A Well Served Man

Story Info
When the house isn't in order he must re enforce the rules.
2.6k words
4.07
23.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After work

She's not going anywhere; she's mine now. Yet every day I rush home like my house is on fire. Sometimes I run up my driveway just to see her a few seconds earlier, just to see what she how she's wearing her hair today, what she's wearing for me, what she's wearing under what she's wearing too.

I pull my white Cadillac CTS4 up to the driveway of our beautiful two story home in Moorestown, the cool autumn breeze blowing my tie around as I walk to the house. I wave to my neighbor, the doctor, who is playing with his kids on his front lawn. Usually the boys are outside playing ball at this time of day but I don't see our kids anywhere...that's always a sign as to how the evening is going to go.

I reach for the door knob and the door opens by itself; it's not automatic, she just got to it first. She's standing in the doorway smiling that gorgeous smile. She's wearing a high collared sweater, tight to her ample breasts and a long form fitting black skirt. This outfit covers her skin but leaves nothing to the imagination as to what's underneath; the curves of my feminine goddess are as exciting as ever and the clothes cover up the many bite marks and bruises she gets from the discipline she always seems to require.

"Hello Daddy." She says in her sweetest gracious tone.

"Good evening dear." I say in my deepest baritone voice. It makes her wet just to hear my voice that way, I use it often. I pull her close to me and give her a deep slow kiss. I feel her body respond to me and she moans a beautiful sigh as we hungrily feel each other right in the doorway. I'm sure people have stopped in shock at our public displays of affection but I don't care, they're probably mad that they never feel that kind of passion and passion is in every part of my life thanks to her.

She follows me to the living room to my easy chair. It's more like a reclining throne really; a large black leather chair, heat, massage, remote control and refrigerated compartment in the armrest. It's almost as accommodating as my woman...almost.

"Where are the boys?" I ask.

"They're at a Sixers game in Phili with the Johnson's, won't be home until late."

"And Mya?" Mya , our daughter, is the sweetest little girl god every made. Cute as a button and knows how to use it, the only way a girl would be coming out of this house.

"She's out with your mother being spoiled to death, then sleeping over at Kimmie's house."

"Hmm..." I know what she's doing but I don't say anything. I love that she considers me so. That she takes the time to take care of her man, to just be my woman. Not a wife, not a mother, just my woman and nothing else.

She slides down into my lap and puts her arms around my neck, swinging her high heeled feet playfully.

"Soooo how was your daaayee?" she asked in her best melodic voice.

"Not too bad." I say. "My flight in from Boston was on time and smooth. The book signing went really well, my publisher thinks we're going to get this one in Oprah's book of the month club. Sales will go through the roof if that happens. This is one of my best works, so I'm confident that it will get picked up."

I continue to tell her about my trip while I let my hands slide possessively over her thighs and ass, that perfect shape I love so much; my dick straining against my pants right underneath her. She knows where my dick leans and always sits right on top of it. She's being a very good girl, but I don't expect that to last very long.

"Would you like some head while you finish your story Daddy?"

She always asks me that as if I'm ever going to say no, like any man would ever say no to such a request. I do love that she asks me though.

"Yes, go right ahead." I say. I almost never cum this way, although she sucks a dick like Tiger Woods drives off the tee. None better in the whole world. She put her mind to sucking me to orgasm one time, took her twenty minutes, a bottle of water and she had a sore jaw for three days but she did it. Nothing like a woman that takes pride in her work.

I try to no avail to keep a steady voice going over details that suddenly seemed very unimportant while she's rhythmically moving her delicious mouth up and down my dick; using her lips and tongue expertly and using her hands to massage my balls and thighs. After about five minutes of every man's dream I notice something's not right in the house. I don't smell anything cooking.

She's an excellent cook, and as much as I love eating out...I love the southern home cooking of my woman even more. I'm expecting a steak...I was promised a steak actually. I pull her head away from my dick and look her in the eyes, asking a question I know the answer to.

"Honey, where's the steak dinner you promised me?"

Her eyes widen as she realizes what's going on. My tone of voice, my breathing have both changed. She can feel the muscles tense in my body, the intense look in my eyes and yet...she'd defiant.

She gets up from her knees and begins to protest. "I can't believe you!"she says. "This house is spotless, I got dressed up all cute for you and I'm down on my knees like a fucking lap dog sucking your dick like your personal slut and all you can think about is your goddamn steak?! Fuck your dinner and fuck you!"

I jump out of my chair and grab her by the throat with both hands. "You know it sounded like you were sassin' me just now. Why don't you try and talk to me like that again...what? Oh I see, it's hard to talk all that mess when someone is choking the life out of you isn't it?" My voice is stern but even. This is my house, this is my woman. I am calm. I don't ever lose my cool, however it seems I have to reinforce some things to her right now. I let go of her neck for a moment to let her get her breath, she gasps to get air back into her lungs and she looks at me with a defiant glare. I take another firm grip of her neck, cutting off air, locking my gaze to hers. "Do you think I make this money, pay these bills, support this family so I can have my woman talk to me in that manner? Your behavior is unacceptable of my woman; this-will-not-be-tolerated." I can see the pleading in her eyes, she needs air but she won't struggle. Her hands are down at her sides; this is her way of fighting me, by showing no fear...no retreat. She'll take whatever I can dish out and ask for seconds. I love my woman.

I let her go of her throat and pull her close to me. I feel her labored breath on my cheek. I squeeze her ample breast between us hard, feeling the rise and fall of her chest next to mine. My whisper sound like the thunder of an impending storm, "You know it doesn't have to be this way, baby. I try my best to make you a good girl but you refuse to do as you're told. Why does this have to be so hard dear? Why?" She answers me in two little words, panting in between them, "Fuck...you..."

This is going to be along night.

*SLAP*

"Apparently I haven't made myself clear."

*SLAP*

"This is not how I want things to be in my house, but you continue to force my hand. These terrible things keep coming out of your mouth, dear. Let me show you what your dirty little mouth is for."

I grab the back of her hair and force her down to her knees. She hits the floor with a hard thud. Good, maybe that will bring her along. I unbuckle my pants and shove eight inches hard dick down her throat. I feel the head of my dick hit the back of her neck, I know she can't breathe. She's an excellent cocksucker, but this is different. "This is what happens when you mouth off to me, when you defy me; you know that don't you?" I yank her mouth off my dick by her hair; she coughs and gasps for air but mouths the words...

"Fuck"

"Off"

*SLAP*

I shove her head back down on my dick and push it down as far as it will go. She's going to get the message today goddamit. I count aloud, " 1...2...3...4...5." Her breathing is labored now, desperate. I'm getting to her. There are tears in her eyes, mascara running down her cheeks. The tears bothered me at one time but not now, she asked for this. I shove her head back down, shoving my dick repeatedly into her mouth, grabbing her hair and choking her with my dick for all it's worth. For a good ten-seconds I did this, she didn't gag. She didn't even move her hands from behind her back. I love my woman.

When I pulled her head off she looked up at me with fire in her eyes. This is our battle, she is a respected opponent.

"On your feet woman." I say, my voice seething.

She moves slowly, she knows better. I reach down and grip her left breast and pull her to her feet. She actually winced at this as she moved quickly to her feet to alleviate the tugging on her now tender breasts. I didn't release my grip.

"You're going to learn to move with a sense of urgency when I tell you to do something woman." With that I pulled her sweater up over her D cups and used that same breast to pull her around the room like a dog on a leash. She winced and grunted as I led her around the room faster and faster, her heals clicking with increased speed against the hard wood floors. I can see her resistance melting into compliance and my insistent tugging. No one thing ever moves her, I have to keep the pressure on.

On one particularly vicious yank of her breast she moves her hand from behind her back.

"You know where you hands belong, don't you?"

She quickly moves to regain her footing and her composure. "I'm sorry master."

"I don't want your apology woman, I want your obedience. Now stand up straight and stick those tits out." She knows what's coming and yet she stands up straight and takes it like a soldier. What a woman.

I slap her left breast over and over. Just the left one; the one I've been abusing all this time. I grab her nipple. I squeeze and twist, watching her grit her teeth, bite the inside of her mouth desperately trying not to cry out. She says something in a language I don't understand, it still sounded like "fuck you." I pinch harder. When I let go she is breathing heavy, staring into my eyes. I stair right back.

"Go to my chair" I say.

My chair has another compartment, one for a moment such as this. From the back of my chair I remove a few items, she knows what's there.

I place the collar around her neck, tight enough to constrict her breathing. I fasten one end of a chain to her collar and another to a leg of the chair. The chain is not long enough for her to stand fully erect; with the heels on it must be very uncomfortable. Next then handcuffs, squeezed tight enough around her wrists to leave bruises. She bends over, placing her hands on the leather armrest of the chair and I pull the skirt up over her hips; exposing that ass that draws a crowd.

"Now," I say. "This can be as easy or as hard as you want it to be."

I raise the custom made leather paddle up and bring it down sharply on her ass.

*Smack*

Silence.

After all she's been through tonight, she's still putting up her quiet fight. Unreal.

*Smack*, *Smack*

"Why do you make me do this baby?"

*Smack*, *Smack*

"I just want you to be a good girl. Don't you want to be a good girl?"

*Smack*

At a whisper she finally speaks, "...one, sir."

"What was that little girl?" I ask.

*Smack* "Aahh! One, Sir!"

"That's a good girl."

After ten good swats of her ass, I pull out my dick and put it right at the door of her wet pussy.

"Do you think you've earned some dick? Have you leaned your lesson?"

Her breath is short, exasperated, "Yes, Sir. I'll be a good girl. Please give me your dick?"

"Beg...me."

"Please, Daddy? Please fuck me with your big fat dick! PLEASE?!"

I viciously shove all 8 inches of my dick into her, wrenching the breath out of her body.

"Is that what you need baby? Tell Daddy you need it."

"Yes, Daddy I need it! Fuck me Daddy!"

I grab her hips slamming them back to meet my thrusting dick over and over. No mercy on this pussy. She's wants dick huh? I slammed it into her with everything I had. I was trying to break her back and she took it all like a champion. I hear my belt buckle jangling on the floor with each stroke. My chair skidding across the hard wood floors from the force of our fucking. With my free hand I start inserting fingers in her tight little asshole. First one, then three, fingers and cock pistoning into my nasty little girl in perfect rythm. I abuse her any way I want. I use her long black hair to yank her back into my cock, now slick with the two or three orgasms she's already had. God I love this power I have, she belongs to me totally and I love her for it. My nasty, sexy girl. My woman. I pull her head up to my face so she can feel my breath on her cheek. "You ready for my cum baby? Huh?!"

"Yes, Daddy! O shit I'm Cumming too! Oh Fuck!!!"

With a chorus of curses, screams and praises to god we both came in an explosion of cum and a gusher of squirting pussy, all dripping out onto the hard wood floor.

I get my legs back under me, untie my lusty woman and collapse down into my chair.

She composes herself, pulling down her skirt and arranging her ample breast back into her bra and sweater and she heads the kitchen. A few minutes later she returns with something I haven't seen in our kitchen before, it look like one of those pizza delivery bags.

"What's that?" I say.

She just smiles and pulls two steaming plates out of the bag and sets them on the dinning room table. It's my steak dinner.

"I bought the heating bags last week." she said. "Thought they might come in handy."

I smile and head into the dinning room to my dinner and my one of a kind amazing woman.