A Whipping

Story Info
Anne realizes what she needs.
1.1k words
4.15
30.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Thursday, close to the end of the week, the night all the lawyers went to the bar for a drink and to unwind. The support staff didn't go to the same place, it was only for the lawyers. Anne had planned to go and was changing in the bathroom, there were still two hours to go but she was not in the mood to start something else and wanted to primp. She had brought a short leather skirt of forest green and a wife beater in a pale lime green. She knew she looked hot and hoped she would get some attention from one of the senior partners.

She heard a buzz on her phone and hurried out to answer it. To her surprise it was Eric, He was someone she had been with a year ago but had found him too aggressive, too dominant, the things He made her feel scared her and she called it off before she went to the next step. She found herself speaking in a low, attentive voice, nodding to everything he said. As he spoke she slid her hands up under the leather skirt and slid her panties down to the floor and kicked them away.

Her eyes grew wide as the door opened and she heard his voice in her ear and at the door, he stood there, a tall, mocha coloured black man, slightly over six feet, dark, brooding eyes and full, sensual lips. He closed the door and walked toward her, his dark expressive eyes never leaving her. He glanced down and saw the thong lying on the floor, smiling, he spoke, "good girl, now go and lock the door." Her knees quivering, heart pounding, not understanding why she had this deep, insatiable need to obey, she moved quickly to the door and snapped the lock on. Turning, she went back to him, He didn't say a word, just looked down at her, a small, dark haired woman with eyes as blue as the ocean in the sunshine, her ivory cheeks were flushed with scarlet. She knew what was expected of her and sank to her knees, thighs spread wide as the scrap of leather rode up over her ass. He kicked her thighs wider with one leather boot then went to sit behind her desk.

"Well Anne, it seems you have been avoiding me, I've been patient, you would agree? I've waited a year for you to realize what you are and who you belong to. My patience is at an end. Today I'm going to show you two things that you need and then I am going to mark you as mine. Do you understand?" She knelt there, eyes brimming with fear and something else, something she had known in the back of her mind, the feeling that she was going to finally realize what she has been missing for so long.

"Stand up, take off your skirt and go lean over your desk, your legs spread wide, I want to be able to see your cunt lips and clit. Hold on to the edge of the desk and remain quiet, If I hear anything I will have to gag you, understand?" Her voice barely above a whisper, she rose, walking on wobbly knees to the desk and leaning over the cherry wood.

"Yes Eric, I understand." He smiled tenderly at her, "it's Eric now, in an hour it will be something else."

Tense, her body wired, she waited, not knowing what was going to happen. Her dark eyes closed and she bit softly down on her full lower lip. Without warning she heard a whistling sound and knew something had happened, she felt a curious lack of anything for a brief moment then a burning, aching pain unlike anything she had ever felt before ripped across her right ass cheek. She screamed, the sound out of her mouth before she realized it. He stopped, still, the silence deafening, "Anne, we don't want anyone to come in and see you do we?"

"N...n..no" she whimpered, the words barely out of her lips when the whip struck again, two fast, harsh blows one after the other across her left cheek, then back against her right. The whip began to sing through the air, her ass burning, ivory cheeks quickly turning crimson, her face ashen with pain. She gasped for breath, the whip stopping as he moved close and began to stroke her cheeks with a large hand, slowly, gently, the flesh hot in his hand. Without warning two of his large, long fingers slid down and moved along the slit between her cunt lips.

He laughed, moving the fingers in front of her, "Why are you so wet pet? Did you enjoy that?" He slid the wet fingers into his mouth and tasted her. She watched, shame burning her cheeks, at some point the pain had turned into pleasure mixed with the pain and shame, she tried to move her eyes from him but couldn't.

He moved behind her, the sound of his zipper opening and his pants falling to the floor echoing in her ears. He reached out, running a long middle finger from the tip of her cunt to her tight asshole, he spoke thoughtfully, "Should I fuck your sweet pussy or tight ass my pet?" This was it, this was the defining moment, she could stand, regain her wits, her dignity, her freedom, or she could submit, she could say the words that have been in her head for a year, she could admit what she was, what she needed, the haughty lawyer, the woman who thinks she is too good to go to a bar with her secretary, she could tell him what he knows she wants, that she is his, she is his slut, his pet, his slave.

Tears pour down her face, her voice cracks, she sighs, the words out before she has thought them through. "You will fuck me where you please, you are my Master."

He nodded, saying nothing, his long finger stroking between her swollen cunt lips over and over, coating his finger with hot wet slut juice. He coated her asshole with the liquid from her fuck hole then slid the length of his cock along the smooth wet slit, moving back and forth, smothering his cock with her cream. Then, without warning, he moves the dark meat and positions the bulbous head at the opening of her pucker. With a grunt, he pushes, holding her hips, pushing the thick head through her spinchter, ignoring her whimpers, knowing he will be the first to fuck this virgin hole. He leans down, kissing the hollow at the base of her spine then slams the cock home, his heavy balls resting on the red cheeks of her ass.

Her hands grip the desk, her body slammed back and forth as he drives his cock in and out of her narrow fuckhole, opening her, using her, showing her he knows what she is, what she needs, who she belongs to.