A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 03

Story Info
Kay woke up feeling really relaxed and safe
2.4k words
4.29
41.3k
13

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter is non erotic

Chapter 3: The Next Day.

Kay woke up feeling really relaxed and safe. A feeling she hasn't had in a long while. She had her head on Bradley's chest.

Bradley was still lying on the top of the bed with her under the bedclothes.

She had to move really slowly so she wouldn't wake him. She desperately need the bathroom. She managed to slip out of the bed and head for the door on the left side hoping it was the bathroom.

She was amazed by the size of the bathroom it was nearly as big as her kitchen at home.

While using the loo she looked around the room.

There was a large heart shaped bath sunken into the floor with gold taps. It was that big you could easily bathe with someone else. It had gold taps as well as settings for bubbles.

There was a walk in shower on the far wall which also had gold fittings.

Kay thought the bathroom was lovely and as there was a bath robe on the bath room door and nice towels stored on a shelf along with all sorts of bathing products so she decided to have a shower. She chose lavender shower gel and shampoo.

When she finished her shower, she put on the white bath robe and went back in the bedroom.

The bedroom was also luxurious as the carpet was the kind when you walk on it your feet seem to sink into it.

The bed she had slept in was a king sized four poster bed with peach satin sheets and fancy drapes around it.

There was a nice bedroom suite consisting of dressing table and a set of draws and 2 double wardrobes, all done in mahogany with gold handles on the doors and draws. A nice armchair in one corner by the window.

While Kay was looking round the room Bradley woke up.

Hi Kay how are you feeling? Said Bradley. Oh I'm feeling a bit better, had a shower. Kay said.

Bradley got up and went to the bathroom himself to have a shower. He came out also in a white bath robe that was in the bathroom.

Kay had wondered into the a joining sitting room which had a nice long sofa in plush velvet in a soft brown colour with pale brown cushions on it.

There were 2 armchairs to match opposite each other around a log fire effect fire place. On the other side of the room was a dinning table and six chairs and it had a glass top.

There was also a wall mounted TV and lots of scatter cushions on the floor.

Bradley came in and they started to chat for a bit.

Kay said How did I end up here, the last thing I remember is been outside sitting on the bench with Sonia.

You don't remember anything what happened yesterday asked Bradley.

No only feeling rather hot like my body was on fire.

Bradley told Kay about her passing out and Mason coming to check on her and Linda offered this penthouse suite to her until she felt well enough.

They decided to order breakfast from room service.

Bradley had a full English breakfast while Kay just had cereal and toast and they both had coffee.

Well I suppose I better get dressed and go down to work said Kay.

Are you up to it said Bradley, he didn't think so as she still looked a little off colour.

I cannot sit around all day Kay said.

Bradley phoned down to Nigel and asked him to get Mason to come and check her out.

Kay asked Bradley about his work and didn't he have to be in work now.

I'm ok for a bit longer said Bradley. Then his mobile went off and he went and got it from his jacket.

Seeing it was Jason his second in command he told Kay he had to take it and went onto the balcony to take the call.

Hi Jason what's up?

Hi Brad, I've done some more checking on your chef like you asked me to said Jason.

It seems that she has got 1 brother Paul but for some unknown reason they haven't been in touch for a couple of years now and there is a Uncle Henry who is Kay's lawyer and he has offices in London in Bond Street.

Seems that Kay's mom wasn't her real mom as Kay was adopted when she was 18mths old. Her brother is her adopted brother but I cannot find much out about him other than the fact he was working in London for a while and then just seemed to disappear.

Anything else said Bradley.

Jason said that there was another break in at another hotel called The Black bear but other than some offices that were ransacked nothing was taken. Do you think it is related to the other 2 break ins Bradley asked.

Not sure said Jason but have a team investigating it for you anyway.

Jason can you managed without me this morning as I feel I really must stay here for a while said Bradley.

No nothing urgent said Jason but will keep you informed of any developments.

They said goodbye to each other and Bradley closed his phone.

While he had been out on the balcony the doctor had arrived.

By the sound of it Kay was arguing with him about going down to work.

I just cannot justify sitting here when I know there is so much to be done in the kitchen today. Kay said.

Kay Mason said it is unwise to go to work while you are still feeling so weak and you look a bit peaky.

Kay was pacing back and forth and making her hands into fists and her eyes were turning from the light blue they usually are to the deep blue she had yesterday just before she passed out.

I want to go to work Kay said.

Sorry said Mason I can't pass you fit.

Bradley stepped into the living room and asked what was happening.

By this time Kay was angry and she said he won't pass me fit to work and I cannot stand hanging around doing nothing.

Hey I have an idea Bradley said We could go out for the day and relax somewhere and get to know each other a bit better.

Kay was still a bit upset and begrudgingly agreed.

They got dressed in the clothes they had on yesterday and went downstairs.

Bradley stopped by Nigel's office and said he was taking Kay out and would see him later.

Kay went to her locker and changed into her dress and sandals and picked up her purse and car keys and house keys.

Kay's car was a Volvo Estate car which had seen better days. It was the one she always drove to work she did have another one in her garage. A lilac sports car MG to be exact that her dad had bought for her but she hadn't driven it for a while now.

When she got to her car Bradley was waiting for her leaning against her car.

Hey not trying to ditch me are you he said.

No she said.

Bradley was amazed at the state of Kay's car and wondered whether it was safe enough to drive. He thought he would get his mechanic Basil to have a look at it to make sure.

Brad I must go home and change and check my mail before I can go anywhere with you Kay said.

Lead the way then I will follow in my car that way we can put yours away and use mine.

Brad had a big blue SUV with bullet proof windows in it. The interior was down in a nice soft creamy leather with a wooden panels.

Brad liked it and found it easier when commuting between pack and council meetings and Wolf Haven in the countryside.

So they each got into their cars and drove to Kay's cottage.

------------------

At Kay's Cottage

When they got there Kay drove round the back and parked her car.

She noticed that her back door was open.

Funny she thought I know I locked it.

She started to get a funny feeling again.

Bradley noticed that Kay had stopped and wondered what the matter was.

What's up Bradley said.

My back door is open and I know I locked it Kay said.

Stay here Bradley said.

Bradley went to the back door slowly and pushed it open the place was a mess things thrown everywhere he slowly went into Kay's hall which was also a mess as was the living room.

He went up the stairs as quickly and quietly as he could. Feeling his wolf close to the surface of his mind he let it come forward just a bit as his senses where much sharper in wolf form.

All the rooms where ransacked on this floor but there was no one here anymore.

Kay was getting a bit scared outside and gingerly put her head in the back door leading to her kitchen as Bradley came through.

There is no one here anymore?

By this time Kay was shaking and Bradley rushed to her taking her in his arms and holding her close to him.

All of a sudden Kay struggled to get out of his arms and rushed out of the room and upstairs.

Bradley followed wondering what the matter was. Kay went straight to the room where her teddy collection was and moved a trunk from the wall. Behind the trunk was her safe and thank god it hadn't been touched.

Bradley came into the room.

Kay what is the matter, Why did you run said Bradley.

Kay looked at him and wondered whether she should tell him or not, deciding that she could trust him. She opened the safe.

I think this is probably what they where looking for because I can't think of anything else they would have wanted, Kay said.

What is that? Bradley said.

Kay removed a silver box from the safe almost like a safety deposit box.But it had a carved Tiger's head on the lid.

I have had this box since my parents died Kay said.

What is in there Bradley asked.

Kay placed the box on the floor taking a small key from aroung her neck she opened it and in was the most beautiful necklace that Bradley had ever seen it was a long thick silver chain and hanging from it was a heart shaped pendant in blue. Looking closely Bradley noticed it was a sapphire.

It is flawless Kay said and she had been given it by her mother when she was 18 a year before she died.

There were other things in the box a fire diamond bracelet and matching necklace was there also. They were in a small glass box.

There were lots of papers also.

I know there are a lot of important papers in here and I haven't been through them since my mom died 2 years ago this is the first time I have opened this box since the night she died, Kay said.

Come on Bradley said pack some clothes and bring the box with you we are going to my house.

Are you sure you don't mind me coming Kay said.

Bradley said no I don't mind. He was smiling to himself as it was a chance to keep Kay save and get to know her better.

While Kay went and packed Bradley rang Jason.

The phone rang a few times and then it was answered.

Jason get a clean up team over to Kay's cottage Bradley said.

What's Happened Jason asked.

The place has been ransacked, get an investigation team over her as well and see whether they can get any finger prints from the place, Bradley said.

Jason asked how Kay was holding up.

She seems a little shaken up but I think she is ok Bradley said.

Brad what's her address.

It's River Cottage on Tall Cedar Road Brad said.

Ok said Jason will get right on it.

I'm bringing Kay back with me she can't stay here Brad said.

Where is she going to stay Jason asked.

In my suite of rooms said Brad.

Ok see you in a little while.

Bradley closed his phone and went to find Kay.

Kay was sitting in her bedroom just staring into space so it seemed.

Bradley tried to get her attention but she seemed far away. He tried again getting slightly angry as it seemed to him she was ignoring him.

Kay was communicating with her brother who by the sound of it was in loads of trouble.

She had always been able to communicate like this with her brother Paul.

Kay can you here me Paul said.

Yes I can hear you, where are you Kay said.

I'm been held in a white mansion somewhere along the river Paul said

You have got to help me.

What's happening Kay said.

I've been here for days now and have been whipped constantly I don't know how long I can hold up Paul said.

Kay could also here Bradley getting angry because she wasn't answering him.

Are they still whipping you now Kay asked.

No they have put me in the cellar and gone for a while I just don't know how long they have gone for Paul said.

Ok will i get you some help.

Kay sat blinking and finally answered Bradley.

What was wrong with you said Bradley.

I'm sorry Kay said I was silently communicating with my brother.

He has been captured and tortured and is been held in a big white mansion somewhere near the river Kay said.

I have to help him but I don't know how.

Bradly said you have always been able to talk telepathly with your brother. Yes Kay said.

Bradley said are your things packed and when Kay said yes they were he took her cases and she started loading the SUV.

Kay was getting frantic she knew her brother was in pain she could feel it.

Bradley will you help me find my brother by the sounds of it he is not going to last much longer.

I will help Bradley said just lets get back to my place first and discuss the best way to handle this ok.

Ok Kay said.