A Were Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers

He walked a couple of inches away, only to stop just when she was all set to let out her sigh of relief. What the hell was going on now? He turned around and cocked his head at her, "I'm sorry, for a second there I totally forgot that you're the guest here, which means, you don't get to tell me where I can and cannot be."

Kennedy watched him incredulously as he swaggered his way back to where she was standing, "I want to stay a little longer."

"And I want to sleep." She retorted.

"So do I, but I can't seem to do that alone."

What the hell did that even mean? And why was his insomnia any of her business?, "You can't sleep alone, what are you? Five? You need mama to tuck you in and read you a bedtime story? Maybe I should get a glass of milk for you and leave the lights on just in case you get scared of the dark." She teased

He suddenly reached for her and pulled her into his hard body, eliciting a gasp from her throat, he leaned to her ear and whispered, "Or maybe I just need you in my bed." Her eyes widened at his insinuation, even as her body hummed in anticipation for the sinful pleasure such an offer presented. The mere fact that those words turned her on so deeply caused her to send her hand flying toward his cheek, this time though, he was quick enough to stop a second attack, his hand catching her wrist just before her palm reached that gorgeous face, "Surely, you didn't think you'd get lucky twice in one day. I thought we already addressed your penchant for hitting me." He said as he forced her hand behind her back, his eyes suddenly caught something on her neck and she tensed up as his hand reached for it. Shit! His hand clasped her neck just as his thumb brushed against the bite marks on it, she sucked in her breath as the tingle intensified and spread across her body ending with a delicious throb at the apex of her thighs, Kennedy bit her bottom lip to force back a moan. It hadn't felt like that when she touched it.

"I may have to apologize for this, I was a little carried away. does it hurt?" he asked as he rubbed at the mark

"No." her simple reply came out in a longing sigh, even as she hadn't meant to sound like that.

He lifted his gaze from the mark to stare at her face, "So, how does it feel?" he asked, now drawing lazy circles against that area of her neck.

It felt like some sort of charge for her entire body, the more he touched it, the more heat flooded her body, causing her to moisten. What sort of black magic was this? Why did this not feel like the blatant molestation it obviously was? Kennedy reached for his hand to take it off her neck, the more he touched her, the more her body lusted for him. she needed her mind to take control of this exchange, "Rinaldi, sto..."

The words were never uttered as his lips blocked her protest. Kennedy found herself leaning into his kiss, it felt like he had upped his game from the last time they had kissed. It felt deeper and much more passionate than whatever she could understand. The man was an idiot, but he was an idiot who could kiss. Every stroke of his tongue enflamed her further as her mind succumbed to a higher calling. A strong need to satisfy him overrode her senses, urging her on as her hands slid into his hair to pull him further into the kiss. His hand grabbed her rump possessively and molded her into him so that she could feel that hard bulge she had felt earlier on. it was just as impressive as it had been hours ago.

Kennedy knew she was going to question her actions once again when this was over. It was a question that would repeat itself in her head until she came to a logical answer. What the hell had her acting like a bitch in heat?

The image of a black wolf suddenly flashed in her mind, what the fuck? The image flashed again, this time, she had a clear view of its amber eyes and toothy grin.

She suddenly pushed Rinaldi away from her, he looked as confused as she looked terrified, but she cared little for his confusion as she took steps away from this man-beast, "Leave please, I need to rest." She stated, forcing her breath to return to normalcy even as she couldn't replicate that for her heartbeat.

He didn't seem too pleased by her request, "Kennedy..."

"Just go Rinaldi." Her mind was messing with her, it was one thing to witness wolves going at it with each other in front of her home, another to suspect that every single person that had made an entrance into their lives today was a wolf, but seeing a wolf in her mind's eye was a little too much for her to handle. She didn't need to lose her mind in one day.

He watched her for a few seconds before letting out a sigh of resignation and walking out a bit too slowly for her comfort. She almost thought he would change his mind again, but breathed a sigh of relief when he closed the door behind him.

Kennedy shoved her hands into her hair as she made her way to her bed. Werewolves, could that possibly be the reason she was acting this way? Or had he really put a spell on her? she would have to talk with Cassandra tomorrow morning and this time, she would make sure her cousin told her everything about this strange house. There was no way she had been here for over a month and had no information on her housemates.

These people were dangerous and if they didn't haul their asses out of here in record time, they would end up being their meals.

****

How did someone tell their cousins that they weren't fully human?

Cassandra wondered on this as she walked through the garden the morning after. She had barely been able to sleep the entire night, thinking of how she came to be this...whatever she was, while Caleb had given her some idea as to what she was, she still hadn't fully grasped the changes in her. if there was some other creature inside her, how come she could barely hear it most of the time? And why did it always seem so mad at her whenever she did hear it? How did she link up with it? how was it even possible that there really was a wolf inside her?

Caleb had promised to take her through everything, slowly, of course, the next time. He had promised her a lot of things when they spoke last night. She had been grateful for the time they spent together, he really did help her understand some of the strange things she had been experiencing since she got here, she noticed how shifty he got when she asked questions regarding how she came to be this creature. She might not have remembered much the last seven months or so, but she knew well and good that she wasn't born a Were and she certainly hadn't caught a disease or something that turned her into one while she was growing up. This was a recent occurrence, Caleb said he would learn of how she came to be a Were with time, she had wanted so much to ask him to elaborate, but by the look on his face, she could tell he wasn't keen on talking about it either, so she let it go.

He told her he was only giving her enough to explain to Kennedy and Kylie and he would teach her more as time progressed, but till this morning, she still was highly unsure if she had enough information. She had spent the night thinking of how her cousins would react if she even brought up the fact that she was a Werewolf, Kennedy would probably be concerned and would attribute her claim to some psychological trauma she must have experienced in the house, Kylie would ask a bunch of questions and would probably be a little too excited. Her cousins were like fire and ice, there was no middle ground with either of them, while Kennedy was rigid and conventional, Kylie was a little more open-minded and free.

She didn't even know how to turn, she had thought of just turning into a Were in their presence, rather than go through the task of having to explain what she was in words. Wouldn't it be better if she just showed them? Only, she hadn't caught the grasp of how to change, that was another thing she would have to learn from Caleb, however, she had to first break the news to her cousins before her training began.

She leaned down to a yellow rose and inhaled it, closing her eyes as the beautiful scent wafted into her nose. This was her first time out of the house since she got here and boy was she enjoying her walk through the garden. It was a beautiful place, she had never thought she would be walking through a garden so beautiful and absolutely magnificent, it reminded her of the gardens in the horticulture magazines and landscaping magazines which she sometimes read in the library. She had always loved flowers growing up, and while their garden at home was modest in its own way, it was certainly nothing compared to this maze of flowers and shrubs she was surrounded by. If she had the power, she would spend every day in this place until she overdosed on the scent of every flower in this garden.

She rose to her full height with the intention to keep walking when she sensed another presence close-by, it was just a little after 7:00 am and only Caleb was aware of the fact that she was in the garden, he had assured her she wouldn't be disturbed for at least an hour after she requested that she be allowed time in the garden to think about her predicament. She hadn't thought for one second that she would be accosted by some other person who lived on these lands, Dinah had told her there were many weres on the land.

"If it isn't the chosen one, didn't think I'd be seeing you roaming around so early." She turned around to find a stunning woman with hair the color of wheat and eyes that reminded her of the grass beneath her feet. The woman was tall, maybe an inch taller than her 5ft.8' height, she was lithe as well, much thinner than Cassie was. Her skin was pale, but unlike Cassie's, she doubted it was from being ill or out of the sun especially as the alabaster complexion was quite fitting.

As stunning as the woman was though, Cassandra was sure she had never met her. She had only interacted with Dinah throughout the period of her imposed incarceration, she managed a tiny smile at the woman who didn't seem eager to be cordial with her from the look on her face, "Hi, I'm..."

"Cassandra, I know you. Everyone in this pack does and I must say, you don't seem as impressive as that slave has made you out to be." The lady said as he began to walk around Cassandra slowly as if sizing her up.

Cassandra was very much self-conscious as she was studied intently by this stranger; was this how the wolves interacted with each other? She had failed to ask Caleb exactly how wolves were to engage each other when they met for the first time. It was an error on her part looking at it now and one she hopefully didn't regret before the morning ended, the last thing she wanted was to begin making enemies based on a perceived lack of courtesy.

A nervous smile came upon Cassandra's face, as much as this woman unsettled her, she still needed to at least allay any thoughts of hostility and smiling did that, "Well, I think it's a bit unfair that you know me and I don't know you." She said, her voice a bit shaky

The woman came to a stop in front of her, Cassandra could sense disdain from the woman and it baffled her that someone she didn't know would bear such a negative emotion for her, "You barely look like you can take a gust of wind, even less Caleb." The woman spat

She felt something her jump at the mention of Caleb's name- and it wasn't a jump of excitement. She raised her brows at the woman, what the hell did Caleb have to do with this?, "Excuse me?" she asked, her tone coming off much harsher than she had intended.

"I'm guessing Caleb hasn't told you about me then?" the woman asked, Cassandra's puzzled expression gave her the answer she needed, she laughed, but it lacked any mirth to it, "I'm Gayle, the real Alpha bitch of this pack, the one who has been keeping Caleb's bed warm before your wretched self came into this compound and the one who is going to drag you out of here by your hair once I cure Caleb of whatever spell you've cast on him."

The more Gayle spoke, the more Cassandra's confusion melted into anger, something inside her snapped as soon as she heard that this woman had been sleeping with Caleb, Cassandra had never been one to feel jealous, hell, she avoided confrontations that were about men, but she felt a strong need to punch this woman in the face for even telling her she was anywhere near Caleb. The voice in her head was back again, Caleb had told her to stop fighting it, it was part of her he had said.

"You sound very confident considering I don't even know you, you must not be as important as you think you are." Cassandra returned, however, she could feel herself slipping away in that retort, those weren't words she would normally say, but there was this arrogance in this woman that she felt the need to beat down

The woman- Gayle approached her until their noses were inches apart, Cassandra's space had never been invaded in this manner and the old her would have stepped away to avoid such close contact, but this her stood her ground, realising that if she moved, it would be giving this arrogant bitch subtle victory and a large part of her simply wasn't having it

Gayle smiled, "I bet you won't say that in a couple of days when I have Caleb's cock in my mouth."

Cassandra's hand moved before she could stop herself and she hit Gayle so hard, the woman fell to the ground. Gayle stared at her in ager, her hand clasped to her cheek while Cassandra looked terrified. Shit! Where did that come from? This was not her, she wasn't violent, she would never hit someone like that...but...

Suddenly, Gayle got off the ground and lunged at Cassandra with a loud shriek, sending them both to the ground. There was no time to think further on her actions, Cassandra struggled with the woman, finding that the more Gayle tried to get the best of her, the more she grew angry until she was growling at the woman, Gayle had a moment of brilliance when she gave Cassandra a hard butt to the head, destabilizing her long enough to push her on her back and give her three slaps in quick succession.

She stood to her feet and kicked Cassandra in the rib, causing her to curve her body in a fetal position as she clenched at her side, " Like I said, you're too weak for Caleb." she spat on the ground next to Cassandra and turned her back to her as she made her way out of the garden.

Cassandra squeezed her eyes shut and groaned as she felt the voice in her head get louder, whatever was inside here was enraged, it cursed at her calling her everything from a weak human to a disgrace. It fought for control until she could take no more. She let out a loud scream as she felt her bones begin to rearrange themselves, what the fuck was happening to her? The blinding pain rendered her unconscious and she welcomed the consuming darkness.

The last thing Gayle heard was a loud scream behind her before a large brown wolf basically hurled itself at her and took her to the ground, she screamed at the attack as the wolf bared its teeth at her, growling in warning.

This bitch apparently didn't know when to give up, unwilling to be scared off by what was no more than a stubborn cub, Gayle threw the animal off her and let her wolf come forth, she eased into the pale blond wolf and snapped at the brown wolf, there was no way in hell this bitch was getting the best of her, the human could barely even control her wolf.

She charged at the brown wolf, aiming for its neck, but she had barely reached it when it changed its position just slightly, allowing the wolf to push her approaching animal. She rolled onto the grassy land, a bit dazed by the quickness of the movement. What the fuck?

The brown wolf snarled at her, but made no moves to approach her. spurred more by anger from the fact that this nobody had gotten the best of her, Gayle charged at the brown wolf once again, this time, she was met with the sharp teeth of the brown wolf as it sunk into her hind leg, enough to break skin, but not enough to reach her bones. Her wolf yelped out in pain and went to the ground. The brown wolf continued to snarl at her, but this time, it seemed truly angry.

Her wolf didn't need more encouragement to run, it was obvious today would not be her day, she was already injured as it was, she would have to recuperate. So, rather than go a third time, her wolf slowly eased away from the snarling brown wolf and hobbled off. she would surely be back, but she knew she would have to return without Caleb's knowledge because if Caleb found that she had attacked his mate- which he would- she was done for.

The brown wolf watched the pale blonde wolf retreating, it wanted to go after it, but there was the possibility that it wouldn't be able to find its way back if it did. The sound of approaching feet alerted the brown wolf of the presence of some other person and it turned swiftly, baring its teeth at a female.

The tiny girl stopped in her tracks, her eyes widened in terror as the wolf growled at her. Inside, its human part was gaining consciousness, but not so much that it could control the wolf

"Please, I don't want any trouble, I was just looking for my cousin." The tiny female spoke, her voice shaky.

The wolf snapped its teeth at her in annoyance and the girl let out a scream, in her haste to retreat, she lost her footing and fell to the ground.

****

Roy was splitting wood a few meters away from the garden when he heard the loud scream. His attention moved to where the sound emerged from, was that Kylie? With no time to think further on it, he took off in a run, unwilling to take any chances.

As he approached the garden, he allowed his body morph into his wolf, which he found much faster. He reached the garden just in time to see a scared Kylie om the ground and moving away from a large brown wolf that took slow steps toward her. He ran until he was directly in front of the wolf, blocking Kylie from its view and facing the animal squarely, his wolf was far bigger than this wolf and he could tell it was a female one. The wolf stopped moving as Roy growled at it...this wolf wasn't one he was familiar with in this compound, so, it could only be one other person...

Caleb, you better come get your mate before I have to do something to her.

He sent to his Alpha telepathically

What the hell are you talking about Roy? Don't you dare touch a hair on Cassie's body

That will depend on how fast you can get here, she's trying to attack my mate and I will not have that.

What...? I'll be right there

Their link was shut and Roy was once again facing an angry werewolf, it was obvious Cassandra was not in control of this animal, if she were, there was no way she would have approached Kylie. He could hear his mate whimpering behind him and he wanted to turn around and assure her she was safe, but he figured she would be just as terrified of his wolf as she was of Cassandra's, if not more, so, he opted to keep guarding her against the wolf

It didn't take long for Caleb's wolf to show up in the garden. He approached his hostile mate, noticing how the animal retreated at his presence, his wolf licked at the animal' fur, his own way of calming her down. the wolf nuzzled its self against his in response.

Mate

Caleb would never get tired of the feeling that passed through him and his wolf whenever their mate acknowledged them

You need to let your human side control you, that's her cousin.

He spoke to the wolf

I wasn't going to hurt her, I was just playing around

The wolf replied with a snicker

Caleb sent a message to his beta, who was still in a defensive stance

I've got her, I think you should tend to your mate though

Roy's wolf calmed at the words of assurance, he turned to his mate, who was still on the ground, if she was terrified of his wolf, she didn't show it. Rather, she stared at his wolf in wonder, it approached her cautiously, unwilling to scare her, it noticed her hand clutching at her ankle, had she sprained it?

lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers