A Wet & Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freejack
freejack
213 Followers

The pure depravity of her Katie’s last statement threw me over the edge, and I began coming in Gina’s mouth. Spurt after spurt, shooting out of me so forcefully I could barely keep my hands on the wheel. I came like I never came before, filling Gina’s mouth and then some. It was all I could do to stay on the road as my body clenched and I emptied my balls into her sucking mouth.

Gina let out a loud, muffled scream as my sperm coated her tongue and shot down her throat, and I knew she was coming also. Her back arched violently, and her whole body shook, as orgasm after orgasm coursed through her, until finally she collapsed in my lap, a sweaty, piss-soaked, exhausted heap.

As my eyes finally uncrossed, I saw that we were approaching our exit and I got over onto the off-ramp. As we exited, I glanced back at Katie. She was grinning happily, obviously pleased with herself and what she had caused, but I could see in her eyes that she wasn’t yet finished. I thought about her last comments, and as the last of my cum dripped out onto Gina’s lips, I pushed down on the accelerator, eager to get home.

freejack
freejack
213 Followers
12