A Whisper & Too Many Drinks

Story Info
Stranger's whisper changes her life, for the worse.
4.4k words
4.08
58k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TBA_UK
TBA_UK
17 Followers

The bedroom was completely black and deathly quiet, but Edyth woke in a cold sweat and a spinning room. Her dreams or mind had been filled with a kaleidoscope of bright flashing lights and all too real images of leering faces and groping hands. Gripped with panic and a sudden nauseous, she could only hope to make it to the bathroom before she would throw up. As she sat up in the bed and pulled back the quilt, a sickening feeling washed over her as she saw multiple bruises and welts all over her naked body.

Her body started to shake and the need to throw up forced her from the bed and into the bathroom. After what seemed like an eternity of emptying her stomach, which was the followed by a bad case of dry heaves she was finally able to compose herself.

As her mind frantically searched for pieces from last night, she remembered, being with her neighbour, Bev. With both their husbands out of town she had agreed to go out for dinner and movie with her. She remembered eating at Delvechio's, and then going for a drink because the movie wasn't starting until later in the evening.

They had gone to the Palamino for just a couple of drinks, but a couple turned into a few and within a couple of hours they were beginning to feel the effect of the drinks. Then the afternoon turned in evening and they decided to stay at the bar for a while and then call it a night.

At some point, the time or leaving hadn't been an issue as both women were having a good time. It had been interesting and entertaining, especially when men kept coming over to the table, supplying them with drinks as they flirted with them.

At first, she had been flattered and pleased with all the attention she was getting; but as the evening wore on and the more drinks were consumed she found the attention and conversation was becoming rough around the edges. Especially when a man slid next to her in the booth, he was big, older, with a gruff voice, and had put his sweaty hand on her thigh and squeezed it, "Let's you and me go have some action."

She remembered smiling over at him and saying, "I beg your pardon?"

"Let's fuck," he whispered in her ear.

Even though she was feeling the drinks, she had reacted as if punched hit in the face. She looked at the man, astonished, not believing if she had heard him right.

"Let's fuck!" He man repeated. "I'd like to fuck you to within an inch of your life. I'd like to fuck you until you beg me to stop."

As best she could, she turned him down and had been called a bitch before he stormed off. No sooner had he left when he was replaced with someone new and the flow of men around their table suddenly increased.

As more men arrived at the table, so did the flow of drinks and she knew she was getting drunker by the minute, and at one point had pushed her drink away and upset several others. Everyone laughed and no one seemed to mind, instead the men kept ordering more drinks for her.

As the evening dragged on, she had surprised by herself when she started looking around the bar, trying to find the man who had whispered in her ear. Even though he had been crude and vulgar, his words kept echoing inside her mind, creating lewd visions of a couple, naked, fucking in a hotel room. She had been totally shocked and indignant by what he had whispered in her ear, but... had been totally aroused! No one had ever dared talked to her like that before ... ever! The more she thought about his suggestion, how obscene and insulting it had been, a little smile played about her sensuous lips.

She never did see the man again. Apparently he had left, lost in the darkness. Even so, the words of the stranger growled in her ear stayed in her head. The very audacity of it! He had suggested they go off somewhere and do obscene things together, and she didn't even know his name! For the first time in her life, she felt her body racked with an emotion that hit her with a fury and intensity she had never even dreamed of before. She found every single nerve in her body tingling with arousal.

She sat in the booth as if in a trance, her eyes looking far off and slightly glazed, her lips slightly parted as she felt a lewdness throbbing in her pulse as she wondered: Could I do that, with a stranger?

Although men were talking to her, she had been oblivious to what they were saying. Instead, she just sat there feeling a creeping tingle rhythmically pounding throughout her aroused body. For a few reckless moments, she allowed herself to imagine what it would be like to be naked and alone with a strange man. She let herself think about what it would be like to be naked and drinking with a stranger. More than that, to be naked and vulnerable in front of a stranger like the one who whispered in her ear! To be totally naked and at the mercy of someone who was coarse and vulgar and used her like a whore! To have some hairy man manhandle her soft naked body, to do obscene things, be forced to do things!

Her daydreaming was broken when a drink was shoved in her hand, and Bev was shouting in her ear. "Hey, this is CJ; I want you to meet Edyth."

Bev explained that CJ was a friend and was going to join them for a drink. She had looked into the sweating face of a man who was in good shape. When he looked at her face, and then looked up and down her body, had been unnerving, for it was almost as if he had guessed what she had been thinking. He almost made her feel naked the way he looked at her breasts and then downward to the "v" where her vagina nestled behind her dress.

Normally her instinct was to distrust and avoid people like him, but she was feeling no pain and was completely swept up in the excitement and fun of the night: This was going to be something she would remember for a long while. She giggled, realizing there were already things that she didn't dare tell her husband about, especially about the foul-mouthed man.

She shook her head again, more to get the images out of her mind only to be faced by the red sweating face of CJ. He had a drink in either hand. He looked at Edythe and held out a glass. "Here, looks like you could use this."

Dumbly, she nodded. Still feeling guilty and embarrassed by her reaction to what the man had said to her. More, she felt guilty about what she had felt.

She wasn't sure why she told Bev and CJ what the man had said to her earlier, but she remembered regretting it after, totally surprised by Bev's reaction.

Bev's eyebrows lifted. "I wish someone would say that to me! I'm not so sure I would have minded." Then, pointing a finger at her. "Listen, don't try and tell me you weren't excited."

She couldn't admit the feeling that was still churning in her. "You mean you'd like to do that?"

"Like it? I don't think that's the word," Bev said. "The point is it's exciting as hell."

"Exciting?" pretending to be shocked.

"God, yes. Listen! There isn't a woman alive who hasn't, at one time or another, wondered about a scene like that."

"Do you mean to imply you have?" she was still acting shocked. In fact, she really was. She never suspected that Bev would be so honest.

"Sure. Every woman has wondered what it would be like to be a whore! Every woman has wanted to be treated like that! Just once! Admit it, haven't you?" Bev smiled.

Both CJ and Bev looked at her face, waiting for an answer, and she felt it turn crimson and hastily drained her glass. CJ had instantly waved for another round at the waiter.

The conversation died out as they sat and drank, each with their thoughts. It wasn't lost on either CJ or Bev that she had failed to answer Bev's question.

They continued to drink, until Bev said excitedly. "I'm too excited to call it a night. Let's do something exciting?"

"Like what?" she had been grateful for the conversation as it stopped her from thinking about the man. In fact, she had thought with considerable excitement about what it would be like to be treated so obscenely and roughly. Another involuntary shudder went through her, and she hoped that neither noticed.

"I don't feel like calling it a night, either," she said, surprising herself.

Bev playfully punched CJ on the arm. "Amuse us. What would you do? Where would you take us?"

CJ smiled and drained his glass, ordering still another round. "Well, last week I took some clients to Alto's." They wanted to go slumming."

Bev's face glowed. She looked at her. "What do you say?"

She had been dubious. She had had enough for one night. It was getting late and she already had drunk too much and done things she shouldn't have. Already there were things she felt she couldn't tell her husband.

"Come on," Bev chided, good-naturedly. It was almost as if she were reading her thoughts. "We'll see the seamy side of things."

"I don't think so."

She drank along with her, grinning mischievously. She blinked at the two full drinks that were sitting in front of her. She had to admit that it was an exciting night, smiling, she picked up her new drink and toasted CJ and Bev. Why not?

"Okay," she breathed and they both laughed. "Where are we going?"

CJ was acting just a little drunk now. "Altos, they have rippers."

Bev turned to CJ. "Let's get the hell out of here."

The three of them laughed and put their arms around one another and finished their drinks. CJ paid the bill, then drunkenly they weaved, giggling and laughing, out of the bar, holding each other up. In the taxi, she recalled mumbling about, "I'm smashed. I'm going to pay for this tomorrow!"

They all laughed. The long ride to Altos was one of continual laughing and giggling. She had sat crammed between Bev and CJ. Both of them had their arms around her, and she was feeling wonderfully naughty and daring. She felt she was going to remember this night for a long time to come.

They arrived in Altos laughing and joking, piling out of the cab and staggering around on the sidewalk. One look told her they were in a sleazy neighbourhood. The street was lined with cheap bars with sagging rooming houses above them. Heavy rock came from one bar, techno from another, as people spilled out onto the sidewalk, laughing and staggering, or couples pushing into the dark bars. The block was renowned for its strip joints and hookers, and they worked night and day, bumping and grinding it out. Finally they came to Altos. From the door you could see the brightly lighted stage with a variety of girls in various stages of undress.

What happened next she wasn't sure, all she heard was Bev's voice off in the distance and then being a part of a crowd moving inside the club. She let herself be guided in the pitch black. CJ had his hands around her waist while someone else, behind her, cupped their hands high on her buttocks. At first, she jumped when she felt the hands; they were brazenly cupping the cheeks of her ass. She could feel the warm fingers through her dress and flimsy panties. Unsure, scared and still experiencing the thrill from earlier, she reasoned, drunkenly, it was dark and no one could see and felt good.

The small, dimly lit bar was crowded and she found herself up against the bar. Most of the people in the bar were men and most of them were drinking beer from bottles and watching the stage at one end of the bar. It was a small stage, big enough for one person to stand and do a little dancing. The amplifiers were vibrating with a rock tune, and a young girl was dancing up on the stage.

In the dark, the hands continued to caress her buttocks softly, and at the same time, CJ's arm was around her waist, his big hand sliding over her stomach. She felt totally wicked, and seductively leaned back against the hands on her ass, the thrill sent a wave of electric tingles up and down her spine and her pulse raced erratically. She was stunned by the flood of licentious arousal coursing through her body, thrilling her in an immoral way. She was shocked by her receptive and lewd reaction to being fondled. Furtively, she looked around to see if anyone was noticing her, as her breath was coming in ragged gasps, and she felt an excruciatingly tight and hot hunger in her groin. Her panties felt too tight for her, fitting over her own wetly throbbing cunt. She could feel the hot aching moisture of her pussy dampening the band of her panties, and she crossed her legs in a desperate hope that she could relieve the need she was so suddenly aware of. She closed her fluttering eyelids and squeezed her legs together and wished, despite herself, for the unknown man in the bar!

She opened her eyes and looked at the stripper with a calculating eye. Her mind took off, thinking how thrilling it would be to be treated like a whore. The new found desire she admitted to herself sent a lewd shudder of excitement through her quivering young belly, and she tried hard to control herself, to stop her breasts from heaving and her legs from trembling.

The girl was down to a bra and thong. She was young and had a slender body with a slim waist and big breasts that bounced and quivered as she danced. She was wearing high heels that helped exhibit her shapely legs and figure all the more. Her eyes and wet lips making a sultry expression, as she lewdly thrust her groin out. Idly, her fingers toyed with the black thong.

"Take it off!" a voice yelled from the dark audience.

Slightly drunk, she cocked an eyebrow. She leaned back and turned her head, and to CJ and the unknown man said. "I could do better than that!"

As if to answer her, the unknown hands gently kneaded the vibrant flesh of her hips and let his fingers slip lower to gently feel the voluptuous curves of her ass cheeks and that velvety tingling place where her cheeks met up between her legs. She felt as if her face was on fire as she slowly and wantonly wiggled her hips and buttocks back at the exploring fingers

She remembered CJ, who had been enjoying her lewd motion with his hand and arm, looked down at her and asked, "What?"

She had licked her lips. Her mouth was bone dry from repressed excitement. "I said I could do better than that."

CJ looked blearily at the stage, at the young stripper who held the curtain between her writhing thighs and ground a rhythm out. "Bullshit! No way!" he laughed.

With Bev forgotten, she turned her face to CJ and then to the unknown man, went to say something, instead they all laughed together. CJ and the man continued their fondling, becoming more intimate by the second. Their hands were getting a little bold. Surprisingly she laughed from the tension and excitement and found that she was in a wild drunken mood.

It was like something was in the air and this was not going to be an ordinary night in her life, and then, she began dancing, her feet in place, only her body moving in a sensuous rhythm in time to the music.

She let her hips do a slow bump and grind, imitating the girl on the stage, yet it came out as wanton and sexy. She started to move like a slut, and the feeling she got from it was daring and exciting.

CJ and the unknown man let go of her and pushed away, giving her a little room in which to dance. Closing her eyes and running her hands through her blonde hair, she let herself go and was surprised by her carnal thoughts as she let her hips sway and pump licentiously.

It just happened; none of it planned, just started dancing, finding herself being carried away by the moment. She opened her eyes to see she was dancing in the dark, surrounded by tightly oblique faces. Men were all around her, lots of leering faces, CJ and the unknown man grinning, more and more faces turning towards her as she danced. She closed her eyes, lost in the rhythm, dancing with her arms held away from her body. Her curving hips swaying with a slow, liquid lewdness. The men watched with tight, evil smiles, obvious to everyone that she was lost in a wanton mood and trance.

As she danced her full sensuous lips slowly parted and formed an innocent slack smile that showed clean white teeth. Her eyes fluttered open, only to melt away laden with lust It was obvious she had too much to drink, every once in a while catching herself with an unplanned hip movement.

As she danced and moved around, the men moved followed, always maintaining a ring around her, and always guiding her towards centre stage. She could hear the music getting louder, more soulful, her body staying in sync as she moved toward the sound. Everything moved in slow motion, the sensuous way she ran her open hands seductively up and down her lovely long thighs, up over the swell of her breasts, only to start all over again.

As she moved closer to the stage, the ring opened up and she saw the brightly lit empty stage. Her eyes had become distant and smoky, the stage beckoning her, like a magnet. Her smile broadened as she stepped up on the stage and stood with her back to the audience, her hands tangled in her thick, blond hair. She stood with her back to the audience, pausing for a second. Then slowly, in time with the deep rhythm of the music she thrust out her smooth, round buttocks and let them undulate and rotate in a wanton, provocative, teasing gyration. She heard the groan and could feel and smell the heat from the audience, and just for a moment, she wasn't thinking much ... she was feeling.

She was feeling shameless and lewd than she ever imagined she could. Her body and mind was out of control, driven by arousal and a desperate need for release. Each breast was attacked by multiple erotic impulses, teasing her nipples to attention, her breasts rising and falling with each deep probe. The fire had spread throughout her body, attacking her throbbing pussy, causing her to quickly gasp for breath.

She continued to flaunt her beautifully shaped ass at the audience, before seductively turning around to face them, her back arched, her proud breasts thrust out. Then she obscenely thrust her pelvis out at the men, followed by a sultry rhythmic gyration. She closed her eyes, her body swayed methodically in time to the music, her pelvis pumping lazily back and forth, fucking an imaginary partner.

A film of perspiration spread over her face and her pick tongue ran seductively over her pouting lips, tasting the salty taste of her sweat. Her head rolling around, her eyes unfocused as her mind washed away in sensual oblivion. Up on the stage, she became one sensuous motion, her hips moving freely, as if they had a mind of their own.

Her body continued it sensual motion as her hands moved slowly up over her breasts, gently caressing them before sliding each one inside the top of her dress. A soft moan escaped from her lips as she slowly slipped the dress and bra straps off her shoulders, and then down and off her arms. In one smooth motion she reached behind herself with both hands, her fingers toying with the hook. The clasp popped free and the bra fell forward into her waiting hands, she held the flimsy material briefly, before taking her hands away, letting it float to the floor. Naked from the waist up she arched her back, as if to absorb the heat from the stage lights, instead it only caused her firm, round breasts to appearing swelling with pride.

The men quickly surrounded the stage as she started to move her hips with deliberate determination. Eyes closed she lifted her arms, letting her fingers tangle in her thick, blonde hair, thrusting out her breasts even more. Slowly opening her eyes she saw all the men looking at her naked breasts, at the dark pointed nipples that were as hard as bullets, betraying the searing arousal racing inside her. She quickly moved her hands to cover them up. Unfortunately, her hands cupped her breasts as if she were offering them to each and every man present.

She could feel beads of sweat forming on her shoulders and torso, as it snaked seductively down her milky-white cleavage, the wet sheen calling attention to how perfect her firm breasts were. She looked down at the men as they sipped their beer, licking their lips in anticipation and staring hungrily at her, causing her whole body to shudder as her hot pussy juices exploded, soaking her panties and thighs.

TBA_UK
TBA_UK
17 Followers
12