A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 10

Story Info
Kay's powers.
21.2k words
4.7
28.1k
17

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well here is the long awaited chapter ten. In this chapter there I a scene involving BDSM torture of a 19 years girl held in Lazlo's underground world. I'm sorry if this upsets some people but, it is necessary for the story.

There also a punishment scene in this chapter and again some bits of it may cause some distress.

Let my apologise in advance but again it is necessary for the story.

I'm trying out a new editor for this chapter as well as having help from two proof readers.

I want to thank JazCullen and Whitesabretooth for their help with this chapter.

The events and business mentioned in this story and purely fiction and the story is from my imagination and not from nothing in real life.

----------------------------------------

Hello,

Everyone I hope you enjoy reading this chapter and look forward to your feedback

sorry this chapter has taken a long time to write but I have had a family crisis here and things are only just getting back to normal.

So hope you will forgive me.

This chapter is a lot longer than previous ones and hopefully it is worth the wait.

Have Fun From Kay.

*

Chapter 10: Kay's Power's

Kay woke up feeling very happy. Yesterday was her birthday and she had the most fantastic day in all her life. She had never had a birthday party like the one she had yesterday.

This morning she was going to start to learn how to use these powers and control them a bit better than she was now. She looked over noticing Bradley was still out for the count. She felt safe being with him and he made her feel happy and wanted.

Kay started chuckling to herself, she knew the perfect way to wake him up and maybe have a bit of fun before the day really had to start. She looked at the clock and noticed it was only 5am. She had plenty of time for what she had in mind.

She got out of bed and walked quietly to Bradley's wardrobe and collected three ties from the rack on the back of the door.

Unknown to Kay Bradley had felt her get out of bed and was watching her.

He wondered what she was up to. He rolled onto his back and pretended to be still asleep, listening carefully to her every move.

Kay quietly walked back to the bed and realised Bradley was now on his back and thought, hmm that makes it a bit easier for me. She noticed his arms were above his head (even better) as she gently wrapped a tie around his wrists before attaching them to the head board. She moved down his body and gently tied each of his ankles to the corner posts of the bed.

Bradley opened his eyes and wondered what she was going to do; Kay had gone into the sitting room. He decided to close his eyes and just let her play for a while.

Kay was in the sitting room getting a feather from the side table and she also picked up a rose from the vase of flowers on the table. She went back to their room, got back on the bed and then pulled the bedclothes off Bradley completely. He opened his eyes and shocked her by asking.

"What are you playing at Kay?" Bradley asked.

"Oh, I thought you were asleep," she said.

"I've been a wake since you moved."

"Oh Brad," she sighed. "Can you close your eyes?"

"What you going to do?"

"You will see soon."

He closed his eyes again.

She decided to get one of her scarves and blind fold him to make sure he couldn't see what she was going to do.

She sat astride Bradley's hips and then got the feather and slowly stroked it down his face and neck and then down his chest. Bradley muscles were jumping a bit; it felt ticklish but nice. She made a cycle around each of his flat nipples and then when she got to his stomach he laughed out loud and tried to squirm away from the feather.

Kay was having fun watching Bradley's reaction, his cock was rock hard and twitching. She just had to have a taste of his wonderful cock. She slowly traced the feather up and down his cock and watched it jumping all over the place and she leant down and gently licked the tip. Bradley moaned.

Kay was stroking him with the feather, up and down, while she was licking his cock with the same motion. Bradley was moaning constantly; he couldn't take much more. Kay was driving him slowly mad; he wanted to touch her but he couldn't because he was still tied to the bed.

Kay slowly took Bradley into her mouth and sucked him hard, sucking him right down her throat before running her tongue up and down and around the whole length. She ran the feather over his balls while sucking his cock deep down her throat.

Bradley was moaning more loudly now and knew he couldn't hang on much more.

Then Kay slowly let him slide out of her mouth with a pop, she started running the rose through his hair around his cock and running it up and down his arms and then turned a bit and trailed down the outside of his legs and then the inside of his legs and Bradley knew he wouldn't be able to hang on to his wolf much longer; he was just under the surface now and wanted to be buried into Kay right now.

"God Kay! please let me loose I can't take much more my wolf wants out," he shouted.

"Oh my, poor baby; you've had enough of my teasing already."

"Please, please baby let me touch you I'm going crazy here."

Kay was chuckling but untied his legs and then she decided to leave his wrists tied to the head board just a bit longer. She got on top of Bradley again and sat astride his hips and slowly lowered herself onto his rock hard cock.

That was the final straw for Bradley; he pulled the ties and Kay heard them snap and then he gently rolled them so he was on top of Kay and then kissed her hard. Kay was breathless before he let go.

"Get on your knees honey. My wolf must have you now." He started to change, no longer able to hold onto his human form. Kay eyes were glowing as well as she got onto her knees.

Bradley's wolf grabbed her hips and then rammed his cock into her wet sex. He pumped her hard, ramming his large cock all the way into her soaking wet pussy. She could not hold on much longer and could fell herself slowly coming unglued and then Bradley's wolf pulled all the way out and then rammed it back in again, hard. Kay screamed out her orgasm, it was so good she couldn't stop and just as she thought that was it Bradley pumped into her harder and then unloaded his hot jizz into her and she came again all over his cock.

His knot started to form and he pushed into her slowly so as not to hurt her. Kay was in heaven as she came again and again. She felt Bradley's wolf bite her again in the same place as before. Bradley's wolf was so happy that they had his mate and then receded back so Bradley's human was back in charge.

"Kay, are you OK?" He asked.

"I'm fine, I feel great. That was amazing." She replied lazily.

"You nearly drove me mad with that feather and rose thing. But it was good."

"Worth doing again sometime?" she asked.

"Oh god yeah, honey it was intense."

They rested in each other's arms for a while waiting for Bradley's cock to shrink enough so they could separate. A little while later they were able to separate and then had a shower and got dressed before going downstairs for breakfast. They were just finishing their breakfast when John, Connie, Henry and Paul joined them.

They were all drinking coffee or tea when there was a commotion just outside the kitchen.

"What do you think you are doing bitch?" Was all they heard.

Bradley got up to investigate.

In the hall way he found Jessica on the floor wet and Charlotte standing there over her laughing her head off. There was a bucket leaking green goo all over the floor.

"Look I said I was sorry."

"Yeah right," replied Jessica.

"You were not watching where you were going and walked straight into me."

"What was in the bucket anyway?" Asked Jessica.

"Emmm... nothing much," said Charlotte edgily.

"I don't like the sound of your voice. What was in the bucket?" Jessica demanded to know again.

"You better have a shower quickly," replied Charlotte and ran for it.

Bradley helped Jessica up she smelt awful. Whatever had been in the bucket stank like mouldy cheese. "Are you alright," he asked.

"Yeah, but I wished I knew what this stuff is."

"Go and get a shower and we will see you later OK." Bradley suggested.

"OK," she replied.

Bradley watched her heading for the stairs and went back in the kitchen chuckling to himself.

"What was all the commotion?" asked John.

"Just Jessica and Charlotte in another argument."

"You know you would never think those two were sisters would you." asked Connie.

"No," replied Henry.

"Mom, am I going to practice my powers this morning?" asked Kay.

"Yeah honey in a while, your dad and Bradley have a meeting with the magical council in a bit."

"Well you could start with her and we can all join you after the meeting," replied John. "Be careful what you try indoors and remember I will do the water test."

"Oh John, don't be silly I will be alright doing the water test," answered Connie sighing.

"Yeah just remember what happened last time you tried it without me being there."

"Yeah but that was years ago and I'm fine now."

"Alright you go ahead and try it then if you think it will be alright."

John, Bradley, Henry and Paul went to the meeting with the magical council.

Connie and Kay went to the gym where Kay was going to learn her powers.

Kay was very nervous about this.

"What did you do with water years ago?" asked Kay.

"Well... er... I sort of messed up some how and instead of filling a jug like I was supposed to, I made it rain on your dad when he was in an important meeting with the magical council."

"Right, lets determine which element you get your power from," said Connie.

"What do you mean?"

"Well we think you will get your basic powers from fire like me but there is a chance that you have inherited some of your father's powers for controlling the environment as well."

"What like controlling the weather like dad can?"

"Yes but we don't know for sure."

"Watch me, see whether you can do this."

Kay watched her mom. Connie held a palm flat out and concentrated for a moment. All of a sudden a little flame appeared on the palm of her hand.

"OK, your turn."

"How do I make it appear?"

"Think in your mind to make flames appear on your hand, but be careful. It might look easy but it is not."

Kay concentrated for a while then she managed to get her whole hand to smoke, but not much of a flame.

"Well, not bad," said Connie.

Next Connie had Kay sit on the floor and concentrate on her will. "Your will is the key to your power."

Connie closed her eyes and willed herself a pair of jeans from her room.

Then Kay had a go; she found this easy. Soon there was a small pile of things Kay had manage to will to her.

Next her mom went and got a few items from the hall. She brought in a small table, a chair and a vase.

"Right she said let's see," she put the table in the middle of the hall and the chair against the wall with the vase sitting beside the chair.

"Kay I want you to move the chair by the table and then move the vase and place it in the middle of the table using your will."

Kay visualised the vase in the middle of the table and all of a sudden it moved through the air on its own and went straight to the centre of the table. Next she moved the chair next to the table with her mind.

"That's great Kay, well done," said Connie. "Right now then let's see whether you can fill the vase with water. Raise your hand and repeat after me vase fill with water."

Kay raised her hand and repeated vase fill with water. The vase started filling with water. But something went wrong. The water wasn't stopping and soon there was a large puddle on the floor and the water kept coming.

Oh no, thought Connie, that should have stopped by now. The water kept coming soon it was flowing out the door and no matter how hard Connie and Kay concentrated they couldn't get it to stop. It just kept coming.

Connie thought to John, John, we are in trouble down here. Can you come?

What's up I'm in a meeting at the moment?

Well I was trying to teach Kay to fill a vase up with water, but something went wrong somehow and now we have a flood in the gym.

Oh no, you know you can't control water; you never could. How bad is it?

Bad; you had better come.

Hang on, be right there.

"Your father's coming he will sort it out."

By now it was flowing out the door and along the corridor. The omegas were frantically trying to mop it up as best as they could but it was everywhere.

Kay was crying and it seemed to be making it worse. The water seemed to be flowing even faster from the vase.

John materialised in the Hall, took one look and then all the water disappeared. Next he looked at the soaking wet floor and dried it up fast.

"Leave the water tests till tomorrow, when I can be here to help."

"I'm so sorry dad," Kay said, crying on his shoulder.

"It's alright honey but this is a perfect accident to explain how, when dealing with water, you have to be very precise in what you will into existence. Can you make fire like your mom?"

"I made smoke appear on my hand but that's all. I can move the furniture around as I want and will myself all sorts of things."

"That's great honey; I really must get back to this meeting. See you in about one hour, OK."

"OK dad, and thanks for the help."

John walked with Connie to the door and told her he would be there soon.

"Let's get out of here," said Connie, "and try the fire power outside where we won't burn down the gym." As they walked outside Connie was thinking about the last time she had tried to use a water thought spell.

-------------------------------------------------

At the Meeting.

The whole Magical council was in the conference room along with Bradley and Jason. Sam and George the Pack Elders were there as well.

The Magical council was made up of three Ancients: John, Henry and Paul; three masters Harold, Beverley and Maximilian (better known as Max); three level five Sorcerers Dallas better known as Dally, Martyn and Bessie and one each of the other races; Alan was a Troll, Roberto was an Elf, Zina was a Fairy, Beatrice was a Sprite, David a Pixie, Roger was a Vampire and Monty was a shape shifter. That comprised the sixteen people of the magical and other councils. Each race had a smaller council that ran each of their races themselves but this was too serious to not have everyone involved.

The meeting started with John explaining the situation as they knew it at the moment.

"I open this meeting of the magical and other nations with some of the events leading up to this point," John stated.

"We all know of the threat that Lazlo and his follows have on us. None of us want a war between him and the other races, not to mention the humans. We have to stop this lunatic as soon as possible. He has already kidnapped Paul and had him tortured for information. If it hadn't have been for Kay and the link they share we never would have gotten to Paul in time.

"Kay's house has been broken into; Bradley and the other shape shifter leaders in the area have been experiencing break-ins to their hotels and offices. We cannot prove that all these break-ins have been done by Lazlo but we can be sure that the man is hunting Kay.

"We of the magical community know that my daughter Kay is more powerful than anyone in this room. She is the most powerful sorcerer since Merlin. We know that Lazlo wishes to capture Kay and use her powers to conquer not only our world, but the human world as well."

"Lazlo must be stopped at all costs. For the moment, Kay will be staying here so she is well protected. We have Jessica and Charlotte and Isobel who have put up some magical wards on this property. All of you can add to this if you think it is necessary. Some of you can stay here but the rest are going to stay at the White Cat Hotel in the city and we are putting wards there as well just for added protection.

"We have already got about 400 guards here and the surrounding packs & prides have been most helpful supplying these guards. Connie has the royal guards here as well and I know that some of you have your warriors here also. Bradley has had security increased here so we have cameras everywhere around the grounds and out buildings as well as the mansion. So Kay should be more protected here than anywhere else."

"We must have a plan in contingency for the impending war. Now you know some of what has been happening. One last thing I haven't shared with you yet is when we rescued Paul, we captured Johnson. As some of you may know, he is Lazlo's right hand man, so I did a mindsweep on him. Nothing could have stopped me getting the information I needed after that.

I was shocked by what I found out; not only does Lazlo want to control Kay and use her powers to start a war, but he also wants to use her DNA and start a race of super beings to take over the world."

"Bradley I know what I'm about to say will upset you but I also lifted from Johnson's mind that Lazlo wants to mate with Kay and ,between her power and his, produce a child more powerful than anything else on this planet."

Bradley had been sitting quietly till John said this. He growled loudly and jumped up from his seat and shouted. "THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! I WANT THAT BASTARD DELT WITH. NOW!"

"He will be, and over the next few days we will come up with a plan. I want everyone to think about this long and hard. We must have a plan of action, should the worst come to pass."

Just then Connie thought to him.

John, we are in trouble down here. Can you come?

What's up? I'm in a meeting at the moment?

Well I was trying to teach Kay to fill a vase up with water, but something went wrong somehow and now we have a flood in the gym.

Oh no, you know you can't control water; you never could. How bad is it?

Bad; you had better come.

Hang on be right there.

"Hang on a moment; my wife needs me. I won't be a minute." He told the room.

"What's wrong," asked Harold

"Connie is teaching Kay to use her powers, and she tried to teach her to fill a vase with water."

"Oh my God!" said Henry, "You remember the last time Connie tried to use a water thought, don't you."

"How can I forget?" replied John.

"I don't think the magical community could forget that either replied," Max chuckled.

John vanished from the room.

"Why Max, what happened," asked Bradley.

"Well it was a very long time ago, when Connie was teaching some of the younger cubs in her pride to use their will to make water flow into a vase. But instead of water flowing into the vase, she made it rain on John and at the time he was in a meeting with about 50 of the magical & were world leaders and it caused a few problems until he was able to reverse the spell."

Everyone in the room started laughing.

Shortly after John returned and was just about to outline some plans when Kay called him in his head.

Dad, I don't know how I know this, but I just had a feeling that a traitor has just arrived in the compound. Me and mom are outside at the moment and as we're practising my fire element and I suddenly got this funny feeling.

John thought to Connie, Have you got this strange feeling as well honey.

Yes darling, and I was just about to tell you when our daughter did.

Stay where you are and keep watch, we are all on our way.

There are a number of people in the compound. We cannot be sure exactly who it is.

Ok just wait there and don't panic act normal.

Kay, you don't do anything until we get there, John thought at her.

No dad I won't, but hurry up.

To the room he said, "Sorry about that, but we have a problem in the compound."

"What's up?" Bradley asked.

"Connie and Kay have just had the same feeling and I'm inclined to believe them; Connie can usually spot a traitor miles away. There are a lot of people in the compound at the moment, most of whom have just arrived. I'm assuming there are the extra guards from neighbouring packs?"