A Whisper & Too Many Drinks Ch. 02

Story Info
The search for answers begins.
7.1k words
3.13
55.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TBA_UK
TBA_UK
17 Followers

Edyth felt the cold morning air gradually creep over her body and quickly adjusted the thermostat before putting on the robe hanging on the back of the bathroom door. She sat huddled on the edge of the bathtub; even cuddled inside the thick robe she could not escape the shakes or tremors.

As if in a trance, she stood and turned on the faucets, allowing the bottom of the bath to fill a little before pouring in the perfumed bubble-bath. In one fluid motion, without waiting for the thick liquid to dissolve she stepped out of her robe and sat down in the steaming water.

She slid back with her eyes closed as if about to go to sleep, while her hands moved the hot water lazily over her body. A soft moan escaped from her slightly parted lips as her bruised body relaxed to the therapeutic heat and the white scented bubbles consuming her reclining figure.

Afterwards, she rubbed herself with scented lotion from head to toe, gently massaging the bruises and welts. She closed her mind tightly against the memory of the previous evening and for the time being decided to think about it later. Mentally and physically drained she felt the need for more sleep, and for now all other thoughts were pushed from her mind. She returned to the bedroom and curled beneath the crumpled sheet, her body finding comforting warmth, her mind returning to the abyss of dreams.

Even in sleep, she could not escape the reality of the situation; because deep down, there were no excuses, just the locked away rhythmic beat of an emotionally charged passion. Again and again her subconscious replayed the events of the previous evening, noiseless moans as her mind relived in slow motion her licentious behaviour. Her head rolled back and forth on the pillow, trying to avoid the return of illusory hands, faces and drinks floating towards her. The never-ending river of alcohol, combined with that deep suggestive voice taking her to a point where she became aroused by her own lewd thoughts. Combined they propelled her with the needed bravado and encouragement to participate with reckless abandon; even when it became apparent that she knew of the photos and videos she allowed to be taken.

Her mind screamed. "No! It was the alcohol!" as it spiralled out of control and her subconscious became incited by her acts of wanton exhibition and the uncontrollable arousal. The ever returning images of her dancing completely naked, her breasts glistening in sweat and hips obscenely thrusting forward in sexual offering, stoked the fires of latent desire between her thighs. Even in sleep, her subconscious capitulated, her inner thigh muscles tightening in a futile effort to stop the electrifying tingles of sensation from rapidly taking over her body. Somewhere of in the dark recess of her mind she heard a soft low murmur of heated desire, and could feel the ache and throb in her nipples as they hardened into turgid bullets. Faint sensation of her hips moving up off the bed in slow and seductive circles, her quivering thighs slowly spread opening, beckoning.

She awoke with a start, her cunt throbbing and oozing her juices. She quickly sat up, her body drenched with sweat and an incredible thirst, her breathing laboured and deep. She groaned aloud and held her head with both hands and fell back on the bed.

It took another bath, two cups of coffee and three cigarettes before a calm, composed awareness returned. She reasoned that even if the drinks had loosened her resolve to the point where she too was aroused by what was going on around her, she conceded, something else had changed her drastically, some dormant hedonistic desires that she had no control over.

It had been three long days since that night. She had not talked to or heard from Bev, which only complicated the situation. With her patience wearing thin by the day, it didn't take her long to decide and reason out her options. In fact, it had been frightfully simple: she could continue to do or say nothing, waiting to see if the whole incident blew over, or force the issue and put resolution to everything. She was more scared by what she didn't know about herself, rather than the consequence of her indiscretions.

She rationalized that the answers she was looking for lay in her own reaction, not with Bev, CJ or the endless number of drinks she consumed; it was already there, waiting for the right time and catalyst. In fact, it had been mere words that had ignited her impious thoughts and actions, with the capability to change her life.

So far she had successfully separated her thoughts and feelings, isolating them completely, while maintaining a semblance of order in her personal life. Her family or co-workers gave no indication of any change in her personality. In fact, for most part life went on as normal, however, for her each day brought more conflicting thoughts of right and wrong, and a sinking feeling that her little piece of the world was about to come crashing down. Everything going on around her seemed too surreal; like the calm before the storm.

She finally popped the last button closed and then looked over at the mirror. The dress had a conservative look, soft blue with a subtle white trim, flaring smartly over her hips and stopping about six inches below her knees. She felt a warm flush spread over her face as the light shining behind her passed seductively through the thin dress and outlined her smooth legs. She quickly noticed that it didn't matter what way she turned, both legs were clearly visible when the light was directly behind her. Under the dress she had on blue stretch lace stay-up stockings with elastic tops, a small expanse of soft, white flesh tapering up towards royal blue satin bikini panties. She straightened herself up and looked at her breasts supported by a royal blue demi-meshed bra; the thin straps invisible from the back of the dress. She was ready.

While she waited for the cab to arrive she looked through the yellow pages for a place to go. After a few moments she found the perfect place, The Charter Lounge, not as seedy as Alto's or as high-end as the Palamino Club. The Charter advertised afternoon strip jamborees, a dance floor and reasonably priced rooms. She felt a tinge of guilt creep inside her mind, astonished that she felt no remorse at what she was intending to do, preparing for the unknown and determined to leave the word no out of her vocabulary.

She heard the cab pull up in the driveway, after closing the phone book; she grabbed her purse before leaving the house. If there had been any concerns or fears about what she was doing, they were left outside the cab, when the door closed.

Forty minutes later she was standing outside The Charter Club, listening to the loud beat of the music from inside, as it matched her thumping heart. Shaking with a mixture of fear and excitement, she took a deep breath before going inside.

She stopped outside the lounge, and peeked inside. It was like a time warp, the lounge resembling something from the seventies, loud thumping music and an endless onslaught of multi-coloured laser lights dancing everywhere. There were about twenty people sitting throughout the lounge and three couples on the dance floor; participating in seductive thigh fucking dances.

Before she had even entered the lounge her panties were already damp, having worked there way up between the lips of her pussy, and she could already feel a tingling sensation all over from a warm glow permeating throughout her. She smiled inwardly; realizing how much she enjoyed the erotic feeling of just walking, especially when a man off to the side stared explicitly at her. Without a thought, she turned towards him, knowing the erratic flashing of the lights was shining through her dress.

She was more than conscious of the stares directed at her as she made her way around the dance floor towards a table, a task made more difficult because of her high heels. She knew there was nothing she could do to stop her hips from the sultry sway directly in front of the ogling men, for that matter she didn't care.

No sooner had she slid into a booth beside the dance floor when a waitress appeared to take her order. She ordered a Bloody Mary, and then asked when the jamboree would start, hiding her disappointment that it would be in a couple of hours. Two drinks later she was starting to think this was a bad idea, when she found herself looking directly into the steel blue eyes of a huge dark-haired man, asking her to dance.

Even though her mind blurted out no, she kept her promise to herself and slid effortlessly from the booth, taking his hand. No sooner had they joined the couples on the dance floor, when he immediately pulled her towards him, his thick arms closing possessively around.

Her breath was knocked from her as her breasts were crushed against the man's strong body. It was if her body could automatically produce its own aphrodisiac hormones as her nipples erupted into instant hardness straining against the thin, sheer material of her dress with the sudden movement. She tried to move back a little, only to have him tighten his grip around her waist and pulling her tighter.

The longer she stayed on the dance floor and the rhythm of the music increased in tempo, so did her body's involuntary movements. She felt herself gently pushing away from the man, her hips rolling sensually to the beat, perfectly in tune with her bouncing breasts. She remained dancing, completely consumed by her actions, wantonly naked in her mind, her body and mind on fire.

She looked over at her partner, noticing the beads of perspiration glistening on his forehead. His excitement only incited the fire smouldering between her legs as she seductively snaked her arms up and down her lithe body, before embracing her throat as her head rolled from side to side. Her hips began a slow lewd grind, enticingly offering herself to her partner; enticingly licking her dry lips as he moved closer. Their body's inches apart from each other, when his leg snaked between hers legs rubbing up against her grinding pelvis, and she responded by bending backward and forward in the most primitive motion.

She watched his hand find its way around her waist pulling her closer to him, until his rock hard cock rubbed up against her rotating pelvis. Her mouth was opening, breathing heavily, incited by the growing fire inside her, enjoying the naughty way his hand had spread over her ass, kneading the responsive flesh while they danced. She whimpered as he whispered raw but distinctly complimentary remarks about the soft supple feel of her ass, while the rhythm of the music changed to a slow sultry beat. During the dance he unceremoniously fondled her breasts, before sliding his hand inside her dress to rub and roll the nipples through the fabric of her bra.

The dance was now a mere exercise for open foreplay, his fingers working diligently at her throbbing nipples, while they were dancing slowly around shuffling in each other's arms. What seemed like an eternity of dancing finally ended; and he removed his hand from her ass and his fingers from inside her dress, before they made there way back to her table.

As they slid into the booth she grabbed her drink from the table and quickly took a deep swallow, quenching her thirst. Before she could compose her thoughts his hand had already moved down to her lap and had already opened a button and slipped beneath her dress, causing her to fidget uncomfortably. She made no attempt to stop him, instead, she allowed his hand free license to gently knead and roam without restraint on the soft warm thigh.

Not surprised by the swiftness and boldness of his self-assured behaviour, she felt her body take pleasure in the stimulation, subconsciously encouraging his audacious actions. In fact, she couldn't stop the moan escaping from her lips or his tongue from slithering inside her mouth as his lips crushed down on hers. While the fingers of his hand traced the outline of her panties, his other hand held her face to his.

What seemed like hours had only been seconds when he finally broke the kiss and removed his hand from beneath her dress. She felt light-headed and could not stop her head from sinking back against the supple booth cushion. Her body was totally immobile, as she fought to control her fluctuating breathing, as he suggested that they go somewhere more private and quieter.

Still in a bewildered reverie at the speed everything was happening, she readily accepted his arm returning to her waist and his hand spreading open to gently massage her stomach, before nudging her from the booth. As if in a trance she willingly obeyed him as he guided her trembling body back across the dance floor towards a pair of open doors off in the corner of the lounge.

They walked through the doorway and were half way down the hall, when he suddenly stopped her in her tracks, and she felt herself being pulled tightly against him. Uncertain of what was happening, she allowed herself to relax and indulge in the diligent gently kneading of her quivering stomach, before his hand slithered furtively downward over her abdomen and pushed her thin dress between her trembling thighs. She gasped as he moved his hand from between her thighs, sliding back up and over her stomach, and then back down between her thighs. In a matter of seconds her body began its own private undulation to parallel his hand's steady up-and-down rhythm. Then just as quickly as it started, it stopped, and they were moving again!

Her perspective of time, space and motion was lost in a momentary state of disorientation, and she was stunned to find herself already in a huge room. The size and style of the room was multi-functional, one part was obviously the office area as it had a large oak desk and boardroom table, across from those was a well-stocked bar and a huge couch with two matching chairs. She noticed two adjoining room with the doors already open. She couldn't see clearly into one of the rooms and assumed it was a bathroom, because she saw a king-sized bed in the other, and instantly felt a foreboding shiver come over her, knowing full what that room was for.

She was startled from her thoughts and observations when she heard a different voice, deep and clear, welcoming her. She looked over at from where the voice came from and saw a non-descript man staring intently at her. For one brief moment she felt her heart throb and a flash of trepidation at what was going on around her. At first she had felt no wavering coming to the room with her dance partner, but knowing that a second person would be involved was suddenly very disconcerting.

"This is a pleasant surprise!" he said, in a soft calming drone, as if allowing her a little time to come to terms with the situation. But there was no look of surprise in his voice or eyes; instead it was a look that he knew why she was here.

She could sense an ominous foreboding pervading throughout her mind and for the first time since leaving her house, she felt that things were slowly slipping from her control and was in over her head.

He suggested that she relax and make herself comfortable, as if they were old friends, maintaining his suave persona.

"My name is Devlin Conrad. Of course, you already know Mark?" He smiled, acknowledging her dance partner who was already sitting comfortably on a couch.

She looked over at the smiling Mark who winked back at her, blushing when he patted the cushion beside him on the couch. She allowed herself an inward smile, suddenly realizing that she didn't know his name, and then sat down beside him.

Devlin walked over to the bar and fixed them all a drink and came over to her and handed her a glass.

She took it from him gratefully and took a long swallow, before moving forward to the edge of the couch, he smiled and sat down next to her, trapping her between the two men.

They sat quietly for a few moments, sipping at their drinks. The room shrouded by an incredible atmosphere of suspension, as if each were waiting for the other to make the first move. The agonizing silence was broken when Devlin excused himself for a few minutes, explaining that he had some business calls to make.

She sighed, thankful that he was leaving, noticing that he went into the bedroom to make, she placed her empty glass on the table and allowed herself to relax back against the cushions. She saw Mark put his glass on the table, and gasped when his hand reached down to the bottom of her dress and began unsnapping the buttons, stopping half way up the thighs, then his hand slid beneath the dress just above her knee. His cold eyes holding hers, staring intently at her, as she felt her body shake as a warm tingle raced up her spine. His hand felt hot on her leg, and she felt it moving methodically as it continued its strategic caressing and teasing, prowling up along the nylon covered length.

Even though she knew they were not alone in the room, or that Devlin could return at any minute she offered no resistance or made any attempt to stop his hand or its intention. Her mind emotionally justified this was way she was here, to answer her own immoral desires, and she submitted to the unbridled quivering sensations building between her legs. Her thighs shuddered with the sudden stimulation and the warmth being generated; her cunt began to throb and secrete her musky scented juices as his fingers moved methodically upwards.

She purred, her thighs parting slightly, and her pussy began to throb in wanton expectancy. Then his dexterous fingers moved across the bare expanse of her soft thigh, tormenting her skin with its devious manipulations. Involuntarily, her pelvis arched forwards as his index finger traced a slow trail up and down the damp crevice of her panty covered pussy, before snaking under the elastic band, sliding smoothly into the wetness of her hotly trembling cunt.

She breathed deeply, clenching her eyes when the thickness of his finger moved around deep inside her aroused cunt, causing her to grind her hips down into the cushion. His finger followed her hips, continuing its rhythmic probing.

She felt a glow of embarrassment when Devlin came back into the room, standing in front of them, watching with a lewd smile on his face. She didn't know what to say or do; her mind and body's attention was on the thick finger snaking wetly inside her aroused pussy, spawning waves of overwhelming sensations throughout her cunt.

She purred through clenched teeth, although she felt flushed and uncomfortable Mark didn't remove his exploring finger from beneath her skirt, even though Devlin had sat back down beside her.

A transitory sense of anguish raged through her, only to subside when Mark removed the probing finger from beneath her dress. Then she looked over at him staring deeply into his eyes, he began to roll his cum-drenched finger between her accepting soft lips, smoothly slithering the finger inside her slowly opening mouth. Instinctively her mouth sucked at his probing finger, her tongue snaking around it before sliding seductively over her pouting lips, and for the first time she tasted her own juices.

She was disappointed when his finger left her mouth, only to purr contently when his hand slithered back beneath her skirt again. The hand moved with purpose and did not stop until his middle finger was inside the crotch band of panties; she whimpered softly as the finger parted her enflamed pussy lips and deeply entrenched itself back into the hot wetness of her trembling cunt.

She heard him ask her how his finger felt, as his teasing his finger increased its exploration inside the hot dank pit of her pussy. Her lips parting slightly, as if to answer, instead all she heard was her own ragged breathing, the only response she had to his finger's deliberate and determined assault between the blood engorged folds of her pussy. She could feel beads of perspiration starting to appear on her brow, and her mind spiralling in a free fall

TBA_UK
TBA_UK
17 Followers