A Well Laid Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

Earlier that afternoon, Lisa and Janet had gotten together to play tennis at the club. After lunch, they had headed off for the end-of-season-swimwear sale at The Body Shop. They were a bit lubricated from lunchtime martinis and apparently it was then that they formulated their plan.

"Oh, my god. Can you imagine wearing that?" exclaimed my erstwhile innocent wife to her dearest best friend and confidant as she held up the little white suit that Lisa eventually bought for herself.

"Bill would have a heart attack," giggled Lisa. "Do you think that Sam would like it?"

"On me or you?"

"Either of us."

"I think if he saw you in that, he'd..."

"Go on, spit it out."

"I don't think he'd be able to control himself."

"That'd be fun," giggled Lisa. "I know Bill would love to see you something like this. He'd go berserk!" Once the giggles had subsided, Lisa asked, "Would you wear something like this with Bill? You know, for one of our swap nights?"

"God, Lisa, you're bad! What do you want him to do? Screw me?"

"Why not?"

"Lisa!"

"Oh, don't be such a prude. I've told you how Bill has always had the hots for you. And...I know good and well that you have the hots for my husband. He'd go berserk!"

"You want me to sleep with your husband?"

"Question is Janet, do you want to sleep with him?"

"Well, I..."

"Of course you do! I've seen you two flirting all these years. The simmering lust was always just bubbling under the surface, ready to erupt."

"Lisa!"

"Oh, I know you wouldn't do anything, unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless everybody was in agreement. You know, Sam, me, you and Bill."

"Girlfriend, just what are you saying?" asked Janet.

"Well, the kids are all gone and Lord knows, we're not getting any younger. I don't know, maybe I just want a little excitement."

"A little excitement? That's an understatement!"

"Think of it? Just for one night, we swap."

"Are you serious?"

"I don't honestly know. You know, I've never been with anyone else but Bill. All I know, is that before I get too old to enjoy it, I'd like to see what sex with another man would be like. "

"You mean, Sam?"

"Of course I mean Sam. I mean, it's like...well...we've known each other forever it seems and Sam, well..."

"You want to sleep with my husband?"

"Only if it was okay with you."

"Oh, my god Lisa!"

"Oh, look, forget the whole thing! Forget I ever said anything! Please Janet, don't be mad at me!"

"I'm not mad, Lisa. Just a bit surprised, that's all."

"Then you'll consider it?"

"And you want me to sleep with Bill?"

"You want to?"

"Sam would never go for it!"

"How do you know? I bet he'd jump at the chance to have sex with me and if he did, how could he object to you and Bill."

"Hmmm, you're probably right. You should see the way Sam looks at you in the hot tub."

"I've noticed. And I know you've noticed Bill looking at you."

"Well, I should hope so. Makes a girl feel good to know that a man finds her desirable."

"Oh, he finds you desirable alright!"

"What did he say?" asked Janet coyly.

"That he loves your tits," replied Lisa with a straight face.

"He said that?"

"Not exactly, but I know what he thinking." Lisa selected the little yellow suit and held it up to Janet. "You'd look smashing in this!"

"I'd be practically naked in that!"

"Bill would love it!"

"I guess so! Well, Sam will go nuts looking at you in that lil'white thing. It's so thin that you can almost see...you know, that thing probably all but disappears when it's wet."

"There's not much to disappear," giggled Lisa.

"I'll say!"

"So...how about it? What do you say? Let's buy these things and wear them tonight?"

"You're serious?"

"Look, I have an idea. Let's give it until seven PM. Anyone can call it off. Bill, Sam, you, me. All someone has to do is pick up the phone before seven and call it off, no questions asked, no recriminations."

"Hmmm," murmured Janet as she examined the tiny yellow bikini. "Well, to be honest, Sam and I have sort of talked about this before."

"You never told me that!"

"Well, it was just talk, naughty talk. You know, just to spice things up."

"Talks cheap! How 'bout it? Even if one of us chickens out, it'll be fun teasing the guys!"

*****

Bill got home from playing golf about an hour before I pulled in off the road. The girls were at his house, trying on their new thong bikinis.

When Lisa walked out and modeled her outfit for him, his eyes grew big as did his cock. "Holy smokes, Sweet Lips! Is that thing legal?"

"In our pool it is," she said with a naughty grin. "Do you like it?"

"Like it? Damn, I love it! It's a surprise though. I never thought you'd wear something like that."

"Well, I have another surprise for you. Janet! Come on out!"

My blushing wife tentatively stepped out from the hallway and into the Great Room. "Whoa!" exclaimed Bill as Janet, turning a scarlet red, slowly turned around modeling her thong bikini. "You look good enough to eat, Candy girl. Man, oh, man! What feast for my poor old eyes!" Bill let out a low whistle. "Say, can I lick your lollipop, little girl? Oh come'on! Please?"

"Bill you're embarrassing her," admonished his wife.

"Sorry," he replied insincerely. "For the record, does Sam know what you're wearing? Correction, what you're not wearing."

"Don't be silly, Bill," chided his wife, "he won't be home for an hour. You think Sam will like my suit?"

"He'd have to be dead not to like it! Wait a minute. What do you mean by 'will he like my suit?'... Oh, my gosh! What's gotten into you two?"

"Well, Janet and were thinking that tonight we'd swap for a little while. You know, I'll go over and flirt with Sam and Janet..."

"Dressed like that? You cruel bitches! Sam won't be able to control himself! Damn, I seriously doubt that I'd be able to control myself!"

"Bitches? I beg your pardon!" huffed Lisa.

"Yeah, bitches! You two are going to tease us to death! It's called being a prick-tease!"

"Well, if you think we're being bitches, then I guess you don't want to play?"

"You're kidding?" Bill tore his eyes away from Janet long enough to look at his wife. "Just what do you mean by play?"

"Forget it!"

Searching for clarity, Bill pressed on. "No, it's just that, well..."

"If you don't want to play, just say so, and Janet will go home."

"She can stay! She can stay as long as she wants," declared Bill magnanimously.

"Okay, here are the rules," began Lisa. "First and foremost, we don't lose our friends over this. Bill, I love you dearly and... well, if you have any problems with this, any of this, just say so and it's over."

"I love you too, but just what is it that you have in mind? I'm listening."

Lisa took a deep breath. "Okay, let's just see how it goes. If any one of us wants to call this off, you, Sam, Janet or me, all we have to do is call the other house by seven PM. After that, things take... a natural course. If that bothers you, Bill, just call me at Sam's. I'll come right home and Janet goes home."

"I see. And after seven?"

"If no one calls it off, things...things happen."

"Things? Like what?"

"Do I have to spell it out?"

"Yeah, I don't want to get a divorce just because I misunderstood you."

"No one wants a divorce! So there can't be any misunderstandings."

"Lisa, spell it out."

Janet interjected, "Bill, if no one gets cold feet, and I just might, then we...you and me, Sam and Lisa, we swap and spend the night together."

"All night, as in until tomorrow? In pajamas or bare assed naked?"

"What do you think?" asked Lisa with a sly smile.

"Holy shit! You two are putting me on, aren't you?"

"You can end it anytime from now until seven PM, Bill."

Bill looked his wife squarely in the eyes. "Just remember, this is your idea. Not mine, not Sam's. I'll tell ya right now, I ain't calling! No way, Jose!" replied Bill with a grin. "So if either of you two have a problem with that, say so right now! And none of that jealous-female crap later!" he added with a frown.

"How about jealous-male crap?" shot back Lisa. "I know you, and you've always had a jealous streak. So, if you have a problem with me being next door with your best friend, you have until seven to decide. After that, live with it!"

Bill looked down at his feet. The prospect of doing Janet was incredibly exciting to him as evidenced by the achingly stiff pole straining against his pants. On the other hand, he wasn't so sure about Lisa and Sam getting it on. "Yeah, you have a point."

"Well, I need to get next door and get things ready for Sam," stated Lisa without a trace of coyness. "I'll leave you two to your own devices." She turned and headed for the patio door. Pausing in the open door frame, she grasped the sides and swayed her buttocks at her husband. "See ya, love!"

Perplexed, Bill watched his near naked wife head next door to entertain and possibly screw his best friend. He thought about the plan, wrestling with himself for at least a minute or two. Looking at his comely neighbor of seventeen years bursting out of her much too small top, the brain in his dick wrestled with the brain in his head. Bill, not one quibble when it came to making a decision, made peace with himself. It was simple, if the price to fuck Janet was that Sam was going to fuck his Lisa, then so be it!

"Would you like drink, Bill," squeaked Janet as the reality that Lisa had left her with her husband sank in.

"Yeah, Sweet Cheeks. Make it a martini, no vermouth." Bill watched as Janet turned her back to him, letting out a low whistle as she walked into the kitchen to fix two drinks.

Flattered by the wolfish whistle, Janet's face nonetheless burned with embarrassment. How could she be doing this! With a trembling hand, Janet poured Beefeater's into a glass of ice and added two large olives, just the way Bill liked it. Then she mixed herself a gin and tonic. She gasped in surprise as Bill's big hands slid around her waist, rising to boldly but gently cup her breast.

"Hmmmm," he murmured in her ear as he snuggled into the nape of her neck, "I don't think I can wait until seven."

Janet squirmed away from his grasp. "You know the rules. You can look but you can't touch."

"Who says?"

"Remember, that's the rule in the hot tub."

"We're not in the hot tub. But now that you've brought it up..." Without warning, he grasped both ties to her her bikini top and popped the knots.

"Bill!" exclaimed Janet as she desperately grasped her skimpy top to keep it from falling off.

"You said I could look," he said succinctly.

"Bill, I, I, oh hell!"

"Relax, Sugar. Ole Bill's gonna treat you right tonight!"

"I don't know if I can do this."

"Too late to change your mind," he stated.

"No it's not! I have until seven!"

"Bullshit! This was your and Lisa's idea. You want it. So do I."

"I, I,..."

Bill took Janet in his arms, hugging her tenderly while she buried her face in his broad chest. "Look at me," he whispered. "Look at me, darling." Janet looked up into the ruggedly handsome face of her long time friend and neighbor. "You want this. I want this."

"I..."

"Shhh!"

Immobilized, Janet watched as his face came closer and closer. Their lips met. Her lips parted, allowing his tongue to enter her mouth. Kissing him back while melting into his firm embrace, Janet felt one hand slide down her back to caress the exposed flesh of her shapely ass while he ground his stiff cock into her belly.

"Mmmmm," she moaned into his mouth. Her passion quickly rising, Janet automatically ground back into his erection. His wayward hand began working into the cleft between her exposed buttocks. "No! We can't," she breathlessly protested breaking off the smoldering kiss. "Not yet."

"Why not?"

"We've got to wait until seven."

"Why?" he asked pulling her to him again.

"You know why. We've got to wait."

"Wait for what?"

"For Sam and Lisa."

"They're probably bonking right now."

"Sam's not even home yet."

"That his problem."

"No, that's our problem! We've got to give them time to decide."

"Then I take that you have decided?"

"Yes, I mean, no, I mean...Oh I don't know!"

"Bullcrap! You do too know! Otherwise you wouldn't be here... with me... for all practical purposes naked."

"Bill, please! We can't. Not yet! If Sam decides not to do it, or if Lisa get cold feet and decides not to do it, it would be the end of our friendship."

"Hmmm, I suppose," he conceded. "You honestly think Sam's not going to jump Lisa's bones?"

"I suppose he will. We've sort of talked about this."

"I know."

"You know? How would...? Did Sam...?"

"Guys talk too, you know. But as I recall, he said that you'd never go for something like this."

"He did, did he?!" she replied indignantly.

"Yeah, we talked about it."

"When?"

"Oh come now, Janet! What did you and Lisa talk about the day after one of our hot tub parties where Lisa and you somehow lost your tops?"

"You two planned that?"

"Not really. We didn't plan anything... at least at first. But we did talk about it. Sam said you were just drunk."

"You two got us drunk?"

"Let's just say we all had a few-too-many some nights... Shit, you two nearly drove us crazy! Not that either of us minded. Now I know Sam would jump at the chance to, uh, shall we say, get to know Lisa, in the biblical sense."

"And me?"

"Sam knows I'd..." Bill grabbed Janet and pulled her to him. "Well, tonight, I'll get my fantasy."

"Oh, and what if I say 'no'?"

"Your not going to do that, now are you, Sugar Cake?"

"I don't know, Bill. Lisa talked me into this crazy thing."

"She didn't twist your arm or anything, did she?"

"No. It's just that I've never cheated on Sam."

"If you were having an affair behind Sam's back, that would be cheating. But if Sam knows and Lisa knows and they agreed to it, then it wouldn't be cheating."

"Then what would it be?"

"Mmmmm, adult entertainment," replied Bill.

"So I'm to be your entertainment?"

"Yes and no. We'll be... playmates. Yeah, playmates for a night of sexual play." Bill smiled, confident that he'd just won on logic.

"Then we have to wait."

"Why?" asked Bill with exasperation in his voice.

"Because we'd be cheating if we didn't wait 'til seven."

"Damn!" muttered Bill knowing that he'd been bested. His eyes brightened, "But! I still get to look!"

"Bill!"

"Give me the top...C'mon, rules are rules...That's a good girl. Now, isn't that better?"

Janet did her best to cover her bare breasts. "I feel so..."

"Naked?"

"Yes, naked. God, I'm so embarrassed!"

"Don't be. You're beautiful!"

"You really think so?"

"I especially like you naked. See the bulge in my pants?"

Janet looked while Bill pulled off his golf shirt. Kicking off his shoes, Bill simultaneously began unbuckling his belt.

"What are you doing?" gasped his longtime friend and neighbor.

"Getting comfortable," he replied as he dropped his pants along with his boxers. "You're not the only one who can be naked."

"Bill! Oh...my... god!"

"You like it?" he grinned back at her.

Taken aback by his brashness, all Janet could do was stare with her mouth agape at Bill's bobbing organ. Often she'd wondered what it really looked like and now she knew.

Looking down at his erection, Bill quipped, "Well, what do you think, Willy?" Squeezing his groin muscles, he made his dick jump, nodding twice. "She's pretty nice, huh?" Again his dick bobbed twice. "You wanna get to know her better?" Again he made his dick nod twice. "You say you wanna snuggle up with her Miss Kitty? You do? Well, maybe we should ask the pretty lady for an introduction."

Bill's ribald humor got the best of her. Momentarily Janet's embarrassment evaporated as she broke out in laughter.

"I think she likes you too, Willy," continued Bill.

"Jan-doll, Willy wants to get familiar with Miss Kitty."

Reality set back in and her laughter faded. "Wha... Oh, god! Uh, uh, I think I need a drink."

"Good idea!" Bill eagerly rejoined as his socks joined the rest of his clothes on the kitchen floor.

Janet turned towards the drinks on the counter top. Before she could turn back, Bill slid his arms around her and pulled her to him, nestling his erection between her cheeks. "That ought to keep Willy warm," he whispered grinding into her butt cleft. "Now where were we?" he whispered before kissing her neck.

"We, we were going to have a drink," she squeaked as he cupped a bare breast.

"Yes, I sort of recall something like that," he said softly copping a feel.

With a drink in each hand, Janet deftly twisted away from his groping hands and stuck a wet cold glass to Bill's groin.

"OH SHIT!" he cried bending sharply at the waist before grabbing his drink from his balls.

"That'll cool you off a little," she giggled.

Bill allowed her a little space and watched with interest as she gulped down her gin and tonic. "Another one?" he helpfully offered.

"Yes, please," she replied holding out the empty glass with a trembling hand.

Bill mixed Janet another drink and handed it to her. In mutual silence, Bill ogled her nakedness while calmly sipping his gin. Before he had consumed a third of his first drink, she had finished her second. By this time all attempts to modestly cover her exposed boobs had more or less ceased. Smiling weakly at her nude neighbor, she stepped up to the counter to fix herself a third drink.

Sipping her drink to check the mixture, she once again felt Bill's big hands come around her waist. But instead of traveling directly to her tits as he had done earlier, his hands quickly withdrew, innocently gliding up her muscular back to her shoulders. She took a sip and felt his lips, cooled by his gin, kiss the nape of her neck. Another kiss quickly followed, and then another. With each kiss his lips became warmer.

Janet gulped her drink and sat the near empty glass onto the counter top. As the kisses showered across her neck and shoulders, she closed her eyes, enjoying the sensual attention that she was receiving as well the wanton wetness gathering between her legs. Soon Bill was slowly working down her back, kissing and gently nibbling at her flesh while his hands glided ever so lightly along the sides of her torso. On his knees, Bill showered kisses across her buttocks, nuzzling his face into her ass while his hands explored up and down her legs. Finding no resistance, his hands rose to her hips where his thumbs wormed their way under the elastic waistband of her swimming thong.

With her thong suddenly down below her knees, Janet's eyes flew open. "Bill!" she weakly protested. It was too late, before she could do anything at all, her last garment was down around her ankles. She turned and in an instant it was gone completely.

Standing, Bill proudly displayed his trophy. "Look Willy, there's Miss Kitty," he joked.

"Bill, please," she pleaded with a slur. "Give me back my bottoms."

"Why? They're just in the way of a good time."

"We can't... Not yet, any way."

"Not yet? So...you wanna do it?"

"It's not time. We have to wait."

"Until seven?"

"Yes."

"Hear that Willy? You're gonna meet Miss Kitty!"

"Now please," she begged.

Bill regarded the woman whom he was about to screw for the first time, a woman whom he had adored and coveted for so many years, a woman who was always to close by, yet unattainable. Her blue eyes looked pleadingly at him, her pert nipples capping her cherry-like areola standing erect and turned upward. His eyes descended past her deep navel and settled on her tiny patch of blond bush, almost invisible and freshly trimmed for the thong she no longer wore.

"Please..."

"You want your cunt cover?"

Rolling her eyes at the crude remark, Janet scowled answering, "Yes."