A Wet Experience at the Park

Story Info
Masturbation at a public park.
1.8k words
3.97
43.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must share with you sexy people the wettest experience I have had in a long time. As those of you who know me will know, I am a born flasher. Doug does the encouraging and fondling I do the flashing. Nothing too daring, but letting the chosen unsuspecting lucky man or men see a little of the unexpected in a crowded public place.

We never plan these things but I am always prepared. Short skirts are of course my preference. I don't wear panties unless I am wearing slacks. I always wear a blouse that can be done up or down just in case opportunity knocks. From all this you can see that we like to choose the time, place and select our unsuspecting audience. We are in charge and the turn on is under our control. We never fail to go home and fuck unless of course we find a good spot on the way home, then we fuck right there. A huge turn is fucking in the open.

But, on to our latest experience. The weather was beautiful and we were out for a stroll at a local park. As usual we took our camera along so that we could take some flashy pictures. (I may decide to post them some day). Let me describe the situation as it was. Try to picture a park with a walkway running around part of the perimeter. On the park side of the walkway there are gardens and shrubs. At odd intervals along the path there are park benches. The walkway is sometimes used by joggers and there are often people just strolling by. This by the way is one of our favorite places for doing the odd bit of flashy photography.

There we were strolling along the walkway looking for a likely setting/situation for taking a few pictures. Just ahead of us the walkway bends slowly to the left. The park is also to our left. As we start to round the bend Doug sees a young guy no more than twenty, if that, sitting on the next bench. This guy is concentrating on a Penthouse or some similar magazine and you guessed it is quietly playing away at his crotch. The guy had not seen us yet so we retreated out of sight and moved in amongst the shrubbery. We inched our way forward until we could see him again. Sure enough his hormones were moaning. He was dressed in a T shirt and a pair of running shorts. You know the kind. The ones with deep slits up the legs.

I love watching Doug beat his meat and watching him shoot his load. At home I use my best green Vibe on my cunnie as I watch. I usually cum at the same time that he does and then proceed to cum once or twice again afterwards. Any way here we are watching this unsuspecting guy. Doug of course sees this as a perfect flashing opportunity for us. But this was my first ever opportunity of watching an unsuspecting guy having a wank and there was no way that I was going to embarrass him and scare him off. By this time I was really turned on and the young guy obviously had a power hard-on under those shorts. The question was whether he would finish himself off where we could watch. I was desperate to watch him shoot.

He does not seem to be at all nervous. He obviously thinks he will see anyone walking along the walkway in plenty of time to just act innocent. He has not taken into account how engrossed he is in his Dirty Pictures. Doug put his hand under my skirt and slipped his fingers over my lips. He cannot believe how wet I am. Only then did he realize how turned on I was. He lifted my skirt up and started to caress my naked ass. I was dripping.

As we watched, the guy on the bench had a quick look around and slowly maneuvered his magnificent cock into the open and gently, slowly stroked away. I really wished he would take his shorts off so that I could see his naked ass and perhaps his balls but I knew it was too risky for him. By this time Doug had my boobs out so that they could enjoy the sunshine. I really was dripping and being almost naked watching this show was taking me higher and higher. I wondered what it would do to him if he could see me in my present state of undress or if he had known that I was watching him hoping to see him shoot his load.

Doug had his cock out now and was sliding it between my cheeks and nudging it against my tight butt hole. The guy on the bench was slowly working on the top of his cock. I really felt like going over and offering him a blow job. Instead I stood rooted on the spot with a view I had often dreamt of in front of me and my lovers prick firmly sliding up and down my crack behind me. Someone had to cum soon. That someone could even be me.

As I was thinking this the guy on the bench stood up and checked up and down the walkway. He returned to the bench and slipped his shorts off. He looked magnificent with that cock pointing northward and visibly throbbing. He took his erection firmly in his hand and really started to beat his meat. He then turned round and again looked up and down the walkway. He was beautiful in his innocence. He again returned to the bench and to my horror slipped his shorts back on and sat down.

It took us a few seconds to realize that there must be someone coming down the walkway. Doug struggled to get his bursting member back into his shorts and I re-arranged my button configuration. My Skirt was smoothed down and we again retreated onto the walkway out of sight of our guy. All of this was in the nick of time as two other couples came strolling down the walkway.

I really hoped that they would not stop here and that our wanker would not leave until he had finished what he had started. I definitely needed to finish what had started between my legs. Doug's shorts also looked like they were being supported by a tent pole. Thank goodness the intruders just ambled on by and we could slip back into our hiding place in the shrubbery. Our guy had not moved. There was hope yet. I just hoped that he would not be too nervous to carry on where he left off. Preferably without his shorts. He looked so good with them off. He was just so un-self conscious. He really did think he was alone in his own private little world accompanied only by his fantasies and his pictures of naked pussies. If only he could know that within a stones throw from him there was a real naked wet pussy that was ready for action. It seemed a pity not to let him see and touch it.

Doug of course was all in favor of the 'show him' idea. He was also keen on the let him touch idea. The idea was very attractive but I was still scared we would chase him away and I really did want to see this young stranger wank and watch him shoot his cum onto the grass or where ever he planned to shoot it.

My skirt was once again lifted up and my boobs again on display. Doug's cock was like rock again but our boy just sat there. He was not even looking at his mag. It was almost as if the passers by had frightened his cum away. Again I could feel Doug's hard-on impatiently sliding up and down my crack. I let my hand flick a couple of times over my swollen clit. That felt good. I was getting as impatient as Doug. Surely he would start the masturbating action again soon.

All of a sudden cool as you like he stood up and removed his T-Shirt. He sat down again stretched himself out and sat there sunning himself and thank goodness started paging through his magazine again. There was evidence of a swelling in his shorts. Good things could happen yet. Patience, this would be worth the wait. The boy was better built than I thought before he took his shirt off. I could just imagine the view if he did have the nerve to lose his shorts again. A few more flicks over my clit. I was as ready as I have ever been. Doug knows this and is oozing pre-cum.

Without taking his eyes off the pictures he was looking at he once again eased his cock out of his shorts and started massaging it. It did not look as if it needed much encouragement. It was as stiff as a post. Most guys I've known always try to rush things. This young guy did not seem to be in a rush. He seemed to be enjoying the sensations created by his hand.

After a few minutes of playing he again stood up, put his prick away and walked onto the walkway. He walked right across to the other side of the walkway, leaned against the fence and looked up and down the walkway. He stood there for a few moments and apparently happy that no-one was coming and that he was alone he slipped his shorts off and buck naked walked back to the bench. His cock was like steel and beautifully sculpted. I slipped my fingers between my lips and started to rub my swollen genitals. Doug was slowly playing his stiff stick and we were both watching our boy to see how long he would be able to hold on.

I could see everything. Strong legs, tight ass, hard cock and hairy balls. There he stood at last seriously setting about finishing off what he started about half an hour ago. His stance was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. I am sure that was because he did not know he was being watched. I really felt like a naughty little girl but what a turn on. I could see his balls tighten and the muscles in his ass tense up so I knew he was close. Then with a few sharp wanks he was moaning and shooting onto the grass. I watched the first few spurts and finished my own urgent need. Doug was doing the same. All over the shrubbery. I got in three more cums. We girls do know how to make the best of a situation. The guys are at a disadvantage when it comes to cumming.