A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 05

Story Info
Love and Understanding.
3.7k words
4.54
32.7k
20

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Love and Understanding.

The next morning, when she awoke in Bradley's arms, Kay again felt safe. Being held by Brad was like coming home. It seemed that in his arms everything was so simple, straightforward and peaceful.

Her skin was still feeling hot, but it was not burning up. Kay tried to communicate with her brother, but he must be still asleep as he did not respond.

Brad felt Kay stir. "How are you this morning?" he asked.

"I'm fine," Kay replied. She was really turned on just looking at Brad's body. "God he is handsome," she thought. "Brad, I'm horny. I need you badly," she panted.

"Are you feeling strong enough?" Brad asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," Kay said.

Brad lent down to give Kay a soft, gentle kiss. His hand slowly massaged her shoulders and sides, and then slid easily over her belly into her pussy. Cupping her soaking wet pussy, his fingers rubbed softly at her pussy lips.

Her breathing became heavy as his lips slid over hers continuing to the side of her throat where he gave gently nibbles. Leaving her throat, he moved downward kissing her shoulders and her breasts. Brad sucked her left nipple into his mouth stroking it gently with his tongue. Releasing it, he repeated the gentle suckling on her right nipple. Kay whimpered as her body tingle from the pleasure she was experiencing. The entire time that Brad was kissing and nibbling her he continued to stroke her pussy lips. Now, she was so wet that her moisture rolled down her butt crack and saturated the sheet under her.

Brad paused to take a deep breath. His wolf was so close to the surface. He had to use considerable willpower for his human side to remain in control. He had to be careful because he didn't want to frighten Kay. He really did not feel that she was ready to come face to face with his wolf. His wolf would have to wait for the time being.

Once he felt that his human side could prevent his wolf side from surfacing, Brad stopped to really admire her breast closely. They were truly a work of art. He never thought of himself as a breast man, but he changed his mind while admiring Kay's. She was about a 36 D, just enough to fill his palm. They were perky with nice rosy nipples that were about a half inch long. Her nipples made your mouth water. She had big areolas. They had to be at least six inches wide and were made to be licked.

Brad thought, "I have not taken the time to worship her breast as they should be, but I am about to rectify that." He used his tongue to explore her areola. Even the little bumps around the nipple, were tasted and explored. Adjusting his position, he directed his attention to the underside of both breasts by making small circles until he was sure it had received the attention which it deserved.

Brad continued his journey down her body until he was between her legs. By now Kay was so sensitive that she was barely able to move, but she spread her legs wide, drawing them back so her heels rested against the sides of her buttocks. He lay between her legs with his face against her crotch. Slowly his tongue began to work up and down her slit.

Kay closed her eyes lying motionless as his tongue and fingers manipulated her clit and delved between the evermore moist lips of her cunt. Brad sucked on her lips, and then moved back to her clit to work on it again. He was grinding his teeth back and forth on it as she started to mewl in pleasure and hump slightly against him.

Brad's hands caressed her buttocks as his tongue worked on her clit and pussy. He shifted his tongue a bit like last night, as she seemed to like it better. He slipped a finger into her cunt to the knuckle and worked it around gently. His tongue continued to slither back and forth across her clit as he started to slowly pump the finger in and out of Kay.

Kay groaned loudly, her hands came down to his hair and caressed his head. He worked her clit with long, slow lapping licks. It was so good that it made her raise her ass in the air and move it in slow circles. His tongue pushed forcefully in between her pussy lips and sucked out her juices, then returned to her clit.

Brad inserted his finger into her again, but his time he pushed past the knuckle. The one finger was joined by a second, then a third, pumping slowly in and out as his tongue moved faster on her clit. Then Kay suddenly gave a moan of pleasure and her hands pressed down hard on his head as she humped up at him. She jerked and shook as an orgasm rolled over her. It felt just as good as the first one, if not better.

He slid up her body, his tongue suckling on her breasts again before he lay down on top her. She stared up into his face as her breasts pushed heavily against his chest. They enjoyed a long, slow gentle kiss, of certainty and pleasure. She could taste herself on his lips and found that she rather enjoyed the way that she tastes.

Kay felt Brad's hardness pressing against her belly. Brad moved it lower, so it could enter her wet pussy and slowly pushed it in. Kay felt herself been stretched and it hurt a bit even though she had used her rabbit from time to time before this all started. This was the first time she had a cock inside her. Brad was huge. She may have never been with a man before, but she had seen movies and looked around in the Sex store when she purchased her rabbit. Brad could have been a very successful porn star. Kay thought, "I am glad that he is going slowly or he could really hurt me. He has to be at least ten inches long and three inches around."

Brad started playing with her tits, squeezing, pulling and twisting them a bit while slowly pushing his cock further in her, bit by bit. To Kay, it felt wonderful even with the pain. She felt full to bursting. Brad pulled out a bit and pushed forward again. He continued working his cock in and out until he was able to put all of his hard long cock into her. Kay was so tight that Brad thought, "I better just lay here and give her an opportunity to adjust to my size.

While he was waiting, Brad continued to circle her clit as he gently sucked her nipple. He did not move until he felt her tentatively move her hips. Feeling that he had received the go ahead, Brad slowly started pumping in and out of Kay's juicy cunt. She groaned involuntarily as his hard, hot cock filled her. Her cunt muscles clenched down as she enjoyed feeling his cock with them. She slid her arms around his body as she kissed him.

Brad continued slowly moving his body up and down over hers while sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. He felt his wolf getting closer to the surface, but he had to stay in control so as not to frighten Kay. His wolf wanted to be fucking Kay as well and was getting pissed that his human wasn't letting him.

Kay sighed with pleasure. She did not push back, just spread legs and enjoyed the sensation of being fully penetrated by his long, fat organ. It slid in and out of her body, rubbing persistently across her clit and bringing a new level of arousal to her.

Her skin flushed with excitement as her body began to twitch and tremble with sexual bliss. Kay slid her hands down to his ass, squeezed it, and drew him in tighter. She slid her legs around him and shook her head from side to side. Brad rolled over, and now she was on top, a position she had always wanted to try. She straddled his hips, sitting on top his organ and gazing down at him. She bent forward and kissed him as he cupped her breasts and fondled them with his rough fingers.

Kay pushed back into sitting position with her knees wide apart on either side of his hips. She rose pulling herself high above him so only the tip of his cock was inside her. Then slowly, wanting it to last forever, she slid down his shaft, letting it push up into her belly. God his cock felt so huge and she loved feeling every inch of it.

As Kay rode him, Brad lay back and enjoyed the view. Her expressions were priceless. He could tell that she enjoyed being on top. Allowing her to be on top was giving him a minute to control himself. "I want to make sure that Kay orgasm first." Brad thought. So, he lay back and enjoyed the view. Kay expression was not the only thing that fascinated him, her breast were bouncing along with her. "This is probably the first time that they had this much activity without being in a bar," he thought. With that thought, he sat up and latched onto one of her breast applying more suction.

Kay threw her head back and screamed, "God yes! Suck my tits hard! Bite my nipple! Oh baby, that feels good!" At that moment, she had such an intense orgasm that she almost blacked out.

Brad couldn't believe how wild she had become in bed. He lay there softly stroking her back to give her time to stop the trembling from her orgasm. He held her until she stopped trembling and was back in control of herself, and then he thought, "It is time for me to take us both over the top." He pulled her down for a kiss, placed his hands around her back and head as they kissed, then rolled them over again. Now, he was on top once more. He began to fuck into her with harder strokes, his cock sliding back and forth across her clit as she shivered in excitement.

Kay quivered and shook as she felt the orgasm high above her. It was a huge sparkling white cloud, vast and deep. It descended on her, engulfed her, and made her body shake, spasm and convulse in erotic ecstasy. There was just darkness when she had her first ever cock induced orgasm, so this cloud was a new thing all together to her. In fact, everything was new to her. Brad's cock plunged back and forth within her, and seconds later the cloud engulfed him also. Searing heat joined their bodies as his juices rushed into her joining her own.

Feeling drained, Brad lay on top of Kay, but rested the majority of his weight on his arms which were on either side of her head. A few minutes past before Brad has enough energy to roll them on their sides, being careful to remain inside of her. They wrapped their arms around each other and cuddled.

Brad's wolf was satisfied for the moment because they had made love to their mate. Even though his wolf hadn't had a go at her, he was still happy. He knew that his turn would come.

Finally they separated and headed for the shower. They got into the walk-in shower and washed each other slowly, soaping and running their hands over each other. Brad had a hard time not taking her again in the shower. He had to keep reminding himself that this was her first time and she was probably sore. Looking at his penis, he thought, "You will just have to wait until later." After they finished showering, he was going to lay her on the bed and lick her allowing his saliva to use its healing properties to remove the soreness.

Kay was having problems too. She just had sex for the first time and it was amazing, but she was finding it hard to not make a move on Brad. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore, so she slipped to her knees taking Brad's now hard cock into her mouth. She slowly started licking it up and down. Not knowing what she was doing as she had never done this before, she decided that she would use her instinct and listen to the sounds that Brad made to judge if she was doing this right. She took a bit more of him into her mouth wrapping her tongue around his cock as she did. Brad could not believe that Kay was doing. Losing control for a moment, he grabbed her hair and started pumping his cock into her mouth making Kay gag a bit which helped him regain control.

"Just relax your throat baby and it will be easier," Brad said.

Kay relaxed her throat muscles and was able to swallow Brad's cock. He slowly started slipping his cock more easily into her throat and started fucking her throat. While Brad twisted and pinched Kay's nipples, Kay could feel her juices building again. As she got more aroused, she started sucking Brad harder and faster sliding her mouth up and down his shaft with her tongue wrapping around it. All at once, Brad started cumming deep down her throat and Kay swallowed it all. She had no idea how semen would taste but discovered that she liked it.

Brad was still hard after cumming, so he stood Kay up, pushed her against the tiles and quickly slid his cock in Kay's wet cunt. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and lifted her. He pumped in and out of Kay while chewing on her nipples. He knew that he was being rough, but watching Kay with his cock in her mouth was the most erotic thing that he had ever seen. He hoped that he was not hurting her. Brad thought, "I will be gentle the next time."

Kay cried out and moaned loudly as she began to cum again on Brad's cock. She clamped down so hard on him that he could not hold back even after cumming in her mouth. He went over the edge again and pumped what felt like gallons of his hot cum into her pussy.

Afterwards, they kissed and cleaned up again. They, then, dried off and dressed. Kay wore a red thong with black jeans and a red button down blouse. She decided not to wear shoes since she loved going around the house with no shoes on at home. Brad wore boxer shorts and black jeans and a black T-shirt. He put on socks and shoes. When they were finished dressing, they went downstairs to the kitchen in search of food.

-------------------------

In the Kitchen.

Kay was shocked when she entered the kitchen and saw Charleston there. Although his name was Charleston, she always called him Charlie like everyone else at The White Cat Hotel.

"Hey Charlie, what are you doing here?" Kay asked.

"I live and work here", Charlie said.

Bradley came in wondering what was going on.

"Oh my God Brad," Kay said, "I didn't know Charlie worked for you."

"He has worked for me for a long time, but how do you know him," Bradley said.

"He comes to The White Cat Hotel to pick my brain on some recipe or another that he wants to try, but I never knew where he lived or worked," Kay said.

"Why are you here Kay?" Charlie asked.

"I'm staying for a while because my cottage was broken into and Bradley offered to put me up." Kay said.

"Oh my God, is everything ok?" Charlie said.

"They ransacked the house, but I didn't notice anything missing." Kay answered.

"Well, if you need help cleaning up and sorting it out, let me know," Charlie said.

"It's ok, but thanks for the offer." Kay said.

Charlie looked at Bradley and thought, "What's going on?"

Bradley answered Charlie, "Kay is my mate, but I haven't said anything to her. As far as she is concerned, we are boyfriend and girlfriend until things feel right to tell her."

"Does she know we are all wolves?" Charlie asked.

"Well, that I don't know, but she is not stupid. She must know something," Bradley said.

All the time they were talking using telepathy, Kay was watching them. Suddenly, she said, "So you can do it too can you?"

"Do what?" Bradley said.

"Talk in your mind like me and my brother Paul can," she said.

"Yes, all of us that live here can," Bradley said.

"So are you human or not?" she said.

"No, we're not human," Bradley answered.

"I knew you weren't human. I knew there was something different about you, but I couldn't put my finger on it. So are you pack, pride, nest or something else?" Kay said.

"We are pack," Bradley said.

"Actually, we are Wolves," Charlie said.

"I'm the Alpha of The Black Wolf Pack and this is where the pack lives most of the time. We have another house in the city that we use from time to time. This mansion has nearly 70 bedrooms in it with the other building surrounding us, housing about another 150 altogether," Bradley said.

"Gosh, that's a big pack," Kay said.

"Do you mind me being a wolf?" Bradley said.

"No, I think it's cool, and I love you just the same," Kay said.

Bradley was glad she was taking it so well. His wolf was pleased she had accepted him, also. Bradley wondered if Kay knew SHE wasn't human.

Just then Paul asked telepathically, "Kay, where are you and how are you doing?"

"I'm in the kitchen," she thought back to him, "How are you feeling this morning?"

"I'm not too bad really," Paul said, "Can you get someone to bring you over here soon?"

"Yeah, I will get Bradley to bring me. Hang on," Kay thought.

Bradley knew she was talking to her brother because she had the same look on her face as she did yesterday when they were talking.

"Bradley, can you take me over to see Paul as soon as you can? He wants to see me," Kay asked.

Bradley said, "Ok, we can go after we have had some breakfast".

Breakfast consisted of cornflakes, toast and a cup of coffee white with one sugar for Kay and a full English breakfast of 4 sausages, 3 rashers of bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans and black pudding and 4 pork chops and 4 slices of toast, marmalade, and a cup of coffee white with 3 sugars for Bradley.

Kay was amazed at the amount of food he ate because he was so wiry.

Bradley noticed the look on her face and laughed. "Being a wolf is great. You can eat anything you want because it never puts a scrap of weight on," Bradley said.

------------------------

The Medical Centre.

Paul was sitting up in bed waiting for his sister. He knew today was going to be hard for Kay, but what he had to say had to be said. The new moon was due to rise in 3 days time, and she must be prepared for then.

Mason entered the room and was surprised to see Paul sitting up. By all rights, he should be still out of it. He checked Paul's back and was shocked. All the lacerations and whipping marks were all gone. There were just a few red marks still there.

Mason went out and got Nathan. He wanted him to look magically at Paul's broken bones. Even Nathan was shocked that the bones were knitting back together so soon. "Give it about 2 more days and you wouldn't know that he had suffered as badly as he did," Nathan thought. "Paul how have you healed so quickly?" Nathan said.

"We know you are not were, vampire or elf, so what are you?" Mason said.

"It's complicated. I will tell everyone at the same time," Paul said.

Just then Kay and Bradley walked in. Kay ran straight to Paul and wrapped her arms around him crying a little bit. Paul cradled her in his arms rubbing her back.

"Are you alright now?" Kay said.

"I will be. Give it a few more days and I will be fine again. How are you is more to the point?" Paul said, "I know you are feeling a lot of pain and your skin must be feeling some different sensations."

"Yes I am, but, how did you know?" Kay said.

"Kay, your birthday is tomorrow and there are a few things you need to know before then. Bradley, can I use your phone to contact our Uncle Henry?" Paul asked.

"What, Paul? What do I need to know?" Kay demanded.

"I will tell you when Uncle Henry gets here," Paul said.

"But I want to know now," Kay complained.

"No, not till Uncle Henry gets here," Paul stated.

Kay wanted to know now. She was really getting scared, not knowing what was happening to her and more importantly what was she. She wasn't human that was for damn sure, so what the hell was she. Kay had no idea and just fell silent, letting them carry on talking around her.

Nathan said, "I wouldn't walk just yet, if I were you Paul. You can use one of the wheelchairs for today. Anyway, there is no way you can walk with all that plaster on you. If you continue to heel at the rate that you have so far, I can most likely take off the plaster in 2 days."

"Thank you," Paul said.

Bradley pushed Paul in a wheelchair back to the main house, while Kay walked beside him. They went into the kitchen. Bradley showed Paul to the office, so he could use the phone, and Kay stayed in the kitchen to talk to Charlie.

---------------------------

To be continued.

I would like to thank my editor sexydream for all her help with editing my story and helping me with the gramma I have been struggling with.

12