A Wet Walk Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then at last the college bell rang and all quietened. Beth, Sara and Emily arrived soon after for their meeting. When their pathetic barefooted slave emerged from her hiding place the three girls could not help laughing at her dishevelled state. She stood to attention and awaited another humiliating session.

"Awwgh, doesn't she look sorrowful?" asked Emily.

"What's the matter girl? Had a bad day?" Chipped in Sara

"I'd bet you'd look a bit run down if you'd had a dozen cocks in ya," cooed Beth.

"Well," replied Sara. "At least we didn't have to go hunting for the bitch today."

"Yeah, that's a good point. As reward for being here and not having to be chased I think you can go home early today," offered Beth.

Jane shot her a look of disbelief.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes. You've been very brave today." Beth explained patting her pet girl on the head. "But you'll need to wash up if you're going to wear these shoes of MINE."

Jane looked at the shoes which up until yesterday had been hers. She reached out to take them but was stopped by a swat from behind. Emily smiled when Jane looked back and pointed to the shower.

Knowing better than to argue Jane headed for the shower.

"Strip first bitch," screamed Sara, causing Jane to jump. Tie the shirt were folded over Sara's arms. Then the bra was unclasped and given away, followed up with her skirt. Jane looked for the nod to proceed into the showers as Emily switched them all on.

Standing by the rear wall between the cold spray of the communal showers Jane waited for her next command. Each item was thrown in under a separate shower, falling into the collective puddle of the combined showers. Still Jane waited for a command, her head lowered in submission.

After waiting and hearing no instruction Jane looked up but they were gone.

Collecting her soaked clothes from around the echoy, grey shower room Jane became totaly drenched. The Banging of one of the doors startled Jane and when she heard approaching footsteps and whistle of a Janitor she jumped into action.

Abandoning attempts to ring out her clothes, Jane slapped on her shirt and skirt. She hopped into her shoes and dashed toward another exit. Jane buttoned her shirt up as best she could while in a hurry and hampered with bra and tie in each hand.

Jane moved, cold and wet, at a steady constant speed. The right hand hid her nipples from being revealed by a see through top while her left clutched the balled up bra and tie. For most of her journey home Jane left a trail puddles where she stepped, her soaked clothes continuing to drip from her goose pimpled body. Today she was more than capable of putting up with the stares from passers-by and was determined not to be stopped.

As Jane stepped into her home, now safe and secure, her father answered the ringing phone. Still quite damp she decided to head to her room to change.

"Jane. The phone," called out her father.

As she returned down the stairs and into the front room her father handed her the phone. His puzzlement at her wet state was cut of from question when she took the phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"You got my note this morning, so what is it to be?"

"Sorry?"

"Do you want your family and friends to see you as the tied up fuck pig or keep thinking you're the good little college girl?"

"No not that. What do you want from me?" Jane kept the calm smile frozen on her face as she backed out of the room and out of earshot.

"You already know what I want. Don't you?"

"No."

"Stop fucking about or the photos go public."

"No wait please don't do that. I can pay you."

"I don't need money. You know what I want."

"I Can't. I don't know what you want."

"Yes you do and you are going to give it to me aren't you?"

"Yes" she whimpered.

"Good now this is where I want you to go."

.......

12