A Wet And Hard Night

Story Info
Libby and Colin finally meet, then have a lot of fun.
2.9k words
4.08
18.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I step outside and the cold air hits my bare naked legs I regret my choice of clothing. I am wearing my favourite dress, it is black with pale gold lace detail around the bust area, it falls just above my knees and wraps itself very tightly around my body. I am also wearing my black real leather jacket and my trusty pair of black patent 6 inch Louboutins. I am not going to lie, I look pretty good and I know I will be turning a lot of heads as I make my way into town, but the weather isn't short dress weather. It is chilly outside today and rain is just beginning to fall. I don't have time to get changed now, so I put my key into the door and lock up and make my way towards the taxi waiting for me.

"The Love Mova lounge please." I say to the taxi driver, he gives me a nod and I am on my way. Tonight is the night I am meeting Colin, the guy I have been speaking to for the last few weeks on a dating website. His profile picture caught my eye straight away, he was tanned and tall and had dark brown glossy short styled hair, his eyes stood out and he had the cutest, sexiest smile I had seen in a long time. How could I not reply to the message he had left in my inbox.

"Hey Libby. My name is Colin and your profile caught my eye, you look like a lot of fun, fancy a chat? Nice name by the way. "

First impressions? Yes please, I would love a chat with someone who looks as good as you.

I opened up his profile picture and had a good look, I went a little deeper into his profile and read more about him, he was 28, so a couple of years older than me. He lived a 40 minute drive away from me in the beautiful countryside, Yorkshire. I bit my lip with excitement and instantly message him back.

"Hey Colin, why thank you, I'm glad you like it.. you have a nice name too! I would love to have a chat, how are you doing?"

We carried on chatting over the next 5 weeks. I found out we had a lot in common, we both loved boring TV shows and staying in most weekends relaxing. I found out he worked as a chef in a traditional English restaurant I had visited in the past, I wondered if we had ever crossed paths before but nothing came to mind.

We both seemed to click in many different ways and I would find myself thinking of him while I was just going about my normal day. We would end up speaking until late hours in the night and I could feel myself becoming more attracted to him as time passed.

Now here I am in the taxi, on the way to meet him after arranging this a few days ago. I am shaking like a leaf on the way to meet him in one of the newer, posher bars in town, Love Mova.

I hope he doesn't stand me up. I hope he likes me. I hope he finds me attractive like he did in the photos, I am sure he will, why wouldn't he? I look just like I did in the photos we exchanged. In fact, I look even better than the photos Colin has seen me in. Tonight my dark blonde hair is curled into soft smooth waves. My long eyelashes are coated in mascara and my lids have a flick of eyeliner and my made up face is finished off with a ruby red lipstick.

I take my pocket mirror out of my handbag and look at my reflection, I relax a little knowing I look good. My mind wanders onto Colin and I wonder if he will live up to my expectations, I can't wait to hear his voice and see his smile in person, I know he will impress me. I smile to myself and suddenly we are outside of the Love Mova Lounge, I scuttle around my handbag for the money and thank the driver and enter the bar.

I tug on my dress as it seems to be misbehaving suddenly and keeps riding up revealing my thighs. I get a lot of looks and smiles as I am walking towards the bar. I look around for Colin but I am here a little earlier than we planned so I try to relax and focus on getting a drink.

I get to the bar area, perch myself up on the white wooden stool and order a Paradise. I close my eyes and relax as the powerful gin hits my lips, I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and there he is, smiling at me and introducing himself. I stand up and turn to give him a hug, he smells so good, so masculine. He wraps his big arms around my waist and kisses my cheek. He quickly orders himself a glass of whisky and grabs my cocktail and whisks me over to a quiet table in the corner.

As he walks in front of me towards the table I find myself in shock. He is a very, very beautiful man, he looks delicious. He is wearing a dark grey suit with a white crisp shirt and a silk black tie. He looks so strong and big and I can't help but feel a little turned on.

He places down the drinks onto the table and turns to me, he gestures for me to squeeze into the bench seat which is hidden in the corner, very private and very snug. He ask me if I would like my jacket taken off, I nod and he comes up from behind and slowly removes my jacket, his head reaches forward and he kisses me on the neck. I thank him and sit down, he squeezes in besides me and we begin to talk about everything, the conversation just seems to flow. We discover new things about each other, I find out he has been single for 2 years and he has 2 labradors. He finds out an embarrassing secret about me that I have never shared with anybody before, but for some reason I feel comfortable telling him, he is very easy to get on with, he laughs a lot and makes me feel relaxed and comfortable.

As the night progresses we move on to a club called Oak, we continue to drink and share stories, dance and flirt. At one stage while we are dancing, I feel something firm and hard against my ass, I grind myself backwards into him and hear a little moan slip out of his mouth. I turn to him and give him a cheeky smile and tell him I will be back after I have been to the ladies room.

I top up my lipstick and text my friend to let her know how I am getting on. I put my phone back into my bag and make my way towards the seating area where I see Colin has bought me another drink. I stand in front of the table where the drink is placed and lean forward to take a sip of the drink through the sweet sugar coated straw, I make sure that he gets a good view of my chest and then I come and sit next to him. Before we know it, it is 4am.

We both sit outside a recently closed pub and hug while we wait for our taxis.

"Well, tonight was..fun. We should do it again." I say.

"I would love too Libby. Tonight was absolutely fantastic. One of the best nights I have had in a while. I have really enjoyed it."

I lean over and kiss him on the lips, he pulls me tightly into him and rubs his hand up and down my thigh. I can feel myself getting wet and I like it. I kiss him even harder, forcing my tongue into his mouth. He makes me stand up and pulls me around so I am in front of him then I end up between his legs.

I hear myself moan as he pushes his face into my chest and squeezes my ass. I pull myself away because I am getting a little bit excited and I can hear people approaching. I giggle to myself as I sit back down beside him. He has such a serious, sexy look about him right now and I know he wants it, I know he wants it so bad.

"So will you be going straight home or are you staying in a hotel?" I ask.

"I am staying at The Stand hotel tonight, booked a room for the next two days as I thought if our date went well, we could maybe go out again for lunch or something. Are you up for that?" He asks as he looks into my eyes.

"I would love that, I know a great place that is quite cheap but delicious near by, we could go there tomorrow. Speaking of delicious food, you will have to visit my place one day and show off your cooking skills. I do love a man that can cook."

He promises to do so and we then see my taxi approaching. I stand up to leave but as I do I find myself pulling him with me. "Shall we go back to your hotel?.."

*

I moan as we barge through the hotel bedroom door, we haven't stopped kissing since we got into the taxi. My legs are wrapped tightly around his hips and his strong hands are holding me up, they are squeezing and massaging my ass and I can't help but grind my wet pussy into his jeans.

He throws me onto the bed and I lay there as he kicks the door shut. He rips off his shirt and reveals his fit, toned and tanned body. I spread my legs as he approaches me and he climbs on top, places his hands tightly around my neck and pushes with a hard but comfortable force. With his other hand he runs it up and down the inside of my thigh and brushes against my pussy lips with a delicate touch. He lets go of my neck and kisses down my dress until his warm breath is right beside my soaking wet pussy. He kisses through my lace underwear and circles my pussy with his tongue. He pulls my pussy into his face by placing his hands on my ass to control me. I can't stop moaning and he then tells me to turn onto my front, I don't hesitate and I do what he says. He unzips the back of my dress and takes it off. I am just wearing my 6 inch heels and a black lace thong and a black lace bra.

As I lay on my front he pushes his face into my pussy from behind, I push myself backwards into his face and grab his hair and forcefully use it to push his face hard against my pussy. I can feel my pussy throbbing and begging for a hard fuck and I can tell I am going to explode any minute soon. Colin puts out his tongue and I continue to keep grinding my little pussy into his face, my underwear is dripping with my wet pussy juice and just as I am about to cum Colin pulls away. I feel so angry that I didn't cum and I turn around and stand up and I am ready to forcefully fuck him whether he likes it or not but I am blown away by what I see.

Colin removed his clothes while I was lay on my front with my face buried into the bed. He is now naked and his thick hard cock is on level with my pussy. I reach out both of my hands and take his beautiful cock into my hands. I stroke it for a few seconds and get down on to my knees. I just want to have his cock in my mouth, I want to let him fuck my mouth as hard as he wants but I try to have a little fun and control myself and tease his cock. I wet my lips and lean into his cock, gently pressing my lips against his head. I can see his cock throbbing and his balls are firm and big and filled with cum. I look up to him and ask him what he wants me to do, he tells me I can do whatever I want but I have to make him cum. I lick around the tip of his cock, swirling my tongue around in circles..his precum drips into my mouth and I moan with pleasure, it tastes so good and I want more.

I stroke up and down his shaft with firm, tight strokes and he seems to like it. I suck on his head while doing this and more precum drips from his cock into my mouth. I go faster and faster and take his whole cock into my mouth, I choke on his length but I continue, wanting him to fill my mouth with his tasty cum. He grabs and grips my hair into a pony tail and thrust back and forward and fucks my mouth. My pussy won't stop throbbing and I can feel my juices running down my legs.

I can't take this no more and I shout at him, telling him we have to stop. I stand up and look at him and he looks confused. I smile and grab his cock and as I make my way towards the bed, I gently pull his cock and guide him on top of me.

He doesn't have a problem with this and as I lay back onto the bed I grab his shoulders and slide my hands down his huge smooth biceps. He grabs my wrist and pins them to the bed and moves his head down and bites hard on my nipples. I scream with pleasure as I feel his cock moving around near my pussy, he is rock solid and I need him in me right now. He doesn't release his strong grip on my wrist which makes it hard to move but I try to push my pussy all over his hard cock. He looks me straight in the eyes; "Do you want me to fuck you?" I scream yes and the next thing I know his thick long cock has entered my tight pussy and he is fucking me so hard I can't stop moaning his name.

My pussy has never felt this good, I feel every little detail on his cock as it goes in and out of my pussy. I lift up my legs as he goes faster and I sling them over his shoulders. I feel him go deeper and deeper inside me and I feel tears run down my face as I cum all over his cock, my orgasm last for about 30 seconds and every part of it is the most intense thing I have ever experienced. His big cock fills up my pussy and I shake and moan and I don't want it to stop.

I tell Colin that he has to keep going, I want this fucking session to last forever. He slowly pulls his cock out of me and lies down on the bed, he tells me to get down there and suck all my cum off his cock and sit my pussy on his mouth.

I have no problem with this and climb on top, shoving my sensitive, wet pussy into his chiseled face. I moan as he sticks his tongue deep inside of me and licks up and down and fingers my tight virgin ass. I lick and suck every little bit of his cock making sure I don't miss any of my cum, Colin is still dripping with precum and I use my finger to swirl it around the tip of his penis.

I am finding sucking his cock very difficult to do at the moment, as the magic he is doing with my ass and pussy is very distracting. I make myself take him all into my mouth again. I make myself choke on his lovely thick cock and I love every second of it. I slide myself forward and put Colins cock between my tits, I squeeze my tits together and grip his cock with them, wanking him off with my soft, big tits until he tells me I have to bend over the chair in the corner.

I walk over to the chair and bend over, shaking my ass up and down for him, begging him to fuck me more.

He comes over and shoves his cock inside of me. I am screaming all kinds of things when I feel the most filling, satisfying and warmest thing inside my pussy. I smile as I realise he has filled me with his cum.

He groans and moans fucks me slowly for a few minutes and then pulls out, he looks exhausted and tells me to sit down. I do as say he says, he gets down onto the ground as I sit in the chair and I put both legs over his shoulders. His warm breath is on my pussy again and he licks my clit until I cum for him again, this doesn't take long. He then ask me to finger myself for him and I do so, covering my finger in both of our juices. I suck my finger for him and I see his cock getting hard again..time for round two.