A Werewolf's Life

Story Info
The life and times of a black male werewolf.
1.5k words
3.27
34.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Damon Jones is the name and supernatural adventure is the nature of my game. Who am? Just your average, everyday, six-foot-five, dark-skinned African-American male werewolf living in the big city. There are lots of werewolves in the city of Boston. We're doctors, lawyers, cops, athletes, thugs, college students, businessmen, firefighters, etc. You name it, we are it. Recently, I made a bid to become the leader of a pack of werewolves I was running with. The leader of the pack is this tall, burly Latin guy named Jose Sanchez. He's a mean-spirited motherfucker who works for the Department of Corrections. He lives up to the stereotypical image of the abusive prison guard who messes up the prisoners just for fun.

The other members of the pack didn't like his guts either. He was a real brute to his gay younger brother Emilio Sanchez, a lean, spiky-haired Latin guy I've known for years. Folks, I don't know what the big deal is about a wolfman being gay. The humans hate our kind. They used to hunt us down like animals back in the day. So why do we brutalize ourselves for no reason? I thought my species should show itself more love than that. I guess my progressive ideas didn't sit too well with certain werewolves in high places.

It's no secret in the werewolf community that I wanted to get rid of Sanchez. His brother Emilio supported me. So did Isabel, the tall and busty, big-bottomed Hispanic chick all the other guys in the pack wanted. You see, Sanchez had wronged both of them. He burned his initials on his brother's chest one night after he got seriously pissed when a hunt went sour. As for Isabel, Sanchez thought of her as his own personal bitch. He tapped that fabulous ass of hers whenever he wanted, whether she liked it or not. Female werewolves are a deadly and powerful breed, just like the males of our kind. However, Isabel grew up around ordinary humans for the most part. She'd only joined the pack recently and didn't know how to access her wolf side as easily as the rest of us. This made her easy prey for an asshole like Sanchez.

For this, and many other reasons, I wanted to take out this bastard. Unfortunately, Sanchez was a ferocious fighter. Someone ratted me out when I made my move on him. He was ready for me. In the end, I had to face not just him but several guys and gals from the pack who backed him up. Since my ass was outnumbered, I lost the fight. In shame, I was forced to leave. Since there are many werewolves from the pack working for the local police department, I lost my job as a result of this too. Ain't life a bitch? So, I decided to drown my sorrows by hitting the club scene.

I went to visit this secret night club located in downtown Boston where all kinds of supernatural freaks mingle. Demons. Werewolves. Vampires. Monsters. You name it, they have it. The ladies at that place were something else. Like most black men I know, I like a big girl with a fat ass. Or a fat girl with a big ass. And I don't care who knows it. Which is why I'm always on the prowl. All wolfmen are hunters by nature. The type of prey, that's a matter of circumstance and preference. That's the bottom line, folks. Word up. I'm recently been laid off from my job as a police officer and I'm trying to enjoy my newfound free time. Working as a security guard for the local bank pays the bills, but it bores the hell out of me.

Last night, I picked up these two vampire chicks at a club. The first one was around five-foot-eight, plump and white, with big tits, and a fat ass. This dark-haired, porcelain-skinned white chick wasn't exactly very pretty but I did like her fat ass. Her name was Amy Bane. Big-Booty Amy to her friends. This plump white heifer weighed around two hundred and twenty pounds and must have a fifty-inch ass or something. I mean, her booty was huge. Her friend Angela Suarez was not bad-looking either. A five-foot-nine, big-booty and plump-bodied Latin heifer with long black hair, dark brown eyes and light bronze skin. And she had a huge ass too. Did I mention that? Her ass was round and plump, and even bigger than Amy's.

Anyway, I picked up these two undead chicken-heads and brought them back to my apartment for a night of fun. We smoked some weed and drank from a Forty while watching an interracial porno tape on the tube. A black athlete with dreadlocks was fucking the shit out of some big-titty, blonde-haired bimbo with a huge ass clad in a cheerleader outfit. I really like interracial porn. It really gets me going, you know. It was a grand old time, folks. I sat on the couch while Amy knelt before me. She sucked on my nine inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black man power. I must say this chick was kind of good at what she did. Lots of chicken-heads these days aren't truly worthy of the name. They're not very good at sucking dick. While Amy sucked on my cock and balls, Angela was licking Amy's butt hole. Is that Latin plumper a nasty bitch or what?

Amy loved sucking cock. I could tell by her technique, and also by the fact that she took her sweet time while going down on me. Most women see sucking a man's dick as some kind of chore. They go fast because they just want to get it over with. Not Amy. This gal licked every inch of my cock before sucking my balls as if they were made out of chocolate. When I finally came, she drank every last drop of my cum. No kidding. I was kind of impressed, folks. Seriously. A lot of chicks, both human and inhuman, won't do that for a brother. Amy was seriously cool.

Afterwards, we got down and dirty. I asked Amy if she was down with some wild and kinky stuff. The vampire broad said hell yeah. That's my kind of woman! I put her on all fours and came up behind her. Doggy-style is my favorite sexual position. I spread Amy's ass cheeks wide open and pressed my cock against her backdoor. With a swift thrust, I went inside. While Angela watched, I began thrusting into Amy's ass. Folks, I was ready and more than able to give her all nine inches. And she was more than ready to receive them, judging by the way she backed up her big butt against me and urged me to fuck her harder.

Angela was not inactive. While I fucked Amy, the Hispanic vampire woman joined in on the action. She fondled my nuts as I fucked Amy and stroked the white female vampire's large breasts. It felt kind of good, actually. I fucked Amy until I came, and our screams of pleasure filled the apartment. Next, Angela wanted her turn and I was happy to oblige. The good thing about being a wolfman is that we recover a lot more quickly than humans. And that includes staying power during sexual situations. Like Amy, Angela was totally down with bum sex. She made me lie flat out on the carpet with my dick sticking up and climbed on top of me. She straddled me and lowered herself onto me until she impaled herself on my cock. My dick was buried inside her asshole. She grabbed my shoulders for support and began riding me, bouncing up and down. Man, I was loving it.

Amy watched us, fingering her wet pussy while Angela and I did our thing. Man, I couldn't believe my luck. I was scoring with two voluptuous vampire beauties, one white and one Latina, all in the same night. Supernatural studs like myself dream of nights like these. Amy and Angela shocked me with how kinky they were. While I fucked Angela, Amy pulled a strap-on dildo out of her bag and, grinning, told me she was going to fuck me with it. At this point, I was down for whatever. She came up behind me and eased the dildo into my asshole while I slammed my black dick into Angela's tight booty hole. Man, this was hot! We fucked and sucked the night away, doing stuff that would put the devil to shame.

When I woke up the next morning, Amy and Angela were gone. No surprise there, vampire lovers like to take off before dawn. Even though I knew vampires could function in the daytime as easily as ordinary humans could. They're not crazy about the light but they can manage when they have to. What surprised me is the fact that my wallet's contents, three hundred dollars, was gone. Hot damn, I was mad. I slammed my fist through the wall. I am seriously pissed. Those undead bitches frigging robbed me while I slept. How in hell am I going to pay rent next week? Figures. When it rains it frigging pours. Shaking my head, I took a shower before heading to work. I just can't catch a break. Is the universe out to get me or what?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers