A White Lifer's Life in a Mississippi Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm your slave lifer bitch, Sir! I belong to you!"

"That's right, Jane!" He grunts and continues to thrust in and out of me even after he cums! My husband never could keep on after he shot! He softened immediately and slipped out of me!

After we finish I clean both of us and dress. He walks to his desk, initials a form and hold it up so I can see it. It's my conjugal visit authorization, with our first visit scheduled for a week from today! I ask permission to kiss him. He lets me press my mouth to his for the first time. I open my mouth and feel a thrill as his tongue slides into it! How I wish I could feel it in my pussy! I thank him again and ask permission to leave. He tells me to stand in front of his desk.

"There's something you need to know about your visit. There won't be a condom and your husband won't be able to bring any in." I tell him I heard the prison always puts a condom in the room before a visit.

"That's true for black prisoners, not white inmates bitches" he replies.

"But what if I get pregnant?"

"You won't because you won't let him cum inside you. The white bastard doesn't deserve to cum in my property." He unlocks a filing cabinet, takes a CD off the shelf, loads it and turns his computer monitor so I can watch what's on the CD. It's a video of the conjugal visiting room. I watch a CO escort Ellen Harris into the room. She takes off her clothes and climbs onto the cot. The CO locks a shackle on her ankle, restraining her to the cot with a 3-foot chain. She begins to masturbate as soon as the CO closes the door, getting herself ready for her husband. She starts with two fingers, adds a third, then a fourth as she gets hornier. When she's wet enough she slides her hand into herself, stretching her pussy. I ask if she knows she's being videod.

"Yes but I don't permit my inmates to tell their husbands about it. They'll never know, either. The spy cameras are well hidden. I record all conjugal visits so my staff and I can enjoy them. My black lady prisoners and white whores married to black men can do anything they want to in that room and they aren't shackled. I let them entertain their husbands the best way they can. It's different with Harris and Jones. See the way she's stretching her cunt? That's one of my rules for you white bitches. I don't want your small cocked husbands to enjoy themselves too much."

Ellen stops fist-fucking herself when the CO opens the door. Her husband steps in. He kisses her and undresses. His cock looks about 6 inches long and it's standing straight out for her. They don't have time for pleasantries. They can exchange them afterward, if there's time or in the visiting room among hundreds of their not-so-close acquaintances during their next visit. An hour flies past when it's the only time you're allowed to have sex with the one you love! He climbs onto the cot on top of her with his head over her crotch and his cock over her mouth so they can do a "69". He pushes into her mouth and laps her pussy loudly. Their moans and panting and the slurping sounds of their love making are a real turn on! He changes position and enters her. Ellen tries to wrap her legs around him but the shackle on her ankle's too short. She pulls hard on it and swears in frustration while her husband pounds into her.

She whispers hoarsely "Fuck me, Billy, fuck me hard but don't cum in me! I can't get pregnant in prison!" The cot squeaks faster and faster as he gets closer to cumming. He moans something unintelligible and pulls out. Ellen grabs his cock and rubs it hard and fast until he suddenly squirts all over her breasts and stomach. She lies back with her legs wide and knees up and he fists her to a screaming climax, after which he sits on the edge of the cot and they wipe each other's fluids away with kleenex tissues.

"Christ it's hard to stop and pull it out every time!" he says.

I ask the warden if Billy knows the real reason his wife won't let him finish inside her.

"No, she's not allowed to tell him but he knows for sure if he gets her pregnant that's the end of their conjugals."

They check the clock to see how much time they have left. They lie in each other's arms and talk and touch each other until he starts to get hard again.

"Remember how you used to tie my tits so they stood out under my dress and take me out to eat?" She asks while she rubs him.

"God, yes! It was so hot having them tied like that and the people around us not having any idea why they stuck out like they did!"

He asks her to tell him what will happen right after he has to leave. I'm glad my husband's not the only one who gets excited about having a wife inside. I wouldn't have believed while I was free that a loving husband could actually get excited by his wife locked up but it's not unusual. She strokes his hardening cock.

"You get off knowing I'm a damned slave in Planet Prison, don't you?" she asks.

He nods and apologizes and tells her he can't help himself.

"It's like when we played bondage games," he says. "Only now it's not a game.

"No, it's not!" she replies while she rubs his cock. "I'm going to have to go back to the laundry to finish my 12 hour shift while you drive home to relax."

"Tell me what's going to happen after I leave" he pleads.

"You're a bastard but I still love you. The CO will make me lie here chained up like this until she comes back from escorting you. She'll order me to spread my legs wide. She'll pull on a glove and tell me to spread my pussy and hold it open." His cock is really hard now!

"Then she'll push her fingers up inside me, pull them out and check them for any signs of your cum in my pussy."

"I'm ready!" he says. "Let's do it!"

She says, "thank God for Cialis!" It's hard to do with her ankle chained but she manages to climb on top of him and ride him despite having her leg held at an uncomfortable angle by the chain.

"Tell me how they're going to search you before they take you back to work" he says while she slides up and down on his cock.

"I'll strip and put my clothes in a pile to be searched," she answers and leans over him so he can suck her nipples.

"Oh, God that feels good! Suck harder! I'll have to shake out my hair and hold my tits up by my nipples so she can look under them."

"Will your nipples be hard?"

"Of course they will! They're always hard like they are now when I'm horny!"

"Will any guys be watching?"

"Yes, a few of them always hang around watching us get searched. They escort us back to work or the pod afterward. Then I'll have to raise my arms over my head so she can check my armpits. I'll open my mouth and move my tongue around and raise my feet and spread my toes then I'll squat and cough so she can make sure I don't have anything in me."

"But that's not all she'll do to check your pussy, is it Ellen?" he asks breathlessly.

"No, I'll have to face away from her, bend over and hold myself open with my fingers while she probes both my openings with her gloved fingers."

"But the CO who escorted me already checked your pussy!" He's so hot he's trembling!

"She only checks me for cum. I still have to go through the regular post-visit search."

"You'll want to cum from feeling her fingers in you, won't you?" he asks.

"Yes" she replies, moving up and down on him faster and faster. "But it's not permitted. I'll get in trouble if I let myself climax on her hand."

He moans loudly. The red light flicks on. Only five minutes left!

Don't cum, Baby, let me finish!" she pleads.

"I can't hold back!" he warns. She climbs off him, grabs his cock and rubs it while he spurts onto his chest. Ellen rubs her clit and fingers herself to a climax while her satisfied husband watches.

"Damn I wish I could finish inside you," he says.

"Me too but we can't take a chance, Honey."

They kiss. He dresses, kisses her goodbye and waits for the CO to open the door and escort him away, leaving Ellen chained to the bunk. She masturbates until the CO returns.

He stops the CD, eject it from the player and loads another one. Nadine Hicks is undressing while she waits for her husband. I've seen them together in the VR a few times. She's a small redhead with big breasts and he's a huge black Mandingo who looks like a pro football lineman. I wondered how well hung he was every time I saw him. Now I'm going to find out! The CO escorts him in and locks the door. They embrace and kiss, then they practically tear each other's clothes off! Nadine isn't chained like Ellen was and I will be. She's free to move her legs and get into any position they want to fuck in! His cock is enormous, even bigger than I imagined it might be! I can't take my eyes off it! She kneels and kisses it. He puts his hands in her hair and pulls her face toward it. She opens her mouth and takes several inches of it in. He holds her head and strokes in and out of her mouth. He pulls her head back and takes his cock out of her mouth. She removes the condom from the wrapper and rolls it carefully down his enormous black cock, leaving extra room in the reservoir tip for his load. She bends over the cot and he enters her from the rear. She moans in pleasure as his ebony love spear stretches and fills her.

"Does my cock feel good, Deanie?" he asks."

"Jesus yes!" she exclaims. "I want that thing so bad I'm going crazy half the time!"

"I want to give it to you all the time!" he says and strokes harder. "But fucking once a month like this is better than not being able to fuck at all."

"I only get to fuck once a month. You're getting it all the time, aren't you?" she asks and groans as his cock penetrates her womb. He grabs her firm breasts and squeezes them hard. She grinds herself against him.

"I need it all the time!" he says.

"So do I!" she says between panting breaths. "But I can't have it!"

"Whose fault is that?" he asks.

"Mine, Baby!" she says and screams as her orgasm races through her! "It's my fault I have to live in a cage while you're free to fuck! Are you still dating my slut friend Liz?"

"Yes, her and couple of others," he replies. "You're a better fuck than any of them but they manage to keep my balls drained. Yeah, Baby, I feel your pussy tightening around my cock! You're going to cum now, aren't you?"

She moans loudly and cums hard on his cock.

"Oh, shit, that feels good!" he exclaims. "I'm cumming too!" He humps her hard. Their bodies slap together. He pulls out after he cums. He's still half hard. She slides the condom off, holds it up and looks at the huge load in the end.

"There's enough cum in there to get 50 women pregnant!" she exclaims! He laughs.

"No shortage of Mandingo magic potion at all! I was with Liz two nights ago, then I let it build up for our visit after that."

She lies on her back on the cot and pours his cum onto her stomach while he watches.

She tells him "You know what I want you to do!"

He grabs her ankles and pulls her down the cot until her legs are hanging over the end. He puts his face between her thighs and licks her. She puts her hands on his head and pulls his mouth harder against her.

"Yes! Yes! Damn that's wonderful!" she exclaims. "I wait all month for you to do that!"

He licks and sucks her pussy, making slurping sounds I can hardly hear because she's moaning and groaning so loud. She raises her legs and puts them over his shoulders, pressing her thighs against the sides of his head. She wriggles her hips in all directions, thrusting and rotating them in ecstatic excitement. She's so aroused she can't hold still!

She finally whispers "Are you hard again, Baby? Are you ready to cum again?"

He mumbles something against her pussy. She puts her legs down, moves up the cot and spreads his thick cum all over her clit.

"I wish I could have felt this filling me!" she says.

He climbs on top of his convict wife but he doesn't put his enormous cock inside her. She grabs it and holds the underside of his head against her slippery, swollen clit. He holds still over her while she moves her hips just enough to rub her clit against the slot in his cock. His face contorts in a mask of passion.

"Your girlfriends don't do this for you, do they?"

"Nobody does what you're doing, you hot bitch! He exclaims.

"Does it feel good?"

"Hell yes!" he exclaims and starts to tremble.

"Remember how this feels while you're with your girlfriends. I'd do it for you any time you wanted it and let you cum in my womb if I was free. You want me all month, don't you, but you can only have this once a month with the walls and fences keeping you away from me!"

"Dman right I want you all month! You want it bad all month too, don't you?" he asks.

"My pussy's always wet and ready for your thick black cock! Do your friends know how hot your little lifer wife is?"

"Yeah, they know! They're always asking about you! They think you're the hottest bitch ever because you're only getting it once a month. Damn! I'm going to cum!

"I'm cumming too!" She exclaims. She keeps moving and holding his cock tightly against her clit while his cum pumps onto her stomach.

"Keep cumming, Baby!" She moans and has her own orgasm while his cock continues to twitch and spurt. He collapses on top of her and they catch their breath while they wait for the red light.

"I want to go home with you!" she whispers. "I'm going to be horny again by the time they lock me in for the night. I can't finger myself because I'll lose privileges for 6 months if they catch me playing with it."

"I wish I could take you home with me!" he says and kisses her. "But you know what? You're the hottest bitch I know her and I like you like this! You turn me on more now than you ever did when we were together!"

"You like being married to me but being able to cat around, too, don't you, knowing there's not a damned thing I can do about it?"

"OK, you got me" he replies and pats her swollen pussy. "You know I got to have it every night! I'd only be with you if you were home."

She smiles, spreads her legs and pats her pussy. "I've heard you Free World swinging dicks think prison pussy like mine is the hottest!"

"You got that right! Tommy, Lester and Handy are always asking me about you and how our visits are."

"What do you tell them?"

"I tell them about you having to be chained up by your ankle and how we have to use a rubber and fuck careful so I don't dump any cum in you but you do something special that's our secret so it's all good! I tell them they don't know what they're missing!"

She kisses him and tells him to remember that until next month. She wipes his sticky mess off her skin as best she can with the pillow case while she waits for the CO to return. When she does, Nadine holds her leg up to have her shackle unlocked. She pulls her feet up and spreads them spreads he legs. The CO pulls on her glove and orders her to spread herself. Nadine pulls her labia apart and the CO thrusts two fingers into her, moves them around and withdraws them to check for semen. Finding none, she orders Nadine to get up and dress. Warden Givens stops the CD player and ejects the disk.

"I'll let you have your first conjugal free but you're going to have earn them after this. You understand, lifer bitch 103486?"

"Yes Sir. I'll keep you as happy as you let me!"

"My CO will check your cunt for any traces of cum like you just saw as soon as your visit's over. If she finds any, I'll never authorize you to have another conjugal. Do you understand?" I do.

"It will be hard, Sir."

"That's your problem, 103486, not mine. Make sure you follow my rule! And another thing; don't put your fingers in your cunt to make yourself cum! Your inmate pussy is my property. I don't want you using it."

I call my husband as soon as I can to tell him we'll finally have our conjugal. I don't mention the restrictions. I'll do that while we're together because I don't want to spoil his excitement.

"Damn!" he exclaims. "I was afraid we'd never get one! I'm so hot thinking about it I need to do something. Hold on while I go to the bedroom." I wait while women queue up for the phone. I tell him I only have a minute. He tells me it won't take him that long. I tell him how anxious I am to be with him while he jerks off. He's so horny he cums in a few strokes.

I can hardly think about anything else while I wait for our conjugal. Every minute feels like an hour. Every hour feels like a year! I'm so nervous and excited I can hardly walk while I'm being escorted to the conjugal visiting room. The CO reminds me we'll only have an hour.

"The red light will come on 5 minutes before your visit's over. You need to stop doing whatever you're doing and tell your husband to get dressed so you don't waste the CO's time.. He needs to stand in front of the door so he can be escorted out right away. If a CO knocks on the door, stop what you're doing immediately, separate and stay on the cot for count, no matter how long you have to wait for a CO to come by. Your husband has to dress and stand facing the window if there's a count. Strip and get on the honeymoon express."

I take off all my clothes and climb onto the rickety metal cot. She locks the shackle around my ankle. The chain is a lot heavier than it looked in the video! I remember all the times my husband asked me to let him tie me up but I never went along with it it. Now I have no choice about being restrained and it's exciting in a sick way!

The CO escorts my husband in and lock the door behind him. We kiss and hug. We're so used to having to stop there it takes a minute for us to realize we don't have to! He undresses and lies on the narrow cot next to me. We kiss and touch each other, enjoying the sensations that have been denied to us for so long. He's hard as a rock for me but he's so much smaller than the warden I can't help comparing his familiar white cock to the warden's enormous black one. I wonder how He's smaller than I'd like but I love him, he's hard for me and we can finally fuck after years of being deprived!

"God, I've missed you!" he whispers in my ear while I hold his cock.

"I've missed you too, Baby!" I reply. I part my thighs and put his hand between them. He slips a finger inside me.

"You're so wet and tight!" he exclaims! I tell him I'm tight because I don't put anything inside myself.

"Don't you need to? You always did after we made love and when we couldn't do it because you were having your period."

"Of course I needed to but it's against the rules," I explain. "They don't want us to masturbate because they say it will make us want to have lesbian sex. It's ridiculous but most of the rules are." His precum is starting to coat my hand. He's making a lot more than he used to!

I remember what the warden told me about having to loosen my pussy. I tell my husband to put more of his fingers inside me. I never let him put in more than three before even thought he'd always wanted to and it really excites him! I tell him I need him to fist me.

"Are you sure you want me to do that?" he asks in amazement. "You never..."

"That was before. This is now" I tell him and spread my thighs wider. I grab his wrist and force his hand slowly into me. It hurts a lot when his knuckles stretch me but stretching me is making me almost as horny as it's making him! I hold his wrist tight and thrust my hips hard to get his hand all the way inside me. The chain scrapes the bottom of the cot and clinks loudly each time I move my leg. He looks at the thick iron circling my ankle and pushes harder. His hand finally enters me up to his wrist. It feels huge, they way I imagine Warden Givens would feel! It hurts but it's arousing as hell! I stop moving, let go of his wrist and lie back.

I tell him to make a fist and move his hand around so it presses my G-spot. Oh, Wow! I've never felt anything like it! No wonder huge cocks are so popular!