A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 04

Story Info
At Black Wolf Mansion.
2.8k words
4.45
35.2k
17

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 : The Black Wolf Mansion.

When Kay arrived at Bradley's house, she was shocked at the sheer size of the place. It was four stories high. The brick work was a pebble dash effect that was beautiful. On the bottom level, the windows were stain glass with what looked like pictures of animals on them. When she got closer, she could see that the pictures were indeed animals, all kinds of wolves and large cats. Kay loved them and thought "They must be unique. I have never seen anything like them before."

The entrance way was impressive. On either side of the door was a large statue of a black wolf. The delicate work on the statuses was amazing. She had to touch them to be convinced that they were not real. She entered the house and the entrance hall was massive. She looked around and discovered a large Muriel of a pack of wolves in the forest covering the entire ceiling. On the walls were more large paintings of wolves and large cats. She just stared at the one above the room she was about to enter. It was a large black and white tiger sitting on a log with three cubs lying by the side of it.

As she entered the room, she noticed it was some kind of library as the walls were lined with books. She sat on the black sofa in front of the fire which was a real open fire with a marble hearth. The floor was a solid oak floor with a large mat on it, again with a wolf pack pictured on it. There was a large table in the centre containing a carving of a wolf. There were three windows in this room that were stained glass with wolves on them.

All of a sudden Kay heard a scream in her head and knew it was her brother. She got up and started pacing.

"Paul what's wrong," she said.

"Paul said, "My captors are back and they are whipping me again."

Kay yelled, "Oh my God," and Bradley came running.

"We must find my brother before it's too late. I can feel him. They are torturing him. Please help me," she cried.

Bradley called Jason, "I need you to bring Eric, Riley, Shane, Travis, Marcus, Sebastian, Sarah, Sam, Jillian, and Alexandra to my house AS SOON AS POSSIBLE."

These were his betas and the warriors of his pack. He knew that his trusted friends would get the job done.

Kay couldn't stop pacing. She was getting more and more scared and her skin was on fire again. She started to hurt even more than before.

She knew she had to get to her brother quickly, but she wasn't sure she had the energy.

Kay knew that Bradley, and most likely everyone coming, was not human, but she didn't care. She had to depend on them to save her brother.

Jason came in with everyone for which Bradley had asked.

Bradley said "Everyone this is Kay.

We are going to rescue her brother who has been captured and is being tortured."

Sarah asked, "How do you know her brother is being tortured and why should we help Kay get her brother back?"

Bradley said "Kay can communicate with her brother through telepathy. She is a close friend and I want to help her."

His answer seemed to satisfy everyone. What he did not tell them is Kay is his soul mate and that is why he is willing to help her.

---------------------

Meanwhile not far away.

Paul was hanging from the ceiling against the wall. He kept refusing to tell them where his sister was. He had a fair idea why they wanted her, but he wasn't going to tell them. He would die first. Beside, he did not know where Kay was.

His back and legs were a mess and he found it hard to breathe, so quite possibly he had broken ribs. He knew he couldn't remain conscious much longer and hoped Kay got help and found him in time.

"Oh God," he thought, "Johnson's back. Now, I am really in for it."

Johnson was a mean son-of-a-bitch who used other things beside whips to try and break him. He had already tried torturing his private parts once before by putting something through his dick and by God had it hurt. But, he just kept reminding himself he must protect Kay at all costs and wouldn't relent.

He remembered promising his father's brother, Uncle John just before he disappeared, to keep her safe. He knew that Kay wasn't his real sister. She was adopted and very soon, Kay would find out that she wasn't exactly normal.

------------------------------

Back at the Mansion.

Bradley went to the garage with his team and Kay. To the side was a sliding door which opened into a Weapons room. They all armed themselves, except Kay who had never fired a gun in her life and didn't trust herself. They then got into 3 all black SUV's with bullet proof windows.

They started down the drive.

Once they reached the bottom, Bradley asked Kay, "Which way?"

Kay asked Paul, "Which way do we go?"

Paul said, "Follow my voice patterns, like we used to do when we were small."

So, they turned right towards the river on Old Oakley Road. After they had gone about five miles, Kay could feel Paul closer.

She told Bradley "We are getting close."

Jason spoke up, "There is an old abandoned house not far from here."

"That must be it." Bradley said.

They went a bit further and stopped. There was a large forest to their right and just through the trees you could make out a large white building.

Bradley told Kay, "Don't get too close. Let us do our Job."

------------------------------

The Rescue

They slowly walked towards the house and stopping in the forest on the outskirts of the property.

Kay said, "This is the house. I can feel my brother here."

Kevin, Alexandra, Sarah and Jason made their way around the back of the building. Riley, Shane and Sam went to the left. Travis, Eric and Sebastian went to the right. Bradley, Jillian and Marcus went to the front of the building.

On Bradley's signal they all converged on the property together. They shot the guards that were on the doors and quickly, silently went through the house. As they moved into the hall, they could hear screams coming from the basement. They removed their clothes and changed into their hybrid form of werewolf, in this form they had more control of themselves.

They advanced on the stairs. Kevin killed the man at the top of the stairs by ripping out his throat. The door at the bottom of the stairs swung open as the men inside had heard the commotion. Bradley's team attacked at once, getting the remainder of the men. Everyone was dead now, except for Johnson who was backed into a corner by Bradley. Suddenly, Johnson tried to make a run for it, but Marcus slammed into him allowing Jason to grab his neck applying just enough pressure to subdue him.

Bradley went upstairs for some manacles he had left with his equipment. On his return, the manacles were used to restrain Johnson until they discovered why Paul was tortured.

Paul was slowly unchained by Bradley who asked Riley to go and get a stretcher from the SUV.

"God, the poor guy was a mess," Bradley thought, "It's a miracle he had lasted as long as he had." There wasn't one bit of skin that wasn't covered in blood.

They got Paul onto the stretcher and took him upstairs.

Paul asked "Don't let Kay see me like this."

Bradley said, "That will be hard since she is with us."

Paul just closed his eyes and thought "I'm fine now, Kay. Stop panicking." He could tell that she was panicking through their link.

Once they were in the hall, everyone dressed and went back outside.

Kay was frantic. She had been sitting just outside waiting for Bradley to come out with her brother. When she saw them, Kay ran to them. Sam and Jason stopped her reaching the stretcher and told her "He is unconscious now."

Kay wouldn't leave him, so Jason and Sam got into the first SUV with Paul and Kay to return to Bradley's house.

The second SUV, containing Johnson, went a different route to the basement of the offices they used in town to question people.

When they arrived at the office, Johnson would be placed into a cell for questioning that evening by the investigative team of the pack.

The rest of the team cleaned up the area, deposed of the bodies, and went back to the mansion in the last SUV.

-------------------

The Medical Unit.

Paul was rushed straight to the medical unit while Jane, Mason and Nathan followed him.

Nathan was the pack's doctor, while Jane and Mason were from Nigel's werecat pack.

Nathan asked Kay to leave, but she didn't want to go. They had to practically drag her from the room. In the end, they sedated her and put her in another room, so the medical team could work on Paul.

"Bradley came get Kay.

"We had to sedate her and put her in the room across the hall", said Nathan.

Paul woke up briefly and said, "Once you finish with me, I will heal better in the dark."

Then he collapsed.

Looking at Mason, Nathan asked, "Do you know what he is?"

Mason answered, "No, we shall have to ask his sister when we can."

Nathan turned on the recorder and started examining Paul.

"Patient Paul has suffered multiple lashings to his back, chest, legs and private parts. He has several broken ribs and both legs are broken in 4 different places. It looks like something has been forcibly put through his penis. He has been raped repeatedly and has a broken nose."

They started cleaning him and repairing the broken bones. In all, it took about 4 hours to get all the bones set and put into casts, so they could mend properly.

Remembering what Paul said about the dark, Nathan turned off the lights when they put him in the room across the hall. When they had finished, Nathan and Mason went to find Bradley, while Jane stayed behind to clean up the mess.

-----------------------------------

Debriefing

Bradley had taken Kay to his suite and laid her on his bed, still unconscious thanks to the sedative that Nathan had given her. He was just coming downstairs when he spotted Mason and Nathan. They followed him into his office.

Just then the phone rang.

Riley said "We have taken Johnson to the integration suite below the offices and we are about to start questioning.

"Bradley said "We need to find out: A) why they were torturing Paul, B) who was behind it and anything else you can get out of him."

"Ok," Riley said and hung up.

Once Bradley put the phone down, Nathan reported to him on Paul's condition.

Nathan said, "Before we started working on him, he woke up and told us that he heals better in the dark."

"Don't you think that is strange," said Bradley, "I will have to ask Paul or Kay about it when they wake up.

"Nathan asked, "Can I check on Kay?"

So, Bradley led Nathan and Mason to his suite to see her.

------------------

Bradley's Suite.

Kay had only been asleep a short while when her skin started burning again. Although the sedative should have kept her asleep for a while, she was up when Bradley came in.

She told him "I am burning up, again."

All of a sudden, she had a strange feeling like her skin was trying to change. She was so scared and started screaming. Bradley grabbed her to try to hold her, but it was like her skin really was burning.

Nathan touched her skin to see for himself what was going on. Suddenly, Kay's fingers turned into claws and she collapsed. Bradley and Nathan got her back on the bed.

Mason said "It looks like she is having a shift, but I have never heard of one like this with the skin burning to the touch."

Nathan decided that he would do some research and maybe ask his friend who was a wizard at these sorts of puzzles.

At that moment, Jane entered to remove Kay's clothes. She put a nightshirt on Kay and settled her in Bradley's bed.

After Nathan, Mason, and Jane left, Bradley removed his clothes and got into bed with Kay putting his arm around her to give her a bit of comfort. He knew he wouldn't get much sleep as he really was fighting a desire to mate with Kay right here right now. But he knew needed to wait. At least, she was in his bed with him.

During the night, Kay started dreaming and the dream wasn't pleasant. She was 6 years old again listening to her parents arguing. She heard her mom scream and got up to see what was wrong. Unfortunately, her father saw her. He grabbed her and belted her hard before throwing her into the cupboard under the stairs.

She started wrestling, crying and shouting out in her sleep. Bradley shook Kay to wake her and to find out what was the matter. When she awoke, she told him about her dream. Bradley held Kay tightly to his chest until she had calmed down a bit.

Kay had a strange feeling of being safe again. It was funny, but every time she was this close to Bradley she felt an immense feeling of being safe.

Kay didn't know what came over her, but she lent over and kissed him. Bradley was a little surprised but was soon kissing her back.

Kay parted her lips and Bradley slipped his tongue in her mouth tracing the contours of her mouth with his tongue. Soon, Kay was doing the same to him. She broke the kiss and started kissing him down his neck. She continued down his chest, taking one of his nipples in her mouth and sucking it a bit. She heard a growl from deep within his chest.

She stopped wondering whether she had over stepped the mark, but she had never felt like this before. She had no idea how to make love to someone, but oh God she knew she wanted him.

Bradley ever so slowly started lifting Kay's night shirt. "God, she looks so good," he thought. "Ok so she isn't skinny like most women, but God she is lovely to me," He continued.

He gently starting kissing her mouth then moved down to her neck. Moving slowly down her body, he took one of her nipples into his mouth twirling his tongue around it before gently sucking it. He repeated this on the other nipple. Kay began to shiver. She got hot then cold as his tugs on her nipple seem to bring about an immediate reaction in her clit. "This is amazing," she thought, "I had no idea that something could feel this great".

Kay said "Before we go any further, you should know that I have never been with a man before. The only sex I have had has been with a rabbit vibrator."

Bradley said "That is fine. We can take it slow. If you get to a point where you don't want to carry on, let me know, okay."

"Ok", said Kay.

Bradley once again took her nipple in his mouth sucking on one while playing with the other. He could smell her arousal and knew she was enjoying what he was doing.

Kay ran her hands down Bradley's body feeling all the muscles in his arms, chest and back. "God," she thought, "he is the best specimen of man I have ever met and boy does he know what to do with his tongue."

Bradley went lower using his tongue to play with her navel for a while before continue along his path. When he reached her clit, he started circling it with his tongue.

He let his tongue shift a bit and started tongue fucking her.

Kay couldn't believe what he was doing and felt this strange pressure building. Kay had never had an orgasm with a man before and was withering all over the bed.

All of a sudden Bradley speeded up his licks sending Kay over the edge into her very first orgasm with a man. It felt great.

Afterwards Kay felt drained, so Bradley lay beside her.

Kay kissed him and fell asleep on his chest.

Bradley was a little disappointed, but right now his wolf was satisfied. He had a taste of Kay and that satisfied him for the moment, but she was going to be his real soon.

With this thought, he cradled her close and joined her in sleep.

------------------------------------

To be continued.

I hope you like chapter 4

I've written five and six and my editor has them and will post them soon.