A West-Texas Summer In 1944

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick thumped and throbbed inside my mother's cunt at those words. I pulled her tightly to me and gently kissed her on the lips as we lay back on her bed, on sodden sheets wet with our love-making in the pale moonlight on that hot night in west Texas in that late summer of 1944.

I gently moved her damp hair back from her ear and the nape of her neck and kissed her softly. I whispered into her ear, "Mama, I want to make love to you again now."

She whispered back, "You'd better, my love."

I rolled her onto her back and began to slowly move my stiffening cock in and out of my mother's wet clasping pussy as she locked her heels and calves around my buttocks.

***

My mother and I stayed together until the day she died; and she's still with me now in my heart and soul. Also, for some inexplicable reason, my mother never did become pregnant as a result of our incestuous lovemaking; although it was always done with my bare cock in her unprotected cunt.

12