A Wet Walk Home

Story Info
Jane's continued humiliation and abuse.
3.9k words
4.16
209.2k
118

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abbeynat
abbeynat
143 Followers

First Year of college was proving far more stressful for Jane than she could ever have imagined. She was beginning to discover a dark side to her needs, although still felt the need to escape the tormentor forcing her discovery.

Jane ran down the corridor hoping, this time, to avoid getting caught. Turning toward the back fire exit she collided into Beth.

"Going somewhere?" Beth asked with her little clique behind her. Jane's heart sank as she prepared for another evening of abuse.

"Nowhere, am ... I was looking for you."

"Bullshit, you were running away. Haven't you learnt who's in charge yet, slut?"

For months now the game of cat and mouse had been their routine. It started in the locker room after a late lecture when Jane had been slow to change. This left her alone with Beth's group.

They decided Jane hadn't done a good enough job of washing herself. They dragged her back under the water in her underwear and took turns scrubbing her clean.

Beth and her group remained dressed while Jane's sodden undergarments were slowly discarded. She walked home, bra and panties stolen, with the feeling of their hands still groping and penetrating her body.

Two days later they found her in a toilet during lunch and took turns using her tongue to elicit quick little yelps and an orgasm each.

Sometimes they liked to strip her naked and each toy with either a clit or nipple. They'd Work her up without allowing a release, calling her a slut or a fuck toy.

They would force her to speak about being their property and that they could do what they wanted with her body. They made her admit she liked being molested and stripped and humiliated.

Then they would eventually make her climax while defiling her, pissing on her hair or chest, dunking her in the toilet or tipping the contents of a bin over her.

Other times they would simple humiliate her in front of others. Like stripping her and throwing her into the boy's locker room or toilets.

The second time she got tied to the urinal and covered in twelve loads of cum. The guys wanking over her helpless nude body.

This was the routine they played out every few days, trap her use her and disappear.

"I'm really sorry Beth I didn't think..."

"Shut up slut and address me properly!"

"Sorry miss, I didn't mean to."

"Enough! Apologise with your tongue." Beth's eyes pointing down to where she held her skirt up, revealing a sheer pair of black panties.

Jane slumped down to her hands and knees, slid the briefs off and revealed the all too familiar pair of lips.

She leaned in, licked up the length of Beth's opening and parting into its top.

"That's it slut, nice and slow." Her hands grabbing clumps Jane's hair to give direction and instruction.

Her will had been broken long ago, so she relaxed into the job painting her face with a mix of saliva and Beth's musky dew.

By the time Beth climaxed a torrent was flowing across Jane's mouth and nose, over her chin, down her neck and between her budding breasts.

Beth wiped her pussy off with the brownish red hair she held in her hand.

"Thanks Slut that was just what I needed."

Jane knew better than to get up. Beth's henchwomen hadn't had their turns yet, but no one else had moved. Beth could see the wet eyed face of puzzlement looking up.

"No they'll get a go later, first I intend to punish you for forgetting your place."

Sara and Emily grabbed an arm each and pre-empted any notion of running. The trio made its way down the corridor with Beth following.

"Back to where it all started," she informed them. The journey to the locker room showers was short and, with only the custodial staff left in the College, without interruption.

Picking up a plastic chair along the way Beth was able to block the only exit from the communal shower. She sat with Sara and Emily on either side and Jane slumped upon her butt before them.

Her clothes, ruffled and unfurled by the manhandling, displayed her white flower print panties which she was no longer inclined to fix.

"Strip off the skirt," barked Sara. A smile spread across Emily's face as Jane unzipped her skirt and slipped it off her legs.

"Panties too."

Each garment was collected by Emily and handed to Beth. She took the childish panties holding the waistband by finger and thumb and inspected the gusset.

"Slut-juice soaked again," she declared. "You love being my slave don't ya?"

Still splayed on her rump Jane looked up, her face hidden by hair she displayed her pussy that was shaved bare as ordered.

"Yes miss this slut's pussy drips for her mistress."

Giggles escape Sara and Emily.

"Show us those tiny titties of yours." This time Emily directed Jane's self-exposure.

Sitting forward Jane undid her college tie, and unbuttoned the shirt.

A similar but unmatched bra hid her last areas of modesty, her pale skin goose pimpled from her socks to her cheeks.

Socks shoes and bra relinquished, Jane was then taken to be drenched in cold water.

They then tied her to the chair. Her wrists and ankles secured to its legs, her butt cheeks mooning the room and pussy peeking out below.

"You'll remember from now on, this belongs to me," Beth commanded, slapping her hand onto Jane's upper thigh and groping into her mound.

"When you're not in class you come find me. After lectures you come here." Another slap, this time onto the wet lips of Jane's helpless pussy. It produced a yelping cry from her other lips.

"Ok Girls have fun but don't mark her permanently."

Looking back, as Beth walked out of the locker room she saw Emily lifting a ruler and begin swatting Jane's ass.

Behind, Sara was already stuffing her pussy over Jane's face. Grinding up and down Sara squeaked in delight over her captive's face.

Yelps and shouts, partially cut off by the suction of a wet snatch escaped Jane's mouth as Emily slapped the ruler down on each buttock cheek.

A per-longed moan from Jane took Sara's attention away from her building orgasm. See watched a bored Emily try to penetrate Jane with one of her own shoes.

The tight entrance refused to allow any more than a few inches of the round toe.

Emily returned to slapping the ruler on her buttocks as the shoe was expelled slowly.

"Bad pussy, naughty pussy, tight pussy!" She yelled, until out it popped and allowed the slaps to rain down upon the swollen pussy opening.

The vibrations of each spank seemed to work through Jane and into Sara as it tipped her into climatic spasm.

Quickly swapping with Emily, Sara's gentle stroking and probing soon had Jane on the verge of beating Emily to it. Sadistically, though, she was never allowed to get off.

Soon Emily had her fill. Both girls rearranged themselves and headed home.

They left Jane there red assed and obviously aroused, with only her college tie and regulation socks, for any lucky janitor to find.

The note left in permanent marker on her exposed ass read...

*Please fuck this slut before you untie it!*

When Juan found her, an hour later, he decided not to risk it but felt as she was blind folded with a college tie he could afford a little feel.

Her soft round ass was perfect and demanded a few slaps.

Rubbing around her folds he could feel it moist and open. A probing thumb was encouraged further when she groaned and clamped upon his digit.

It all became too much for him. Her bald pussy was dripping down her legs and demanded a little taste.

Two fingers pumped her while he lapped the engorged clit and produced a new flood. He was aching now to be in her tight hole and decided "fuck it."

Zipping open, his dick sprung free from his trousers. Twitching with eagerness he plunged straight in.

"You like that little one, don't you?"

Jane could only mumble muffled cries through her sock gag, pleading for the rape to stop. She prayed that this wouldn't be how she'd truly lost her virginity and that someone would come and save her.

"Oh fuck yeah ya little bitch, you're fucking loving it. You wee tramp!"

He could feel himself getting close already.

He gripped her ass tight as the fucking stopped with three slow hard pumps.

Then she felt him empty inside her. Slipping out he quickly zipped up and looked about the room. Still empty and silent apart from her moans he looked back to her abused behind.

His seed was seeping from her puffy red pussy; he wiped it away with his cloth duster.

"So you need a hand honey or is someone coming back later?" he asked, leaning over to pull out the damp sock in Jane's mouth.

Gasping in air at first and relieving a cramped jaw, Jane took a moment to speak

"Yes, please can you untie me?"

"Ok honey," Juan said while cutting the binds with his knife. "I gotta say you're one great lay, thanks for that."

Jane's eyes flitted from the knife in his hand, up to her rapist's eyes and then down avoiding further contact.

"Umm thanks, I guess."

"So you and your boyfriend into some kinky S&M thing then?"

"Something like that, yeah."

"Well anytime you want more just let me know." With that the boiler suited man left her, unaware he had taken her innocence by force and left her deflowered and without clothes.

A quick search of the room was successful but disappointing. She found a thin white vest top and grey mini skirt so wouldn't have to streak home but would likely flash most of the town. No luck with shoes or underwear and with only one wet sock she would be bare footing it home.

2The Long walk home.

It was a mild June evening but in so few clothes Jane felt a bite of the cold. The thin material of her vest top displayed the result immediately as her nipples stood out hard.

The sky was beginning to darken so it was only going to get colder; Jane had to think this out.

Too far and sore to walk home, no money for bus or taxi and no phone for help.

An idea emerged but immediately caused her stomach to twirl. Beth lived near the college.

"Fuck that, I'll limp home." Jane defiantly marched on.

The flashes of cold on her neck signalled a new low for Jane as the sky began to drip on her. At first light then into proper rain Jane was left with no other options.

She turned and dashed across the road. As she approached, Jane could see her reflection in the shop window.

The rain had quickly saturated her top making it all but invisible and her pink nipples plane to see. Her skirt was not too bad, clinging skin tight about her groin and butt.

Coupled with her sodded hair, soaked legs and feet Jane was quite the drenched mess.

Passers-by, focused on their umbrellas and dashing through the rain, only noticing her state as they got close.

One or two whistles and gasps got expressed.

Pausing in a door way out of the rain Jane hugged her chest to retain some dignity.

A stranger passed slowly looking her long legs up and down than reappeared moments later for a second look. After a pause and joined her under the shelter.

"Weren't expecting rain then?" He asked, now focusing on her skirt.

Jane gave a half-hearted nod and smile as answer while tugging her skirt down a bit.

He stepped closer as if to whisper something. Jane backed towards the door.

"I see you forgot your shoes."

"Umhmm," see replied.

"And no bra strap so..." His body less than an inch away pinned Jane against the door with a feeling of warmth against her backside. "What about panties, you going full commando in this weather?"

Jane felt the warmth squeeze her cheek and realised the pervert was grabbing her ass.

"Jesus. Get off me!" She squealed trying to barge him away and failing.

His other hand worked its way between her arms, under her top and between her breasts.

"I like little tits. More'n a hand full's a waste," he stated emphasising the word handful by roughly squeezing her tit.

The other Hand made its way down her backside and up to explore her abused pussy from behind.

"Stop please. Somebody help!" Jane pleaded the passing world as her skirt was sent sliding down her bare legs and onto of her feet.

Jane's Prayers were answered as someone approached.

"Help get him off me," she called, looking and pleading the newcomer to quickly stop her attack.

The stranger closed in and Jane saw he had his penis out.

"Hurry up Griff I want a go."

The new comer raised her top as far as her arms would allow, exposing each pointed nipple.

"Fuck no, please stop this," she pleaded.

Griff, now probing front and back, fingered both her holes. He followed up with a switch over from digit to rigid member.

Being easley lifting up and onto the cock, Jane felt her skirt fall away while newcomer finished wrestling her soaked vest over her head.

Griff forced his sickly tongue into her mouth. Now with a cock buried in her cunt and one of their fingers jammed in her ass, all her precious holes were stuffed.

Moving around her, Mr Newcomer now positioned himself to bugger her virgin ass.

Jane's muffled pleading to leave her ass alone was ignored.

A pressure built upon her sphincter and then released. Some moistened fingers worked to loosen the area.

Griff was getting hot and heavy, breaking the lip lock and allowing her to plead for her ass.

"Please I'm too tight you'll rip my bum apart."

"Take my spunk ya filfty fucking bitch!" Commanded Griff. "There you go cum slut take my load."

Griff's load splashed Jane's insides while she franticly tried to stop her imminent buggery.

"It's no good, bitch is too tight," came the conclusion from behind

She was tipped forward as the flaccid cock slipping out of her pussy was replaced with the rigid one from behind.

Some panic now relieved, Jane assessed the situation. She was being kissed and fondled by Griff and getting doggy styled by the failed buggerer.

Whispering in her ear signalled the end in sight.

"So, you a cum dump? Then here's some more baby juice to swell your belly."

Jane shuddered as a third man emptied into her, in as many hours.

Jane paused a second or two before she opened her eyes, the door way is clear.

Hatefully Jane had to pull the soaked vest on again after ringing it out. She then slipped on her skirt easing it back up and over the slimy seed leaking out of her body.

"Are you OK?" someone asked. Fearing they were back Jane ran, without hesitation, into the rain again.

Soaked, Jane streaked off down the road. Her butt cheeks hanging out the top of her skirt, breasts visible through her vest and bare feet splashing the puddles as they slapped into the wet pavement.

All thought to cover up gone as passer-by after passer-by was treated to glimpses of her nipples and played peekaboo with her pussy.

Her feet, now numbed by the cold, allowed for a quick dash toward Beth's house, a flat just off the high street.

3The Good Samaritan.

Huddled by the buzzer Jane waited for a response on the intercom. Another ring but no reply.

"God dam it," She exclaimed. "Where are you?"

Moments ticked by and Jane shivered, unable to think beyond getting inside this building to warmth.

The door suddenly opened and relief washed over her.

"Oh thank god." But it wasn't Beth coming out.

A young couple were startled by the half-naked girl freezing on the footpath.

"Christ, are you all right?" The tall dark haired woman asked.

"I got caught in the rain and a friend lives here but there's no answer."

"I see. Honey we can't leave her like that we've gotta bring her inside," she said to her male friend.

"Yes, of course. Come with us love we'll get you warmed up."

"Thank you so much," Jane smiled. Following the couple into the warm hall they went up the stairs.

Bill and Norma lived on the second floor where Jane happily accepted a hot coffee and big warm towel.

Her shivers lessened by the end of the coffee and Jane could again feel her arms and fingers.

Watching Jane wiggling life back into her toes, Bill laughed.

"Never a good idea to go bare foot even in good weather," he said.

"Someone stole my things while I was getting changed. Now I'm trying to get home."

"Jesus I don't know how I'd cope if that happened to me, you're not having a good day."

"Yeah I've definitely had better."

"Well why don't you get warmed up in the shower and I'll tumble dry your things. Then I can sort you out with a lift home," he offered. Norma nodded in agreement beside him.

"Thank you I think I will."

Stepping into to warmth of the shower it began to radiate her whole body.

Norma Knocked and entered.

"Just getting your wet things."

"Ok."

"I'm heading to work now but Bill will give you a lift back once these are dry."

"Right-e-oh. Listen thanks again for everything Norma."

"Not a problem honey. Feel better."

At the apartment door Bill said goodbye to Norma. He then picked up Jane's things to dry and was shocked to find no underwear at all. He laughed and shook his head.

As the machine started up he could hear the water stop in the shower. Switching on the kettle Bill made another round of coffees.

Jane found another towel and wrapped herself. Not sure what else to do she sheepishly headed back into the kitchenette living room.

"How was that?" Bill asked

"Fantastic."

He handed her another coffee and sat. Jane took a seat on the couch beside his chair and looked out the window. Rain still drummed the panes.

"No sign of let up," she stated.

"Nope. Quite the state you've gotten into"

"Yeah," she laughed

"Stolen shoes, soaked to the skin and barely a stitch of clothes on you."

"hmm," Jane said, unsure of his meaning.

"Not many items in the dryer," he nodded toward the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, stole my shoes, socks and all."

"And the graffiti?"

"Graffiti?" she asked, puzzled.

"On your backside, in permanent marker."

Jane blushed. She'd completely forgotten and now wondered if it was still there after the shower.

"Do you know what it says?" he asked.

"Am... no that's ok. It was just a joke."

"Please fuck this slut!" He calmly stated. Jane was taken aback by his words, shocked he would bring it up. "So I thought while we had the time I'd take you up on the offer."

"What? No, that's not going to happen." she replied smiling nervously and setting down her drink.

Bill reached over and slowly but determinately took hold of her towel and pulled it open.

"Wait. Hold on what are you doing?" She screeched trying to keep hold of the towel. He flung it from her and away, took her by the back of the neck and pulled her over his knee. Now he could read the whole note.

"Please fuck this Slut before you untie it," he read.

"No please...... stop this please," she pleaded from her prone position. She felt one hand holding her head down while the other rubbed over her graffitied rump "oh god no, not again"

"What do you mean not again?"

"Please just let me go."

SLAP.

"What do you mean, not again?"

"I was stripped in college," she cried. "Then tied up with this scrawled on me. I was left for the janitor to find which he did then he raped me." She could feel him getting hard as she told him her story. Tears began to fall. "Please don't rape me too."

SLAP.

"Continue!"

"Ahhgh ahh haa, I couldn't find my clothes so I got those things but it started raining so I ran to shelter." His rubbing moved down and into her pussy. "Nooo," she whimpered.

"Go on," he commanded.

"Everyone was staring at me so I hid in a door way then a man grabbed me. He and another man rapped me there in the street, in the rain. Then I ran and ran and came here."

Crying into his leg now Jane held on tightly.

"Do you know how wet you are? Here," he said dropping his hand down to her face and flooding her nose with her own sent. "Taste it!"

He forced his fingers into her mouth. Jane was accustomed to her taste but this had a mixture of three men's semen as well. She licked it submissively as she was becoming all too accustomed to.

abbeynat
abbeynat
143 Followers
12