A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a back room you can use. It's usually used for storage, but I'll have it cleaned out for you to use as the casting room. Ok?" said Bradley.

"That'll be fine," said Charlotte.

Oh my God, this is one gorgeous man. I thought that the other men that I have met from the Black Wolf pack were good looking. Oh my.... Come to think of it that Jason is fine as hell, but he seems to have an eye on my sister. I bet that she hasn't even noticed him. She then glanced in Jessica's direction and noticed that Jason and Jessica were giving each other the eye. Well, I just be damned. Jessica finally found a man who caught her eye and she has caught his eye. This is going to be interesting, thought Charlotte with a smirk.

Bradley said, "Jason arrange for the storage room to be cleaned out and show Jessica and Charlotte where it is,"

As Jason left to do his Alpha's bidding, Bradley stayed behind with the others in the office. If I wasn't so worried about Kay, I would be having a ball teasing Jason. If I make no mistake, he has found his mate. Things are definitely looking up in the Black Wolf pack when the Alpha and one of his Betas find their mates in the same week, thought Bradley with a smile.

"Nathan said that you stopped the burning," Bradley said to Isobel.

"Well, I have for the moment, but I'll feel much better when the twins have the wards in place around the property," said Isobel.

"There will be a pack meeting in the community room and I would like you all to attend it," said Bradley.

Suddenly he noticed that Paul was not with them. "Where's Paul?" asked Bradley.

"He's sitting with Kay," answered Connie.

Looking at his watch, he thought I have enough time. "I'm going over to see how Kay's doing before the meeting," said Bradley.

They all left the office. Bradley headed to the medical centre to check on Kay while the others headed to the community room.

At the medical centre, Kay was just waking up. She was amazed how cool her skin felt. For the first time in ages, the pain was gone. She thought I wonder what's in the cream and the tea that Isobel used on me. It worked wonders.

She realized there was someone in the room with her and noticed Paul standing by the window looking outside.

"Hey, Paul," she croaked.

Paul turned around to find that Kay was awake. "Do you want some water?"

Paul asked with a tender smile. "Your voice sounds hoarse and scratchy."

"Yes please, Paul," said Kay.

"How do you feel?" Paul continued to question her.

"My skin is a little warm, but not nearly as bad as it was. In fact, compared to what I was feeling my skin is cold," answered Kay. "Where are the others?" she asked.

"Bradley has called a pack meeting because there is so much going on here. The pack is feeling the tension, so he wants them to have an explanation from him. All the others are over there, also," Paul answered.

Just then Bradley came in. "How are you feeling, honey?" he asked leaning over to place a gently kiss on Kay's lips as he sat beside her on the bed.

"A lot better, Brad thanks," Kay answered. "My skin is much cooler, now. I don't know what was in that tea Isobel gave me or the paste she used on my skin, but it did the trick."

"Your skin is slightly blue now. Have you noticed honey?" Bradley asked with a smile.

"I know, but I think it'll wash off. Well.... at least I hope it will. Otherwise, I'll be a blue tiger not a white one," she answered laughing.

"I think it'll wash off," Bradley answered her. He tried to picture a blue tiger and started chuckling.

"What're you chuckling about?" asked Paul.

"Well, I told Kay that she was blue and she said that she thought it would wash off. I, then wondered what it would be like to have a blue tiger running round the place," replied Bradley with a smile.

"Oh you," said Kay thumping Brad on the arm, and they all started laughing.

"I can't stay long. I'm having a pack meeting to tell them what is going on," Bradley said.

"Why?" asked Kay.

"At the moment, we have your family. We have a lot of extra guards, your mother's body guards and warriors from neighbouring packs and prides. The twins are here placing wards over the property because your dad wants you protected against this Lazlo chap. From what your dad has told me, he's a nasty piece of work and we aren't taking any chances," answered Brad.

"Who are the twins?" asked Kay.

Paul answered, "They're witches and they're the best at casting Protection spells."

"I didn't want to bring you so much trouble, Brad. I feel bad making the pack go through all of this," Kay cried with her hands over her face.

"Now you stop that. I want none of that nonsense," stated Brad removing her hands from her face.

"You're not bringing us trouble, and even if you were, baby, I want to protect you. I want to be with you always Kay. You're my other half and where you go I will follow." He stated gazing deeply into her eyes.

"I would never ask you to leave here, Brad. The compound makes me feel calm and relaxed, somehow. Like I've been here all my life instead of just a few days," said Kay.

"Honey, I know. We'll talk more about it after the meeting, ok?" Brad said with a kiss.

"Ok, sweetie, but don't leave me too long," Kay said with a sigh.

"Paul, are you coming or staying with Kay?" asked Bradley.

Just then, Nathan came in to check on Kay. He was glad to see she was looking much better.

"I think I'll come with you, Bradley. Are you going to be alright, Kay?" Paul asked her.

"I'll be fine, and in any case Jane and Nathan are here with me," Kay answered.

"Well," said Nathan, "I will have to attend the meeting, but Jane can stay with you. Ok?"

"Ok," said Kay.

Bradley, Nathan and Paul walked to the community room together, leaving Jane talking to Kay.

----------------

The Pack Meeting

----------------

Bradley sat in the front of the room on a raised platform with Jason on one side of him and Travis on the other. The platform also contained Connie, John, Henry and Paul.

Bradley brought the meeting to order by saying, "May I have everyone's attention?" Immediately everyone fell silent to listen to what was about to be said.

"I've called this emergency meeting to inform you of a few things. I'll tell you everything that's going on, but I want to do so without any of you interrupting. When I'm done, you can have your say," stated Bradley.

Everyone agreed, although he could tell by looking at some of them that they were not happy. Bradley had placed his Betas in different areas around the community room, in case of trouble.

Bradley started his speech, "For those of you who don't know, I found my mate about a week ago. Her name is Kay. Tomorrow is Kay's 21st birthday and on that day she will receive complete access to her powers. She will shift for the first time on the first full moon that follows her 21st birthday.

"Some of you have seen my mate, already and most of you have heard her screaming. As far as we can tell, she is going through a forced shift. That means someone is trying to force her powers to manifest before her body is ready for them. The forced shift has caused Kay skin to be extraordinarily hot and painful.

This is why she is screaming," Bradley paused to give the pack time for what he said to be digested. "The force shift places her in danger.

For this reason, she's living on pack grounds before we're mated. The danger that your new Alpha Bitch faces places the entire pack in danger," Bradley stated the obvious.

"Let me introduce Kay's family to you. John and Connie are her parents." John and Connie stood, waved to the pack and sat down. "Paul's her adopted brother." Paul stood as well and sat down. "And Henry's her uncle as well as her solicitor." Henry stood, nodded and sat down.

"You have seen other new faces within the compound which I would like to explain. We have a number of extra guards patrolling the grounds from neighbouring packs and prides.

Connie's royal guards are also patrolling the grounds.

In the back of the room, we have Jessica, Charlotte and Isobel. Isobel is the pack healer for Connie's pride and she is attending Kay with Nathan's and Mason's assistance. Jessica and Charlotte are putting up magical wards around our property to give us extra protection.

"You'll probably want to know what the threat is. Well, I'll let John explain that to you in a minute. What I want to say is, we'll be experiencing some changes, for now, and I want everyone to get along with each other. I will not tolerate fighting amongst ourselves," Bradley paused again to allow what he said to be digested.

"Now, I'm open for questions," Bradley ended his speech. He knew that most of the pack would accept the decisions that were made without much fuss. He also knew if any of them were going to make an issue out of this it would be Matthew Winterbourne and Eric Shuttleworth.

As expected, Matthew Winterbourne and Eric Shuttleworth stood up.

"We don't see what all the fuss is about. So you've found your mate, congratulations, but, why all this high security and putting up magical wards? It appears that your mate is in danger not us. Will we be able to go to work and the kids to school?"

That started others moaning about their jobs and families. Bradley shouted, "QUIET." Once everyone quieted down Bradley said, "You'll still be able to go to work and your children will be able to go to school. That won't change.

You'll still be able to do all the things you do now by moving through the wards. Jessica assures me that the wards will recognize pack members." This seemed to satisfy everyone.

"As an added precaution, the children will be guarded as they go to and from school. Also the pregnant women will have extra guards when they leave pack grounds. I think it's better to be safe than sorry; therefore, I'm taking extra measures to keep us all safe. If there's no further questions, I'll allow John to explain in more detail what's happening," Bradley ended.

Bradley motioned John. John stood and faced the pack on the platform.

He then began, "Hello my name is John and I'm Kay's father. I'm a wizard, a Sorcerer level twelve which is the highest level there is. I'm an elemental as well as being an Ancient so is Henry, Paul, Kay and my wife Connie. I'm a Water Elemental. Henry and Paul are Air Elementals. Kay and Connie are Fire Elementals," John paused to make sure that everyone was following him.

"Ancients are complicated. We are classed as a race among the other magical races, but Ancients aren't really a race. They are merely a unique group of people who can't be killed, travel through time and are often referred to as 'Guardians'. An Ancient's sole purpose is, well I guess, to prevent certain things from happening. We are ruled by the fates and timelines. We basically can command our will to do a number of things, but I will not go into that now.

You will all get a chance to see some of our powers as I teach my daughter how to use and control her powers. Anyway, I hope that explains a bit about Ancients.

"My daughter Kay is a very rare being in that she is not only an Ancient and a sorceress, but she has also inherited a rare immortal gene, as well. You see Kay's a white were-tiger, just like her mother. They are extremely rare and very powerful," John saw that he had everyone's attention. It appeared as though they were barely breathing.

John continued, "There is a leader of the underworld named Lazlo, who wants to kidnap Kay and use her powers to start a war between the humans and the non-humans. He has tried twice already to kidnap Kay, which is why we are taking precautions to protect her.

Since Kay's Bradley's mate, he brought her to Wolfe mansion when he found out her house was broken into. The extra guards around pack grounds are because Lazlo will be able to locate Kay by her aurora once her powers manifest.

The wards will be in place to hopefully keep Lazlo and his kind from locating Kay until she had learned to use her powers. We have to make sure that Lazlo does not gain control of Kay and, therefore, her powers.

"Tomorrow, a few others will be joining us. They include the magical council, some other ancients and representatives of the other non-human races. We will discuss battle plans, in case Lazlo is able to get Kay.

"We must stop Lazlo and his evil plans. I think that I speak for myself and my family when I say 'We do not want to start a war.' I know this gives you much for thought, but I hope you'll support us in our hour of need."

John sat down and Bradley stood. Bradley began, "Well, you've heard why we have the extra guards and why wards will be placed around the property.

There's no immediate danger to anyone except Kay, but we're taking extra precautions anyway. Does anyone have any questions?"

Matthew Winterbourne jumped to his feet.

"Yes, Matthew," sighed Bradley.

"When are we going to meet Kay?" Matthew said.

"She's in the medical centre at the moment, but she should be in the mansion later. Depending on how she feels, I'll see what can be arranged," stated Bradley.

Matthew sat down and Elder Sam Brown stood.

"Yes, Sam?" Bradley asked in surprise. He wasn't expecting Sam to have anything to say. Sam was the strong silent type.

Sam began with a smile, "It's nice to finally know something about Ancients. I've always thought they're too complicated to be understood properly. I was, also, wondering why the meeting of the other races and the magical council will be here? Wouldn't it be easier to have the meeting at the magical convention centre in London?"

Bradley answered, "Because three of the magical council are already here and the others will be here tomorrow for Kay's birthday, it will be better to hold the meeting here."

"Have you any idea where we'll house the meeting?" asked Sam.

"I thought in the large theatre. It will hold about four hundred. We will have enough guards to post around the entire building because every representative will bring their own guards," Bradley answered.

"Ok. I have no objections to having the meeting here, but will they all stay here?" Sam said.

"No, they'll be staying at a hotel in town. The witches will place wards around the hotel to keep them safe," stated Bradley.

"Does anybody else have any questions?" asked Bradley. No one spoke. "In that case, I adjourn this meeting," said Bradley.

Everyone began to leave the community room. Bradley headed to the medical centre to check on Kay.

John left to see Isobel, Jessica and Charlotte to get an update on the status of the wards.

While rest of Kay's family and Bradley's guest returned to the mansion.

The Casting Room

John went to find Jessica, Charlotte and Isobel in the casting room. Jessica entered in a pentagram that was drawn on the floor, Charlotte stood in a stone circle, and Isobel stirred a brew in a big caldron on a portable burner.

"How's it going?" John asked Jessica.

"We're nearly done," replied Jessica.

"After the paste that Connie and I rubbed on Kay and the tea she drank, Kay should be feeling much better by now," said Isobel.

"Can she get up and shower, now?" John asked.

"Yes, she can, but tell her I will put the paste on her again before she goes to bed," answered Isobel.

"Ok thanks. I'll go tell her. She'll be pleased. I want to thank all of you for all that you have done to help Kay," John said with a smile.

He left the casting room for the medical centre.

----------------------

At the Medical Centre

----------------------

When John entered the medical centre, he heard giggling. It was the sweetest sound he had heard in a long time. Before entering Kay's room, he stood there a minute to enjoy it.

What he saw made him grin. Bradley was in bed with Kay tickling her. She was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down her face.

His smile slipped a little because he realized how much he missed her. Silently, he promised again I've missed so much of her life. I'll never allow anything or anyone to keep me from her again.

John approached the bed and hugged Kay, "Hey, you sound much better," John said.

Bradley and Kay smiled at him. "Isobel said you can get up and have a shower," John delivered the news.

Kay kissed Brad, hugged her father, jumped out of bed, grabbed a robe from the end of the bed and raced into the bathroom.

John said to Bradley, "I haven't seen my daughter this happy in a long time. I know I haven't been around, but I've had people keeping an eye on her. My people sent me pictures of her constantly. In none of those pictures did she appear as happy as I've seen her with you. Thank you."

Bradley could feel John's emotions were close to the surface. "I love your daughter very much. I intend to, not only, make her my mate, but I vow to do everything in my power to keep her safe and happy," was Bradley's heartfelt reply.

John grinned and said, "I know you will. Like I said before, I'm glad she has you to look after her." John became serious, "What're we going to do to celebrate Kay's birthday tomorrow?"

"I've been thinking," said Bradley, "since we have all these people coming anyway we could throw her surprise party. She does not know all of these people are coming, so I think that we can get away with it. I can have Charlie to bake her cake and get Jane and some of the other bitches to decorate the large theatre.

We've got to feed everyone so I think a barbeque would be in order.

"I've already got her a present, and tomorrow I intend to ask her to be my mate and my wife. Since Kay has lived most of her life as a human and I know how much getting married means to them, I think that she would really enjoy getting married. I, also, think it will be nice to share the experience with everyone who will be present."

"That sounds like a good idea," John agreed.

Just then Kay came out of the bathroom wrapped in the robe. "I don't have any clothes here," she complained.

"Why don't you teleport yourself to Bradley's room and put some on then?" John laughed.

"Smashing idea," Kay said and grabbed Brad's hand. Before he knew what she intended, they were in his suite.

"That felt weird," said Brad, "It was like being squashed in a tight place. Does it always feel like that?"

"It did at first, but not anymore," Kay answered.

The pain had stopped completely and Kay was feeling calm and horny. She thought I cannot believe, after everything that I've been through, I'm horny. She smiled and kissed Brad while sliding her arms around his neck. The kiss started gently, but became more passionate as he responded.

When they parted, they were both breathing hard. Kay let her robe slide to the floor. Brad thought I'm so hard, and I want Kay so badly. I really hope that she's feeling up to this. He picked her up and laid her gently on the bed. He looked at her body closely now that it wasn't red and thought Boy, oh, boy does she turn me on. Her tits are all perky and her nipples are really hard as though they are just begging me to suckle them.

With that thought, Brad started to slowly removing his clothes beginning with his shirt. Next, he removed his shoes and began unbuttoning his jeans. Once his jeans were unbuttoned, he hooked his thumb in the side of his jeans and his boxers and pushed them over his butt. After they cleared his butt, he let them slide down his legs and stepped out of them. By this time, he was so hard; his cock was protruding from his groin, proudly telling Kay how much he wanted her.

Kay stared at Brad for a minute. She thought He is just gorgeous. I cannot believe he is all mine. She then focused on his rock, hard dick as he moved to the edge of the bed. She laid on her stomach and gently took his cock in her mouth.

Brad moaned and thought God that feels good.