A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 12

Story Info
The Escape and The Rescue.
13.8k words
4.82
25k
23

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone,

Well here is chapter 12 at long last. I would like to thank Seth for his help with this chapter and continued support.

I hope you all enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Please leave your comments and send me feedback so that I know I'm heading in the right direction with this story.

Thanks to everyone who have sent me comments and messages in the past few weeks. Without your continued support I wouldn't still be here writing.

Thanks again to you the reader for taking the time to read the stories I right.

From bearmad1963.

--------------------------------------------------

A WHITE TIGER AND THE WOLF CH.12

CHAPTER 12: The Escape and The Rescue.

Kay woke up snug and warm in Bradley's arms. She yawned and opened her eyes. The bed was a complete mess, the sheets were ripped and there were dirty muddy patches on it. She couldn't remember where they had come from.

Bradley was watching her and noticed her confusion as she was coming awake starring at the bed.

"Don't you remember coming to bed still in tiger form", asked Bradley.

"I remember changing back into my tiger form and chasing through the forest after we had eaten, but after that things get a bit hazy", answered Kay frowning.

Bradley chuckled a bit remembering last night.

"Well you decided to swim in the waterfall and then run around the grounds rolling around in the dirt with some of the cubs climbing all over you", said Bradley laughing at her confusion.

He then pulled the blanket and sheet off Kay and she gasped when she saw the state she was in.

Kay was covered in caked on mud and bits of grass and leaves. Bradley was dirty but no way near as dirty as Kay.

Kay got up and rushed to the bathroom and turned on the shower to get the dirt off her. Bradley followed and got in the shower with her.

Soon the bathroom was not only steaming from the hot water but also from their love making.

He grinned cheekily as he picked up a wash cloth and a small bottle of body wash and lathered up the cloth. He pulled her up against his chest, his hard cock resting up against her spine as he lathered up her breasts then stroked the cloth down her chest to her golden brown curls.

Kay groaned and rubbed up against him, sliding his pulsing hardness up against her spine. She was grinning broadly which was broken by groans that tore from her as he caressed the slightly rough cloth against her clit then lower still, the slight abrasion sending harsh tremors up her spine. She groaned and struggled against his hold, the hot thickness of his cock and the flat hardness of his chest against her set her nerves on fire. He swept the cloth back up past her breasts and washed her neck.

He turned her to face him and leaned down and gently kissed her as he brushed the cloth down her back and over her arms. He brushed his fingers against her clit and pussy, making her hips jerk against him, he grunted as she brushed against his cock.

Kay bit her lip to stop the moan from creeping out, she would certainly pay him back, but he was also being sweet, her lips still tingled from where he kissed her. She rubbed up against him, wanting his cock inside of her. But she had to make him pay for torturing her.

She grabbed the cloth from him and gripped his hips and turned him towards the wall, she pressed her breasts up against his back and rubbed the cloth under his arms and then followed every bulge of muscle in his arms, taking care to stroke each of his fingers.

She made sure her breasts were sliding up and down Bradley's back.

He gritted his teeth as she teased him, rubbing the cloth over his fingers gently, faint crackles of sensation travelled up each arm in turn as she cleaned them. She stroked the cloth over his chest and brushed his nipples; he grunted and rubbed against her breasts, the hard peaks of her breasts brushing his back, rubbing against the healing scratches he had received in the fight the night before.

She slipped the cloth lower, stroking the ridged muscles of his abs. She grinned wickedly as she felt his back quiver and brush against her again. She continued stroking him gently with the cloth while her other hand reached under and grasped his balls. He choked in a gasp as she teased his balls. She ran the cloth down over the tip of his cock while she ran her other hand up his shaft.

Bradley stumbled against the pleasure, he fell forward and braced his hands on the wall as her hands stroked and teased his cock and his ball sack, which was getting heavy with need. He groaned as she ran her nails up from his balls to his arse and gentle rubbed his anus with her fingers. Pleasure shook his body, made his arms tremble as she tortured him with the cloth.

Kay smirked as Bradley quivered under her touch. It would teach him to tease her and not expect anything back in return; she rubbed the cloth up over his back while her hand started a slow stroking motion on his big thick cock.

Bradley couldn't take it anymore his wolf was coming forward and wanted his mate desperately.

She shrieked as Bradley suddenly reached back and pushed her against the wall and kissed her hungrily. Devouring her mouth, she groaned and dropped the cloth, wrapping her arms around his waist, rubbing his deliciously hard cock against her.

Bradley groaned as she rubbed against him, "You're such a tease Kay," he said huskily before kissing her again.

The passionate force behind his kiss made her legs quiver, if Bradley wasn't holding her up she didn't think she'd be standing. After he broke the kiss she said, "Tease? You were the one teasing me mister", she said laughing and poking him in the chest with her finger.

He grinned and said, "But you liked it though didn't you?" Before she could answer, he brushed his fingers against her pussy lips and slipped them open before he thrust deeply into her, groaning as the tight press of her muscles squeezed him.

Kay dug her claws into the base of his back and moaned deeply, she wrapped her legs around his and tried to push him in deeper. He nipped her neck and chuckled before thrusting in a slow steady rhythm, one she swore was designed to make her go crazy.

Kay's tiger was coming forward in her mind and she offered her a chance to feel Bradley's love making with them.

Bradley tried to hide the struggle on his face from attempting to hold back his urge to ram into her like a battering ram, she got him so hot and it was like she was melting around him, he had never experienced this before. She looked up to him and grinned, her claws slid down and dug into his arse.

It was all it took for the dam to burst, he growled and slammed her hard against the wall and thrust savagely into her losing control of his wolf all together. Hot sparks of pleasure burned up from his cock, through his spine. He leaned back and groaned as he thrust, harder and faster ramming his cock into her sopping wet pussy.

Kay screamed with pleasure as he pounded her against the wall, she knew Bradley's wolf had taken over and, the sheer force of his pounding drives sent mini-explosions off throughout her body. Her nerves were so saturated in bone wrenching pleasure it helped her stop her oncoming orgasm for just a while longer. She dug her claws into his arse harder and thrust towards him, sending more blistering hot pleasure racing through her. Soon it was too much for either of them, she reached up and bit into his shoulder and screamed as her orgasm overcame her.

Bradley loved feeling her teeth dig into his shoulder, he thrust hard once more into her and growled as he spilled inside of her and bit her on her shoulder, collapsing against her and panting harshly.

His orgasm, and the splash of his hot seed deep inside of her set off another orgasm, she gripped his hips as her body trembled with the pleasure of her release.

After they rested against each other for a few moments gathering their breath, Bradley reached out and turned the taps off. He broke out of her hold and pushed the door open and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his hips. Then got another towel and passed it to Kay. She took it from him and wrapped it around herself and then Bradley put his arms gently around her and kissed her long and hard.

Just as they were getting dressed Bradley's phone went off.

He picked it up off the bedside table and answered it.

"Yeah"

It was Martyn his security chief.

"We are having visitors in about 10 minuets", he said.

"Who? ", replied Bradley.

"A van load of police from the look of it, they just passed the outer scanners".

"Who is on duty at the main gates?" asked Bradley.

"Victor and Rodney", replied Martyn.

"Get Travis and Reily to go down to the main gate and wait for them", ordered Bradley.

"We will be down in a bit, tell me when they reach the gates".

"Will do Alpha", replied Martyn.

"Who was that?" asked Kay.

"Martyn, he says there is a van load of police coming here. We must get downstairs now", replied Bradley sighing.

Bradley quickly finished dressing and went straight down to his office.

Kay finished dressing and went and got some Omega's to clean their room and remake their bed as it was in such a state the sheets and most likely the mattress would have to be changed.

She then joined Bradley in his office.

--------------------------------------------------

The Flying Squad.

The van was approaching the compound main gate now.

"Everyone ready", asked Sergeant Roger Talbot.

"Ready Serg", they all replied.

"Lock and load", ordered the Sergeant.

They all checked their weapons and prepared for the entry into the compound.

"Alpha they are armed", reported Travis.

"Travis, allow them in. I have a surprise for them they won't be expecting", replied Bradley.

Travis was wondering what his Alpha could be on about.

Bradley had just been talking to John and had learnt that he worked with the human police and even held a rank of Chief Superintendent.

John had been working with the police for a long time and had a great many contacts in the police and he had placed a few Were's into the police force. It was a way of keeping things from getting out of hand with the human population. John had even told the Police Commissioner his true identity and that he was from the Royal Fire Tiger Pride.

John was on the phone speaking to the commissioner at the moment.

Robert Maxwell was a big man standing about 6 ft 6 inches tall and very muscular. He had been the Commissioner now for the last 30 years and had built a reputation for getting things done fast.

He took no nonsense from any of his officer's.

"Hello Bob".

"Hi John, how's it going?"

"The wedding went off fine and everyone had a good time. We have a problem though, it seems that the local flying squad are here at the main gates", said John.

"The flying squad, what on earth for", asked Bob.

"Well we had a few problems here with crows attacking the compound trying to get my daughter".

"Is she safe now?" asked Bob.

"Oh yes she is fine, but the crows dropped bombs on the compound", replied John.

"Oh god, that's why the flying squad are there then, hang on let me get hold of Percy and we can get this mess sorted out immediately", sighed Bob.

"John ask Bradley if I can come over to his place I would love to meet your daughter and your wife now you have found them again", asked Bob.

John put his hand over the phone.

"Bradley the commissioner wants to come over and meet you and my family is that ok with you", asked John.

"Yeah sure", replied Bradley.

John removed his hand off the mouth piece of the phone.

"Yeah Bob that will be fine, see you tomorrow morning then", said John.

"Bye for now then"

He hung up the phone.

"Bob is going to get in touch with the Chief Inspector of the flying squad and tell him everything he needs to know", said John.

-------------------------------------------------

By this time Travis had met the troops at the front gate and had brought them into the compound.

There were a few wolves and people moving about outside.

The wolves had been told they had to stay in that form until the police had been dealt with.

Bradley and John went out to meet the flying squad.

Talbot jumped out armed to the teeth and all his men gathered round him pointing their weapons at everyone.

But when Talbot saw John emerging from the main building his jaw dropped.

What on earth is he doing here he thought.

"Morning Talbot, what are you doing here this early in the morning", asked John.

"Sir we are following reports of explosions been heard and felt on this property yesterday evening. The neighbours from near by properties have complained and we have been sent to investigate", replied Talbot.

"Well there was a small attack on this compound yesterday evening by a certain force of warrior's and I'm glad to say that we have managed to contain it and have ended the battle".

"But sir, what was it all about and what was the force of warrior's you spoke about?" Talbot was getting very suspicious of John.

"Who is in charge down the station these days", asked John.

"That would be Inspector Percy Creighton", replied Talbot.

Just as John was stepping down towards Talbot to try and explain that everything was under control.

When a very large pure white tiger rounded the corner and one of Talbot's men shot at it. But the bullet never reached the Tiger. Kay had managed to get near her mom and put up a shield around them both.

"I would prefer that you don't shoot my wife Jenkins if you don't mind", shouted John sternly.

"Honey what are you doing", he asked Connie through their link.

"Well he was starting to piss me off with all his questions, so I thought I would give him something to think about", she replied.

"But honey Talbot has no idea of my real identity".

"Well it is about time you told him, because I think with everything that is about to happen soon we are going to need the human population to help us defeat Lazlo and his cronies".

"Honey the commissioner is coming in the morning to meet us all and he knows all about me and our family and has done for ages. There are a few were's in the police force but not many. I don't know how we are going to do this but, I think you are right I think we need to let the local police force know of this threat that is hanging over us and I think they need to see exactly what we are. But I think the commissioner should be the one to tell the rest of the police force as he knows which ones would be most useful and which ones to trust", replied John.

"All this pussy footing around I think all the time makes me sick. We should sort out this group first, maybe keep them here till the commissioner comes in the morning", said Connie starring at them.

"Honey we cannot keep the squad here against their will it is not wise to upset the local police force", said John sighing.

Unknown to everyone Kay had enough, she knew by watching her parents they were having a silent discussion amongst themselves. Kay on the other hand had been watching the flying squad and although there was only 10 of them they were all armed.

She thought it would be probably better to disarm them, before anyone else decided to shoot at them again.

Talbot meanwhile was thinking he needed to get in touch with someone and have John taken in to custody because surely he had gone mad thinking a Tiger was his wife.

He was privately signalling to is crew to get ready to shoot when all of a sudden their weapons vanished in front of their eyes. Even the canisters of tear gas and all their other weapons in their utility packs.

Kay was standing by the side of them glowing slightly as she had just sent all their weapons to the lock up in the mansion.

"I have removed all your weapons and you will get them back when you leave", said Kay eyeing them suspiciously.

"I knew that you were thinking of attacking us. I assure you there is no way you can win against us and I ask you to stay here and observe us if you will, all I ask is you keep an open mind", asked Kay.

"What are you going to do with us", asked Talbot.

"Well the police commissioner is coming down tomorrow to see us all and he will explain to you what is happening at the moment", said Bradley.

"We are in the middle of a violent war that if it is not stopped, life as we know it will be changed for ever with very deadly consequences", said Kay.

"I don't like this I must admit, I think you are all mad", replied Talbot.

"How can this nice white tiger possibly your wife, for god's sake it is an animal and you cannot marry animals it is against the law of nature", said Talbot angrily.

Everyone around them started laughing and a few were rolling around on the floor.

"Honey do you think you could change back so this stupid idiot can see for himself ", asked John.

"Talbot, turn this way and face me and watch carefully", Connie projected into Talbot's startled brain.

Talbot and all the others turned towards the large white tiger sitting in front of them. They watch as it started to glow red a bit and then the tiger disappeared and a tall woman stood in her place completely naked.

Connie made a pair of sweats appear in her hand and put them on.

Talbot and all the others were completely gob smacked.

For the first time in his life Sergeant Roger Talbot was speechless. He turned to his men and all of them were just as stunned as he was.

"OK, that is really weird, I have never seen anything like that before", said Benny Owens

"We have quite a few different were's here and you are welcome to walk and talk amongst us and get to know them", said Bradley.

"All I ask is that you try not to leave the compound without asking permission otherwise face the consequences. We will let you go once the commissionaire has spoken to you. But by that time I hope you will agree to help us in the forth coming battle", said Bradley.

"Fine let me introduce you to my men", said Talbot.

"This is Benny Owens; he has been with the squad for the last five years and he is lethal with any hand gun".

Benny was tall about 6 ft 3 inches and had blond curly hair, thin face and blue eyes and he was built fit and lean.

"Next we have Marshal Stevens; he has been with the squad about 3 years now he is a demolitions expert".

Marshal was very tall well over 6 ft 6 inches and looked like a body builder. He was black and had piecing brown eyes that seem to follow you where ever you went.

"Next to him we have Colin Jenkins; he is also lethal with weapons".

Colin was also tall and had very dark long hair tied up in a pony tail. He had grey eyes, he was also very tall.

He moved towards Bradley and smiled.

"Hi Bradley, how are you doing?"

"Fine, your father and your brothers are here somewhere", replied Bradley.

"I know when I phoned home a couple of days they told me they would be coming here for your mating ceremony", said Colin.

Talbot had been listening to this exchange.

"So you know Mr Black then Jenkins", asked Talbot.

"Yes, him and my dad have been friends for years and yes, before you ask, I am a werewolf and the police chief is aware of who and what I am".

Talbot couldn't believe it he had been working along side this man for the last two years and he had no idea that he was a werewolf.

Talbot turned to the next man and continued to introduce them to everyone.

"This is Peter Broadway; he has only been with us for a few months but is proving he is good with problem solving."

Peter Broadway was broad by name as well as nature. He looked a big strong strapping lad the kind you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley on your own. He had short spiky black hair and bright green eyes.