A Well Laid Plan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good with their dicks, too," chimed in my wife with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes.

Lisa's hand joined Jan's in caressing my rapidly stiffening dick. "Now you've been such a good boy, we think you deserve a treat. Would you like that?"

'How much is this going to cost me?' I thought to myself. Casting caution to the wind I nodded 'yes'. Both heads sank into my lap. I sucked in my breath sharply at the feel of two tongues, one on each side, sliding up the sides of my cock to the tip. Then in unison, they started licking up my cock from the base again.

With the two of them lovingly laving over my dick, without a doubt I had died and gone to heaven. Forget the twenty-seven virgins crap! I had two experienced, desirable, and incredibly sexy women ready to pleasure me at my whim, and I didn't even have to martyr myself!

Soon Jan yielded my cock to her best friend, sitting back to watch as my dick noisily disappeared and reappeared from between Lisa's sweet lips. Together we watched with salacious excitement as my best friend's wife, a woman I'd fantasized about for years, fervently sucked my dick. Looking up at me, Lisa eyes smiled lasciviously as she let my wet glans slip from her lips, a thin strand of pre-cum still connecting us. Slowly she encircled my weeping glans again, rubbing her sultry lips all around in the slippery ooze. The sensation on my cock was intense.

With just my glans between her lips, her tongue flicked out and then slowly withdrew back into her mouth, sliding and stroking along the sensitive underside of my cock until she swirled it around my cockhead. She took another inch of my dick into her soft warm mouth, making lewd smacking noises as she sucked. Again her tongue flicked out to flutter and tease. Slowly, inch by delectable inch, Lisa engulfed my entire rod. Damn! That woman certainly knows how to use her tongue! Her oral ministartions reaffirmed what I had learned two weeks before, Bill's wife was a great cocksucker of the first order.

Never breaking eye contact, she soon had me gasping, with my toes curled up and my legs shaking. The whole time she was sucking me off, her tongue was always in motion, never still, always rubbing and keeping up its fluttering, stroking motion on the bottom of my dick.

My balls began to boil. I didn't want it to end so soon, but I wasn't in control. With an out of control rush, my head jerked back as the sweet agony swept over me. She took my first two spurts in her mouth, then pulled off so that my next three ejaculate shots flew across her lips and face and then she finished me off in her talented mouth.

Releasing my softening prick, Lisa sat up with a sly smile across her sperm covered lips. The girls eyes met. With me in the middle, they leaned forward and kissed. That blew me away! Never had I imagined that the two might have been lovers all these years! With the ragged breath of recovery, I sat in awe as they passionately smooched a mere three inches from my face. By the time they broke it off, Jan's face was smeared with my cum too.

"That was beautiful," my smiling wife said to me softy. Then we kissed. It was a sloppy, spermy kiss. Pulling back she left my face wet with my own emission. Quickly Jan's lips were replaced with Lisa's lips. She too gave me a sloppy kiss. When she pulled back, all three of us had our faces dampened with my semen. The girls resumed making out across my torso, taking liberties with each other's tits in the process.

Lisa kissed down Jan's neck and suckled her cherry nips. Then Jan returned the favor, wallowing her face in Lisa's massive boobs and licking at her dark great nipples. It didn't take long for my flagging soldier to snap back to attention, ready for duty. A hand brushed across my engorged organ, and the girls broke it off with each other.

"Lie back, Babe," cooed my loving wife. "I want to give you something."

I did as instructed. Lisa swung a long leg over me and positioned herself above me, her well oiled body shimmering in the sunlight. In amazement I watched my wife take my cock in her hand and then guide my lust-swollen glans to Lisa's dewy pussy lips. Lisa lowered herself, engulfing my entire penis with her hot velvety vagina. Grinding her cunt into my pelvic bone, she arched her back, cupping her tits in offering. My left hand quickly found her left orb while Jan's lips accepted the excited nipple of her right.

Sliding her hungrily clasping cunt up and down my throbbing shaft, she began fucking me, slowly rising and falling as well as gyrating up and down and around on my engorged cock. On the up stroke she tightened her vagina and relaxed it on the down stroke.

Jan kissed down Lisa's tummy until she was resting her head on my chest. The way Jan was curled up beside me, it was easy to get a hand between her legs and a few fingers up her snatch. Best of all, my line of sight was now clear to enjoy Lisa's generous gleaming tit flesh jiggling and swaying, but Jan's head now blocked my view of Lisa's cunt lips stretched around the girth of my cock. My wife took that view. Soon, as Lisa used me, I felt Jan's hand encircle the base of my cock, fondling my balls with her fingertips. Ah, such a fate!

Jan nuzzled her head deep into our joined loins. I felt her tongue flicker out, lapping at the topside of my wet dick as it appeared from her friend's pussy. She would lick my shaft for a moment, then the sensation would stop. After she had done that a few times, I realized that that she wasn't just licking on me, she was also licking on Lisa!

Lisa rode me for some time, fucking me shallow and fucking me deep. Her tempo increased, her short brunette hair flew from side to side as she began pulling on her own nipples, obscenely stretching them out until I thought that she would injure herself. A deep flush spread over her face and chest, turning the tanned flesh a ruddy color. With a low throaty moan, the muscles of her belly began to contract, her cunt clasping at my cock. The moan turned into a plaintiff wail as my cock was bathed in flood of slippery secretions. Lisa's fluid motions became jagged until she stopped altogether. Her face twisted into a grimace as her body became rigid, quaking above me, her cunt muscles wildly pulsating around my dick.

Jan had sat back to watch Lisa cum. When the intense orgasm had passed, Jan pushed Lisa backwards, showering her face with kisses and in the process, she nearly ripped my dick off. I thought that there was going to be some serious lesbo action, but once Jan had cleared Lisa's body from me, she swooped down on me. I tried to sit up, but she pushed me back down, jamming my cock up her snatch.

Now it was my turn to be raped. My wife fucked me with a fury that I had not seen before...energetic yes, but this? Neither of us lasted very long in the fit of wild passion that now consumed us both.

Sated and with a load of my cum in her cunt, Jan rolled off of me and sprawled out in the sun like a well-used but satisfied whore. The three of remained motionless for time. Lisa stirred first. Crawling over to Jan, she kissed her tits and then their lips met in a display of genuine affection.

As I slowly recovered from the incredible fuck, I thought of the transition that Jan had made. On the outside, she was always prim and proper, a perfect mother and a perfect wife. But behind the privacy of our locked bedroom door, she was always a passionate, energetic lover, willing to try almost anything within the safe and acceptable boundaries of our marriage. While she was within those boundaries, almost anything went. Plain vanilla tender loving was our staple but, anal, light bondage, fantasy lovers, fantasy rapes, and exhibitionism before a mirror, were all within our repertoire. Now that the boundaries had been expanded to include Bill and Lisa, and once she realized that my love for her hadn't changed, her suppressed desires of all these years had been cleanly swept away. There was no going back. The only question now was how was I going to feel, watching her lustfully and eagerly give herself to Bill, clawing at his back and begging him to fuck her harder and harder. Considering what just took place with Lisa, did I have any choice?

Another thought now worried me. Would she stay within the new boundaries, or would she take on other lovers? I pondered that for a moment and decided that it would simply be out of character for her to leave the new boundaries. She might be fucking Bill three times a day, but I was confident that she wouldn't stray outside our little group of four, unless... unless I took her there. Bill was right when he said we had to keep this to ourselves, just to the four of us, and not just for the good reasons he had stated.

Then I remembered something that had been said, something that I had said to Bill. That we needed to do it as couples and not sneak around behind each other's back. Shit! With Bill stuck in Rockford, that's just what we had just done. There was no fixing that. Even if that bit of restraint was some how possible, it was now certainly inoperable. Now, every time I was out of town, Bill would be between Jan's legs, and I really couldn't complain. The die had been cast and I had to live with the consequences.

I must have dozed off for a moment, catching a quick post-coital nap. Waking, I sat up, hot from lying out in the sun. A moment later, the cool shock of the pool water relieved my physical discomfort and at the same time restored me to an alert state. The water felt fine as I languidly floated about, momentarily too tired to do much rigorous exercise. I heard a splash. Turning, I just caught sight of Jan diving into the pool. Then a brunette mermaid surfaced next to me, smiling radiantly. Moments later, she was joined by a blonde mermaid.

"That was amazing," said the blonde, "the way the three of us made love."

"Yes," agreed the brunette, "we'll have to do that again... soon."

"Well, I need a little break," I replied caressing a tit from each woman. "Male biology, you know."

"Translation, he's also hungry," Jan said in amusement.

"Had his nappy and now he wants to be fed," teased Lisa with a grin. "So predictable!"

"In fact I am hungry, famished in fact," I stated unfazed by the ribbing.

"We made some shrimp salad. We can eat anytime you like," said Jan.

I wasn't sure who had my dick at that point, but hungry or not, I didn't want to give up the underwater fondling of either my dick or their tits. Jan pulled up close to my ear and whispered, "She did an enema."

My mind was on shrimp and tits and what she said made no sense to me. "What?"

"Never mind!" she huffed. Spinning away, Jan swam off. Next, the hand slipped off my prick as Lisa floated away on her back, her tits floating above the surface like bronzed icebergs. I was tempted to swim off after one or the other, but knowing female temperaments, opted to swim off away from both of them, lest I hurt someone's feelings.

With no immediate sexual distractions, my hunger came back with a vengeance. Ignoring my stomach for the moment, I began my laps, knowing that if I didn't get that in now, I probably wouldn't get it in at all.

Before I had finished, the girls were out of the water and had the patio table set. Jan and Lisa waved to me to join them. I was only halfway finished, but in the interest of keeping the peace, I cut it short and climbed out of the pool.

The shrimp salad was cool and delicious, a perfect light meal with a cold dry white wine. Not surprisingly. the conversation revolved around sex, mainly how much the girls' had enjoyed our trio-tryst. That gave me the opening to inquire about any previous private practices between them.

"Oh, god, no!" laughed Lisa in response to my indelicate question. "Today was a first...sort of."

"What do mean by "sort of"?"

Jan took the matter by the horns. "Well, last week. When you and Bill were fighting, well, we touched each other."

"And?"

"And what? We didn't do anything. We were talking about the group stuff and experimented a little. It felt nice, but we weren't really ready to do anything serious."

"What do you consider serious verses not serious?"

"We caressed each others boobs. That not too serious, is it? You're not mad at us are you? I thought guys liked to see girls with other girls."

"No, I'm not mad. Just curious as to what you two may have been up to."

"Nothing, that is until today." She thought for a moment. "No, that's not true."

"It is too!" defended Lisa.

"Not with you, Lisa. Back in college. My roommate and I, well..."

"So you've gone down on another girl before?"

"Mmmm, yes."

"You never told me that," I replied astonished that she had held that back from me over all these years. So much for being 'completely open' as she always put it.

"You never asked."

Honestly, with Jan, it never crossed my mind. Not that that information would have led to anything at the time. Only now did it have any real meaning.

We had another glass of wine, the girls telling bedroom tales, like the time I brought Jan some brass ben-wa balls back from a business trip to Japan. She didn't want to try them, but I had insisted. Once she got them in, she had hell getting the damned things out. Try as I might, I couldn't get them out either. For three days she had them stuck up her cunt, clicking together and rolling around very time she took a step, inducing a constant state of arousal. This while she was doing classroom Mom duties and running a PTA meeting. They nearly drove her insane. Before she had gotten to her gynecologist to have them removed, she had frigged herself so much that had rubbed her poor clit raw. Her doctor instructed her to squat deeply in the examination room. Already humiliated by her plight, she did as instructed. They popped out, noisily hitting the floor and rolling off in two directions. Still she was never very keen on toys after that.

Lisa wanted to try them out and she asked Jan if she still had them. Of course, Miss Thirty never, ever threw anything away that was still useful. Giggling like two schoolgirls, they ran into house. After a few minutes, they returned with the ben-wa balls still in their original cedar box.

I told her that tonight might not be the best time to try them out, as they would certainly be in my way. "Best if you put them in before going to church," I quipped. "Of course you'll have to be very careful when you genuflect. Wouldn't want them to pop out and roll down the aisle."

"I'll keep that in mind," she laughed.

"Oh, I've got something for you!" Jan gushed. Laying cock strap on the table and in a very sultry voice she added, "C'mere stud and let me harness you up!" I had the same thing in mind so I didn't mind her putting the strap around the base of my flaccid cock and balls.

"Not too tight!" I protested. "I don't want it to explode!" She adjusted the strap so that it was snug but not overly tight. Once I got hard, I would stay hard until the strap was released. In anticipation of the upcoming marathon fuck, I started to inflate almost immediately, especially with both girls feeling around and checking out the proper fit.

Lisa's attention was drawn back to set of ben-wa balls. Jan took the opportunity to whisper in my ear, "We, she did an enema this afternoon. I told her that you would do her right and that she would enjoy it. She's willing, so..."

That did it! My cock lurched to a full erection. The strap was now a bit tight, but not uncomfortable.

"Lisa!" sang out Jan. "Look what my Sam has for you!" With the strap trapping the blood in my cock, it was engorged more than normal.

"Oh, my! Is that for me?"

"Oh, yeah," replied Jan with a impish smile. "You know where it's headed?" Lisa's smile faded. "That's right, it's time for a whole new experience."

Knowing it was time, Lisa moaned, "Oh, gawd," while her virgin orifice puckered up tightly. "I'm not..."

"We've talked all about it, girlfriend. Like I promised you, Sam here is going to open a new door for you. He won't hurt you. You know that."

We retired to the sunning mats with my stiff rod leading the way. Taking Lisa by the hand, my wife lead her to the mats for her anal deflowering. I started in the standing position, behind her, playing with her tits and nibbling at her neck and ear until I had Lisa relaxed and her motor humming. Then I guided her down onto the mat, positioning her on her hands and knees. I took a few moments to massage the firm buttocks that hid the treasure that I had been given to take. Sliding my hand up between her cheeks I felt her tense up.

"Relax, Lisa. Just relax," I said as soothingly as possible as I rubbed her anus. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Oh, I don't know about this!" she cried with trepidation.

"It's okay," comforted my wife while she stroked Lisa's hair. "Trust me, you'll like this. I love it."

Peeling her tan buns apart, I examined the target of my attention. Her puckered brown star contracted, winking at me. I'm not sure what she had expected, but when my tongue first flicked across her anus, she bolted upright.

Thinking back to what Bill had said about her negative attitude regarding anal sex, I said, "Relax will you. I won't hurt you. I'm certainly not going to rip you apart. I'm just going to make love to you... in a different way."

"Oh, gawd," she whimpered as she took up position again. Jan whispered something to ease her anxiety. Now somewhat confident I wasn't just going to ram my cock up her butt, she relaxed a little. When my tongue again flickered across her anus, she stayed put. After an enema and a bath, coupled with the recent swim in the pool, she was very clean. She was slightly musty, but not at all reeking. If she were, I'd sent to get cleaned up, or dispensed with the oral preliminaries.

With a clean butt hole to work with, I got down to analingus, lapping at the exterior of her dark hole, and teasing it with my tongue. After a minute or so of flicking the tip across her, I began longer licks up her valley and across her sensitive hole. Finally with the flat of my tongue, I bore into her, periodically flicking my tongue tip to penetrate ever so slightly. The entire time, she was softly cursing.

I replaced my tongue with a lubricated finger, rubbing on her hole for a minute before inserting the tip. With practiced ease, I wormed up her butt, a little at time. My main focus at this time wasn't necessarily to deeply penetrate, but to massage, stretch and loosen up her sphincter so that her muscular ring would allow my much larger cock entrance into her rectum. Soon I had two fingers in. Lisa was still mumbling, but she was now rotating her hips.

At that moment, I wished that Jan had a collection of vibrators. The smaller ones would have slipped in easily and given her much pleasure. Gradually, I could increase the size of the faux-cocks until she was ready for the real McCoy. Unfortunately, the disastrous ben-wa ball episode had forever queered Jan on all toys. "Your dick is my toy," she would say. "It's all the toys I need." It didn't occur to me at the time that Lisa had a drawer full of the things at home.

The moment of truth had arrived. I slopped on the lube to her ass and did the same with my engorged rod before putting the head to her virgin ass hole. "Relax, Lisa. Relax," I gently encouraged as I bumped up against her tight nether hole. "Push out, but relax." Suddenly, her sphincter relaxed enough that the head of my popped inside her.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned that the sudden widening of her anus would be painful.

She shook her "no".

I remained motionless for a moment and then withdrew my penis. Again I bumped into her until she opened up and let my cock head in. I did that for several times, withdrawing, penetrating her anus, until my cock slipped into her immediately each time. Jan asked her, "Do you like that?" Lisa nodded her approval.