A White Lifer's Life in a Mississippi Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait! I need to put it in!" he exclaims.

"I want it too but you can't cum in me! You have to remember pull out! I'll let you finish in my mouth, OK?"

"Damn, I'll try not to cum in you but it's going to be hard as heel not to!"

"You have to pull out! They won't let us have another conjugal if you cum in me!" He climbs on top of me and I put his cock between my lips. He slides in all the way. He feels very, very small. I can't help thinking how much better the warden would feel! We make love with my free leg over his shoulder and my captive one hanging over the side of the cot. He's never been as hot as he is now! It's been forever since we were able to fuck and that's part of it but fisting me and that damned chain on my leg are the rest! He's humping me hard and fast, trying to get close to finishing despite how loose I am around him. I reach between us and push two fingers in with his cock while I rub my clit with my free hand.

"You never did anything like you're doing today while you were free!" he pants.

"I was getting what I needed then. I need more now. Fuck me harder but don't cum in me!" He's starting to get out of breath and I'm getting close to cumming even though he isn't. I'm just too damned loose to get him there even though he's hornier than I've ever seen him. The red light comes on! Damn it! Has it been nearly an hour already?

"Get off me and fist me while I suck you off!" I exclaim. He eagerly changes position, putting his cock with reach of my mouth while he thrusts his hand into my loose pussy. I fantasize his hand is the warden's cock and climax suddenly and so hard I nearly pass out. His watery streams of cum splash into my mouth and I swallow each one. It's over in a moment. I'd never let him cum in my mouth before.

"Jesus, having you swallow was worth waiting for!" he exclaims happily. "Being in here has really done things to your head, Jane! You used to be so uptight. Now you're acting like a real slut! I love it, especially since I know you're not going to be able to act like a whore for anyone else, ever!"

I correct him. "I'm not a whore or slut, Karl. I'm your wife and I'm only acting like this because I'm so damned frustrated."

"Whatever" he says. "You're a hell of a lot more exciting than you used to be! I can't wait for next month!"

"Haven't you heard? Inmate pussy's the hottest!" I counter. He misses my sarcasm. He's very pleased with himself because he thinks he made me horny enough to do the things I wouldn't do at home and he's responsible for making me cum so hard! He dresses while I lie back sweaty, sore and for the first time in years, satisfied! He sits on the edge of the cot while we wait for the CO to escort him back to his life and return me to lonely, frustrating slavery. He bends over and kisses me while he plays with the shackle on my ankle.

"What did it for you?" he asks. "Was it just being able to fuck me after all this time or having me fist you like I always wanted to or having to do it with this thing locked to your leg?"

I look in the direction of one of the almost invisible cameras, imagining the warden's watching me. I smile into it and answer, "It was you!"