A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems that one of the women that have been rescued from Lazlo's is Queen Connie's sister according Isobel and the poor woman is in a very bad way".

"Be right with you".

Bradley pulled Kay away to the side and hugged her real tight.

"Honey, can you get your mom and dad to come over here I have something I must tell them now."

"Why Brad what's up," she asked.

"No, I better tell you when I tell your parents as this is going to come as a bit of a shock to you all."

"Mom, Dad where are you"? Kay thought to them.

"We are with the magical council in a meeting at the moment", replied Connie.

"Bradley needs you both here at the medical centre now as he has something to tell us all and he says we are all in for a shock".

"Ok we are coming be right there".

"They are on the way," Kay said.

Connie and John materialized right by Kay just then making her jump.

"What's up that you had to take us away from a meeting," asked Connie.

Bradley took them over to the bench just outside the medical centre.

"There is no easy way of telling you this, so I am just going to come out and tell you all," he said.

Bradley sat down between Connie and Kay and then he told them.

"We have just had some people come here seeking Haven from Lazlo's underground hideout and at the moment they are being treated in the medical centre. But there are three women who are in a bad way and Isobel and Nathan were just checking them over when Isobel realized that she knew one of the women," said Bradley.

"Who is it," asked Kay and her mom at the same time.

"It's your sister Connie, Angelica," said Bradley.

"Oh my god," said Connie. "That's not possible there must be some mistake."

Bradley held her gaze as she was starring at him.

"It is your sister Connie I promise you," said Bradley.

She got up and raced into the medical centre. Everyone else followed her. Kay didn't know what to think she had been told that Angelica had died years ago and now she was here and injured.

Kay walked slowly into the examination room. Her mom was holding Angelica's hand and weeping uncontrollably. Her dad and Bradley were talking to Nathan.

Kay just stood by not really knowing what she should do.

Nathan and Isobel slowly moved to Connie.

"Connie, you will have to leave now while we clean her up and set her broken bones," said Nathan.

"I'm not leaving her," Connie said firmly.

"If we let you stay, you have to let us work we can't wait any longer she is in a bad way," said Nathan.

"I don't care I'm staying," said Connie glowing a bit.

Kay was upset she didn't want to see the injuries that evil bastard had caused her Aunty. But something was holding her there and she moved towards her Aunty. Kay touched her and immediately she was seeing a dungeon and a little girl as well as Angelica.

The little girl was tied up and Angelica was hanging on a chain in the middle of the room. There was a very big man whipping her and laughing at the same time.

The scene changed and she saw the little girl dragged off and then the big man was back.

"I've took your daughter Zina away and you will never see her again unless you agree to help us," said the big man.

Angelica started crying she knew she would have to help them eventually but she couldn't betray her sister.

The big man started whipping her and whipping her and she was screaming in agony as he was laughing his head off.

Next the scene changed the woman was cradling her daughter and sobbing in a very dark cell with no light on at all. The daughter was about ten and was so thin and bony.

The big man came in grabbed the daughter and said, "You are wanted upstairs."

Kay could hear screaming coming from another cell and realized she was in some kind of underground hide out and seeing her Aunties past years and memories.

The scene changed again Zina was now 18 years old and still very thin in a very dark cell below the dungeon where Angelica was been held she was covered in whip marks and what looked to be like burn marks on her skin Kay then realized what Angelica was trying to tell her that her daughter was still there in the dark cell.

Kay opened her eyes and everyone was starring at her. Kay collapsed into Bradley's arms sobbing her heart out.

"Honey what on earth is the matter" asked Bradley.

"I've just seen a bit of what my Aunty has been through but most importantly, she has a daughter that is still at Lazlo's. She is being held in an underground dungeon below the one where her mother was," replied Kay sobbing.

Angelica very slowly moved her hand. "Please you have to get her before they discover I'm gone. They will torture her I know, they have tried no end of times to kill her and me but we are both immortal and can't be killed," said Angelica pleadingly.

Connie held her hand. "Angel I promise we will get her somehow," said Connie

Kay was still holding on to Bradley she felt so sad and angry for what had been done to these women by Lazlo and especially her Aunty and her daughter Zina.

"Brad we have to get her out of there before it is too late", said Kay through their link.

Brad replied, "I promise we will get her if it is at all possible".

Bradley and Kay walked out into the main part of the treatment area where the nurses and some volunteers were helping clean up the rest of the men and women that had come from Lazlo's.

Some had whip marks on their backs and some had open sores and wounds as well. All the servants seemed to be human. They all looked very scared.

Bradley spotted Arthur lying on a trolley while Lisa one of Nathan's nurses was cleaning the large laceration on his back.

"Arthur I need to ask for your help."

"Anything I can help you with I will," replied Arthur.

"Do you know if there is a girl still left at Lazlo's under the dungeon." said Bradley.

"Yes, I was going to ask you for help getting the people out in the lower dungeon. Marmaduke thinks there is about ten more prisoners down there and most of them have been there years. Some of them were brought in the same time as Angelica", replied Arthur.

"I know that Zina was born in the dungeon as Angelica was pregnant when they brought her in. I also know that Lazlo trained Zina to become his sexual toy that he would fuck on and off. He uses all the captives like that and he owns a bondage club and they are used there also".

"Oh god, he is a sick bastard", said Kay.

"Yes over the years he has got worse and is power hungry, we were all his slaves, the only ones treated with any sort of respect were his elite guards which are very loyal to him".

Brownlow was trying to think what the under ground dungeon would look like now as he had not been down there for years. He knew Lazlo kept the slaves for the club down there and that Braddock the evil bastard was in charge of them.

"If she is still there then she must be got out before tonight because Lazlo will either be back late tonight or early tomorrow", said Arthur Brownlow.

"How are we going to get her out there," asked Kay.

"I don't know but it must be done," replied Arthur.

Bradley was thinking and through his link to his Beta's and Jason he called an emergency meeting.

--------------------------------------------------

Else where.

Connie was still in the medical centre watching over Angelica. Angelica had to be sedated as she was determined to get her daughter back no matter what and had been attempting to get up and get to her.

Veronica was now in a side ward and was in plaster as her left leg was broken and her right wrist was broken also. Her back had been treated also as it was covered in fresh whip marks. So she was lying on her tummy and had been sedated.

Sally had been treated and put in another side room. She was bruised internally through been raped by Lazlo but she had been told by Isobel and Nathan that she would still be able to have children as this had been worrying her. She had also been given some painkillers and something to make her sleep.

Kay was in the office with Bradley and his Beta's and they were having a heated discussion about the rescue of Zina.

Kay thought to herself. The easiest way to get her back would be for someone to sneak in quietly and quickly grab her and get out again before Lazlo discovered anything.

Bradley was getting angrier by the minute.

"THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE GOING AND THAT'S FINAL", yelled Bradley.

"But Brad, it would be easy for me and Mom go, we could teleport into the underground dungeon get Zina and get out again unnoticed", replied Kay

"I SAID NO", Bradley shouted.

"Besides you heard Brownlow there is ten people that need rescuing not just Zina", said Bradley still very angry.

Everyone that was in the mansion could here what was going on in the office. They had never heard their Alpha's argue before and some were a bit upset about it.

"FINE", Replied Kay.

She slammed the office door vibrating the whole frame and stormed out of the mansion heading to the medical centre to talk to her mom. Kay was furious with Bradley. She wanted to go get Zina herself with her mom they could teleport there and back quickly.

Bradley tried to reach Kay through their bond but she had blocked him out. He knew that she was angry with him but, he was only trying to protect his mate. Couldn't she see that?

Kay was all set just to go off and get Zina without Bradley being their. By the time she got to the medical centre she was glowing bright red she was very angry with him.

Her dad met her at the door and tried to calm her down a bit by giving her a hug but Kay's skin was burning up badly as the anger was feeding the fire inside her.

John knew that Kay had to let the anger go or something could happen without due care.

"Come on honey, calm down please", said John

Kay wasn't listening to him she was starring at the wall just outside the medical centre all of a sudden it started to glow red and then went white hot and then it exploded with a load bang which brought everyone running to see what had happened.

John was gob smacked he knew he had a powerful daughter but this was something new even to him. Kay was now shaking all over and was saying over and over.

"Oh God No, Oh God No, Oh God No" said Kay.

Bradley got to them quickly with the Beta's and the royal guards and everyone else running towards them.

"What happened", asked Bradley.

"The wall just exploded", said Jane

Zippy and George, Bungle and Jeffery were standing around Kay trying to protect her from the throng of the pack surrounding them.

John turned round to Bradley.

"What did you say to her to get this angry", he said

John was starring at Bradley and Bradley was starring at where the wall used to be.

"We had a row in the office", replied Bradley "How did Kay manage to explode the wall like that?" he asked John.

"She was glowing bright red and starring at the wall and then the wall glowed red for a while then the bricks turned white hot and then it just blew up", replied John.

Kay was holding on to her father now and shaking like a leaf.

She was no longer glowing but she was still quite hot.

Connie came out of the medical centre and wrapped her arms round Kay so she was sandwiched between her parents.

Through their link Connie said to John "I'm taking Kay to our room, she has to calm down and she won't be able too here".

"I'm coming too".

Then just like that all three of them disappeared.

Bradley again tried to reach Kay through their link but she wouldn't listen to him.

After Kay and her parents were gone Bradley was starring at the place the wall had been and couldn't believe it had just exploded like that.

Maxamillion put a hand on Bradley's shoulder.

"You know you are going to have to be careful with Kay for a while until her powers stabilize otherwise this kind of thing will keep happening when she is angry", he said.

"Has anyone ever been able to explode walls and things before now", asked Bradley.

"No, not that I know of anyway", replied Maxamillion.

"I will have to check with the magical council, but I'm pretty certain this has never happened before".

Just then Isobel came out of the medical centre carrying her little blue jar of paste she uses on Kay.

"Bradley, Kay is with her parents in their suite and they have managed to calm her down some, she has some new blisters on her back and needs this paste, but I cannot leave Angelica at the moment", said Isobel.

"Don't worry I will take it to her", replied Bradley.

Bradley walked back to the mansion and up to Connie and John's room. He was wondering what he was going to say to try and calm this situation down.

Bradley tapped on the door and the door opened and John looked at Bradley.

"You had better not upset her now, as we have only just managed to calm her down".

"I won't I promise, I've got the cream for her blisters off Isobel, can I come in please", asked Bradley softly.

Bradley knew that he had managed to not only upset Kay but, her dad was none too pleased with him either.

John led Bradley over to the couch where Kay was lying with her head on a pillow. Her mom had put a cloth on her head and was trying to keep Kay calm.

"Honey, I'm sorry for shouting at you. I just want to keep you safe, you mean the world to me and my life would be over if I lost you", said Bradley gently rubbing his knuckles on the side of Kay's face.

Kay turned her head to face Bradley tears were slipping down her face.

"I know you want me safe and I know you love me but, when you shouted it brought back so many memories of when I was growing up. Helen was always shouting at me and locking me in the cupboard under the stairs.

"All I want is to help rescue Zina and get her home to family that can take care of her. I cannot imagine what sort of life she has had for the last eighteen years been shut up at Lazlo's, it must have been terrible for her", said Kay with tears streaming down her face now.

Bradley couldn't stand to see Kay cry like this he loved her desperately and he picked up and put her in his lap rocking her back and forwards and running his hands up and down her back in a soothing way.

"You know Bradley as much as you don't want Kay to help rescue the remaining people at Lazlo's I think it would be a good idea to take her and me and John as well ", said Connie.

"No it would be better if we just took my beta's and maybe some of the warriors that are still here from the surrounding packs", replied Bradley.

"And how will you be able to get there and back before Lazlo returns. It took Arthur Brownlow and his men the best part of two and half hours to get here. I think this should be done quicker than that in case he returns while we are there", she replied angrily.

Bradley knew Connie had a point and it would be better to get this rescue over and done with quickly. But didn't she understand that he was just trying to protect his mate after all they were going to Lazlo's hideout to rescue these people. What if was a trap and they caught Kay what then. His thoughts were going round and round in his head and then he realized Connie was waiting for a reply.

"Fine then, you can all come but at the first sign of trouble Kay teleports back here is that understood".

Kay was still lying in Bradley's arms listening to her mom and Bradley argue but when Bradley said she could go she hugged him and kissed his neck over his bite mark she had given him.

"Bradley I think it makes sense that my parents and I come with you all we can teleport in and out faster than you can drive over there", said Kay softly to him.

Kay knew all this arguing was not only upsetting to her but, to Bradley as well. She also knew that her mate was only trying to protect her. But she hoped that he would not be too protective of her and what she knew must be done for the better. Kay had a feeling that things were about to get complicated. She couldn't put her finger on it but something was about to happen that would cause great problems for everyone.

Kay, and Bradley, John and Connie went down to the office and met the Beta's and warriors and Marmaduke there as he knew where on Lazlo's property the under ground entranced to the lower dungeon was.

--------------------------------------------------

Lazlo's Meeting off World.

Lazlo entered the building as they came through the port hole he had created to get there.

This world was called Drayton; it was home to all sorts of evil beings and monsters. Drayton was a funny world as the sky if you could call it a sky, it was red and there was very little light on this world.

Lazlo had a castle here because he was known as Sir Lazlo the Evil here on Drayton.

His castle was built entirely of black marble with black marble walls and floors in every room.

The guards of the castle were nothing like anything you have ever scene before, because they were not human. They were massive white beasts with great big horns on their heads which was only bit that looked remotely human and wings that were hidden from sight until needed. The guards were all covered in armour and their hands and feet had lethal claws on them that could strip a man of his skin in a few short minuets. They were called Threshales and you would not like to get on the wrong side of them.

Lazlo entered the castle.

"Master welcome home sir", said Wilberforce.

Wilberforce was a squat little man in his early sixty's and he bowed as he spoke to his master.

"Has Herbert and Langston arrived yet", he asked.

"Yes they are downstairs in the Lab with Muller", replied Wilberforce.

"I shall be in the lab for a while with them and don't want to be disturbed for anything do you understand Wilberforce", demand Lazlo.

"Yes sir, I shall see you are not disturbed", he replied shakily.

Lazlo descended the stairs heading for the Lab and Wilberforce went back to the kitchens.

Lazlo's men he had brought with him went to their barracks and to see their mates while they were here.

Lazlo entered the Lab.

"Well Muller how is project X going, do you have any promising results yet", he asked while shaking his hand.

Muller started chuckling "Well I have had a development yesterday that is very interesting and we should have it up and running very soon and then you can start faze two of your plan sir", he replied.

"Excellent, Excellent", exclaimed Lazlo, looking extremely pleased for once.

"Shall we go in the office and discuss your findings", he asked.

They all went into the office adjoining the Lab and closed the door.

--------------------------------------------------

Back at The Black Wolf Compound.

There had been a flutter of activity back at the compound.

All the people that had come form Lazlo's had been given medical treatment to those that needed it and they had been given a hearty meal.

They all had been probed in their mind by ether Connie or John and found out that most of the servants were captured from the streets of London. Most of them were human with the exception of Gary, Mark, Marmaduke, Arthur and Robin these men were all panthers.

Sarah, Samantha and Charlie were now busy getting the new people settled into rooms in the main mansion as some were feeling a bit insecure and it was decided that the main mansion had enough rooms to accommodate the new intake of families.

Ryan Crow and his warriors had now all been checked by John and all of them had submitted to a mind sweep and proven that they were indeed glad to now join forces with everyone else and defeat Lazlo the madman as some had named him.

Nathan and Isobel were still concerned about Angelica and Veronica and they had been given rooms in the medical centre so they can be watched around the clock.