A Wet Walk Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane returns to college for more abuse and humiliation.
4.2k words
4.27
112.3k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abbeynat
abbeynat
143 Followers

It's non-consent so it'll be a bit rapey etc and not to everyone's liking.

it's probably best to read part one first.

but for those who don't Jane is at college and is being bullied by three fellow female freshmen..

*

Jane cautiously approached the front gates of her college. The same building where she'd had her virginity stolen the night before. It had been a walking nightmare and now, in the cold light of day, seemed as if some imagined un-reality.

Last night she'd been able to make it to her room without being discovered, avoiding her farther and explanations about the dishevelled cum stained state she was in.

Pain and misery meant a long sleepless night as she kept replaying the events. She took long shower in the morning as if it could go some way to wash away her torment.

Jane had to substitute her formal school shoes (which had been stolen the previous evening) with her clubbing strappy high heels. They were her only other black shoes and rather inappropriate for the college's straight dress code.

Her loud pronounced click immediately drew attention as she made her way through the corridors and toward her locker. With all the turning heads and raised eyebrows she nearly didn't notice the white corner of paper sticking out from under the locked door.

Cautiously, Jane opened the door so-as to stop the mysterious item falling. It was a good thing too, when she focused onto the card she discovered a series of images from last night displaying her naked form. They included her blindfolded face, close ups of her aroused wet pussy and were enclosed with a note simply stating

'Cum when you're called or these get posted into every locker....S'.

Jane had to hold on to the metal locker as her world span and tumbled about her. What new tormenter had decided to join the abuse? How had she lost her way so badly and found her body the abused toy of all these strangers? The moment was brought back to focus as the first period bell sounded and Jane was prompted to head to her first tutorial.

Entering the class Jane silenced the room with her inappropriate heels and evoked a look of annoyance on her lecturer's face.

"Jane," said Mrs Donavan, "what, in god's name, are you wearing this morning?"

"Sorry Miss. I had my school shoes stolen and haven't had time to get replacements."

"Come over here," demanded the stern teacher. "Give me them here a moment?"

Jane slipped them off and handed the offending pair to the tutor. Mrs Donavan looked them over as her student stood bare foot in front of her snickering classmates, looking up she came to a decision and pointed to the back of the class.

"Take a seat miss Burrows, you can't wear these in class."

"But Miss I can't go bare foot like this."

"Don't be so silly girl. I didn't force you to dress like a trollop. You simply can't wear these," scolded Mrs Donavan as she threw the shoes into her desk drawer. "you can collect them after."

As Jane pattered her way to the back of the room her soles picked up the grime of a badly cleaned floor and some sticky residue from a long forgotten spilt drink. Sitting down she curled her toes and hunkered down into an hour long class.

By the time the bell rang again Jane had almost forgotten her lack of footwear. When she stood up collecting her books she felt the cool floor against her bare skin. She made her way to the front desk.

"Can I have my shoes back now Miss?"

"No Jane these are against school regulation. I can't allow you to wear heels to classes."

"But Miss I can't .... Please don't make me go bare foot for the rest of the day."

"I suggest you take this up with the Dean as he makes policy, besides maybe it'll teach you not to wear a whorish outfit to school."

Dejected and cold Jane stepped into the hallway and wondered how she was going to make it through lunch never mind the rest of the day. She wondered if there was a way to get some replacement shoes.

Just then the three sneering faces of Beth, Sara and Emily appeared in the hallway as they approached their pray.

"You look like you could use these" shouted Beth, holding up Jane's stolen school shoes.

"Oh yes please, my feet are freezing" replied Jane.

"Why ever did you come to school like that Jane?" asked Beth staring at her bare dirty feet. "Are you so desperate to go without clothes that you've stopped bothering getting properly dressed?"

"Mrs Donavan confiscated my other pair as a breach of uniform code."

"Interesting so the old witch is a stickler for dress. I wonder what she'd have done if you hadn't worn a proper skirt. Anyway, you're gonna have to work through lunch to earn these back."

"Please can't I just have them back?"

"Always whining and bitching, this one," sighed Beth to Sara. "You'd think she'd have learnt by now."

Sara took that as an excuse to dispense some discipline. She slapped her hand onto the backs of Jane's bare legs causing a startled cry. The sudden yelp from Jane drew further attention from passing students, highlighting her submissive position under her tormentors.

"That's not the right answer Jane. Are you looking to lose more clothes?" asked Emily.

"No Miss, sorry," answered Jane, "how can I earn my shoes back Miss?"

"Follow us."

Jane was led up to the less crowed top floors of the college and into a gent's toilet. A group of male students had congregated by the back sink where a poster hung. Jane could see he own face, all puffy and red from crying, printed there. Her nudity was implied but still hidden by the edges of the poster and with the words

BJ 4 £10.

As realisation dawned the trio's grip tightened and stopped Jane's instinct to run. While Sara and Emily collected the payments and arranged a queue, Beth pushed Jane into the second from last cubicle.

Jane was cramped into the corner while Beth took a seat and pointed to a hole in the wooden wall above two crudely drawn hand prints.

"Down," she commanded. "Kneel there and place your hands in the prints. You'll take whatever is stuck through, in your mouth until they're finished, understood?"

"Wait you can't make me do that here."

"I can and you will," scolded Beth yanking Jane down by the regulation tie. "Now kneel down before I call in Emily."

"Ok," Jane nodded lowering herself to the floor.

"See everything will go much easier if you do as you're told. Besides you'll enjoy it as much as the boys do because of how much of a slut you are. You love being my slave don't you?"

"Yes Miss," whispered Jane

"Yes what?"

"Yes I love to be your slave," replied Jane. Her head falling down as she felt the waves of embarrassment, not at the words but their truth.

Kneeling sideways in the stall Jane just about fit between the panels. Her ass pushed against the rear wall with her feet sliding into the next cubicle while her forehead rested above the recently cut hole. As Jane felt her prone body getting teased and poked by Beth's feet and hands, some words came into focus inches from her nose, above the hole.

GloryHole cum slut.

As the word's meaning sank in a warm firm cock also slid in. Her mouth was filled by the invading member. Once fixed into position Jane started to slide her lips back and forth over the anonymous penis and brought on further engorgement. The slow, shallow movements along the protruding flesh prompted Beth to grab hold of Jane's hair. She forced Jane's face fully down onto the cock until her nose pressed hard into the wall and the purple head reached into her gullet.

"This is how deep you are to swallow. You useless cock whore," commanded Beth.

The gurgled confirmation was muffled by the strangers cock. It grew ever more excited as it twitched its way to an explosion. As Jane repeatedly bobbed up and down she brought the 'GloryHole cum slut' into and out of focus. She felt the cock in her mouth begin to spasm and a torrent of cum splashed her tonsils.

The mess in her mouth followed the withdrawing cock out, splashing over the wall. It mingled with the copious slabber she'd plastered there already.

"Clean that up," commanded Beth, with a follow up smack on her exposed ass cheek.

Jane leant down and lapped the, now cool, dripping mess from the wall. Then Beth slid the faded black panties from around Jane's waist. With her panties pooled around her knees and fingers toying the damp folds between her exposed legs, Jane finished up the last cum droplets.

A fresh cock emerged from the hole and nestled onto Jane's Hair as Beth's fingers pinched her hooded clitoris.

"My Little cock whore is enjoying her work. You're getting wet and ready for a good fisting. Would you like it if I fisted you in time with your cum swallowing?" She asked inserting a wriggling finger into the moist opening.

Jane hadn't time to answer as she'd already taken the new cock between her lips and sucked it inside. As she began the new rhythmic fellatio Jane felt a new pair of hands on her body. Someone in the third stall began molesting her feet and was now reaching for the discarded panties around her knees.

Beth slid another finger into Jane's helpless hole, sending shivers throughout her degraded body. Beth's other hand continued to pinch Jane's still clothed nipples as she watched a strangers hand reach under, remove the black panties and start caressing Jane's trapped thighs and legs.

Jane felt another load deposited upon her tongue but this time held it in and avoided the need to slurp the filthy mess off the slippery wall. She managed to just choke it down as a new angry red cock head pushed through into her face.

From outside the stall the jovial sounds of a lust filled crowd became protests. The waiting guys could be heard arguing for position and access as Sara and Emily tried to maintain order.

"I don't have all day for this," shouted a strange deep voice. "I want what I've paid for."

"Everyone will get their turn," assured Emily. "But we all need to be patient."

"How about you help out honey?"

"Hey," shouted Sara, "none of that. That is what she is for."

Jane imagined Sara, outside the stall, receiving an unwanted fondle herself as a cock continued its assault into her mouth. She sensed unease around her as Beth seemed to have tense up the and raised voices became bangs on the wall.

"What the hell's taking so long?" shouted another angry customer followed by an aggressive thundering on the door.

Jane's movements become erratic as the implied aggression built up. More rough hands found her exposed legs reaching in from under the rear wall. Her feet were pulled up and a wetness explored between her toes.

As shouts became mixed together the bathroom door squeaked open and shut. More banging rained down against the walls then suddenly the door latch gave way and the room quietened. Jane's mouth was emptied and her limbs released as they made for direct access. The two girls watched as half a dozen gents loomed over them in the open doorway.

"Hold on guys this isn't the deal," protested Beth as the two girls were lifted out of the stall. "Now listen, I think we can work this out."

They were deposited in the corner by the mirrored sinks where they noticed Emily and Sara's absence. Beth turned to Jane, whose mouth was still glistening and slick with mixed fluids. She reached over and unzipped her skirt.

As it fell down her thighs and exposed a pink wet crotch she offered them her solution... Jane.

"Why don't I leave you guys to get your money's worth?"

Before Beth had swung the door closed Jane had been manhandled about face and onto the counter top. Perched over the sink with her face pressed into the mirror she was positioned for their ease of access. She could only watch over her reflected shoulder as erect members waved their way into view, ready to probe into her naked lower half.

As one disappeared from view she felt it stuff past her slathered opening and begin a new defilement of her much abused pussy. Focused lust had spread over the faces behind her. Jane was forced by fear and revolution to hide behind closed tearing eyes. Her current rapist was grunting his way up and down her hole, building toward spewing his seed upon her womb.

She then felt her leg get lifted up and onto the counter top spreading her sex and exposing her further. They forced her knee to rest by her head which allowed for deeper, more frivolous thrusts and a combined fingering of her delicate places. There efforts, to Jane's embarrassment, building her bodies stimulation.

A vice grip took hold of her waist and the thrusts became slow hard slams into her behind. A sudden wetness inside her followed by emptiness halted her climatic momentum. The clam was short as the relay team passed her a new baton.

As the second cock easily slipped into her gaping vagina, fingers found her clit and sphincter. They now became part of her body's debasement as each buzzed together in her swelling lust. The contradiction of her position and condition fogged her mind. On one hand they were using her body but their touches drove her toward ecstasy, she wanted them to stop but needed them to finish, they shouted obscenities and degradation while she got off. Nothing was making sense.

Their voices were lost to her now, as the haze of vicious taunts and shouts became disjointed. They called her whore and their fuck bitch while she melted away. After a few minutes a new load was forced into her body and quickly followed by a replacement dick with its unique style of fucking.

With such a lewd scene of pornography to heighten their lust, each new cock thrust savagely to a quickened finish. New cocks blurred together as Jane's body unleashed the electrics of pre-orgasm throughout body. She gripped onto the sink with trembling white knuckled fingers and let out a breathless howl.

The current penis ramming into Jane joined her in climaxing and flooded her cervix. Their combined spasms spewed forth flushing the copious deposits within her out and over her rapist's crotch. The white mess flooded down the front of her dangling leg collecting between her toes and dribbling from foot to floor.

"Jesus. What a whore! She's getting off on this," gasped an already spent guy, now reinvigorated and eager for another go.

Jane had counted the tenth unwelcome cock force itself inside her aching pussy and spill its load when the lunch bell sounded the return to learning. She hoped her possible salvation had arrived at last. As the noise died down and the door slammed shut she attempted opening her eyes. They were gone.

The room now empty; she eased her leg off the counter and onto the pooled seminal mess below her. They had left her shirt, tie and hair untouched so when her skirt fell back into place the only indication she'd been mouth raped and gangbanged was the smeared lipstick over her top lip and cum leaking down her legs

A quick, damp towel, wipe down served to clean her pussy and dry her legs. Jane deemed it pointless to work on her feet as they'd become a far-gone mess already. Dashing out of the bathroom, Jane left a trail of wet cloudy footprints for a puzzled janitor to deal with later that day.

Hurriedly she made her way to the next class and arrived five minutes late. The Tutor paused a moment to look up at the leggy disruption, tutted and continued. Out of the classes mass of turned heads Jane noticed a smirking face. It was one of her recent sexual partners and he knew exactly why she was late arriving for class. Finding a seat near the back Jane quietly sat and tried to focus on learning.

Aches in Jane's joints and pussy throughout the afternoon class served as a constant reminder of her lunch time plight. Each twinge was an indictment that she was now the school whore. Her mind tried to find focus on the lecture but kept flashing back to the various cocks stuffed in her mouth and up her snatch. Her thoughts flashed between the sheer terror and mind blowing orgasm.

Confused by her renewed arousal, Jane felt betrayed as fresh flows spill out of her bare mound to collect between her legs. They pooled on the plastic chair as she'd sat carefully to avoid further spoiling her school clothes with any sexual juices.

As she fidgeted in her chair, wet and horny, Jane missed her tutor calling out to her.

"Miss!" repeated the middle-aged lecturer, staring right at her. "Can you come up here and demonstrate the cycle of a plant cell for the class?"

The room-full of heads turned again to face her and returned her attention back to the present.

"Sorry?" she replied.

"I asked you to demonstrate this theory to the class Miss," repeated Mr White. "I just finished explaining it to you all so I don't see how it could be difficult. That is if you were listening"

"Ah ok sir." Jane said standing carefully, aware she was quite wet and could get exposed moving down the lecture hall.

Mr White handed her the marker and stepped back to watch the girl, who had clearly been daydreaming throughout his whole class, hoping she would show herself up.

"If you could start with the cell structure," he requested stepping back of the stage.

Jane drew the cell from memory of her advanced notes but knew she was soon going to run into difficulty. As she completed the diagram, reaching high up the board, the lowest row of students noticed a missing set of underpants and a hint of pink pussy lips under her skirt.

"Now," Mr White continued, "if you could demonstrate how the internal parts interact with each other?"

Then Mr White lost his train of thought as he noticed fleeting glimpses of the barefooted teenagers privates. No longer seeing a stupid student, Mr White saw before him a freshly matured eighteen year old girl with slender little legs, pert buttocks and a smooth teen twat begging to be fucked.

The class grew silent as Jane hesitated in her drawing.

Inspired, Mr White rechecked his students name and directed Jane further.

"You can use the stool to label the diagram Miss Burrows."

Jane Moved up the rungs so the shaded orbs of her buttocks grew more visible and half the class saw her flushed, engorged pussy lips peeking out. Unwittingly, she now stood splayed before the class, essentially bare from the waist down.

At the top she heard hushed gasps from the room and froze. Now realising her mistake she too gasped and faltered forward. Perched high above the class, bent forward and flashing her recently abused folds Jane looked back to her tutor.

"Can I come down now?" she cried, making to descend the steps.

"Please finish the diagram first Miss Burrows," replied Mr White, holding out his hand to cease her retreat and prolong the show. His missed the hem of her skirt and slapped against her bare butt cheek.

His sudden contact on her skin sent Jane off balance and back onto Mr White.

Catching his student by her rapidly approaching rear, he found his hands clamped between her bare thighs. As his fingers slipped between the wet lips of the falling student's pussy, Mr White lost grip and dropped Jane onto a sprawled spread-eagle landing.

Now the whole class was treated to an unabashed view of Jane's shaven pussy with her skirt flapped up over her chest. Leaning up on her elbows Jane looked out over her the student audience. Their eyes and quickly retrieved camera phones pointed between her legs. Even Mr White, who hadn't moved, didn't look away from her pussy.

From her proximity Jane could see Mr White's rigid cock cramped in his trousers.

Springing to action Jane leapt of the stage and ran out of the room. The roaring applause faded behind her as she padded her way through the hallway. She headed toward the shower room where she already had a standing appointment with her tormentors, due in a short while.

Hiding in the corner of the locker room, Jane spent the last hour of the day in relative safety. Her heart at first thundering fast slowed and gave her time to grieve about her abuse. Her face tear soaked, Jane found that her pussy was also saturated. She took the time to mop them up with her tie and skirt.

abbeynat
abbeynat
143 Followers
12