot. The only nighttime entertainment was eating, drinking beer, swapping lies and playing a wicked card game called Boure.

Next morning, the cold front had pushed through and high pressure had set in. It was cool, in the low forties. The cloudless, crisp blue sky had unlimited visibility. Terrible weather for duck hunting! One of T-Boon's nephews took us out to a blind. We could see the ducks, flying overhead at about 2,000 feet. That was about as close as we got to a duck the entire trip.

Later that afternoon, back at the camp another hunter arrived. Identified only as Dave, he had his wife, Shelia, with him. Sheila was a tall, buxom, slutty-looking bleached blonde in her early forties. It was hard to believe that anyone would bring their wife out to place like this, but Dave and Sheila seemed to be comfortable with the accommodations. As usual we played cards after eating our fill of gumbo. In short order, Dave managed to clean everyone's clock and the game broke up after everyone had lost their two hundred dollar limit.

There was some chanky-chank music playing on the CD player and Dave started to dance with Sheila. They were a very good dance couple and soon everyone was taking a turn doing a Cajun two-step or waltz with Sheila. Then Dave changed the music to something more appropriate for a bump and grind. Sheila now danced alone. From her suggestive moves, it was obvious that she had kept her figure by being a "professional" dancer. As a pro, she was doing a good job entertaining her audience.

There was a break in the music. Picking out a new CD, Dave asked, "Anyone wanna see a little skin?"

Naturally, we all hooted our encouragement. Over the next few songs, Sheila went around giving lap dances as she got naked. When the music stopped, she was lying across a table, playing with her tits. T-Boon broke out a bottle of whiskey. Dave poured a shot in her navel, then dealt out one card to each of the paying guests. In the order of the cards, we then slurped shots from her belly button. Soon, at Dave's suggestion, the other three hunters were taking other liberties, sucking whiskey from her tits and finger frigging her to an orgasm. Then Dave drops his pants, kicks out of them, steps up and fucks her while T-Boon and one of his boys held her legs high in the air. Even in my bad-boy frat days, I hadn't seen anything like this.

My poor pecker was so hard I thought it would burst. Bill too was similarly afflicted. He was standing there, watching the entire lewd scene, squeezing his cock through his pants.

In due course, Dave got his rocks off. Stepping back from between Shelia's legs, he retrieved a small duffel bag and poured the contents on his naked and freshly fucked wife. A pile of condoms grew on her belly until they spilled off her sides and onto the table and the floor. A couple of bottles of lube also tumbled out.

"Tomorrow is Sheila's birthday," Dave announced. "My wife is a nympho slut. For her birthday, I brought her here to get royally fucked."

"Holy smokes," uttered Bill.

"Here's the rules, boys," continued Dave as if he were explaining a new card game. "While we are here, you, any of you, can fuck her. Fuck her as much and as many times as you want. Fuck her however you want. Only you fuck her out here where I can see you. But... do not hurt her. Hurt her and T-Boon's boys will feed you to the gators." His smile took on a sinister look as he added, "You boys leave the hurting up to me."

"One other thing, you gotta use a rubber. I'm the only one who can fuck her bareback. Having said that, she doesn't like the taste of latex, when it comes to dick sucking, she likes the taste of bare dick."

He let the rules sink in and then added, "Oh, one other thing... if you want to poke her in the ass, use lots of lube.

"You have your cards, so you fellas work out who's first."

I had never before cheated on Jan and to my knowledge, Bill had been one hundred percent faithful to Lisa. What's a guy gonna do? Here we are, miles from anywhere, ten guys and a willing, eager skank. After a few drinks, she looked a lot better than when I first saw her, especially now that she was naked. When the gangbang began, I took my place in the rotation as did Bill.

Other than a few trips with Bill to a tittie bar for a lap dance or six with a few young things (I'm not even sure if that that counts, even though Jan and Lisa never knew about it), that was the only time I cheated. As much as I'm on the road, there've been plenty of opportunities for some extra curricular activities, but I never do that sort of thing.

I bring this whole duck-camp episode up because over the course of the next day and half, Shelia had someone humping on her practically non-stop. I admit that I dipped my wick more than once, but what really came to mind when thinking over the episode, was Bill's behavior. He really got into it, or rather into Sheila.

Time and again, when there was an opening and Bill had it up, he fucked her. He treated her pretty rough. When she responded favorably to his rough fucking, he got rougher. He really pounded the hell out her. Early on I thought he just might wind up staked out in the marsh for some large reptile's dinner, but I guess he never really hurt her. As to what Dave considered to be "hurting her", I'm not sure, and I didn't want to know. Apparently hickies, red-ass spankings, and bruised nipples didn't count.

That was also the first and only time I'd actually seen three guys doing a woman at once. Afterwards Bill and I rationalized that not knowing beforehand sort of absolved us from our infidelity. However, knowing what might happen was something all together different. Bill and never went back to T-Boon's duck camp.

Now that I was thinking back on it, I wondered if Bill had gotten too rough with Jan. Is that what the pajamas were all about, to conceal the hickies and the bruising? He certainly knew a lot about what buttons set her off. I hadn't told him everything, but I certainly never implied that she was into pain. He wouldn't do that. Or would he?

One topic I never discussed with him was the fantasy games Jan and I sometimes played. Jan had read about doing that in some trashy women's magazine, and we decided to give it a go. At first I thought it was all pretty stupid, but I played along. After a while, the fantasy screw became set to a formula. The ingredients were light restraints and after she was blindfolded, I'd invite "Bill" in to feel her up and fuck her. Jan really got off on that.

Lying in bed, I'm sure I considered some other factors, but I don't particularly recall them. All I remember was hearing a light tapping that seemed far away, and the dreamlike sound of someone calling my name. Then I heard, "What do you want, Bill?... Sam's not here!... I don't know."

I glanced at the clock. It was 4:15 and realized that I had overslept. I jumped up and looked down the hallway. There was Bill, standing at the bedroom door, trying to get Jan to understand that we were going fishing and that I had to get up.

"Bill!" I loudly whispered. "Bill!"

He turned, threw his hands up in the air in a gesture of expiration and said, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I overslept."

"Well, get dressed, for Christ's sake! It's getting late!" That's when I realized that except for the gym shorts I had on, all my clothes were in the bedroom with Jan.

I tried the door, but it was locked. "Jan! Jan! I need to get my clothes."

"I'm trying to get some sleep, thank you," she answered.

"Jan!" There was only silence as I continued to jiggle the door. Now normally, you would just go get a small screwdriver and open the lock, but years ago, when the kids were snoopy, we had put a dead bolt on the bedroom door. The deadbolt key? God only knows where the key was.

I turned to Bill. He had that "What the fuck?" look on his face. I had clothes at the lake house so I muttered, "Fuck it! Let's go."

Fortunately, in late fall it was still quite warm. We stopped at the Quickie Mart, where Bill graciously bought me a cup of coffee as my wallet was where my shirts where. Heading to the lake, in the early morning darkness, Bill finally asked, "It's none of my business, but what's going on with you two?"

"I'm not sure," I honestly replied. "All I know is that Jan's dander is up. I haven't seen her like this in years. She's upset. Really upset."

"Oh? What did you say to her?"

"I didn't say anything! I never had the chance." Then I related the pertinent events of the day, leaving out the part about the blowjob.

"That doesn't make sense. You must've said or done something."

"No, I didn't. But... if you did something, Bill, you need to come out with it now! Otherwise, Jan's going to be talking to Lisa, and..."

"I didn't do anything!" he protested.

"Okay. I've wracked my brain, trying to figure out something that makes some sense. So far, I'm stumped. So... just what did you do?"

"Whadda mean, what did I do? You know what I did!"

"Okay, so tell me."

"You want it spelled out?... Okay. I took your wife and... I fucked her. I fucked her several times. She sucked on old Willy. Several times. And... I discovered that you were telling me the truth when you said that Jan likes a cock up the butt! Satisfied? Oh, yeah. I ate her pussy! Now is there anything wrong with that?"

Stung by the bluntness of Bill's words, I rode along in silence.

"I had a good time, Sam,' he said evenly. "One hell of a good time! Jan had a good time too. Once we got started, she was... very enthusiastic. I know that Lisa... Lisa had a great time with you between her legs! I assume that you had fun too. So... what's the problem?"

"Why is Jan upset?"

"Beats me!" He thought for a moment and added, "She's a woman?"

"Yeah, she's a woman, but that doesn't quite explain it. Look, I really don't want the details, but I've got to know what happened."

"Fuck! You sound just like Lisa. You know, what went on between you and Lisa, well, that's between you two. What went on between me and Jan..."

"Bill. Something has really upset her. I don't know if it's morning-after regrets..."

"Yeah, that must be it!"

"Maybe. If it is, I still have to deal with it. I have to resolve it."

"God! Don't you just hate that kind of crap?"

I was getting nowhere nearer an answer than when I had dozed off last night. I had Bill pull over so I could take a quick leak and then we were on our way again. Twenty minutes later we were pulling up to the lake house. While Bill lowered the bass boat and got it ready, I went inside and found a change of clothes. By the time I got to the dock, dawn had already broken.

We didn't bother with the outboard motor, we simply glided away with the electric trolling motor and got on with the task of working over the water near the shore bank. We came up to a point within eyesight of the lake house and began hauling in the sand bass. The quickness of the action got my mind off my most pressing problem. Once the action slacked off, we moved on into the adjacent cove. I was getting into the pleasure of being outdoors, in the cool of the morning, doing what I enjoy when I heard the sound of an outboard motor going into idle.

A moment later I looked back and saw that it was Kenny, the game warden. Bill and I have known Kenny both personally and in his official capacity for many years, and the sight him didn't cause me any alarm. We chatted amicably for a few minutes before Kenny asked to see the boat registration and our fishing licenses. Handing Bill's license and the boat's registration papers back to him, Kenny waited expectantly for me to produce mine.

"Uh, Kenny, I left my wallet back home," I offered.

"I see," he replied with a perplex look. "You know, you're required to carry it with you when you're fishing."

"I know. I'm sorry, I forgot."

Kenny looked a bit distraught. "Sam, we've known each other for a long time, but... I got a job to do."

"I know, Kenny, I..."

"I'm gonna have to write you a citation."

"Give me a break!"

"I can't do that. You know that. I know you keep your license current, but you have to have it with you when fishing."

"Kenny..."

"You know, I could seize all your tackle and seize this boat. I'm not going to do that. But I have to give you a citation. Sorry, Sam, don't make me into a prick, it's my job!"

Grudgingly, I signed the citation and as gracefully as possible, accepted it and the one hundred fifty dollar fine.

"I take it that Bill has caught all of these fish?"

"Yeah! I caught them!" piped in Bill.

"That's what I thought. Well, sorry to ruin your day, Sam. If I'd known, I wouldn't have stopped."

"Ah, that's okay. Next time I see you, you can buy me a beer."

"You're on, Sam! Oh, and you'd better stow your tackle." With that, our good buddy, Kenny the game warden, was on his way looking for more wanton criminal activity.

Bill picked up his rod and cast his purple worm into some weeds. The worm was in the water less than ten seconds before he got a hit. The lunker broke the water with a big splash. "Whoa!" shouted Bill in glee. Expertly he played the fish until he got it to the side of the boat. I manned the net and hauled it into the boat. It was a nice-sized big mouth bass. Not a trophy fish by any means, but the kind of fish that draws you back to water.

"Nice fish," I observed as I placed it in the live well. "Wha'cha say we call it a day?"

"What! The fishing's great! Hey, I can't help it if you fucked up!"

Bill had a point. I resigned myself to spending the morning riding around empty handed watching Bill have all the fun. Without the distraction of artfully casting and working a plastic worm to good effect, I was soon obsessing over Jan and the aftermath of our first (and possibly only) swing. After an hour or so, the fishing slowed appreciably. Another thirty minutes, the sun was high in the sky and bass stopped biting altogether.

Returning to our dock, we stowed the gear and the bass boat. Bill and I got out the electric knife and in quick order, filleted the fish and threw the remains to the catfish and turtles.

It was nine thirty on a Sunday morning. We had finished what we set out to do and having nothing more pressing than the hour drive back home, cracked a couple of breakfast beers.

"Bill, I don't mean to pry, but..."

"You still thinking about that?"

"Yes. Look, this may be some serious shit... Damn it, I need your help. I don't want this to come between Jan and me. I don't want my relationship with my wife to go sour."

"Okay. Okay. What do you need to know?"

"What went wrong? Why the frigging crisis?"

"Hell, I don't know!"

"I come home, there's Lisa, practically naked. You see her bikini?"

"Yeah! There wasn't much there."

"So you saw her before I got home?"

"Yeah. She and Jan. Prancing around like a couple of prick teases. Ole Willy was certainly teased."

"So you knew what was the plan?"

"Yeah. So?"

"Were you in on it?"

"No. I played a round of golf and when I got home, they were there, in those bikinis."

"Well, I didn't have a clue except for what Lisa told me."

"And she told you..."

"The girl's wanted to play. That if no one called it off before seven, then things would take their natural course."

"You knew exactly what she meant by 'natural course'?" asked Bill.

"Yeah, Bill, I asked. Just to be sure. Still... I wasn't sure at all. I didn't think she was for real. I thought it was some sort of joke. You know, some sort of female scheme. Hell, I even thought you were in on the joke. Shit, I didn't think, I didn't think that Jan would actually do it."

"She did it alright. All night."

"Okay. I was at a bit of a disadvantage. I was only hearing from Lisa. I didn't hear anything from Jan. Then it was seven and I still didn't hear from Jan."

"So what did you do, Sam? Don't tell me... You screwed my wife!"

"Uh, well, yeah."

"I told Jan that you were going to screw Lisa. I was right!"

"Point is, I didn't talk to Jan about any of this. You talked to Jan and Lisa."

"Well, they sort just sprung it on me too. Hell, I didn't know."

"Yes you did. Anyway, you knew before I did. So tell me what happened."

"When? Before or after?"

"Before."

"Well, they were strutting their stuff, modeling those suits. They might as well not had anything on. You know, they're past tanning topless."

"I noticed that, so..."

"Well, Lisa tells me their plan. I thought she was bullshitting me! Take a natural course? I made sure that I understood what they were talking about. I made damned sure that "natural course", meant just what I thought it meant... fucking. I didn't want any misunderstanding. She made it clear that I had it right. I called their bluff and I told Lisa right then and there what my decision was, that I wasn't calling. I also told them that you wouldn't be calling either. Surprised the hell out me, but that seemed to be fine with her. Then Lisa goes over to take care of you, leaving me with Janet and the biggest hard-on I think I've ever had in my life!

"So there I am with Jan. I'm thinking, this ain't for real. You and me, we've talked about this shit, but talk is talk. Here it was, nut cutting time. I thought, do I really want your sorry ass doing my wife? Then I looked at Jan, covered in two, maybe three strings. Shit, the thing had ridden up into her snatch! I mean, she left nothing to the imagination! At that point it was an easy decision. You and Lisa, me and Jan. Oh, yes. Hell yes!

"Jan says, 'Would you like a drink?' My mouth is dry, but I managed to say, 'Yes'. She turns, and sweet Jesus, there's less in back than in the front! What a gorgeous ass! I admit, I wanted to fuck her right then, but... I'm still not sure that this is for real.

"She's mixing us drinks, I'm soaking up the sight of her bare buns. I go up and give her a hug. Thinking I can get her commit one-way or the other I say, 'I don't think I can wait until seven.'

"She says something about the hot tub rule... that I can look but not touch. I'm thinking, hot tub, okay, that means topless; so I pop the stings to her top. She makes a fuss and I point out that she brought up the hot tub rule. She says, 'I don't think I can do this.'"

"She said that?"

"Yeah, but I still wasn't convinced one way or the other, so I tell her it's too late to change her mind. She said it wasn't seven yet. You know, what in hell does seven really have to do with anything? I point out to her, 'This was your idea.' I had certainly pressed her. If she didn't want to go through with, she could have run out of there and run home, but... she stayed.

"I gave her another chance. I said, 'You want this. I want this.' Then we kissed. She jammed her tongue into my mouth, and I ground my hard cock into her belly. Now, if that hard dick wasn't clear enough, I don't know how else I could have made my intentions any clearer. We smooch a bit and I get a handful of her bare ass. I'm going crazy! We talk some more. I want a straight answer. Now! Not at 6:59 PM! Did she want to fuck or not?

"She says, 'We gotta wait. We've gotta give them time to decide.'

"I asked, 'Does that mean you have decided?'

"She replied, 'Yes, I mean no.' Typical female cryptology! We talk some more, with me trying to get a straight answer.

"Cheating came up. I said that cheating was when you did something behind your spouse's back. We all knew what was happening and therefore it wasn't cheating. It was straightforward logic. She seemed okay with that and then said we just had to wait. She still hadn't given me a clear answer, so I said, 'Okay, I get to look. Give me the top.'