A Wet Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached out for my hand, his head still leaned back, eyes still closed. I put my palm in his and pulled myself up. I stood there, looking down, unsure of what to do. He lowered his eyes to mine, giving me that sexy side smile I'd seen before.

"That was..." He laughed and shook his head. "I don't have words." I felt my cheeks burn. He shoved himself back into his pants and zipped them up.

"Do I get to know your name?" I smiled up at him. He reached for the messy strands of hair in front of my face and tucked them behind my ear.

"Jack."

"I think that's pretty simple to remember."

"Yeah...nothing too different. Not as beautiful as Lane." I realized I had moved back a couple steps when I stood up, and the rain was lightly wetting my hair and chest. It was starting to rain a little harder than it was when we first came out.

"The rain is starting back up again." I said, moving in closer to him. "Wanna get out of here?" His hands started to travel all over my body, grasping at my boobs, rubbing my neck, running his hands through my hair, and palming my ass. He began to kiss me again, hard & fast, making his way down to my neck. I threw my head back and moaned, quietly whispering his name.

"Jack...my place?" His mouth met up with mine again, and he kissed me rough and long. He pulled away, intertwined his fingers in mine, and pulled me towards the end of the alley.

"Let's go then." He smiled, as we made our way to my car.

12