A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 13

Story Info
Healing and getting settled.
10.7k words
4.73
27.4k
57

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Friends,

I'm sorry you have had to wait a longtime for this chapter but, as usual life got in the way of me completeing this chapter for last month.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my two editors Dragonfire630 and Lunarosa without their help I would be in a mess.

I have taken advice from Lunarosa and also lit have given some advice on making the Italics and Bold text appear when I copy and Past it on lit. So hopefully I have now got it right and it will be posted correctly.

I hope that you continue to enjoy reading this story.

As usual will you please leave your comments and feedback, so I know that I'm heading in the right direction with this story.

Thanks again for your continued support.

From Kay

' Enjoy '

A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch 13.

Chapter 13: Healing and getting settled.

In the Medical Centre

John was talking to Nathan and some nurses in the reception area of the medical centre when Kay, Bradley and Phillip walked into the medical centre. He saw Connie coming out of Zina's room. From the short distance away, he saw her look straight at a grievously injured man. He took a harder look at him and suddenly realised who it was. By god that is Phillip he realised as Philip limped into reception area.

His wife looked, gasped and then fainted.

Before John could move to her side, Bradley managed to catch his mother-in-law before she hit the floor. John rushed over to Connie and gently took her from Bradley's arms before taking her into the office with a couch. John stroked Connie's cheek as she came round and she stared at him, wondering whether she had just dreamt seeing her brother.

Relieved of Connie's unconscious weight, Bradley led Phillip to the treatment room to permit Nathan to x-ray Kay's uncle's leg to find out the damage done to it. Even to Bradley's and Kay's untrained eyes, in the x-ray on the light box, Phillip's leg looked like it had been broken several times previously. Two of the old breaks had not healed with the bones aligned.

"MMMMMMMMMMM your leg has been through a lot; the new break in your femur is a clean break and should be healed pretty quickly. "There and two old breaks though in your tibia that healed, but the bones and not aligned properly, so those will have to be put right by re-breaking them and setting them with pins before you will have full use of that leg", said Nathan.

Kay had followed Phillip into the examination room and was just standing by the side watching. Kay had a thought earlier as she had been talking to her mom about her fire element power and the ways she could use it. She knew that the fire element in her could be used for healing and she really wanted to try and help her Uncle.

"You may not have to use pins to mend his leg Nathan", said Kay softly.

"What do you have in mind, Your Highness?" asked Nathan.

"Uncle Phillip, can I take a look at your leg", asked Kay still speaking softly.

"I like you calling me Uncle Phillip. Yes, go ahead and take a look if you want to", he replied. Phillip wondered if Kay had inherited Connie's fire elemental magic. He knew, if Nathan did not, that if she had, Kay would be able to fix his leg without need to operate.

Kay took hold of her Uncle's leg and closed her eyes; she could see the bones in his leg as if through a haze. It was almost as if she had connected to his inner being. The others watching her saw that Kay was glowing, a warm red colour, and Phillip could feel the warmth from her hands.

Kay slowly opened her eyes and spoke. "Uncle Phillip, I can fix your leg for you, but it might be better for Nathan to knock you out while we re-break the old fractures that have healed in the wrong alignment", said Kay.

"Kay have your inherited your mom's fire elemental powers, then?" asked Phillip.

"Yes and a whole lot more," Kay replied, before continuing firmly, "I will explain tomorrow and show you a bit of what I can do, but at the moment I think it is best to fix your leg"

Phillip lay down on the trolley and let Nathan inject him with an anaesthetic to knock him out. Once he was out, Kay moved to his side and rolled up his trouser leg. Nathan took hold of the leg and Mason took hold of his body between them they managed to break and then realign the bones.

"Everyone be silent now as I must concentrate for this bit", said Kay, "Nathan you hold the leg straight and keep those bones aligned please. Before I start, make sure the outer security doors are shut and locked as I don't want to be disturbed as I attempt this." Bradley moved from her side only long enough to shut and lock the outer doors.

"Now you must not touch me during this at all otherwise you could hurt me as well as yourselves", she said.

"Yes, Your Highness we understand", replied Nathan.

Phillip was shirtless, leaving both his chest above his heart and his leg easily accessible. Kay walked to the side of the trolley. She put her right hand over his heart and her left hand on his right thigh. The temperature in the room started to rise and Kay's hands started to glow a little red. She closed her eyes and sent out her power through her hands to Phillip's leg and body. The glow slowly spread from her hands, up her arms and soon her body was glowing. The others could actually feel the heat in the room rising as Kay's fire power pulsed through her body and into Phillip, visibly entering Phillip through her hands.

Kay could see where the bones were broken and imagined them mended and unscarred again. She pictured in her mind his skin being normal without the ugly burn marks and the marks faded as the pulsing got stronger. Kay felt the bones knit together and some of the scars on Phillip's body were disappearing.

Kay remembered what her mom said about the fire element and healing spirit.

The energy had to be drawn back into her now that the healing was complete. She knew that it was now time to pull the energy back into herself and release the healing spirit that she was using.

The pulsing was beginning to fade and Kay was slowly coming back from her trance-like state. She stopped sending her energy into Phillip and removed her hands from him. She was still glowing ever so slightly when she stopped and opened her eyes. Kay felt exhausted and she knew she had to sit down and rest before she passed out. Bradley noticed how tired Kay was and went to get a chair from the corner and helped her to sit down. Nathan handed her a glass of water.

"Are you alright, Your Highness?" asked Nathan.

"I will be fine in a bit, just need to rest a while", replied Kay. "Please use the scanner and make sure the bones are in the right place now." Kay knew they were, but she also knew that Nathan would want to check.

"They look really good, Your Highness", he replied.

"Good, take him to recovery, but I suggest not letting him try walking till tomorrow, and let the legs rest for tonight", said Kay. Mason asked her if Phillip would awake with any side effects.

Kay thought for a while and then remembered what her mom told her about the side effects of healing a person with the fire spirit.

"The only thing is he may be feeling a little warm when he wakes up, but should be back to normal in a few hours", replied Kay.

Nathan opened the doors and wheeled the trolley into the recovery ward.

Meanwhile in the ward office, Connie just stared at the wall with tears streaming down her face and thought to herself; how can it be my brother; he disappeared fifteen years ago? How can it be him? How did Lazlo get hold of him? All these questions went round and round in her head.

John held Connie's hand and wondered whether she was going to cope with all this pressure. He thought that his family was complete when he was re-united with his daughter and his wife. Now he had a sister-in law, a niece, and a brother-in-law in the short space of a fortnight. Connie turned slowly to John and he put his arms around her while she was sobbing uncontrollably in his arms. She just couldn't get her head round recent events properly at the moment and everything just felt overwhelming to her.

While her father soothed her distraught mother in the ward office, Kay came out of the surgical theatre still feeling a little tired and wondering where Bradley was. She found him in reception, which was in utter chaos. Bradley was talking to the guards and giving them extra guard duties to protect the out buildings of the medical centre later that night, as some of the younger patients were feeling a bit scared. Nurses and a few extras were charging in and out with bandages and trolleys. There was screaming coming from the side ward where Kay knew Zina to be. A few royal guards were trying to keep the peace, because some of the new arrivals from Lazlo's prison were panicking a bit.

Kay decided to go into Zina's room to make sure she too did not need calming. When she walked in, a nurse was trying to clean Zina up, but every time she went near the girl with the wet sponge, Zina started shouting and hurling abuse. Kay could see the nurse was getting very nervous, and though she was trying not to scare the little girl lying on the bed, the nurse seemed to be making things more difficult rather than easing the tension in the room. "What is the matter with Zina?" Kay asked the nurse.

"Well, I have been helping out trying to clean everyone but the showers are full at the moment. Nathan asked me to give her a sponge bath and try and clean the wounds on her back, but she will not let me near her with the water," replied the nurse. "You know if I didn't know better, I'd say she has never seen water before", she said curiously.

"According to her mom Angelica, she was born in the dungeon from which we rescued her, and she was used as a sex toy from the age of ten onward," Kay whispered back.

"Oh my god, the poor girl, no wonder she is like this! She probably hasn't had any kindness shown to her at all," the nurse whispered back to Kay.

"Let me go and see whether the shower is free now," whispered Kay. She went to the showers and noticed the one in the corner that was more private than the communal showers was now empty. It would be big enough to teleport Zina there directly rather than subject her to a walk past all the people in the corridors.

Kay spotted Zippy and his brothers in reception chatting to some of the people that had come from Lazlo's and approached them. "Zippy could you make sure no one uses the shower in the corner?" she asked.

"Yes, of course Your Highness", he replied.

"Also, please assign a guard to stand out side the door. I will be teleporting Zina into that bathroom in a little while and I want to make sure that no one enters while we are there. Zina is a very scared young girl at the moment." After Zippy nodded, Kay walked back into Zina's room. The nurse still hadn't made any headway with Zina, who was now curled up in a tight ball under the blankets and shaking like a leaf. Kay walked up to her and gingerly removed the sheet and blankets covering Zina.

"Zina, we are going to take you to the bathroom now. You must have a wash to clean your wounds, so the doctor can treat you", said Kay still talking softly.

"Go away, leave me alone, you are just going to hurt me like the others did", she replied getting a little bit hysterical.

"Zina calm down, I promise you we are not going to hurt you. We are just going to take you to the bathroom to have a shower", replied Kay. Turning aside to the nurse with a sigh, Kay said, "You know I think there is only one way we can do this safely. I don't think we have much choice this time. I think it would be better if I freeze her in place and then we take her to the shower to clean her up."

"Won't she be even more freaked out than what she already is?" asked the nurse.

"More than likely but we have to get her clean, I think it is a case of being cruel to be kind", replied Kay. Kay started glowing a bit and then held her hands out towards Zina and thought: freeze .

"Now, I know you can hear me Zina, sweetheart, but you just won't be able to move at the moment. We must get you clean so Nathan can check your wounds. I promise we will not hurt you", said Kay, turning to look at the nurse. "Right, now hold on to her hand and I will hold the other one and teleport us to the bathroom."

The nurse held on, wondering what Kay meant by 'teleport.' She didn't have time to think much, she suddenly felt as if someone was trying to squash her body up in a very small space. She thought What on earth is happening to me? The nurse closed her eyes and when she opened them again she, Kay and a still-immobile Zina were in the bathroom with the single shower.

"I don't think I could travel like that all the time", said the startled nurse, "Felt like my body was being squashed".

"Yes it does feel like that the first couple of times, but one gets used to the sensation the more times one teleports from place to place," replied Kay.

With Zina now in the privacy of the bathroom, they were able to remove her clothes, and Kay could really see the state of Zina's back. It was covered in old scars that looked like cigarette burns, to the horror of both women looking down at it. Her back was a mess from the whippings she had received and there was a long laceration going from her shoulder blade down to her bottom that was very angry-looking and smelled something terrible. Open sores and blisters covered her back, some of them infected, and Kay new that Nathan would need them cleaned out.

Kay soon realized that she would have to unfreeze Zina so they could give her a proper shower. Kay thought to herself, Well this should be fun. I think the nurse was correct, I don't think Zina has even seen a shower, let alone been in one. She looked at the nurse and gravely pronounced, "We are going to have to hold her in the shower while we clean her. I think it would be better if one of us holds her under the water while the other one washes her."

With a somewhat aghast look, the nurse said, "I will hold her under the water and you can wash her. I don't fancy washing her very sore back, knowing how much it will hurt her."

"Well let's get started then, the sooner we get this over with the better, but we have to be careful not to frighten her anymore than what she is", said Kay.

Kay and the nurse removed their shoes and socks, but left the remainder of their clothes on. Kay made sure there were clean towels and a bathrobe in the cupboard before they started. They turned the shower on and got the water to a nice warm temperature and then Kay looked at Zina and thought unfreeze .

Zina started screaming and trying to pull away from them. The girl frantically struggled, convinced the water would hurt her, and tried very hard not to get under it. "Noooooooooo, please don't put me under there," screamed Zina. Kay and the nurse tried to put her under the water, but Zina was panicking really bad now. In fact Zina was screaming.

"No please, no you are trying to kill me", screamed Zina.

"Zina we are just going to wash you, the water is nice and warm and not cold", said Kay gently.

Zina was having none of it. She screamed at them. "You are killing me! Murder, murder! You are killing me!"

Kay decided to use a bit of magic to put Zina in the shower and hold her in place and let her feel the water on her skin. Kay and managed to get her into the shower with a bit of brute force. Zina was still convinced this was going to be the end of her and they were using this shower to burn her skin off and kill her. When she felt the startlingly warm and completely foreign feeling of water running down her back, Zina panicked and screamed and screamed.

"Murder! Murder! You are killing me!"

The bathroom door burst open then and Connie came in to see what all the noise was about. "What is going on in here?" Connie asked.

"Oh, hi Mom, we are just trying to give Zina a shower to wash all this filth off her and clean her wounds a bit", replied Kay. Zina was now incoherently screaming, without cease. Connie stepped into the walk in shower and put her arms around Zina. Zina sniffed, remembering that smell of the woman who'd taken her out of the dungeon. Just like that, Zina became quiet.

"I will wash her. Kay, you hold her," said Connie.

"Mom, I wasn't hurting her honest", said Kay feeling a bit uncertain. Kay was wondering whether her mom was angry with her for using her largely untrained, but naturally powerful skills.

"Kay honey, I'm not angry with you, but Zina has been through a lot and I don't think anyone has been kind to her in her whole life", said Connie. "I was told by one of the teenagers we took out of there that the prisoners were only washed with a high pressure hose and it was stone cold."

"Oh god, mom, no wonder she is so scared", said Kay sadly.

Between Connie, Kay and the nurse they managed to get Zina cleaned and dried. Kay and the nurse held Zina under the water while Connie gently washed her with shower gel and a nice soft sponge. It took three times to wash all the dirt and filth off her, and Connie washed Zina's hair four times to make sure they got all the blood and dirt out of her scalp. Zina stood in the bathroom, quite calmly now, and let Connie and Kay dry her with some nice soft towels. They wrapped the girl in a lilac dressing gown to keep her warm.

Connie made dry clothes appear for herself and Kay and the nurse before they left the bathroom; they changed before moving Zina back to her room. Kay and the nurse were feeling exhausted by this time and left Connie to settle Zina. As the nurse went to see where else she could be of assistance, Kay wandered over to the Isolation ward, knowing that is where she would find Bradley.

Bradley saw Kay and went to her, noting that she looked rather tired. "Are you alright honey?" he asked, a bit concerned as he pulled her into his arms.

"I'm fine Brad, I have just being giving Zina a shower and we had to be a bit forceful, as she was convinced we were trying to kill her", replied Kay tiredly.

"So that what all the screaming was about, she can scream pretty loudly", said Bradley chuckling, kissing Kay's temple.

Just then Nathan came over to them, looking a bit flustered. "Excuse me Alpha, but we have an urgent problem", said Nathan. After Brad nodded at him to proceed and Kay pulled out of Bradley's arms to focus on Nathan as well, Nathan continued, "When we were scanning Phillip's leg after Princess Kay healed it, we discovered a small metal disc imbedded under the skin. I removed it and noticed that it is some kind of tracking device."

His expression thunderous, Bradley said, "We had better check everyone that has come from Lazlo's for this tracking device." He got his phone out and phoned his office over in the mansion. Bradley knew Jason was fielding phone calls and securing the compound and surrounding forest by directing the warriors and guardian wolves of their pack, as well as the extra personnel.

Once Jason answered, Bradley instructed his Beta, "Hello, yes Jason? Good. Can you get on the loud speaker system and ask everyone that has come from Lazlo's to report immediately to the medical centre please"

"Yes of course, my Alpha, what is going on?" Jason asked.

"While Nathan was operating on Phillip he discovered a small metal disc embedded under his skin of his leg and I want to check everyone that has come from Lazlo's for the same disc," Bradley replied.

"Oh god, do you think such a device would track them to this compound?" asked Jason.

"It looks like a very comprehensive tracker so yes I do believe these will track Lazlo's people here", replied Bradley.

"I will do it right now," said Jason. Then, Jason mused aloud with the question that had instantly occurred to his Alpha as well: "Sir, if others do have them, the ones who are defectors but not prisoners, do you think they knowingly carried trackers here?" Neither had an answer to give as the phone call severed.