A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 06

Story Info
Explanations and secrets.
2.2k words
4.5
29.3k
14

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6. Explanations and secrets

----------------

Uncle Henry.

----------------

Uncle Henry arrived with another man called John. Paul and Bradley met them in the entrance of the mansion and Bradley led them to his office.

Paul introduced Henry and John to Bradley. "Hello Uncle Henry, Uncle John. This is Bradley, Kay's mate. He is also the Alpha of The Black Wolf Pack," Paul said. "Do you have all the paperwork with you, Uncle Henry?" Paul asked.

Henry said, "Yes lad, we have all the paper work with us."

"What have you got to talk to Kay about?" asked Bradley.

"Kay is in for a shock and there is no way of telling her, without her getting upset. You see Bradley, Kay is my daughter," John said.

"But.... Kay thinks...... you're dead, and have been for the last two years," Bradley said.

John took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I know she does. That's why it will be hard for her to except the truth. The people she thinks were her parents weren't. They were my older brother and his wife. I'm so glad she has you to take care of her Bradley. She is going to need all our help and understanding the next few days, as they are going to be very hard for her," John said.

"We better have Nathan with us, as he is very concerned about Kay," Bradley said.

"Who's Nathan?" asked Henry.

"He's the pack healer or doctor for want of a better word," said Bradley.

"You better ring Nigel and Linda as well Bradley," said Paul.

"Why?" asked Bradley.

"Well, she works for them. It's only fair that they should be told about Kay, as it may affect them as well," Paul said.

"Very well I will ring them now," Bradley said and rang Nigel and Linda. He told them what was happening and asked them, "Can you be here by 12 noon?"

Linda said, "We will be there as soon as we can because we have been worried about Kay for a while now."

Bradley decided to house the meeting in the large library as there seemed to be a lot of people attending it and the office just wasn't big enough. For security reasons, he asked Jason and Sarah to be there as well.

Bradley went to locate Kay. He found her in the kitchen with Charlie cooking a load of chocolate fudge cakes. The kitchen smelt great. There were a lot of others in the kitchen. They had also smelt the yummy smell and wanted to try Kay's cake as they had heard so much about her from Charlie.

"Hi Brad!" said Kay.

"Hi honey," said Brad, "You have been busy, I see."

"Yep, Charlie and I have made 12 large chocolate fudge cakes for tea," Kay replied.

"Yummy, yummy fill my tummy," said Brad. He then started laughing and asked, "Can I have some now?"

"No, they are for tea. You will have to wait till then with everyone else," Kay said.

They had about 30 minutes before the meeting, so Kay helped herself to some juice and went outside. Bradley got a beer from the fridge and joined her. Just outside the door, off the kitchen, was a wooden seat under the tree. They sat there for a quick cuddle before the meeting.

"Brad, I'm scared. I'm not sure what I'm going to find out in this meeting," Kay said while resting her head on his shoulder.

"It doesn't matter what is said in the meeting remember this," Brad said, "I'll always love you and be here for you."

-----------------------

At the Meeting:

-----------------------

In the large library were Kay, Bradley, Paul, Mason, Nathan, Nigel, Linda, Uncle Henry, John, Jason and Sarah. Bradley stood up and told everyone, "What you are about to hear stays in this room for now." Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Uncle Henry stood up. He was about to introduce John when Kay jumped up. "I remember you from when I was little. You used to come and read to Paul and me about King Arthur, his round table and the knights in shining armor. You're Uncle John," Kay exclaimed.

Uncle Henry walked to Kay and held her hands. He paused for a minute then hugged her close. "You are correct Kay. This is John, but he is not your uncle. He is your father," Uncle Henry said.

Bradley looked at Kay as she had gone very quiet. She was as white as a sheet, so he moved quickly to her side. He just barely caught her preventing her from hitting the floor as she fainted.

When Kay came around, she was lying on the sofa in front of the open fireplace with Bradley holding her close. "Uncle Henry," she said, "What are you talking about? There is no way he's my father. My parents are dead."

"No Kay, your father is alive and standing right here in front of you. John is definitely your father and I have all the documents to prove it," said Henry.

Kay couldn't take it in. "What was happening to her lately?" she thought. Then, something weird happened she seemed to fade away, becoming almost invisible. She then collapsed.

John jumped up and went to Kay. "Bradley, how long has this been happening to Kay?" John said.

"As far as I know, it has been happening for a few weeks now," said Bradley.

"Try a few months," said Linda. "Each time it happens she always collapses."

John opened Kay's shirt, placed his hand over her heart and started chanting some very strange words.

Kay opened her eyes and asked, "What did you just do to me?"

"I just unbound the rest of your powers," John answered. "I bound them when you were little to keep you safe."

"Powers? What Powers?" Kay asked.

"Kay, you are a very special person. You have great powers, but you need to learn how to use them now!" John exclaimed.

"John, what are you?" said Nathan.

"Well, it's complicated. First, Paul, Henry and I are ancients, and we all are wizards of the highest order," said John. "We heal faster than anyone, if we are left in the dark for a little while. We can shift forms, like you can, but unlike you we are not wolves we are tigers. My great, great, great, great, great, great, grandfather was Merlin.

"But, Kay is very special, because she is a pure white tiger. She inherited this gene from her real mother, my wife Constance. Constance was the queen of a small pride of tigers when I met her a very long time ago. She died protecting her pride from a man called Lazlo. Lazlo disappeared some time ago. Many thought he was dead, but he seems to have resurfaced and is causing problems." John said.

Kay lay on the sofa trying to take it all in. "So, my parents that I grew up with, were not my real parents," she thought. "Perhaps that explains the abusive childhood I had... Why they always seemed to be arguing... So, why did he leave me with them? Why leave it until now to tell me?"

Kay was getting angry and very upset, now. Bradley could feel the stress coming from her and knew she was getting angry. He kept watching her as she clenched and unclenched her hands. Bradley thought, "This is not a good sign."

No one knew how it happened, but suddenly Kay was off the sofa. She threw her hand up, picked up John and threw him against the wall hard. Everyone just stared at her.

Once she realized what she had done, Kay ran out of the library. She ran along the corridor and into the kitchen. After she arrived in the kitchen, she stopped, looked at Charlie, and then barrelled out the back door. She had no idea where she was going, but that did not stop her from running. She just knew she had to get away and fast, so she just ran and ran.

Bradley stood up to check on John who seemed none the worst for the fall. "Bradley, we have to find her. There is no telling what she will do," Paul said.

"Jason, Mason, Sarah, Nathan, Linda, and Nigel come with me," Bradley said.

"We're coming too," said Henry.

"She is very angry with you at the moment. I don't think that's a good idea," Bradley said.

"Nevertheless, we are coming with you. We know what her powers are and you don't," said John.

Bradley thought about it for a while, and then projected, "Nathan, what do you think? Should we let them help us search for Kay?"

Nathan projected back, "It might be best to let them help. He's right; we don't know what her powers are yet. We may need them to help contain her."

"Ok, you can all come, but I won't have her any more upset than she already is. Do you understand me? Kay is my mate. Her safety and happiness are my top priority," Bradley said.

Everyone went into the community room and stripped. They, then, changed into their wolf or cat form. So five wolves, two Bengal tigers and three black & white tigers began searching for Kay.

Kay ran much faster than she usually did and wasn't out of breath or feeling tired. "Well, this is new," she thought. Suddenly, she came upon a waterfall and decided to sit on a large stone beside it with her feet dangling in the cool water. She knew they would come find her, but she wasn't scared of that.

What scared her, were these powers of hers. "Did I hurt my father when I threw him? How on earth did I do that in the first place? Well," she thought, "that explains a few things that have been happening to me lately."

Bradley scented the air, so he knew he was going in the right direction. He thought to Jason and the other wolves "Looks like she is heading for the waterfall and the stream not far ahead." He stopped and looked for the tigers. They were behind him, but they had stopped too. It looked as though they were talking amongst themselves.

Paul asked John and Henry, "What are we going to do once we find her?"

Nigel and Linda said, "There are a few questions that need to be answered. We can understand why Kay was so upset."

Bradley continued following Kay's scent and soon found her by the waterfall lying on the rock with her feet dangling in the water. He stopped because he was nervous. Kay had never seen his wolf and he wasn't sure what she would do when she saw him now.

Kay took a deep breath and just knew that Brad was near. She turned around and was face-to-face with a large black wolf. "Oh my," she thought, "he is so big. Oh boy, he is handsome even in this form!" She didn't know how, but she knew this wolf was Bradley. She moved nearer and put her arms around him finding comfort from him as she always did.

Bradley's wolf loved it; at least his mate wasn't scared of him. He licked her neck a bit and gave her a low rumble of affection. Kay loved the feel of his fur. It was much softer than she thought it would be. The more she stroked him the better she felt.

The black wolf was soon joined by four other wolves and five tigers. "Oh my," she thought, "they must be the others." She wasn't scared. She knew her family and friends wouldn't hurt her.

Bradley shifted to human form and placed Kay on his lap where he kissed and cuddled her. He could see she had been crying, but she seemed a little calmer now. He stroked her back and she leaned into him, feeling safe again.

"Is my dad with you?" she asked.

"Yep, he is right over there, baby. He is one of those black and white tigers," he said.

"Oh my God, is that my brother and Uncle Henry with him?" she asked.

"Yeah baby, they are. The two orange ones are Nigel and Linda."

Just then a large silver wolf with a black nose came up and changed into Nathan right in front of her. She wasn't even shocked to see him naked. She thought it was a bit strange, but she would get used to it in time.

Nathan checked Kay to make sure she was alright and had done no damage to herself while she was running at full speed. "Kay, how do you feel, now?" asked Nathan.

"I guess I am okay, but I have a few things I need to say to my father though."

"Come on Kay, it's time to head back to the den. You can talk to him when we get home," Bradley said.

Kay got up and kissed Brad long and hard, and then she started running back to the den. Bradley and Nathan shifted back to wolf form and everyone followed her back to the den.

-----------------------------

I hope you are enjoying this story.

Hopefully it is now flowing better, but please let me know.

I like to thank my editor for all her help with chapter.

I've finished the next chapter and sent it to my editor.

Should be back soon.