A White Lifer's Life in a Mississippi Prison

Story Info
A soccer mom finds frustration and satisfaction in prison.
8.3k words
4.44
63.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ladyvet
Ladyvet
52 Followers

What might it be like for an average white soccer mom to serve a life sentence in a prison with an overwhelmingly black inmate population and staff, run by a racist black warden?

I'm serving a life sentence but I don't belong here. I belong in the Free World with my husband and kids! I received a 1-year jail sentence for driving impaired and leaving the scene of an accident. A week before I was scheduled to be released two inmates killed a third one and framed me for it. I received a life sentence without possibility of parole 4 days before my twenty-ninth birthday. I'm 36 now. Warden Givens assigned me to the clean up detail so I'll be available whenever he wants to use me sexually. I spend 10 to 12 hours mopping and vacuuming floors in prison offices while the black guards watching me work taunt me about not being able to have my husband's cock and call me a slut and white whore.

The warden has me escorted to his office in cuffs and shackles every Tuesday and sometimes more often if he's particularly horny. He puts me through the same routine of ritual humiliation each time. Demeaning me turns him on. The first thing he requires me to do after he locks the door behind me is unbutton my uniform shirt and pull up my bra to expose my breasts. I can't take my shirt and bra off with cuffs on and he never removes them. He prefers me with chains on my wrists even though it would be easier for me to operate the heavy, bulky industrial vacuum cleaner with my hands free. He enjoys watching me struggle to do my job for him. He asks the same kinds of questions each time while I clean his office. He knows the answers. He only asks to humiliate me and force me to think about my sentence, how much I need sex and how I have to live without it despite Mississippi being one of the few states that permit conjugal visits.

"How many days have you been an inmate as of today, 103486?"

"2,551 days, Sir."

"What's your out date?"

"I don't have one, Warden Givens."

"What does that make you?"

"I'm your property because I'm a lifer, Sir."

"How do you like spending your life as a slave in my prison?"

"I hate it, Sir but I have no choice."

"That's right 103486, you snotty little white bitch! You have no choice. How many days has it been since your husband had his pathetic white cock inside you?"

"2,549 days, Sir."

"Did he cum very much in your tight little pink cunt the last time he was able to fuck you?"

"No Sir, he pulled out and came in my mouth."

"Why didn't he shoot his pitiful little load up your cunt?"

"I asked him to pull out and finish in my mouth so I wouldn't get pregnant, Sir."

"Why didn't you want to get pregnant? Don't you like kids?"

"I love children, Sir! I wish I could have another. I had to go to court the next morning for sentencing for my accident. My lawyer and the prosecutor agreed on a plea of one year. I didn't want to have a baby in jail, Sir. My husband and I planned to get on with our lives and have another as soon as I was released."

"That didn't work out quite the way you two planned it, did it?"

"No, Sir. I was so close. So close and it all went away and I didn't deserve it. I didn't do anything."

"That doesn't matter to me. I didn't try you or sentence you. I'm just warehousing you where the system wants you. Did you climax the last time your husband fucked you?"

"No, Sir. I gave myself an orgasm with my fingers after he went to sleep." He takes out his cock. It's long, thick, black and beautiful. I can't help staring at it.

"You play with yourself in my prison, don't you?"

"I only rub my clit, Sir. I know it's a more serious violation of your rules for inmates to put anything inside ourselves."

"You still rub your clit even though masturbation's against the rules?"

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry Sir. I can't help it. Sometimes I have to get relief. I get so horny I can't stand it."

"That's why you keep getting tickets and losing privileges. Drop your pants and panties."

I turn off the vacuum and do what he orders. I'd rather take them completely off but I can't with shackles on my ankles. I'm not sure why but being half naked in front of him is more humiliating than being completely undressed would be.

"Get the towel out of my closet, put it on my couch and sit on it so your juice doesn't get all over it." I waddle clumsily to the closet, trying hard not to trip on my shackles, uniform pants and frayed, gray prison issue panties. I take the towel off the shelf with my cuffed hands, carry it to the couch, unfold it and sit on it. He walks over and stands in front of me with his cock standing straight out and his camera phone set to record me while I touch myself.

"Show me how you hold your tits up for a post-visit strip search." I grasp my nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and pull my breasts up for him, the way I have to for the officer to show I'm not hiding contraband under them. My nipples harden despite the ache that's starting deep inside my distended breasts from my milk ducts getting stretched. He enjoys my discomfort for a few minutes.

"Pulling on your nipples like that after a visit makes you even hornier, doesn't it? You'd love it if your husband could play with your inmate tits and suck on them, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Sir. I wish he could play with them the way he used to."

"They're starting to sag a little compared to the way they looked when you got here."

"Yes, Sir. Prison bras don't fit right and they don't have much support."

"The taxpayers shell out plenty for them so quit complaining. Besides, it won't matter if they sag down to your knees because you're nothing but a lifer bitch. Nobody cares what you sorry bitches look like. Now show me how you play with them." His cock starts to bob up and down while he videos me squeezing my breasts and rolling my hard nipples between my thumbs and finger tips. I push my nipples in hard and rub them against my ribs then I pinch and stretch them for him. He stops videoing.

"Hold them up for me." I cup my breasts and hold them up. He leans over and drives me wild by sucking my nipples hard and nipping them. My lonely pussy spasms with unsatisfied need and desire!

"Show me your inmate cunt." I lean back, pull my feet up and spread my knees as far as I can. God how I hate having my pants around my ankles! I grasp my lips with my finger tips and gently separate them to show him my hard purple clit and the inside of my wet, pink love tunnel. I can't take my eyes off his cock! It's bobbing more. A shiny drop of pre-cum is oozing out under the head. The skin on the head is so tight it's shiny! I mentally compare his cock to my husband's and wonder how I could have been satisfied with it.

"How long did you say it's been since you had a cock up your pussy?"

"It's been 2,549 days since I was able to have sex with my husband, Warden Givens." My fingers are trembling. I want to rub my clit, shove my fingers deep into myself and massage my G-spot to relieve my need. I don't. I know he'll put me Ad-Seg for six months again if I do. I'm wet! My labia are so are slippery I can hardly hold myself open. I'm trembling all over while he pans his camera phone and zooms in and out to record the hardness of my nipples and my every pubic hair and drop of lubricant. I pant and bite my lip.

"Your clit's pretty damned big! Is it sensitive?"

"Yes, Sir! Very!"

"I let my black prisoners fuck for an hour every month. Why don't I let white inmate bitches like you have regular conjugals?" I know the answer. He explained how he runs his prison the first time I requested a conjugal and he denied it. He also mentioned that he hates Caucasians and made sure I knew how to refer to myself.

"You won't let white slut inmates like me have sex with our husbands because they don't deserve to cum in your property, Sir. Only black lady prisoner's husbands deserve to have sex with their wives."

"How about inmates Grant, Bevan and Hicks? They're white lifers like you and I let them have conjugals every month."

"Their husbands are black, Sir. Black men need and deserve to have sex with their wives."

"That's right. Explain to me why else I don't let most of the rest of you horny white inmate sluts fuck your husbands in my prison."

"Our pathetic, small cocked white husbands might get us pregnant and cost the state money for abortions."

"Very good! You know inmates Harris and Jones get conjugals even though they're married to white boys."

"Yes Sir. Everyone knows you let them have conjugals because they have sex with you."

"They've both been locked up here for at least a dozen years. They've earned the right to have me use them. Do you think you've earned it?"

"I wish I had, Sir."

"Does it turn you on when one of my black stud guards sees your naked white body in the shower or watches you changing your clothes or wiping your pussy after you piss in your cell?"

I can't take my eyes off his cock! It's huge and he's holding it in his hand, teasing me with it.

"Yes Sir. I look at that bulge in their pants and know how good they'd feel inside me." It angered and humiliated me to tell him things like that for my first few years of captivity. Now it's just part of what I have to do to survive.

"You're really a horny little lifer, aren't you 103486?"

"Yes Warden Givens. I'm going crazy in here!"

"You'd like to fuck those brothers even though you're married to a white man, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Sir. I'm still young enough to need what you won't let my husband give me."

"What else gets your cunt wet besides having my staff see you naked?"

"Seeing your beautiful cock, Sir!"

"Excellent! It's supposed to! Does visiting with your husband get you wet?"

"Yes, Sir! I get aroused kissing and hugging him and feeling his erection against me at the beginning and end of our visits."

"Hugging and kissing that scrawny white bastard makes your cunt wet?"

"Yes Sir."

"You still love him, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir, I do. He's sticking by me and he's my children's father."

"How many times did he knock you up?"

"We have three boys and two girls, Sir."

"You two really fucked up a storm, didn't you?"

"We were very hot for each other!"

"Did you breast feed your babies?"

"Yes Sir. I loved doing it!"

"Did you husband drink your milk?"

"He sucked my breasts sometimes while he made love to me after the baby was finished."

"How do you like having my black studs watch you get strip searched after visits?"

"It's embarrassing but knowing they know how horny I am turns me on even more."

"Have you ever described post-visit searches to your husband? Does he know you're standing naked and horny in front of men while my female COs put their fingers in your wet cunt and make you squat and cough and spread your ass cheeks for them before he's out of the parking lot?"

"I described it to him after our first visit. He's asked me to tell him over and over. He especially likes to hear how your COs puts their fingers inside me to check for contraband."

"He gets off knowing my COs put their fingers inside his wife and my men see you naked and horny when he can't see your body or touch it?"

"Yes Sir. It really makes him horny."

"Does that bother you?"

"It did at first. Now I accept it because it's how I have to live."

"You mean you have to live as a slave of the state?"

"Yes Sir. That's all I am, a lifer slave bitch."

"You really want to fuck your white asshole husband, don't you? You want to feel his skinny little cock moving around inside your cunt."

"Yes Sir. I love him and miss him."

"You know I can let you have conjugals if I want to. Does it bother you that I keep refusing to authorize it?"

"Yes, Sir, but this is your prison and you make the rules."

"That's right. What if I told you I'm thinking about letting you start having conjugals?"

"It would make very happy Sir!" I can hardly believe what he said! Maybe he'll give in and let me be with my husband if I please him enough!

"Your husband's little cock gets stiff but all he can do is rub it against you through your clothes. What does he do after he gets home?"

"I call him and talk to him while he jerks off. I can't talk sexy over the phone but telling him about getting searched helps him get himself off, Sir."

"Just having you talk about your slave life helps him play with himself until he cums?"

"Knowing I'm standing there talking to him with my pussy still wet from our visit helps him get off."

"Does knowing his wife's my inmate slave bitch who'll never be able fuck when she needs to get him hot?"

"Yes, he admitted that turns him on. He never forgave me for driving drunk and having the accident that cost me my freedom. He explained it doesn't mean he doesn't love me and want me home with him. For some reason having me talk to him from inside these walls where I'm always frustrated while he's in our home playing with himself does it for him."

"Do you ever wonder whether he's getting some?"

"I try not to think about it, Sir."

"You're worthless to him in here. Why shouldn't he get some strange?"

"We're still married even though we can't be together."

"Keep on ignoring what he's probably doing if it makes you happy. I've listened to recordings of your conversations. Does hearing him pant while he plays with himself and grunt and moan while he shoots his load into a pair of your silk panties make you hornier for his cock?"

"Yes Sir. I get so aroused standing at that phone I can hardly breathe!"

"You still remember how it feels to have his cock in you, don't you?"

"I remember it very well, Sir. Sometimes I think doing my time would be easier if I could forget."

"You lie there all worked up and wet at night, don't you?"

"I think about it every night. I get so horny I ache for him."

"Are you aching now, sitting there holding your cunt wide open with my hard black cock so close?"

"Yes Sir! I am!" He moves closer and holds his huge cock in front of my face. I curl my lips back over my teeth the way he trained me to and take him in my mouth. His pre-cum tastes salty and musky-sweet. I continue to hold myself open with my fingers although I'm dying to rub myself off! I massage his cock head with my tongue, paying particular attention to his slit. He leaks as much pre-cum as my husband used to shoot when he climaxed! I have to keep swallowing so it won't leak out of my mouth. His hands feel good on top of my head, caressing my hair gently while I get him closer to cumming. I hate him for treating me like a sex slave but I want him even though he humiliates and tortures me. He's all man and powerful! I wish I could live with him, be his lover and serve him. I'd be his willing slave if I were free. I'm his slave here but it's not the same as giving myself willingly to him. He tortures me by making me tell him how horny I am then not giving me what I need! I suck and lick him, knowing I can never have him. He'll leave someday but I won't. I wonder what I'll do without him. I know it will be dreadful to be caged forever with no sexual satisfaction except what I can give myself.

He tells me, "Easy, easy, don't make me finish." His voice is soft, like his fingers in my hair. I have a feeling he loves me, at least as much as he can love a piece of property that belongs to the state rather than a person. I know he wants me! I understand that he needs to keep a psychological distance from me because we can never be together as equals. I stop sucking and bobbing my head. He pulls out of my mouth. I lick him gently, alternately exploring the big, hard ridge on the back of his cock head and the flowing slit beneath it. He's breathing deeply. His pupils are dilated and the veins in his neck are standing out. I know he's close. I stop licking, look into his eyes and whisper, "Please Sir, I can't wait any longer."

"I can't either, Jane" he says. His voice is a low, passionate growl. My name flows sweetly from his lips. I love it when he says my name instead of calling me by my depersonalizing number. I love that he accepts me as a desirable woman and a human being, if only briefly, in private. I love that he cares enough to give me that simple affection and kindness. I get on my hands and knees, turn away from him and push my breasts into the leather seat of the couch. I put my cuffed hands between my thighs and wait for him to penetrate me. I long for this. I fantasize about it when I'm locked away in my little concrete cage. I dream about it at night and wake up with my nipples knotted, my panties soaking wet and my clit buzzing. He wets the head of his massive cock between my labia. I have to fight not to push back against him and take him inside me. He moves it from between my burning, swollen lips and holds it against my puckered brown starfish. I push myself slowly down over him, stopping to get used to being stretched, then taking more of him until every bit of his huge hardness fills me and his heavy sack is pressing against me! It aches and stings but I want it! I need it! How I wish he'd put it in my pussy so far up it pushes into my womb but he never has and I know he never will. As much as I know he wants to feel my tight pussy grasping him and milking his huge cock, he prefers to keep me horny for him and leave me wanting him more! He told me he'll never put his cock in a cunt a white man has used the first time he had me. He chooses never to fuck me because he has the power to choose! That's what makes him my absolute master, not just my jailer. I move up and down on his cock and meekly beg, "Please let me rub off, Warden Givens."

"Go ahead, get yourself off with your clit but keep your fingers out of that hole your husband used to use!" I rub myself, imagining my soft fingers are his tongue. I yearn to feel his mouth on my clit and pussy, sucking and nibbling me to a shattering climax. I keep myself clean and as sweet smelling as I can with harsh prison soap in case he ever wants to do that for me, even knowing from speaking with other white inmates he lets serve him that he never gives inmates oral. Masters like him don't give oral to slaves like us. We're the ones who give it. I'm jealous of the half dozen beautiful black inmates I know he uses. I hate them because he satisfies them and cums inside them. He'd have sex with me more often if I were the only one. But some of them are younger and prettier than me. I'm getting tiny crows feet and wrinkles and my breasts are beginning to sag a little. Why would he deny them to himself? How long will it be before he stops having me brought to his office? I try not to think about that! He changes position, climbing onto the couch and over me in a low crouch. He puts his knees against my sides and thrusts hard and deep! I stop moving and let him spear my insides brutally. His muscular body slaps rhythmically against my soft one, increasing in tempo as his cum inches up his shaft. I rub myself in circles around my tingling clit, teasing and pleasing it, making little electric shocks jump from it into my inner thighs and tummy. I'm getting close! My love lube coats my hands and the metal cuffs imprisoning them. I smell the musky scent of our lovemaking. He moves faster, slamming against me! I know he's ready to flood me with hot, thick cum!

He grunts loudly and demands, "Tell me what you are, Jane!"

"I'm your white lifer slave bitch, Sir! I always will be!" He'll always be free. I never will. We live in two different worlds that only intersect briefly, when it suits him. It's not nearly enough for me but it has to be! I feel his cock twitch and spurt deep inside my bowels. I explode too. My empty pussy clenches repeatedly, trying to draw my husband's missing cock or his close one deep inside itself. Waves of scorching heat wash though me and make my nipples contract even more. I feel him spurt again and again. My pussy contracts each time I feel his hot, thick man juice splash up inside me. I rub myself furiously with my captive hands and whisper what I know makes him cum hardest while we share our mind-numbing orgasms. I whisper the terrible, frightening, arousing truth over and over.

Ladyvet
Ladyvet
52 Followers