A Well Laid Plan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She gave me the top. Oh my god! Her nipples were rock hard! Just like Willy! Now, to me, that was certainly a clear indication! There she was, now wearing only that yellow string around her waist and the one that disappeared into her snatch. I told her that she was beautiful, and that's the fucking truth. I'd never seen anything more beautiful in my life!

"So there she is, naked for all practical purposes and I'm still dressed for golf. Fair is fair, so I get naked too."

I blurted out, "You what?"

Unfazed he continued, "I got naked. Only difference was that Willy didn't have some string tied around his neck. She feigned shock, then a smile came across her face. We hadn't had a drink yet, so I knew she was sober. She turned to get our drinks and I snuggled up behind her."

"Naked?"

"Yeah. I said that. We were naked. I rubbed Willy across her backside. She seemed to like that. We parted and had our drink and continued to chat. I forget exactly what we were talking about, but it wasn't about the weather! We had a couple of drinks. The whole time, I have a raging hard-on and she has her eyes glued to Willy who was positively slobbering all over the place.

"She turned to make herself another drink."

"How many drinks did she have?" I asked.

"I dunno. Two, three. Hey! I didn't get her drunk! She was mixing them. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the back of her neck." That was one of her weak points. "I kissed her across her back."

I was getting the idea. Instead of being pissed off, I was getting hard. "You were feeling her up?"

"No, not yet! Just kisses on her back. My hands were on her sides. I was expecting her tell me to stop, but she didn't. I kissed down until I was covering her beautiful butt cheeks with kisses. I could smell how aroused she was. She still didn't say no, or give any other indication for me to stop, so I pulled her thong off."

"Uh, what time was this?"

"Time? I dunno. Six?"

"She didn't stop you?"

"No! But she did ask for her thong back."

"And?"

"And?"

"Yeah! And?" I pressed.

Unconsciously I adjusted my stiff cock in my jeans. A sly smile came across Bill's mug. "I gave it back. I told her to hold her hands out and close her eyes. I slipped the thong over her wrists, gave it a twist and I bingo! I had her!"

"Oh shit!"

"You're enjoying this, aren't you, Sam?"

"I'm just trying to understand so that I can... fix... whatever went wrong. Go on."

"I led her to the sofa and stretched her out."

Knowing what effect being restrained had on her, I asked with a dry mouth, "You fucked her?"

"Not yet, but I flat out told her, 'You're about to get fucked.'"

That's more or less what I always told her after I blindfolded her and had become the imaginary Bill then who ravishes her.

"Again, she didn't tell me to stop, she didn't say no, so... I continued. Her nipples were pointing at the ceiling. She was as hot as teenager in heat. I knew then, that she wanted to fuck. She wanted it bad, real bad.

"Next, I found out just how sensitive her nipples are. You weren't shitting me about how she can cum just having her nipples played with."

"You fucked her then?"

"No. I hadn't even touched her sweet pussy. But after she came, well, she was soaking wet. I think she made a spot on the sofa, but then again, that may have happened later. Anyway, I did a comparative anatomy study. Damn, that girl is responsive! Then I moved on top... But, I didn't fuck her! I rubbed Willy and Miss Kitty together, but I didn't fuck her.

"Then she said it. I asked if she didn't want to wait. She said, 'Fuck me'. I asked her again, and she said, 'Damn it Bill. Fuck me!' It was music to my ear!"

"And?" I whispered.

"What do you think? I did what she asked."

"Jesus!"

Bill sighed and then said, "You want to go inside and jackoff?"

"No!"

"Well, excuse me Sam, but I need some relief." Bill stood and added, "It was great, Sam! Fucking great! Best night of screwing ever!" Then he wandered off inside the lake house to get his rocks off.

It was about noon when we arrived back home. I don't think I said a word to Bill the entire ride back. I now had a pretty good idea what had happened. This much was clear. Jan and Bill had jumped the gun. Hell, Bill pulled her trigger! Jan's problem couldn't be rooted in me not calling. Even if I had called, it would have been too damned late. That eliminated one possibility. Morning-after-regrets seemed to be the most likely answer. Now all I had to do was to figure out just what it was that she regretted. The extra-martial sex? Maybe. Jumping the gun? Yeah, a rules violation; Jan loved rules. But maybe I was missing something; maybe it was something else.

I needed to talk to Jan, even if she didn't want to talk. During the hour or so ride from the lake, I tried to formulate what I was going to say. It all sounded pretty good and very smooth in the privacy of my brain, but once I was about to step into the house, I knew that I didn't have a clue as to what to say to her.

Again Jan wasn't anywhere to be found. 'Fuck, she's with Lisa,' I thought to myself. I could just imagine how contorted things might be right now. No doubt, Bill would be in deep shit. Even worse, Bill would be staying with me for the foreseeable future. Shit, I should have stayed home this morning, but then I wouldn't have had a clue as to what happened.

If only had I called... but... that would have made matters worse, much worse. I should have called as soon as I got home. Yeah! I should have said, 'Wait a minute, Lisa! I think we all need to talk about this first.' But I didn't. It never crossed my mind that they were in any way really serious. Fuck! What a screwed up mess!

I quickly discovered that Janet's minivan was gone again. She go to the hospital? Maybe she really was sick? I called her cell, but again no answer. I left a message on her voicemail. "Jan. I love you. Call me. Please. We need to talk." I went to get a glass of water and there on the kitchen counter was her cell phone. It was off. She has this thing about saving batteries. The fact that the batteries were rechargeable didn't matter to Miss Thrifty. "Oh that's just fucking great!" I muttered.

I scrounged around and found some leftovers in the fridge. Personally, I hate leftovers, but I was in no mood to cook anything. Two minutes later, the leftover-whatever was microwave ready, scalding hot on the outside while cold on the inside. I ate whatever it was anyway.

An hour later, still no sign or word from Jan. I decided that maybe she did talk to Lisa this morning, and perhaps Lisa might know where she was. That didn't seem likely because if she had, Lisa wouldn't have let her leave. She would assumed the role of Queen Mommy, forcing us to all sit down and hash things out. Still, it was a shot.

I wandered out the backdoor and few steps later I was on their patio. Bill and Lisa were taking a soak in their hot tub.

"Hi, handsome!" greeted Lisa with a big smile. "How's Jan?"

"I don't know. You see her this morning?"

"I saw her backing out of the driveway."

"Any idea where she might have gone?"

"Church?"

That was a possibility, but she should have been home an hour ago. "I don't know," I answered. "Maybe she stayed for confession."

"She'll be home soon," reassured Lisa bobbing up enough to give me a look at her bare breasts. "Care to join us?"

"Well, I..."

"C'mon, get naked, Buddy," laughed Bill. "No more stupid formalities in this hot tub! No rules. We got rid of the rules!"

"Now, Bill! That's not true!" protested Lisa.

"Bullshit! C'mon, Sam. Water's fine."

I must admit, the idea had a lot of appeal to it. I considered it for a moment, then I declined. I really needed to wait and talk with Jan as soon as she got home. Frocking around buck-naked with Bill and Lisa just didn't seem to be the wisest course of action.

I watched an exciting golf match on the tube. I'm not sure which was slower, the golf or the clock. 3:30 PM rolled by and I was really getting concerned. Then around four, Janet pulled up.

The door from the garage opened. Standing in the doorway, she looked as cute and appealing as ever, dressed in a simple sundress that accented all the right curves. I took her in my arms to kiss her, but she turned her head away.

"Hey! Enough of that. I love you, Jan. Let's talk this out. Okay?" She looked up at me with the most forlorn expression I've ever seen, her baby blues misting up.

Burying her face into my chest she sobbed, "I'm sorry, Sam. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, baby. It's okay. I love you. It's okay."

"No, it's not okay."

"C'mon, let's have a drink, and..."

"I'll never have a drink again! Oh, Sam! I, I..." The dam opened up and I stood there holding her as she had a good cry. This wasn't going to be easy.

After what seemed to be forever, she stopped with the crying. She sobbed a few more times and patted the wet spots her tears had formed on my shirt. Looking up at me with her reddened eyes and streaked makeup, she sniffled and said, "I'll take that drink now." After twenty some odd years of getting whiplash from her sometimes instantaneous 180 degree turns, I wasn't in the least surprised.

"Okay. How about some white wine?" She nodded her head in acceptance and I got about the task of opening a cold bottle of Chardonnay. Soon we were in the den, sipping our wine in an awkward silence. I hate "discussions" like this to begin with, but I knew that someone had to get it started, so it might as well be me.

"So, tell me about it." That got me nowhere, so I tried again. "Why are you so upset?"

"I'm sorry, Sam. I really am."

"You have nothing to be sorry about."

"Yes, I do! I, I...Oh God!"

"Look. I know that you and Bill, got... got started a little early."

"I didn't mean to! Honest! I didn't mean to!"

"Okay, okay. I understand that things, well, things got a little out of control."

"That's an understatement," she said looking down into her glass. "I guess that you'll hate me for this."

"No! I don't hate you. I'd never hate you. I love you, Jan. You're the love of my life."

"You should hate me."

"I don't and I won't. Look. Thinking back on it, it wasn't... the plan... the plan wasn't thought out. We should've talked; the four of us, but especially you and me. Even if it were just for a moment, we should've talked."

"I don't know how I got talked into it. It sounded fun. Risky, but fun."

"Was it fun?" There was no answer. "Bill, he wasn't mean to you was he?"

"No! He was just Bill. You know, a bit pushy at times, a little crude, but he wasn't mean to me."

"Okay. That's good. If he had been mean to you, I think I'd have to go over and beat his ass."

"He's bigger than you."

"In what way?" I asked with innuendo.

"Not that way! You know, he's just bigger."

"You think that would stop me?"

"No, I don't suppose it would, but... don't be childish."

"So, why are you upset?" I asked again in a level voice.

"You know why." This was turning into a bit of a communicative root canal.

"No, I don't," I replied. "All I know is that what's done is done. We can't change what happened. All we can do is move forward," I waxed philosophically. "But we can't move forward unless you tell me what's upsetting you."

"Lots of things."

"Okay. Let's just take them one at a time." I felt a little proud of myself, using the same technique she always used on the kids and me to good effect.

She looked down in her glass again. This time I checked to see if there was a piece of cork floating about. There wasn't.

"You want some more wine?"

"No! This is fine!"

"Well, I think I need a refill. I'll be right back." Giving her a little space for a few minutes helped her collect her thoughts. When I got back, she began.

"I should have never let Lisa talk me into it in the first place."

"Okay. You're not blaming Lisa are you?"

"No. Of course not... but sometimes, she gets the craziest ideas. I should have said 'no' from the beginning, and none of this would've happened."

"But you didn't."

"No, I didn't."

"So the idea appealed to you."

"No, I mean yes, I mean, oh I don't know!"

"Yes, you do know. It appealed to you. Otherwise you'd never have agreed to it. Right?"

"I suppose."

"That's not good enough. It appealed to you?"

"Yes! Yes, it sounded like...a lot of fun. Ohhhh, that sounds so bad!"

"We've been talking about something like this since we got back from Martinique."

"I know. I just never thought that I'd..."

"Okay, Jan, the idea appealed to you. Why?"

"I just wanted to tease you."

"Me? You were teasing Bill."

"I know, I mean, Lisa was going to give you a thrill and I would give Bill a thrill. I thought that someone would call it off. I never thought that she'd actually go through with it."

"Well, Lisa certainly gave me a thrill. Bill, he's still up on cloud nine. He thinks he now Tarzan or something."

"Sam, don't make jokes."

"I'm not joking. So you expected someone to call it off."

"Yes. Me, if no one else."

"But no one called it off."

"No. I..., oh, damn! I can't believe..."

"Well, if Lisa or I had decided to call it off..."

"I know! I know! That's what makes me so terrible!"

"You're not terrible. So what happened?"

"Well, there we were, showing our swim suits off to Bill. She tells Bill what the plan was, you know, call by seven or..."

"Or what?"

"That she'd sleep with you and I would sleep with... Suddenly, Lisa leaves and I'm alone with Bill, practically naked."

"I see. And what did Bill say?"

"He said... he wasn't going to call. He said you wouldn't call either."

"So what did you think Bill meant?"

"That was pretty obvious. God! I should've run!"

"But you didn't. So what were you thinking?"

"I wasn't thinking! I...I think I need some more wine."

I got up a poured two fresh glasses and then returned. Jan was busy twisting a strand of her hair.

"So you decided to stay?"

"I shouldn't have, but I did. I figured seven was a long way off. Why spoil the tease?"

"But you and Bill didn't wait until seven. What happened?... Jan?" At that point she had clammed up. I tried to press forward but to no avail. I tried backing up, but still she wouldn't respond. I figured that I had found the central problem.

"Okay, let's try this," I said. "Once you decided that you were going to have sex with Bill..."

"I didn't decide!"

"Bill raped you?"

"No! No! I, I..."

"You had sex with Bill and it wasn't rape, then... it was consensual?"

"You had sex with Lisa!"

"Is that the issue?"

"No."

"When you walked in on us in the morning. Is that what upset you?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to barge in on you. I thought you would be in our bedroom!"

"But that didn't upset you?"

"Yes and no. I was already upset. When I woke, I had a splitting headache. Then I realized that I was in Lisa's bed, with her husband! He rolled over. I thought he was waking up again and... and I knew that if he woke up, I, we, we'd...we'd be there for the rest of the morning."

"And that's what upset you?"

"No. Yes! Oh... damn! Part of me wanted to stay."

"Okay. And the other part?"

"Sam," she said in a low whisper, "we should have waited."

"Until seven?"

"Yes."

"Then what?" She didn't answer. "What would've been different if you waited until seven? If you waited until seven, would you have stayed all morning?"

"I don't know. Maybe. But we didn't wait."

"And that's what really bothers you?"

"Yes. I feel as though I cheated on you."

I put my hand on her thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze. She seemed comforted by that. I rubbed her thigh and said, "Okay. Look, once we had all decided on the swap, what difference did it really matter what time it was?"

"We should've waited."

"Okay, let's explore that. Why didn't you wait?"

"I tried. I really did, but..."

"Tell me about taking your top off."

"I didn't! It wasn't like that. Bill came up behind me and cupped my breasts." Now that was something Bill had left out. "I got away and blurted out the first thing that popped into my head. I said he had to follow the hot tub rule. You know, look but don't touch. We talked and then he untied my top. I told him 'no', but he said if he had to follow the hot tub rule then so did I, or something to that effect. He said, 'I get to look.' That made sense to me, sort of, so I gave him my top.

"Next thing I knew, he was stripping off all his clothes. He said that I was naked so he could be naked too. I turned away to get my drink. He then comes up behind me again and hugs me and begins kissing the back of my neck and rubbing his Willy against me."

My hand slid further up her dress. I asked, "You didn't stop him?"

"No. I should of. I guess." Her breasts were now noticeably heaving. "Then he pulled my thong off. I told him to give it back, but he..."

By this time my hand had brushed across her panty crotch. "Your panties are wet," I observed. Jan was suddenly speechless, as if her arousal was something to be ashamed of. Though looking directly at me, her eyes, had a far away look about them. "Go on," I said as I pulled her panties down off her hips. "Bill had pulled your thong off." "I, he, I, I held my, my hands out, and...ohhh!"

"Did that really excite you?" I said as my fingers traveled freely through her well-lubricated valley.

"Yesss," she hissed.

"So you let him feel you up and play with your pussy."

"Miss Kitty he called it," she said huskily as my fingers worked over her cunt.

"And you wanted his Willy to fuck your Miss Kitty?"

"Yes," she panted. Suddenly she grabbed at my belt, roughly unbuckling it. Yanking at the fly, she ripped the button off. "Oh god, Sam!" she gasped. "Love me, baby! Love me!"

I grabbed the helm of her dress and pulled it over her head, but not so far as to free her arms and hands. Because of the thin spaghetti straps of that particular dress, she wasn't wearing a bra. Seeing her stretched out, ready to be ravished, sent me into my own lustful frenzy. Her perky nipples, excitedly puckered with passion, nipples that had been last suckled by my best friend, stood proud upon the firm mound of her breasts. Diving in, I tongue lashed and voraciously sucked at her aroused teats while struggling with the jammed zipper of my shorts with my free hand.

I tugged and pulled at the stupid zipper for what seemed to be several minutes until at last, it audibly came apart. By the time I got my erect cock free, Janet was climbing the walls, her hips pumping up to meet the cock that wasn't there just yet.

With my dick finally free, I released her tit from my mouth, slid over her and entered, pumping into her furiously, giving her a good hard fucking. The lovemaking certainly had an urgent quality to it. She needed to feel me cumming in her cunt. Me, I needed to feel her rippling cunt muscles squeezing the love juice from me. It wasn't prolonged, it wasn't elegant, it was primal, man and woman, reasserting their love and passion for each other, culminating in a most satisfactory climax for the both of us.

Basking in the afterglow of a good cum, I didn't have presence of mind to roll off, instead I laid upon her petite body with my full weight. "Sam. Sam," I heard her softly calling. "Sam, you're crushing me, baby."

"Oh! Sorry!"

"That's okay, hon... ughn!"

With my shorts still down around my ankles, I wasn't particularly graceful when I dismounted, managing transfer most of my weight to the one arm that was across her chest.

"Oh! Sorry, Babe!" Unfortunately, poor Jan didn't have enough breath left in her lungs to even grunt.

When she did get her breath back, she asked, "You trying to kill me?"

"No, baby, I... sorry. You okay?"

"Yes, Sam and you don't have to be sorry. Not after a wonderful loving like that."