A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,611 Followers

Janet was very much aware of Chris's wandering eyes. She knew that she shouldn't tease him but she reasoned that he was going to look anyway and after all it was only harmless fun. She also knew that Chris was fond of her silk panties and her thigh high nylons. She had purposely bought a whole new wardrobe of sexy underwear and took every opportunity to expose it to him. God she almost felt like a sexy teenager again.

On one busy day, Janet had been working so hard that she didn't realize that it was lunchtime.

"Can I interest you in lunch?" Chris asked. Most days they simply ordered sandwiches from the local deli.

"Is it lunch time already?"

"Yea. It's such a beautiful day...do you want to go out and get a hot dog from the vendor across the street and eat it in the park?" Chris asked hopefully.

"That sounds like a great idea. I don't have a patient until 2:15 anyway."

A few minutes later Chris and Janet were sitting under a large oak tree on a hill in the park eating lunch. Chris used his lab coat as a blanket for Janet to sit on. He sat on the grass in his jeans.

"We need to get a blanket so we don't get your jacket dirty," Janet said.

"Actually I have one in the car," Chris said.

"I'll bet you do," Janet smiled.

Chris could smell Janet's perfume as it was carried on the warm breeze. He suddenly blurted "God you smell good," then blushed and said, "Uh...uh I mean that perfume is very nice, what is it?"

"Thank you sweety, it's called Lavender Bliss. It's my favorite," Janet said with a smile. Then she lay back on the coat beneath her, looking up at the crystal blue sky. "What a beautiful day," she said as she watched the soft summer breeze carry large white clouds across the sky.

Chris lay beside her, almost touching, his head on his hand, looking at her and not the sky. He watched her breast rise and fall with her slow breathing. He could see her blouse stretch over her somewhat flattened breasts, the brown of her nipples just visible under the layers of clothes. When he looked up at her face, so close to him, he saw a strange look on her face, a look he took to be submission. Chris moved his head down slowly until his lips touched hers.

Janet knew it was happening but her muscles wouldn't move to stop it. She felt Chris's lips press to hers and a little moan, almost a whine, escaped her lips.

Chris was elated beyond his wildest dreams when Janet didn't push him away. His tongue came out and pressed on Janet's tightly closed lips. Now he was the one to moan when his tongue pried her lips apart and slid into her mouth. Without a thought, Chris's hand slid up under Janet's lab coat and wrapped around her covered breasts. Even through the blouse and bra, he could feel the heat and softness of her breast.

Janet suddenly groaned and pushed Chris forcefully away and set up. She was breathing hard. "We've got to get back, I have patients," Janet mumbled and got up, walking quickly back down the grassy hill.

Chris lay there shocked and ashamed. He couldn't believe he had actually kissed her. He could still taste her in his mouth and feel her soft breast in his hand. Her sweet perfume was all over him.

Janet was all business when they arrived back at the office. She chastised herself for letting her emotions get away from her. Still she could feel the wetness in her panties. She even considered taking them off in the hope that it would somehow relieve the unwanted excitement that was still coursing through her.

At first Chris was happy and proud of what he had done; he had been able to get this beautiful older woman to let him kiss her, not to mention the fact that he had felt her breast. However, as the day wore on, Chris realized that he had made a big mistake. For the first time since he had worked for her, Janet treated him like an employee. She no longer teased him and her demeanor was one of coldness. Chris was kicking himself now for moving too fast and spoiling everything.

The following day at the office was no better. Janet was very abrupt with Chris, only talking business. She kept her legs tightly closed.

Chris didn't know that Janet was blaming herself for what happened, not him. She was feeling tremendous guilt at letting this young boy kiss her and fondle her breast.

Chris was dejected and depressed when he went home that evening. He didn't see how he could continue to work in the office with Dr. Redmond. He had been such an idiot. He decided to resign. Instead of talking to her, he wrote her a letter of resignation and left it under the door that night.

When Janet opened the door to the office the next morning, she stepped on the letter. She picked it up and saw that it was Chris's handwriting. With great apprehension she sat at her desk and opened it, her hands shaking.

"Dear Dr. Redmond,

I hereby tender my resignation, effective immediately. I'm sorry that I'm doing it this way but I have great difficulty explaining myself to you. I want to apologize for what happened the other day. I know that I was way out of line when I kissed you. Even this letter is out of line.

Whenever I'm around you I find that I can't stop watching you and I struggle to control myself. I know that I shouldn't say this but I masturbate almost every night thinking of you. I can still smell your perfume when I get home at night and hear the whisper of your silk stocking as you move.

I must also apologize for taking advantage of you in ways that I am too embarrassed to even mention in this letter. Please forgive me if I have upset you. I sincerely appreciate you letting me work for you the last month, I have learned a great deal. You have been more than kind to me.

I hope that what I have done does not jeopardize my father's business relationship with you.

Sincerely, Chris"

Janet closed the letter and wiped her eyes. Chris had it all wrong she thought. She was the one that needed to apologize to him for leading him on.

Janet waited until she had a break for the day and called Chris's house. His mom answered and said she hadn't seen him, and then she became concerned that he wasn't at work. Obviously he hadn't told her that he had quit. Janet made some excuse, saying she thought he had said he had to run an errand. Then she asked for Chris's cell phone number.

After several tries, Janet finally got through to Chris.

"Chris, this is Janet."

"Uh...hello Dr. Redmond," Chris said, apprehensive that she was going to scold him for the letter.

"Chris, I think we need to talk. Can you meet me at the College Pub on University Way at 5:30?"

"Yea...I guess," Chris said, still apprehensive.

Janet hung up the phone and sat back in her chair. Now what was she going to say to him? She was struggling with her own emotions, so how was she going to handle the emotions of a young boy? She knew that she couldn't get involved with such a young man but she also didn't want to hurt him. Maybe there was a way they could work this out.

Chris arrived a little late because of an accident on the expressway. He walked into the bar and looked for Janet. He saw her waving to him from a booth in the back. He made his way through the happy hour crowd and slid in the booth across from her, searching her eyes for anger.

"Hi Chris," she said with a little smile.

"Hi."

"Would you like something to drink," she said as the waitress came over.

"Sure a coke would be fine."

"Alright, a coke and another whisky sour for me," Janet said, ordering her third drink.

"Chris honey, I've been thinking all day about your letter and what I was going to say to you. I don't know how this will come out but I need to apologize to you."

"Apologize to me? What for?" Chris said, clearly amazed.

Janet reached over and took Chris's hand and said, "Because I have taken advantage of you. I thought it was just fun, teasing you, but now I know that I was wrong. I have stepped out of bounds and I shouldn't have."

"Dr. Redmond, how could you possible be taking advantage of me? I'm the one that...that," Chris stopped when Janet reached up and put her fingers to his lips.

"Shhh...I'm the one that should know better. Chris, I like you, you are a sexy and handsome young man. I don't know why you would even be interested in an old lady like me when there are so many good looking girls that would love to have a boyfriend like you."

"You're not old," Chris said, "you're the sexiest and prettiest woman I've ever seen."

"Thank you sweety," Janet said then got up and came around and slid into the booth next to Chris. She took his hand and said, "Chris, I don't want you to leave, I think we make a pretty good team. Why don't you come back to work and tomorrow we can talk about some rules? I know you are attracted to me and frankly I'm attracted to you. But you also know that a relationship between you and I would never work out." Janet paused and looked into Chris's eyes, so close to her. When Chris didn't answer her she said, "Do we have a deal?"

Chris sighed and took a deep breath. He could smell that perfume again and feel her warm thigh pressed to him. "Dr. Redmond," he said.

"Janet."

"Janet, there is something you should know. I...I uh...I took advantage of you the night I drove you home," Chris stuttered.

"Chris," Janet interrupted, "I was drunk, not dead."

Chris paused for a second, trying to absorb what she had just said. Suddenly his mouth dropped open. "You knew?"

"Let's just say that I remember some of it."

"Chris was totally stunned. "Wow," was all he could muster.

"Listen, we'll talk about this tomorrow," Janet said as a slow song came on the jukebox. "Right now let's finish that dance that your father interrupted at the party." She slid out of the booth and held her hand out to Chris.

Chris stepped into Janet's warm arms and pulled her close. Immediately he was enveloped in her sweet smell and the feel of her soft breasts pressed to his chest. Before the song was half way through his excitement was apparent.

When Janet felt it she pulled her head back and looked up into Chris's face and said, "Your incorrigible," then she smiled and shook her head, her pretty eyes sparkling.

Chris took that as encouragement and pulled her tight to his body, no longer worried that she could feel his erection pressing to her stomach. As the dance continued, Chris's hands slowly slid down until they were at the top of her cheeks, inching lower.

"Hands," Janet said without looking up. Still her body melted into his as her hips matched his subtle movements. Her panties had been wet since she had first read his letter, now they were positively dripping. God, what was she doing she thought?

The two danced several dances before they left the pub. Again, Janet had a little too much to drink. When they got outside and the cool air hit her she felt the liquor and staggered just a bit. "Damn, I knew that I shouldn't have had that last drink."


"Let me drive you home, then I can pick you up tomorrow morning on the way to work," Chris said reaching for the car keys that Janet had in her hands. While Chris was being gallant, he also wanted a few more minutes with her.

"Alright," Janet said, realizing that it was the safest thing to do.

Chris opened the door to Janet's car and let her get in. He watched as she sat back and lifted her pretty legs into the small car. A quick glimpse of her white thighs above her thigh high nylons was all he wanted. He got the full view, all the way to her pretty yellow panties.

When they pulled up in front of Janet's house, Chris turned the engine off and sat looking at Janet.

When he didn't get out to open the door she turned to look at him. She knew what he wanted. Should she? She knew that a kiss would be going to far again. The question went unanswered as Chris moved forward and put his arm around her and pulled her toward him.

Chris could have climaxed right there as he felt Janet's soft lips touch his. He opened his mouth but didn't dare push his tongue in. A moan escaped his lips when he felt her tongue move into his mouth. His body shivered as he closed his lips around her probing tongue, sucking her sweet saliva into his mouth.

Janet felt Chris's shaking hand slide under her jacket and tentatively up her body. Her brain wanted her to stop him but her heart wouldn't let her. It was her turn to moan as Chris's hand cupped her covered breast. She tried to think straight as she felt him open one button of her blouse and slowly insinuate his hand inside to cover one soft bra encased breast.

Chris felt his heart pounding in his chest as he felt the weight of Janet's breast in his hands. He squeezed it and used his thumb to rub across the nipple, causing it to spring to hardness. His hand slid down to the skin below her bra. He snaked his fingers under the elastic of her bra and started to push the bra up. He moaned as his hand cupped her soft bare breast, forcing the bra above her large orb.

Janet quickly pulled her mouth away from Chris and said, "I've got to go in." Her breathing was coming in short gasps as she pressed Chris away from her. When she saw the look of concern on his face she moved forward and kissed his lips quickly but tenderly. That ended up in another long deep tongue kiss. Janet felt her hips begin to move up and down on the seat. She moaned as she felt Chris's hand touched her stocking covered knee. Her legs slowly moved apart without her even realizing what was happening.

The silk of her nylon felt smooth and cool under his hand as Chris moved slowly up her thigh. His hand was shaking by the time it reached the warm skin above the nylon top. When his fingers reached her humid crotch, he felt Janet grab his hand to keep his fingers from touching the swollen lips. Still his fingers briefly touched her wet panties before she pulled him away.

Janet sat shaking in the seat next to Chris, trying to catch her breath. She sighed then reached into her blouse to place her breasts back inside her bra. "I have to go in," she said weakly.

Chris hopped out of the car with a wide smile on his face. He opened the door for her and reached his hand down to help her out. He walked her up the steps and waited while she used her key to unlock the door.

Janet pushed the door open and turned to Chris. Then she went up on her tiptoes and kissed him quickly again. "Go home," she said and touched his face with her open palm. She turned and hurried into the house. As soon as the door closed she fell back against it, her legs almost collapsing. She was going to need to change her panties right away. It was Janet's turn to rush to her room to masturbate.

Chapter 4

When Chris returned to work the next day, things were a little tense at first but soon both he and Janet relaxed. Tension was quickly replaced by sexual electricity when Janet had told Chris that they could have a little fun but there would be no touching. Chris was ready to agree to just about anything.

They were both busy all day but that didn't stop Chris from stealing several looks between Janet's legs. She would just smile indulgently at him as she went about her business. She was very casual about her movements; her legs remaining open longer then respectable. Several times she brushed her breast against Chris, causing her own nipples to harden.

Several days' later things began to heat up again for the pair. Janet and Chris were eating lunch and talking at her desk as they often did. Chris was excited as always to be close to Janet. They were talking about relationships they had had over the years. Chris admitted that he hadn't had a lot of sexual experience. He told her that he had a girlfriend in high school and they eventually had sex before he left for college. His next sexual encounter didn't occur until college.

Janet realized that Chris was being a little coy about his relationship with the girl in college. She probed him, curious as to what they relationship had been like.

"Come on, tell me about her," Janet asked.

"We did some stuff," Chris said as his face turned red.

Now Janet was truly curious. "What stuff?"

"Boy, you don't give up do you," Chris said with a smile. "Alright, we never actually had sex or I guess I should say intercourse."

"Really, what kind of sex did you have?"

Chris took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Well, I would go over to her apartment several times a week and...and uh...you know...I would uh...use my mouth."

"Use your mouth?"

"Yea, you know, eat her."

Janet sucked in her breath. She felt an electric shock of excitement run right to her groin. "That's...that's all you...uh did?"

"Yea. She was engaged and her finance wouldn't eat her, but I was more than willing. I didn't know how to do it but she taught me. God, sometimes I would go over there and eat her for several hours."

Now Janet's heart was pounding in her chest as she tried to control her breathing. "So...so uh would she do anything...you know for you?"

"Most of the time no. Sometimes she would use her hand on me and you know, jerk on me until I came."

"Wasn't that frustrating for you?" Janet asked as her panties filled with her juice.

"No not really, I loved eating her. I would have done it even if she didn't do anything for me. I would generally go home and take care of myself anyway. I do that a lot you know," Chris said with a shy smile.

"So do you still masturbate nightly thinking of me?" Janet asked as her excitement mounted.

"Uh...that's an embarrassing question," Chris said.

"Do you?"

"Yes."

Janet's heart was beating so fast she was afraid she was going to hyperventilate. "Show me," she said in rush of breath.

"What?" Chris said, thinking he had heard her wrong.

"Masturbate for me, I want to watch," Janet said, trying desperately to keep her voice calm.

"I can't...I can't do that here," Chris said, still not believing that she was serious.

"Yes you can," Janet said starting to clean off her desk. After her desk was clear she sat back in her chair. When Chris didn't more she looked at him and said, "Come on chicken."

Chris's heart was now pounding as well. Alright he thought, I'll call her bluff. He slowly stood up and began to unbuckle his belt, thinking that Janet would stop him. He unsnapped his jeans, waiting for Janet to say stop. When she didn't say anything, he turned and looked at the office door.

"It's locked," Janet said in answer to his unasked question.

God she was serious Chris thought. With shaking hands he slowly pulled his zipper down. He could feel his penis straining against his pants. He reached into his boxer briefs and wrapped his hand around his hard shaft. He felt sweat break out on his brow as he again waited for Janet to stop him.

"Pull them down," Janet said in a matter of fact manner but her voice came out at a higher pitch than normal. Her hips began to move in a barely visible back and forth motion on the chair. Her swollen lips throbbed with excitement. She knew that she should stop this but her excitement was far too great.

This was it Chris thought as he began to push his jeans and underwear down his thighs. Suddenly his hard penis popped out of his underwear.

"Oh my," Janet exclaimed when she saw Chris's throbbing erection. She was surprised by his size. His penis was long and wide with a large crimson head. Janet hadn't seen that many penises but his certainly was bigger then the few she was familiar with.

Chris stood there proudly, his penis bobbing in front of him, pulsing with a life of its own. He watched Janet's eyes as they focused on his private parts. He felt an incredible thrill race through him as he stood almost naked in front of her. Slowly his hand reached up and grasped the shaft as he had done in private a million times before. His penis felt searing hot as his hand began to slide up and down the shaft. Within a second, a bubble of clear juice appeared on the tip, growing in size until it began to drip to the desk in a long silvery strand. "Uh...the desk," Chris said as his juice dripped to the wooden surface.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,611 Followers