A Wet Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a shame you have to go tomorrow, I would have loved to take you to Patsy's restaurant on 56th. It's a family owned business that Sinatra used to frequent."

"Maybe next time."

We get to the steak house and I feel happy that the rain has stopped. It is not too full and has a nice friendly atmosphere. The owner greets Will, calling him Mr Hunting and suggests that we use a bigger table. He insists on waiting on us personally and suggests half portions rather than the large portions shown on the menu. He also lets us have a bottle of wine with his compliments.

We are having a lovely dinner Mark and Will are talking aircraft, Annabel is looking a little bored and I cannot keep my eyes of Will. Every now and then he looks directly at me and I know that I want him. I long to be in that staff rest room naked again. I slip my shoe off and stretch my leg out until I feel his leg. I roll my foot down his shin. He doesn't even blink but I notice that Mark suddenly stops talking. I realise I have been rubbing the wrong leg. Mark looks directly at Annabel then continues with what he is saying. "I'm going to the little girl's room."

"I'll come with you."

We go to the restroom and do nothing more than check for green bits in our teeth and touch up any makeup. "Mark's really hot for you, you know."

"I don't think so."

"I know so."

"How?"

"He was looking at you earlier."

"So?"

"He started to run his foot up my leg."

"Well he didn't run his foot up my leg."

"It was while he was looking at you..." Annabel looks at me with a questioning tilt of the head. "Yes... ...he thought it was your leg."

"Oh am I going to fuck his brains out."

"Good girl."

"You don't mind?"

I smile at her and raise my eyebrows.

"Will?"

"Oh yes...and am I going to fuck...his...brains...out - high five sister?"

"You're a bad girl Danielle."

"And don't I know it." I hold my elbow out for Annabel to hold. "Shall we return?" She takes my arm and we return to the table triumphant and both grinning like cats that had got at the cream. They smile back at us both but they do not know why they are smiling. Smiling is infectious but it can also be a bit unnerving. Mark is wondering why Annabel is paying him so much attention then I think it slowly dawns on him that his secret footsy partner is her. They spend the rest of the evening flirting and I have the attention of Will for the first time that evening. I purposefully lean forward so that he can clearly see I have boobs. Not a single eye movement in that direction his eyes are fixed on mine the whole evening. That, I find is extremely unusual and I begin to wonder what team he's batting for. We get the bill which is split three ways upon my insistence and Will insists on putting up the tip, so we let him. We walk back to the hotel arm in arm and a few paces behind Annabel and Mark when Will, much to my surprise, whispers in my ear "are we gonna get naked?" Now, I know that Americans have a tendency to be more direct that the English but this is a frankness I am simply not used to. Just as we get near to the hotel Mark gets a call on his cell phone.

"Hi Jim" he starts "Really...for how long? You've got to be kidding? What about the hotel" there is a pause ..."oh okay, and subsistence? Good...well we might as well meet up then."

We are looking at Mark for some kind of hint of what is going on.

"That was Jim. Iceland's popped a gasket and there's a thick cloud of ash preventing any flying at the moment."

"How long for?" Annabel asks.

"Indefinitely....let's face it, we're grounded until further notice."

There is a flurry of activity as we grab for our cells.

"No point in ringing home now girls" Mark chips in. "it's only about twenty to six there now. We may as well join the others"

Will is looking at me and says "How about we do something interesting tomorrow?"

"Would you like to join us and meet Jim the captain. He flies for fun too in an old biplane I am sure you will have lots to talk about."

"Sure why not." He pauses for a moment in thought. "Look, why don't I pick you up tomorrow at about eleven and we'll go to my place for the day. Scrub that...bring an overnight case," then he whispers "make sure you bring your uniform."

"I guess it's your place then?"

"Yeah, since you ask, I have all the chains and whips there not to mention all the slippery stuff we will definitely need."

"Slippery stuff?"

"I said don't mention the slippery stuff."

We jump into a taxi and go and meet the others. Just as I thought Jim and Will spend the evening talking about light aircraft. However under the table Will's hand is exploring my bare knees and ends up caressing my upper thigh to the point where I nearly cum. As his little finger comes in contact with my mound I let out a little shriek. Jim and Will both look at me briefly and then continue with their conversation. In the meantime I am trying to have a conversation with the others. Kas, one of the other members of the crew is taking long looks at Will between talking. I can see that she has designs on him but not if I can help it.

"How did you two meet?" She asks.

Having completely thrown the boat overboard, because now we are allowed to drink and drink we do, I reply. "I was wet and naked about ten blocks downtown and he helped me get dry." I tease.

Kas giggles. "They usually try their damndest to get us wet." She adds and this sets all three of us off.

I look at Will and he has definitely got me wet and I cannot wait to get something straight between us. But I have got to get him away from the guys because their talk of aircraft engines is enough to put anyone asleep.

It is three in the morning before we leave the bar. After a brief and drunken discussion about where we are and which is north we eventually move. The streets are pretty empty but for the trash collectors. There is a faint smell of cigar in the air as Jim lights up. The conversation eventually dies and we walk silently up Lexington Avenue. I shiver a little as the cool night air descends on us. Will takes his jacket off and puts it around my shoulders. Then he puts his arm around me and we just enjoy each other's company in silence. Jim suggests that he knows a bar nearby and the others decide to join him. I make my excuses and Will offers to walk me back to the hotel. After the others leave Will suddenly and unexpectedly pulls me to him and kisses me full on the lips. I am so stunned at his actions I tense up momentarily. Then as I relax he takes my face in both hands and kisses my lips again more gently. I feel myself drifting again. I am jello in his hands and I just want to get horizontal. I can feel his excitement pressing against me and I wonder at its resilience. I could feel its cylinder rolling against my mound. I haven't dry humped since I was a teenager and I had forgotten what I had been missing all these years. If we didn't get interrupted by another trash truck I think we would have banged right there and then as I was having difficulty in getting enough air into my lungs while we play tonsil hockey with our tongues. I was most assuredly aroused by the time we reached the hotel.

We waste no time getting to my room. He removes his jacket from my shoulders and lets it slip to the floor. We kiss hungrily and I start to undo his trousers. We haven't got much further than the threshold when he turns me pushes me face forward against the wall and pulls my skirt up past my waist. I could feel his hardness against me as he kisses my neck and feels my breasts through my dress. Then his hand slides down and pushes my legs apart. His finger soon finds my very wet vulva and a penetrating finger explores my inner heat. I open my legs further so that he can explore every part of me, pushing my lips aside and rubbing a wet finger across my button. His left hand darts upwards and underneath my dress until it reaches my stiffened left nipple. Then I feel the twitch of his erection against my bare ass. I lift my leg up and he enters. His thrusts are full, deep and powerful and I am slammed against the wall as he pumps at the very depth of me. It is all that I wanted it to be, it feels dirty, I ache inside for punishment and I am getting it with every pounding motion. I reach down and let my finger roll over my clit as he strokes my snatch with smooth deep penetrations, lifting me as it does so until I make my usual half grunt half sigh. I cum beautifully in long, almost painful, waves that make my hips convulse with pleasure. He pounds on until he suddenly stiffens and with his own verbal cue shoots his load. I feel the movement along his shaft as his penis expands and contracts with every moan he makes. He withdraws and his love juices mixed with mine leak out of my fuck-bucket and dribble down the inside of my leg; warm at first but turning cold and sticky as it slows and dries.

Removing our clothes, we enter the shower together and allow the water to cascade over us as our body's touch. The water is hot and unlike earlier in the day the shower feels silky. I take handfuls of water and slosh it around my gaping pussy dipping my fingers inside as I do so. I start to wash his penis and before long I feel that he is cranking back up. I am interrupted as his head slides down my chest and he begins to bite my nipples. My hand begins to stretch as his manhood swells and becomes a stiffened rod once more.

"Come with me." He says and takes my hand. He turns off the shower and leads me to the bed. He grabs a towel as we leave the bathroom and as we get to the bed he lays it down and pushes me onto it. He starts to kiss my lips then my neck, then he goes down to my heaving breasts and plucks at each nipple with his teeth. I know what's coming as he continues down across my mound and eventually to my snatch.

He gently lifts my legs so that he can get full access to me. He begins to eat me and his tongue is exploring me fully. He sucks my clit and the shock waves pulsate up through my body to where my hands are gripping my breasts. I take each nipple and tug them hard as he thirstily laps my wet cunt. Then he passes his tongue all the way across my clit which makes me jump. He does this endlessly and the more I respond the harder he licks me. I am delirious with the pleasure he is giving me. I take my hands away from my tits and grip the bedcover as the feelings on and around my bud build to excruciating levels. I can feel the rolling of my bean beneath his tongue as it has now grown to the size of a Brazil nut and ultra sensitive. So sensitive in fact that I have to put my hands on his shoulders and push him back slightly. He immediately stops and my hips continue to spasm despite there being no stimulation. He continues to lap me but with gentler flicking motions with the end of his tongue. I am aware that this is going to be a big one. This is a tsunami and I feel it building deep within me. I know it will wash out of me like a torrent and drown anything in its path. I push him backwards as the first wave hits, followed by a second and third. The juices gush out with every muscle contraction within my pulsating vulva. Like a lifeguard he dives straight in and continues to suck and drink. His tongue enters me again as the fourth and last wave of cum juices wash past his face.

He lowers my legs and starts to climb on top of me. By now I am far too sensitive for the penetration of his engorged cock. I hold it back from entering me and slide off the bed until I am in front of him on my knees. Taking his rod into my mouth I suck the bell-end and then run my tongue around it. Making a point I probe the end as far as I can and jiggle the inside with the tiny tip of my tongue. Then I take it further into my mouth deeper and deeper until I feel the end enter my throat. I decide there and then that I am going to give him the best blow-job he has ever had or is ever likely to pay for. Almost gagging at every thrust I know that he is ecstasy because he is moaning softly at each of my head movements. Eventually I feel him judder and a thick hot solution pounds into the back of my throat. I suck harder, my tongue couching his member and feeling every movement of ejaculate as it passes through its thin conduit. His penis is as tender now as my pussy and I slowly pull back off his spent rod until I can lick the last drips of cum off the end. We both say almost in unison "oh fuck." As we collapse on the bed. We both fall asleep and when I wake it is morning and he is gone.

12