A Well Laid Plan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now she was thrusting back, trying to take more of my cock. I pressed into her about an inch.

"Oh!" she moaned. "It burns at little."

"It'll pass," comforted Jan. I held my cock in place for a moment and then withdrew. I penetrated her again. She thrust back and I sank my cock deeper into her ass.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned in a whimper again. Again I held my cock steady for a moment before pulling back. This time I didn't withdraw completely, but began to thrust her with shallow strokes. On the tenth stroke, I penetrated deeper. Holding it for a moment, I then thrust her gently with ten short strokes before driving into her deeper. Gradually I worked my entire cock up her ass until my cock ring was pressing up against her asshole.

"That feel good?" I asked huskily, struggling to maintain control, resisting the urge to just get it on.

"I feel so full!" she hoarsely whispered.

"Am I hurting you?"

She again shook her head, "no".

Slowly I withdrew until only the head was in her ass. I poured more lube over my cock and then I slowly drove into her fully, grinding my hips into ass when my dick could reach no more. A low, salacious moan rose from her gut. Then I withdrew and began a slow butt fuck, using long, deep strokes, pausing every so often to grind into her. She was tight, incredibly tight, grunting as I bottomed out, but with a generous amount of lube easing the way, I slid in and out with relative ease.

Jan now helped her out, by masturbating her. Overcome with the salacious sensations sizzling through her body, Lisa lowered her head to the matt. I continued the slow ass fuck until all at once, I felt her sphincter relax, allowing my cock to move inside her with as much ease as if it were her pussy. Lisa was now softly cursing and mumbling about how good it felt.

There was no danger now of hurting her. She was ready, ready for a real fucking. My pace picked up. Soon I was treated to the wonderful sight of her ass quaking as I repeatedly slammed into her. Lisa for her part was pushing back to meet my thrusts, her increasingly louder vocalizations joined by the dull slap, slap, slap of flesh meeting flesh.

After a few minutes of hard thrusting, I felt the fiction increase between my cock and her rectum. I needed more lube. I withdrew entirely for a complete lube job. Lisa kept pumping her hips back, trying to impale herself while begging me to fuck her. Greased up again, I now penetrated her with absolute ease. There was no resistance whatsoever. Withdrawing completely, I spread her gyrating cheeks apart to inspect her. Her ass remained gapping open like a dark chasm for a few moments before it slowly closed. I ran my cock up her again and withdrew, taking delight in the manner in which her asshole briefly remained opened. I played these games for some minutes, fucking into her a few times and then withdrawing. I got Jan to watch. She certainly knew how that felt, but she had never seen it herself.

The masturbating and cock-and-hole games took their toll. Lisa's was now babbling incoherently, her breathing coming in short puppy dog pants. This was no time to have my cock out the open air, so I plunged into her again. If felt her gut tighten around my cock and then felt her gut churning as she came with low guttural moan.

Jan gave her clit a well-earned rest. Once her orgasm had passed, I withdrew. It was time for a change of positions. Unceremoniously, I rolled Lisa onto her back and lubed up again. Grasping her by the calves I pushed her legs forward until her butt rolled up off the matt. With the helpful guidance of my wife, my dick found its mark, penetrating her open anus with absolute ease.

Lisa had a wild, animal-like look on her face. Jan grabbed her ankles and pulled Lisa's feet over her head, folding her in half until her toes were touching the matt. As I pressed deeply into her bowels, our lips met and with the accompaniment of feverish lip sucking, I began banging her again in earnest.

Going at her hot and heavy, I now had the goal of getting my rocks off and properly christening her ass with my sperm. The increased lustful passion I felt brought me quickly to the brink. I came... hard. So hard that my vision greyed and I saw stars. I grunted in mind-numbing sweet agony as my prostrate spasmed. But I didn't ejaculate. The cock ring was just a little to tight. I couldn't ejaculate. I fought with the strap and loosened it. With a forcefulness I hadn't seen in years, my cock shot a huge load up her ass. Then another, and another, and another. God... it felt so good!

I was still cumming in her when I heard the shouting. Jan let go of Lisa's legs and jumped up. The shouting continued, but in my mental state, the shouting made no sense at all to my lust-addled brain. Mindlessly and acting purely on instinct, I continued to fuck her and fuck her while the shouting continued unabated. Suddenly I was bodily ripped away from her. In a daze I stared at the wildly gesturing figure that was shouting, "You son-of-bitch! You're fucking my wife! You fucking bastard! You're fucking my god damned wife!"

A touch of reality set in. I muttered, "Oh fuck," as I recognized through the mental fog that the gesticulating individual was good old Bill.

"You son-of-bitch! I go out of town and you fuck my wife! You bastard! I ought to break your fucking neck!"

Quickly I willed myself to focus onto the problem at hand. Briefly glancing down, I could see the surprised and shocked look on Lisa's face as she looked up her enraged husband. Jan was standing back, with one hand covering her mouth, the other covering her tits.

Over and over with the veins popping in his neck he shouted red-faced, "God damn you! God damn you!"

"Wait a minute, Bill. This isn't how it looks."

"You're fucking my wife! Behind my back... you, you fucked my wife! You son-of-a-bitch!"

"Easy Bill, easy."

"I'll easy you, pal!"

"Bill, listen for a second!"

"You fucking hypocrite! All that bullshit about not wanting to do it again! Fuck, I believed you! All the while, you just wanted them both to yourself!"

"It's not like that, old buddy!"

"Old buddy my ass! You've probably been fucking her for years!"

"No! No I haven't. Now listen for a moment... there's been a change."

"God damn right there's been a change!" His nostril flaring he looked over at Jan and shouted, "Your cunt is mine tonight, bitch! You hear me!"

"Okay. Okay. Calm down will you? Just calm down a second. Look, here's the deal, Bill. From what I understand, we... you and me that is... we have been such good boys that they want to make us happy."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Bill, there's been a change. Now listen to me, will ya? The girls... the girls, they decided to take another vote. You weren't here so Lisa voted for you in proxy."

"You know, asshole, you're not making much sense."

"They voted to... they want to form a club. A sex club."

Bill's eyes narrowed. "A sex club?"

"Yeah, for the express purpose of uh, recreational fornication. You know, a fuck club?"

"A fuck club?"

"Yeah. You heard me. They voted to form a fuck club. I didn't know about it until I got home today... honest. But, but they were all worked up about it. I told them to wait until you got home, but... oh what the hell... You want to fuck Jan?"

"Damned right I want to fuck her. In fact, I am going to fuck her! I'm gonna fuck the hell out her. Fuck her while the two of you watch!"

"Okay, fair enough. You can fuck her. But, before you fuck her, how about if I treat you to deluxe blowjob?"

"Fuck off! Ya turn queer or something?"

"No, no, no...not me... them, together, sucking your cock."

The clinched fists relaxed as the squirrel in his brain ran as fast as it could. After a long pregnant pause he queried, "A fuck club ya say?... Let me get this straight. A fuck club as in... the four of us? Just the four of us? You serious?"

"Yes. How about it?"

"Fuck yeah!" Bill leered at Jan for a moment before continuing. "Okay, what are the rules? There's always fucking rules around here."

"No rules... Except 'no' means 'no' and we keep this between the four of us and no one else."

"Ya know, I've found that 'no' sometimes means 'yes'... Goddamned fucking details... How about this? You get to fuck my wife and I get to fuck your wife. Whenever I want, whenever you want.

"Alright, pal, ya got a deal!"

Bill dropped his pants and shed the rest of his clothing in short order. Pointing to Jan he growled, "Okay, you butt-fucking slut! Ole Willy needs a tongue massage before he visits Miss Kitty. So come on Sweet Cakes, I'm gonna bust a nut in ya!"

Watching my wife take Bill's cock in her mouth wasn't as traumatic as I had feared. Having a handful of Lisa's tits eased the pain. Watching him screw her the first time made me wince, but by their third fuck, the angst was no big deal. Despite all his bluster and nasty pillow talk, Bill was never really rough with her either. He gave as well as he received, making sure that Jan got two orgasms for every one of his. We had a full weekend of good sex, fun sex between trusted good friends. Certainly we all had a delightfully decadent time.

Sunday morning, I watched him bend Jan over the breakfast table. Seeing her laughing and wiggling her ass in eager anticipation, I reflected back on the girl's original plan of a little risqué fun. That was good, but this was better, much better. Had the four of us done it together like this the first time, I don't think any of us would've had felt guilty about it and there wouldn't have been so many problems afterward. Still, considering the immediate outcome, it wasn't a bad plan after all, not bad at all. The girls both got new cars, but we all got a new lease on life.

Ultimately there still may be some problems, problems we'll all have to deal with, such as remembering yet another birthday... or the anniversary of our first swing... or the date of some event or other nonsense the girls come up with. Such is the price Bill and I will have to pay.

End