A Well Laid Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Sugar Plum. Hold out your hands. Together, palms up."

Janet held her hands out as directed. Taking his time, Bill untangled the somewhat knotted thong.

"Now close your eyes."

Janet closed her eyes, hands outstretched. Bill slipped the thong over her wrists and gave a few quick twists. Feeling the constricting pressure, Janet opened her eyes and tried to pull her hands away. Realizing her predicament, a surge of adrenaline flooded into her bloodstream. She wanted to run, run home to safety, but Bill held her fast.

"Bill!"

"Willy really wants to meet Miss Kitty. Now, not later."

Holding the thong binding her wrists in his left hand, Bill led my wife back into the living room and to the sofa, half leading and half pulling her as she protested weakly. Sitting, he pulled her down to sit with him.

"Bill..."

"Shhhh!" Extending his left arm, he pulled her hands over her head, forcing her to lie back, stretched out against the soft backrest. "Sweet Pea, you want it and I want it," he said in a low voice. "We're in agreement about everything, but the timing." Hooking his ankles around her ankles, he spread her legs open. "Now, you're about to get fucked, so just relax and enjoy it."

She struggled momentarily, as a proper mother of three children should, but it was of no use. Bill held her in position with ease. Her breathing became shallow and increasingly rapid, her pussy tingling in anticipation. Helpless and completely vulnerable, Janet feebly whimpered. She expected him to simply roll on top of her and run Willy up Miss Kitty, but instead, she felt the tips of the fingers of his free right hand, gliding ever so lightly across her taut skin, making lazy, crazy circles on her abdomen and around her navel.

She shivered as his fingers slid across her pubic mound, down her leg and back up her inner thigh, coming oh so close, but not quite reaching her pussy. Her arousal building, the fingers made several more round trips, around her navel, down across her pubic mound, down her leg and up her inner thigh, teasing her, but never touching her increasingly wet snatch. The feather-touch fingers swirled around her navel a few times and then ascended, circling each of her breasts in spirals that never quite made it to her erect nipples.

All the while that he was stroking her, Bill watched her expression turn from alarm to a glassy-eyed stare, her breath coming in short, puppy dog-like pants. When his fingers did finally close around a nipple, she jerked, a helpless ecstatic moan rising deep from within her throat. Rolling her nipple between his fingers, Bill watched with satisfaction as she began to squirm about and softly moaning in salacious contentment.

Bill began kissing her along her sides, up and across her stretched armpits and up the inside of her forearm, sending shivers of delight through her body. Soundlessly, Janet's mouth hung open. He switched nipples, allowing the most recently torment nip only a moment's rest before his lips quickly switched from her arm to her breast. Following a few light nibbles of her tit meat, his tongue began spiraling up the mound of her breast. Upon reaching the top, he flicked the excited nip with the tip of his tongue, then embraced it with his lips. Her moans were becoming more louder and he worked her nipples harder, one with his mouth, the other with fingers. Her body trembling, Janet let out a throaty groan that was almost a growl.

Bill released her tits. "Damn Sunshine! I thought Sam was just bull shitting me, but you really do cum just playing with your tits."

She heard the remark, but was in no condition to respond. With her hands still trapped in her thong and held outstretched above her head, she soon felt his fingers gliding up her leg again. Expecting him to tease her again as his finger slid up her inner thigh, she gasped with unexpected pleasure as it slid into her juicing slit.

"You're all wet, darling. Bet I know what you want. How's this?"

"Ohhhh!" she cried as his thick finger found her clit. The pleasuring finger swirled around her bud a few times and then traveled back down her aroused slit, gently probing, but not penetrating her vagina. Exploring Miss Kitty, Bill discovered differences between Janet's cunt and his wife's familiar cunt, finding my wife's clit to be more demure and her inner pussy lips less pronounced than his wife's. I too discovered these differences later that evening.

His initial forays completed, Bill's finger made it way back to my wife's throbbing clit. Now with two fingers in her slit, he concentrated on getting her off. A few minutes of vibrating pressure up against the side of her nubbin did the trick.

As the orgasm exploded from her groin, Janet screamed, then seemingly began choking as an intense wave of intoxicating pleasure engulfed her body. It was long minutes before her body stopped shuddering and several more minutes before she finally regained control of her senses. When she did, she dreamily realized that Bill had moved between her legs. He was now on top of her, holding his weight off her petite body with one arm while the other still held her helplessly outstretched. Looking down between their nude bodies, she saw his stiff cock, posed to ravish her.

"I think it's time that Willy and Miss Kitty met," he said grinning down at her. "Just a kiss, of course," he added as he pressed his cock against her pussy. Her wet and slippery lips parted, surrounding the head of his cock. Without penetrating further, Willy withdrew, a soft smacking noise announcing that their flesh had parted.

"Oooooo, they're kissing," cooed Bill as repeatedly pressed his cock into her folds, just parting her lips and then withdrawing, each withdrawal accompanied by the lewd smacking noise. Lust having overcome her inhibitions, her body responded automatically by wrapping her legs around his waist and punching her hips up to get more penetration.

"I think Miss Kitty likes Willy."

Lustfully panting, she whispered, "Oh, god. Do it. Please, just do it."

"Do what?"

"You know what!"

"It's not seven PM yet, so you can't mean..."

"Please Bill, do it!"

"Tell me what you want, Peaches."

"You know! You know, damn you!"

"You've gotta tell me. Willy ain't goin' nowhere he's not invited."

"Fuck me, damn it. Fuck me," she whispered. "What was that?"

"Damn it Bill. Fuck me!"

"My pleasure, Jan-girl."

Bill pushed, sinking his cock into my wife's pussy a little deeper. "Ohhhhh," my erstwhile loyal wife moaned as the illicit mating of Willy with Miss Kitty began. Taking his time, Bill fucked her slowly. Thrusting shallow eight or nine times before penetrating her hot welcoming cunt a little deeper, he slowly fucked into her until he got to her g-spot with Willy's broad head.

"Ohhh god, yessssss," she hissed as her g-spot was mercilessly stimulated. "Ohhhhh, yessssss, baby. That feels sooooo good. Ohhh. Ohhhh. Ohhhh." Soon she was climbing the pre-orgasmic ramp. With each measured, deliberate stroke of his cock across her G, she got nearer and nearer to the precipice.

Bill felt the first tremors and then Miss Kitty attempted to crush Willy. Her eyes rolled up into her head as the orgasmic spasms took complete control of body and mind. The contractions eased a moment. Releasing her wrist bindings, Bill plunged into Miss Kitty's depths up to Willy's root and began vigorous fucking her. Miss Kitty responded violently as a second crescendo swept up from her groin.

Bill's balls threatened to boil over. Unwilling to end this first fucking of my wife too quickly, he abruptly pulled out of her pulsating snatch. Quick as a cat, he slid down between her wildly flailing legs to feast upon her dripping sex, burying his face into the wet folds of Miss Kitty, slurping up the sweet nectar of her gushing cunt.

Her hands now free, she grabbed his head and did her best to insert the entire thing into her cunt, but to no avail. She did however manage to choke off his air supply. His nose rubbing her clit and his tongue up her vagina, Bill valiantly held his breath as he continued eating her out.

Janet jackknifed as another climax ripped through her. Her thighs clamped together, trapping Bill's head. At last he had to break it off or pass out and forcefully extracted himself from between her legs.

"Old Sam was right. You're one hot mama!" he exclaimed with his first full breath.

"C'mon cupcake," he said pulling Janet upright, "Ole Willy's rested and raring for more of that sweet snatch of yours." Pulling her further forward, Bill lay back onto the carpet. Janet, focusing on his stiff prong jutting into the air, didn't hesitate for a moment. Crawling on top of him, she grasped his cock and guided it back into her wanton pussy. "That's it, darling. Fuck old Bill. Fuck me till I cum in your cunt! Oh, yeah, baby, you're a hot fuck!"

Bill lay back and let her do all the work, relishing the sight of my wife's B-cup titties jiggling and her trim stomach flexing and rippling as she rode his dick. Soon tiring of a passive fuck, Bill rolled her off.

"Nooooo," she whined. "You gotta cum too."

"I'll cum, Sweetie," he replied helping her to her feet. Guiding her to the armrest of the sofa, he bent her over and rammed his cock up her puss from behind. The entire house instantly filled with the slapping sound of his groin impacting her buttocks as he fucked her hard.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," she grunted in time with his thrusts.

All subtleties abandoned, Bill worked to get his rocks off. Soon he felt the pressure of his cum gathering, moving up from his balls into thick base of his cock. His cock swelled and his balls began to tighten. "I'm cumming, baby!" he announced. "I'm cumming in your cunt!" Then in an explosive rush, his potent seed surged forth and spurt into my Janet. With the force of his orgasm, Bill's head lolled back as he hollered "OH! YES,YES! OH SWEET FUCKING MERCY!!!!"

The feel of his cock throbbing and his semen jetting into her cunt triggered another orgasm. Janet yelled, "Aaaaiiiieeee!" just before her voice was choked off as her world once again imploded inward.

In the afterglow of great sex, it was some minutes before either could function at any level other than just breathing. Apparently it was Janet who gathered her senses first. Standing upright with Bill's semen streaming down her legs, the first thing she was aware of was the rasping sounds coming from behind her. Turning, she saw Bill, flat on his back, sawing logs. Willy, once proud and formidable, was napping too.

"He's just like, Sam," she muttered to herself bemused. Kneeling beside him, she ran her fingers across his broad, hairy chest. His eyes fluttered open. "Hey Big Boy! Where you've been?"

"A man's gotta rest."

"That was fantastic!"

"That's an understatement, Sunshine. I'll have to hand it you ladies; this was a great idea! Yeah! This is fun!" Bill cupped her breast. "I'm really gonna enjoy having you next door, close and accessible. You know, we should've done this a long time ago... To be honest with you, I was skeptical at first. I know Lisa. I was thinking, 'They can't be serious! This has to be a diabolical trap of some sort.'"

"Uh, it's a quarter after six," she responded with a hint of anxiety in her voice.

"Think we oughta call? Let'em know that seven is no longer operable?"

"No!"

"What if they call?"

"They had better not!"

"Well, Sam won't call. But... Lisa might. That woman can change her mind faster than... If she pulls that shit... Hell, if I have to, I'll go over and tie her spread eagle to your bed for Sam."

"We should've waited. Let's just hope they don't call."

"Certainly would've kept things simple," he mused. "You should've said 'no'."

"I did! I said..."

"You weren't very convincing."

Janet started to reply but Bill held up hands to stave off any further discussion of what should've been. "Well, what's done's done." His eyes brightened. "I know! How about if we take the phone off the hook?"

"No, that won't work. They'll just run over."

Bill stood, taking Janet in his arms he tenderly kissed her. "Ah, fuck'em! You know what? I feel like a teenager! That was the best sex I've had in years."

"I know what you mean," answered Janet burrowing into his bare chest.

"I'm not criticizing Lisa. She's a wonderful wife, wonderful in bed. I don't know. I suppose it's..."

Janet completed his sentence, "The thrill of it."

"Yeah, you could certainly say that. A thrill, that's certainly what Lisa's been looking for. A little spice... Yeah, something to add a little spice. As for me... Damn, look at you! Talk about spicy! You're the most beautiful, most desirable woman, other than my wife, I've ever known. You walk into the room and Willy stands up, all excited to see you.

"I have a confession, Jan... I've wanted to fuck you from the moment we met ages ago. Suddenly, the unavailable is available! Damn! We should've done this sooner."

"I don't think any of us could've handled it any earlier."

"I could've handled it."

"Maybe, but I don't think I could've, nor Lisa, nor Sam."

"Yeah, you're probably right about Lisa. It's only been recently that she started bitching about how dull things seem to have gotten. But Sam, I bet he would've adjusted very quickly."

"You think so?"

"He's a guy!"

"Yeah, he's a guy... So are you. Tell me the truth, Bill. Has he ever cheated on me?"

"What?"

"You heard me. Apparently he tells you everything, so I'm sure he would've told you about that."

"No! Never!"

"Not even on his trips out of town?"

"He might have hit a titty bar or two through the years, but that's all."

"Titty bars? He goes to titty bars?"

"He's a guy... Oh, for Christ's sake!"

"He never told me."

"Look, forget I ever said anything. Damn! You girls! You take everything out of context, twist it all around and make it into something that it's not! Now you asked me if he had ever cheated on you. The answer is no! Never! Titty bars, they're for guys to gawk and look. Look, that's all!"

"You ever cheat on Lisa?"

"No! And yes, over the years I've been to few titty bars myself. With Sam! Now enough of this inquisition crap!"

"Okay. I guess I shouldn't have asked."

"No problem in the asking. Just be sure you accept the answer as it is and not try and make it into something it's not!"

"Sorry."

"Don't sweat it, Sugar Lips." Changing the subject, Bill stated, "You know, for some reason I'm famished."

"Well, we have supper all ready. How about a grilled salmon salad?"

"I'd rather a T-bone, but rabbit food will do, I guess."

"You rather me fix you something else?"

"Naw! It'll be seven soon. By then, Willy should be rested up and ready to go!"

Without fanfare or enthusiasm, they ate their diner as the clock counted down to seven.

"They're not gonna call," stated Bill dipping his bread into a saucer filled with olive oil.

"They have another ten minutes. Here give me your plate and I'll clean up. Would you like a slice of pie? Lemon meragine?"

"The only pie I want, Sweetie, is between your legs," he replied somewhat crudely. "Mmmm, fresh snatch pie! That's for me! How 'bout you coming a little closer and give me a little sniff?"

"Bill! Honestly! What's gotten into you?" Her nervousness growing by the moment, Janet busied herself with loading the dishwasher. Bill, coming up from behind, massaged her firm buttocks.

"Nice, very nice," he said.

"Thanks."

"Sam told me..."

"What did he say?"

"Hmmm, nothing. Just forget it."

"Spit it out. He's apparently told you a lot, so... what is it?"

"Well, sometimes guys bullshit other guys, especially about sex. But everything he's told me has turned out to be true."

"And?"

"Well," he said slipping his hand between her cheeks, "Sam says you like it here."

Janet jumped as his thick finger bore into her anus. "Hey!" she yelped as she twisted away.

"Well? Was he bullshitting me?"

"Maybe not... God, I can't believe he told you about that! Bill, let's get one thing straight, right now. If they don't call in the next few minutes, Willy and Miss Kitty can play together all night long. But, don't take advantage of me. I'm telling you right now, that's strictly reserved for Sam."

"Maybe you'll change your mind?"

"Bill, please. I trust you. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. As a friend, don't ask me again and don't take advantage of me. You do, so help me God, this will be last time we do this."

"Bullshit!" Bill grabbed her, spun her around and forced her to bend face down on the table.

"Bill! What are you doing?" With his big left paw between her shoulder blades, holding her down, Bill coated his right middle finger with olive oil.

"Let me up!" Bill kicked her ankles apart. "Bill!" She felt his finger press against her anus. "So help me, Bill, I'll, I'll...ohhhh!"

Taking his time, Bill slowly pushed his fat finger into her rectum, twisting his wrist until he was deep into her ass. "You say something, Baby?" he whispered.

"Ohhhh," she moaned.

Slowly he began finger fucking her ass.

"So what in hell are ya gonna do, Jan? Call Sam?"

"Ahhhh!"

"Oh Sam! Sam!" he called in a falesto voice, "There's a strange man with a finger up my butt! Oooooo, and it feels soooo good! ... Is that what ya wanna tell him?"

"Uhhhhh!"

"Yeah, go call Sam." Slowly sawing in and out, giving his finger a little fast jabbing now and then, he added, "Why don't you tell him the deal's off for this evening. Tell him, 'Sorry Sam, but I don't want to play anymore. I'm coming home right away. Send Lisa home right now. Oh, by the way, hope you don't mind, but Bill and I have already fornicated. Fornicate? That's polite talk for 'fucking', dear. It was fun!'

"Just remember, Jan-doll, this was your idea."

"Ohhhh!"

"In for a penny, in for a pound."

"Ahhhhh!"

"Don't worry, Sugar, it's not like ole Willy's going where no man's gone before. He'll just be another visitor! If he likes it, he might become a regular and drop in often."

"Mmmmmm."

By that time Janet was up on her toes with her hips rotating. She had totally surrendered. Bill pulled his finger from my wife's ass. Pulling her upright by her blonde hair, he reached around and felt her stiff nipples.

"Nice 'n hard! Oh, you like it, alright!" She winced and whined as his big fingers closed hard on her nip. "Nipples don't lie!"

Releasing her nipple, Bill placed her hand on his cock. "Now look what you've done! Willy's all excited again. We'll just have to do something about that," he growled. "Now won't we, Jan?"

"Oh, god yessssss," she hissed through her teeth.

Glancing up at the clock, Bill observed, "Two minutes to go... They're not gonna call, they're not gonna call. Yes! They're gonna fuck! Oh yeah, have fun good buddy! Put it to her, Sammy-boy. Remember what I told ya, she likes it a little rough, so fuck her good!" Turning back to Jan he added, "See, I told ya he'd fuck her! In a minute, Spice-girl, and you won't have to worry about jumping the gun. It'll be a moot point. One minute and it's full-body-contact no-holds-barred adult entertainment time!"

In an abrupt transition, a bright childish look came across his face. "Hey! Ohhhh, this'll be good! Wanna have some fun?" Bill tore off a piece of paper napkin and stuffed it in his mouth.

"What in the hell are you talking about?" asked my very horny but confused wife.

He dialed the phone. Once it began ringing he switched it to speakerphone.

"Bill! What are you doing?" she demanded in alarm.

"Hello?" answered a weak but familiar voice. Stifling a gasp, Janet's eyes went wide at the sound of my voice.

"May I speak to Mr. or Mrs. Sam Kline?" asked Bill in an oddly muffled voice.

"What?"

"Mr. Kline, this is a courtesy call from American Express. How are you doing this evening?"