A Whisper & Too Many Drinks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel her head rolling lazily from side to side, and for a brief second her lust glazed eyes watched in slow motion as Devlin stirred beside her, it felt surreal to have him that close, watching Mark snaking his finger inside her pussy. She closed her eyes, sensing that he too, was immensely enjoying the scene unfolding on the couch.

She could hear Mark's hot whispers in her ear; he was not only exciting her with his intimate touches, but with lewd and vulgar words. "You like to be finger-fucked, can you feel my fat fingers fucking inside your hot cunt, that's it Edyth, squirm, wiggle! Is that deep enough for you, hmmmmm, you feel finger licking good! Don't you wish it was a cock instead? Do you want me to fuck you now, or should Devlin fuck you, or maybe we should both fuck you? That's what you want, that's why you came wasn't it? To be fucked!"

Each word burned into her fervently aroused mind, and she moaned loudly as the urgency in her body took over and screamed for sexual release! Her hips began a slow, forward circular motion, at the same time her legs spreading wider to allow her pussy greater access to the finger deep inside her. She arched her back as her pussy was ravaged by electrical pinpricks, instantly causing her cunt walls to constrict tightly around the finger. For a brief moment she captured the thick finger, saturating it with her hot cunt juices, before her hips began to move smoothly up and down.

She turned slightly, her glassy eyes watching Devlin's fingers undoing the remaining buttons on her dress. In slow motion she felt his hand slip under dress and move around to her back, stopping only to unclasp her bra. While his hand gently eased her back away from the couch, his other hand slid the sides of the dress and bra straps off her shoulders, pushing the bunched material downward, behind her, onto the cushions, before letting her fall back against the couch. At some point, she felt a sharp tug and heard a ripping sound, knowing full well that Mark had removed her saturated panties. Even though she was completely naked the warmth of the room instantly pervaded and settled over her body.

She heard distant whispers and could sense her body sliding downward, seemingly of its own volition, until her ass was resting at the edge of the couch. No sooner had she settled when she felt hands moving between her thighs, gently spreading them wide open, so that the entire naked surface of her pussy was visible to both men. For a while everything went quiet and still, the only sound was her animated breathing, waiting in wanton anticipation.

What happened next sent her mind and body spinning into a sexual frenzy. Through half-opened eyes, she saw the top Devlin's head down at her heaving breasts, and could feel his mouth sucking and nibbling feverishly at her tingling nipples. She arched her back, possessed by the oral ministration, and would have screamed if Mark's mouth hadn't locked onto hers, his thick tongue snaking inside taking pleasure in her mouth's fervent acceptance. Even Mark's tongue could not stifle the deep soulful groan exploding from inside her, as both men moved a hand between her splayed legs, their fingers gently stroking the inside of her quivering thighs.

Her breathing went into euphoric overdrive as her body began writhing out of control to the tenacious dual manipulation of her thighs. She caught her breath for a moment as Mark pulled his mouth from hers, only to whimper softly when his mouth engulfed an unattended breast and bit down on the stone-hard nipple with his teeth.

She startled herself when she heard herself let loose with a cadenced stream of aroused moans, her hands darted down and grabbed their heads trapping them tightly against her throbbing breasts. She could feel her hips sensually rotating, when one finger slid effortlessly deep inside her soaked pussy, while the other would move down her thigh leaving a thick copious trail of her juices on the inside. She threw her head back against the cushion, her eyes tightly clenched closed, as their fingers took turns at a steadfast rhythmic fucking in and out of her hot receptive cunt

She could hear her erratic breathing, as well as her soft frantic whimpers as she experienced the first signs of an impending climax, she found her body labouring to cum, only to have the men stop their manipulation. For minutes on end, they kept her soaring on the edge, provoking a sexually heated rollercoaster ride that seemed to go forever, and controlled her so much, that she knew she would undeniably obey them.

For one split second it went unearthly quiet; that was instantly shattered by the deep ragged moan escaping from her lips as both men each slid a finger smoothly inside her cunt. She heard herself scream in primal sexual abandonment, at the dual penetration, her cunt walls sucking down on the two twisting fingers as they wormed their way deeper inside before pulling back and out.

She screamed in unfulfilled anguish at the sudden void between her legs and the mouths moving from her breast, her eyes opened wide, trying to see what was wrong. As she strained to see past the sexual haze, all she saw was her own heaving body, soaked in sweat, shaking and vibrating with an excruciating depraved hunger. She looked at both men quickly, unsure of herself, then found herself looking directly into the riveting black eyes of Devlin, nothing needed to be said, she knew something was about to happen.

The next few moments were dreamlike, as in one fluid motion Devlin stood up from the couch, effortlessly taking her with him. At first she thought they were going to bedroom and was surprised when Devlin positioned her in front of the couch before returning back to join Mark. She straightened herself, and for a moment she smiled inwardly, pleased that neither men could hide the effect she was having on them. The sight of Mark rubbing his hand hard across the front of his pants, only incited her more and she inched a little closer in a teasing, but elegant manner.

Her naked body was vivacious with nervous tremors waiting for someone to take control, her breathing increasing in tempo in anticipation, but it was Mark whose clammy hands were on her ass cheeks pulling her close to him. Momentarily caught off guard, she was further stunned when his face delved into the narrow slit of her hotly seeping pussy. She groaned loudly as his nose moved upwards parting the tender lips of her cunt opening the way for his thick, wide tongue to probing lewdly up inside her wetness.

She jumped at the unexpected wet contact, her back arching in wanton response as he pulled her cunt harder against him, his fingers massaging the smooth white flesh of her supple buttocks. She opened her eyes wide in a lust induced trance as the tongue snaked inside, slithering, licking and savouring the hot thick nectar of her pulsating cunt. With a shudder, she felt her hips moving, gyrating slowly as his tongue teased unimpeded inside, she rocked her hips backwards against his hands, only to find no where to go. She looked down at his bobbing head, surprised when he suddenly looked up at her, before moving off the couch and kneeling between her quaking legs, forcing further them apart. She closed her eyes to avoid his decadent smile; instead she focused on his thumbs gently spreading the soft, pulsating folds of her pussy and the teasing tongue that began slinking deeply into her vulnerably exposed cunt. His tongue felt like it had a mind of its own, continuing a lasciviously stroking, fastidiously sliding it up and down in her pussy. Then stopping, unhurried as his tongue furtively tormented the most sensitively charged areas, nibbling, sucking relentlessly at her aroused pussy flesh.

She felt his face push up and forward between her legs, causing to stand on her tiptoes, she gasped out as her legs turned to rubber and she felt herself losing her balance. Everything became a frenzied blur, one minute she was falling backwards, the next, she lying down on the couch, with her legs lewdly spread wide and Mark's face still buried between them.

For one brief moment, she shuddered at her obscene and degrading position, to have him kneeling and slurping at her cunt like an animal. But, just as quickly as the thought came, it evaporated, his tongue and her own arousal now in control of, not only her body, but her mind. In a futile effort to evade the lustful cruelty of the punishing tongue she tried to draw back her cunt, but to no avail as the determined tongue stayed magnetized to the palpitating tightness of her cunt and throbbing clit. The merciless tongue was manifesting exhilarating vibrations deep within her fully erect and incited clit.

Her breathing coming in quick frantic gasps, her body ravaged by a scorching heat, as sweat coated and gleamed on the naked white expanse of her belly dancing in sexual undulation. Soft, hot wisps of her breathe emitting from her parched lips as her soulful whimpers seemed to calm and return her breathing to normal. Even the unbridled actions of her body had now transformed into a more gradual rhythmic flow.

She could feel her mind and body lost to the perpetual soft and temperate manoeuvring of his tongue elevating her sexual awareness, pushing her towards a higher plain. Just the mere thought of being locked away in the backroom with virtual strangers, totally naked, total vulnerable, added to her licentious excitement, intensifying the burning inferno of shameless debauchery raging inside her. Any and all thoughts of family, wife and mother, morality, had long since gone, completely lost in a deep and dark abyss. She conceded to an absolute abandonment of thoughts, surrendering to the aroused and depraved demands of her body. A peaceful and sexual contentment radiated in her eyes, knowing full well, that she was nothing more than a lusting receptacle in search of her own lewd gratification!

She whimpered, as her hips began to urgently thrust upward, her cunt seeking more of the plundering tongue. The whimpers replaced by a deep soulful moan as his mouth melded to the open slit of her throbbing pussy, sucking vigorously at the cum laden pinkness of her cunt.

There was a sudden movement off to the side, and the idea that Devlin was somewhere near by, watching and waiting, brought a low throaty moan of despair to her throat. From behind her, she felt his hands moving over her heaving breasts, his fingers quickly capturing and tweaking the fully erect nipples. She arched her whole body to the sudden rush of pleasure proliferated by the fingers twisting and kneading away at her nipples. A new wave of exhilarating convulsions ignited inside her, starting at the tips of her nipples, permeating sinuously throughout her body, magnifying the sensations of her already lust-inflamed cunt.

Her eyes opened wide in sudden disappointment, moaning loudly, her body continuing to squirm impatiently at the sudden void between her thighs and aching cunt, as Mark raised his head. She lifted her head, and her hands reached out to pull his head back, instead she looked directly into his glistening wet face, his eyes mirroring her own lewd excitement. She stopped her efforts, her head slowly falling backwards, her eyes rolling lazily, as she trembled in wanton expectancy for what was going to happen.

As she looked around, she could sense the aura of an overpowering mist of arousal and sweat wafting throughout the room, and heavy raspy voices that seemed to be miles away. Voices that said, "Fuck her! Look, look how fucking hot she is! She fucking wants it! Put your cock in her cunt…now!"

She offered no resistance as she felt hands on her body, lifting her, moving her down the length of the couch. She even found herself giggling inside as they balanced her ass comfortably on the arm of the couch, her legs dangling obscenely off the end. For a moment she felt suspended in air as she was held upright as pillows were placed to support the arch of her back and propping up her head. From her position she could clearly see the glisten of her rolling stomach, her thin strip of blonde pubic hair, the slow upward grind of her groin and the trembling of her soft white thighs.

Her eyes involuntarily opening and closing, whimpering a quiet, embarrassed plea of urgency: as watched Mark opened his fly and took out his thick, hard pulsating cock. Standing between her wide-spread thighs he looked down lustfully at her, smirking as he moved closer using the outside of his hairy thighs to ease hers farther apart.

She watched as his hand pumped his cock a couple of times before laying the full length obscenely on top of her quivering stomach, his bloated balls nestling tightly up against her soaking slit. She moaned at the sheer size of his cock, the thickness and the pulsating blood engorged veins, and for a moment lewd fear came over her, her moans becoming frantic gasps as he slowly moved his hips backward. She felt the warm trail of his pre-cum that his cock left on her stomach and pubic hair, and sighed when the thick swollen head of his cock rested up against her clit. Her eyes glazed over when he took his cock in his hand and began to massage it against the hard nub of her clit, while his other hand held her groin firmly down on the arm of the couch,

Her ears throbbed and her mind screamed in rapturous awakening to the energized friction against her clit, and her groin strained upwards against his hand. Holding her groin firmly, he pushed the engorged head of his throbbing cock forward, parting her pussy lips with ease until the smooth, rubbery head was just inside her velvet lips of her cunt. Then with merciless ease he deftly moved his cock up and down the hot, slippery length of her impassioned pussy, teasing and tormenting its voracious appetite.

She rolled her head to one side of the cushion, her eyes half shut, groaning in the wicked stimulation she felt the hot searing contact his cock ignited inside the ragged pink edges of her moist cunt. She held her breath for what seemed an eternity, lying there in utter wantonness, not daring to move. She looked up at him, her eyes ravaged with torment, while his blazed with sadistic pleasure as he thrust forward, just enough to slide the thick head of his cock inside the entrance of her hot cunt, sending her whole sexually energized body into another sensual realm.

She moaned gratuitously, her hungry cunt muscles instantly contracting around the pulsating cock head. Her cunt walls stretching and spewing her hot thick juices to accommodate the throbbing swollen head, causing shivers of new unwanted pleasure to surge throughout her. Her breathing slowed down, almost stopping as she anticipated the inexorable invasion and pressure his thick cock would be forcing inside her vulnerable cunt.

Her pleading whimpers filled the room when he nudged his cock a little further inside, and her fervent greedy cunt hungrily constricted around the penetrating cock, at first trying to stop the impending impalement, then trying furtively to pull it deeper inside.

She didn't have to wait long, in one determined motion he drove hips forward, the thrust propelling the full length of his thick hardness deep inside, she moaned hotly, as the thick cock-head continued to stretch her pussy. Inch by throbbing inch it nose-dived inside her cringing passage, not stopping until his cock head was totally buried in the depths of burning womb and his cum-filled balls hung lewdly against her quivering ass. Her nylon encased long legs lifted from the floor and strained outward; her whole body quivering uncontrollably as she lay skewered by his thick hard cock.

Her lips trembled, her mouth opening and closing sensually, frantic pants of ecstasy emanating in a low steady stream. Their timing was perfect, every time he plunged his cock deep into her hungrily contracting cunt, her hips would thrust upwards grinding the hard pebble of her clit against his groin.

She found herself total enveloped by a blanket of sensual manipulation, automatically heaving her hips in an upward motion to meet the downward thrusting of his cock, her naked breasts heaving and quivering as her large hard nipples stabbed at the palm of Devlin's sweating hands kneading away at the soft mounds, in time they were all synchronized in their movements.

As she squirmed around on the couch, her mind drowning in the illicit depravity of the moment, as she sank deeper and deeper into a self-gratifying abyss. Her mind screamed in perverse rapture as her breasts were being squeezed harder, each tormenting touches proliferating the raging inferno between her legs, compounded by the relentless and powerful thrusts of the thick cock stretching and filling her lust ravaged cunt.

She tried to speak, but her throat felt dry and constricted. Her mind seemed to be floating off into the distance, as if she was experiencing an out of body sensation. Deep inside she could feel alien things happening, like her body was having mini-explosions, everywhere she felt highly powerful charged illicit tingles inundating every nerve end throughout her body.

She suddenly whimpered in a long deep voice as her straining legs locked behind his thrusting thighs. Her turbulent body heaved desperately, not moving but quivering and jerking around his hard cock in a palpating rhythm. She arched her back off the couch, groaning loudly, as her hot juices spewed out and around his deeply embedded cock.

As she thrust her cunt up towards him, the lips of her hot cunt sucking greedily at his cock trying to milk it. Her breath coming in short, panting gasps as he slowly withdrew his cock to just inside her pussy, then thrust deep back inside again, his cock driving up into her soft quivering belly, before his own hot cum suddenly erupted from the tip of his heavily throbbing cock. She whimpered as his scalding cum flooded inside her, filling her with a mixture of both their hot thick juices.

She sighed, a lewd contentment glaze in her eyes, as Mark pulled his deflating cock out of her cunt. He looked exhausted, but pleased with himself, and after taking a few seconds to compose himself, headed off to the bathroom.

She felt Devlin release her aching breasts and move from behind, and watched as he knelt down beside her on the couch. She just laid there, a look of satisfaction on her face, and a radiant flush all over her body. His hand reached out and caressed her face, his eyes fluttering slightly as he ran his fingers through her soaked hair, before telling her to rest.

She stirred some time later, still on the couch, still naked. She noticed that her body was covered in dry sweat and splotches of caked cum; as well, her body ached, but it was a good feeling ache. She saw Devlin and Mark sitting in the chairs opposite her, drinking and talking. Devlin looked over at her and smiled, telling her that she could take a shower and freshen up. Thankful for the opportunity to leave the room, she readily accepted.

She showered for about fifteen minutes, enjoying the hard hot spray of the water as it cleaned and refreshed her body. Even though she no longer felt embarrassed about being naked in front of these men, she wrapped herself in a thick towel before going back into the room.

She was greeted by Devlin as she came out of the bathroom; he put his hand gently on her shoulder and redirected her towards the bedroom. She heard him tell Mark to let himself out after he finished his drink, before telling her that they had some unfinished business to take care of.

Although she was somewhat taken about by the abrupt turn of events, she unquestioningly made her way to the bedroom. By the time he walked into the bedroom, the towel was on the floor and she was stretched out naked on the bed.

It was after seven in the evening when she finally left Devlin's office. The last few hours with Devlin had been an incredible learning experience and she was disappointed that he had an important business meeting and had to leave. She walked across the lounge towards the lobby to order a cab; instead, she phoned her husband, explaining that the girls from work had decided to have a girl's night out. She had no idea what had possessed her to act in the way, only that she felt completely refreshed, was riding a sexual high, and wasn't quite ready to go home.