A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Kay and Bradley had their picnic, John and Travis showered, dressed and changed before heading to the Black Security office building where they were keeping Johnson. They had an armed escort in case of trouble. Everyone else showered and changed into what they were wearing to the party. With all the extra guards and guests arriving the party was going to be huge. Which is why, they set it up in the large dining room.

At the Black Security Offices

John and Travis arrived at the interrogation suite in the basement of the Security firm. "Hi Riley, how's it going?" said Travis.

"Not very well, we've been trying to get answers from him for days now, but he keeps silent," Riley answered.

"Who's with him now?" asked Travis.

"No one at the moment, he's in his cell handcuffed and secured by an ankle chain to make sure he can't escape," replied Riley.

"Where's Sebastian?" Travis said.

"Upstairs in the main security room watching him on the camera," replied Riley.

"Well, this is John. He's going to perform the mind sweep on Johnson, and then we'll have the answers we need," Travis said.

"Nice to meet you, John" Riley said while shaking John's hand. "What's a mind sweep, John?"

"Well basically, I'm going to read his mind by connecting mine to his. There will be no escape," John answered with a determine gleam in his eyes.

"Will it hurt him?" asked Riley.

"A little, because I'm forcing the information from his brain without his consent. He'll be unconscious by the time I finish. He'll probably end up with a headache and nothing else, unless he fights me a lot. Quite frankly, I couldn't care less how much it hurts," said John.

"Do you have to touch him or be in the same room as him?" Riley asked.

"Yes, I'll have to touch his forehead," John replied.

"Okay in that case, I think we'll move him to Interrogation Room One. It has a trolley bolted to the floor to which we can strap him," Riley said after a little thought.

"Is it a strong trolley?" John asked.

Riley answered, "Yes, we had it specially made to withstand very heavy objects and extreme pressure."

"That sounds fine, because he is not going to like what I am about to do much. He may even try to get physical," John said with a nod. "You can either stay in the room with me or watch it on camera."

"I think I'll go and watch it in the security room with Sebastian," said Travis.

"I'll stay with John. I want to watch him work," said Riley. "Tell Sebastian to come to Interrogation Room One for a minute and bring Derek with him, so we can get the prisoner secured before we introduce him to John."

"Right, I'll send them down to you," replied Travis.

John followed Riley into Interrogation Room One to get things ready. They made sure the straps to hold the prisoner down would be able to hold him tight. When they finished, they were joined by Sebastian and Derek.

"Lads, this is John. He's going to do a mind sweep on Johnson. It will cause some head pain, so I think it might be best to strap him to this trolley," said Riley.

"Hi John, if you don't mind me asking, who are you?" asked Derek.

"I'm Kay's father," John replied.

"Who's Kay?" asked Sebastian.

"Kay's Bradley's mate," replied Riley. He laughed when he saw Sebastian's and Derek's expressions. "I know it was a bit of shock to me as well. You'll meet her later at the party they're holding for her birthday."

"Yeah, we'll be going with you when you leave here since we have another security team that will watch Johnson," Derek said to John.

"Okay, but, after I give him this mind sweep, he won't be conscious for couple of days unless he is stronger than most. It depends on his will and how long it takes me to break through as to how long it will take him to regain consciousness," said John. "Is this room wired for video and sound?" asked John.

"It's connected to both," replied Derek.

"Fine, I'll go in the other room until you can get Johnson secured. Then we'll start," John said.

Derek, Sebastian and Riley frog marched Johnson into Interrogation Room One and forcefully strapped him to the trolley.

"He's very strong, isn't he?" said Derek.

"Yes," replied Riley, "I think we'll handcuff his wrists and feet to either side of the trolley to make sure he stays put."

"What're you going to do me?" asked Johnson.

"You'll see," replied Riley. "You should have cooperated with us early, and then this wouldn't be happening."

"Alright, we're already for you, John," said Derek.

John entered as Sebastian and Derek returned to the main security room to watch. "Right Riley, let's get the show on the road," said John.

"What're you going to do to me?" asked Johnson worriedly.

"John's going to do a mind sweep on you. Ever heard of one of those before Johnson?" Riley asked.

Johnson started trying to free himself from the trolley. He had not only heard of mine sweeps before but had watched Lazlo perform one on someone. The person was screaming in agony.

He thought I have to get free. I know that Lazlo will kill me if I tell them anything, and if he's going to do a mine sweep, I don't see how I'm going to be able to keep anything from him.

"Relax, Johnson," said John. "This will only hurt if you try and block me. I really don't care how much it hurts you. We're going to get the answers to our questions from you."

"Oh God, no. You can't do this," Johnson said disparately.

"I can and I will. Do you know who I am?" John asked. Johnson gave John a blank look. John said, "The man that you tortured is my nephew and the woman that you are looking for is my daughter."

A look of sheer terror came over Johnson's face and he thought Damn, I'm fucked. If this guy doesn't kill me, Lazlo will. Either way my life is over.

"I see you understand the situation, now. We must have the answers to our questions. Now lie still and be a good boy," said Riley laughing. He was really enjoying himself, and John had not even begun the mine sweep.

"Alright, no talking," said John firmly and put his fingertips on either side of Johnson's forehead pressing lightly. Then he closed his eyes and connected with Johnson's mind.

All of a sudden, Johnson shouted, "No, no please stop it hurts."

John chanted. He was chanting so low that Riley could not understand him even with his enhanced were hearing.

"Oh God, I can't resist," said Johnson. "It feels like my brain going to burst."

"Riley, what do you want to know?" asked John.

"Who's behind the kidnapping of Paul and why do they want Kay?" Riley answered.

John knew who was behind the kidnapping of Paul but decided to find out as much as he could about why they wanted Kay. He pushed him a little into Johnson's mind and all of a sudden he had the information he required and so much more.

By this time Johnson was screaming because his head was splitting. Johnson said, "You might as well kill me now because I'm a dead man when the boss finds out I let you know what he's planning." All of a sudden the screaming stopped and it appeared that Johnson had gotten his wish.

John removed his fingers and opened his eyes. John's eyes were glowing and his tiger was close to the surface after seeing what Johnson and Lazlo planned. He almost did as Johnson asked and killed him. He really could not believe that anyone could be that demented. It is only because he did not know how Bradley and Kay would respond that he did not kill Johnson.

He'll be unconscious for at least a week because it took me a minute to gain control of myself. I probably caused him some brain damaged. Oh well, since he doesn't have a heart, he does not need a fully functioning brain.

"Riley, have them take him back to his cell and let him rest. He will be out for at least a week," said John.

Riley, Derek and Sebastian took Johnson back to his cell and secured him. John waited for them to return with his head bowed, leaning against the wall.

"Let's go upstairs and have a coffee," said Derek. He could tell by John's posture, and that he had to struggle for control that what he learned was not good. Everyone was quiet as they left Interrogation Room One.

"You alright, John?" asked Riley.

"I can't believe how evil that man and Lazlo are," John said.

"So, you were able to read his mind, then?" asked Sebastian. "We watched you put your fingers on his forehead and chant something, but we couldn't hear what you were chanting."

"It's just a small spell to make him tell the truth," John said.

When they got upstairs, Derek made everyone coffee.

Derek thought I want to ask him what he learned, but I'm too scared.

After taking a few sips of his coffee, John said, "I'll tell you what I learned, but can we phone Bradley? Once he is on the phone, I want you to place it on speaker, so that he can hear what I have to say. That way I will only have to say this once."

"Yeah, hang on a moment, I'll ring his mobile," said Riley. "Hello Bradley, this is Riley."

"Riley, was John able to get the information we wanted from Johnson?" Bradley asked.

"Yes, he just finished, which is why I'm phoning you. He only wants to say this once, so he wants to have you on speaker as he tells us what he learned," answered Riley quietly.

"Hang on," replied Bradley. He could tell by the way that Riley sounded that what they learned was not good. Brad said, "Kay, I have to take this call. Why don't you go ahead and start swimming?"

Kay said with a pout, "If you are trying to get rid of me, just say so."

Brad said, "You know that I am not trying to get rid of you, but I really need to take this call. You are lying on the blanket naked and I can't focus on what is being said. Please give me a break and remove the temptation so that I can wrap this call up quickly."

"Okay, but you owe me," said Kay.

Bradley waited until Kay started swimming and said into the phone, "Ok, go ahead, Riley."

"Okay, I'm putting you on speaker, now. Go ahead, John," Riley said.

"Johnson and Lazlo have been raiding different hotels trying to find my daughter," John said after taking a deep breath. "To give you some background on what we're dealing with, Riley, Kay is a very powerful woman because she inherited most of her mom's powers and most of my powers too. She is a very rare tiger, a white tiger, which she inherited from her mom. Her controlling power is fire, or so we think. I am a high ranking sorcerer who is also ancient. The world has never seen anything like Kay before.

"Anyway back to what I discovered, they want to drain Kay of her powers and use them to start a war between the underworld and the humans. Lazlo's very heavily into black magic, and he has connections to the underworld. He didn't just want Paul to help him find Kay. He wanted Paul because he wants to use Paul's abilities to control people's minds on others including Kay.

"Lazlo knows that Paul and Kay aren't only blood-related but were brought up together. Because they were brought up together, they have a really strong connection to each other. Kay's only just starting to get her powers where as Paul has had his since he was little and has had time to perfect using them. If he can't drain Kay's powers from her, Lazlo wants to control Kay and therefore control her powers.

"He also wants to use Kay's powers to destroy the other races. He'll stop at nothing until they are all destroyed. With the other races destroyed and control of the underworld and the humans, he would rule the world."

"He sounds mental," said Riley.

"Oh my God, John," said Bradley, "the magical council have started to arrive. We need to get this information to them."

"I know," replied John with a sigh.

"Alpha, the other security team's here to relieve us, so if it is alright, we'll be heading to the compound in the next half hour," said Sebastian.

"Johnson's secured in his cell for the night, and John said that he'll be unconscious for at least a week," said Riley.

"Ok fine, head to the compound. We'll deal with this tomorrow. In all honesty John, I thought that you had killed the scum," Bradley said, and his anger could be felt threw the phone.

"I almost did, but I hadn't talked to you and I didn't want you or Kay angry with me," John answered with a smile.

"We'll discuss this further tomorrow because tonight is all about celebrating Kay's birthday," Bradley said.

Meanwhile back at the compound

Brad took Kay to the waterfall for their picnic because she seemed to love this spot more than any other in the compound. The spot was beautiful and very relaxing. They arranged a blanket under a tree and removed the items from the picnic basket that Charlie packed.

Brad thought I cannot believe that Kay never had a birthday party growing up. What kind of nuts were her aunt and uncle? I am so glad that we're going all out to make this party a success. I really hope that she has a ball.

After arranging the things in the basket, they decided to have a swim before eating. They stripped and were about to wade into the water when Brad's phone rang. Kay did not know who it was, but suddenly Brad was making excuses to get her out of the way, "Kay, why don't you go ahead. This is an important business call."

She thought as she pouted It's my birthday and Brad is trying to get rid of me. I know that it's a little childish, but I thought I would have him all to myself.

While she was thinking, Kay waded into the water and just stood there allowing her body to adjust to the temperature. Before she started to swim, she felt Brad's arms around her.

Brad said, "I'm sorry, but that was a phone call that I had to take. Now, what's this about wanting to have me to yourself? What do you plan to do with me? Are you going to have you wicked way with me?"

Kay began to giggle and said, "You're a nut. I'm sorry for being selfish and wanting you all to myself."

Brad said, "That's okay. I don't mind. Frankly, I like having you all to myself, too. Now, where were we before that call so rudely interrupted us?"

They started swimming in and out of the waterfall. Shortly, Kay grew bored with swimming and decided to stand under the waterfall to allow the water to massage her shoulders and back. The weight of the water on her back felt nice and relaxing.

While standing under the waterfall, she watched Brad swimming. Suddenly, she had an overwhelming urge to have him, right then. The more she watched him, the more she wanted him. She wanted him more than she wanted anything in the world. As she thought about making love to Brad, Kay got flush.

Brad felt her staring at him and looked in her direction. The look in her eye had him instantly aroused. He waded across to Kay, wrapped his arms around her waist, pulled her towards him and kissed her.

Oh God, Kay thought, he's such a good kisser. I can't get enough of his lips.

Brad slowly rubbed his hand along her waist toward her breast and bent his head taking one nipple in his mouth while pulling and twisting on the other one.

Kay thought I feel amazing. The throbbing between my legs is so intense. Even though we're in the water, I am getting really wet and turned on.

She gasped as Brad licked the nipple on each breast, with long slow strokes. Kay moaned and arched her back trying to get nearer to him.

He spied a spot by the waterfall with thick, soft, green grass. Picking her up, he made his way to it and gently laid Kay on it. Trying to give Kay the opportunity to calm down, he placed tiny gentle kisses on her neck and along her collarbone.

He thought I've never taken the opportunity to devour Kay with my eyes as well as my hands and mouth. If I can allow both of us to calm down, I think we would both enjoy a slow, leisurely exploration of her.

Once they were calmer, he allowed his eye to feast upon her. First he took in every detail of her feet. They were small and dainty, not at all what you would expect on a tiger. Next her ankles were thoroughly examined. He noticed that she had a small tattoo of a wolf on the inside of her right ankle. He said, "When did you get this?"

Kay answered, "I got that for my 18thbirthday."

Brad thought No wonder we're such a good match. She had a weakness for wolves even before we met.

He place a soft kiss on the tattoo and stated, "I never noticed it before. Let me see what other surprises you have for me."

His gaze travelled up her calves where his noticed She has nice strong calves. I don't know why that surprises me considering how fast she can run.They looked so good that he could not stop himself from running his hands over them.

He could smell that she was getting aroused again, but he was determined to complete his exploration of her body. As he stroked his hands over her thighs and stomach, he could feel her begin to tremble.

He thought She's so responsive to the slightest touch from me.

He slowly continued his journey up her body to her breasts and thought I better not linger here.

If I do, I'll never finish my exploration of her body. Sooooo, I think I will jump to her arms.

He lifted Kay's arm for inspection.

She has the most beautiful skin, not a blemish on it. I can tell that she has been out in the sun because her skin is a nice healthy peach colour with just a hint of pink. If she had been in a tanning bed, her skin would be a more of a tan colour.

He noticed that she had a perfect bend to her elbow and that the skin on it was so soft and virtually smooth.

He continued his inspection

She has such dainty wrist and hands. I just love it when she runs her hand on my chest or up and down my dick.

He checked her shoulders and noticed a light dusting of freckles and a tiny mole. Her neck was long and graceful. She has the cutest little ears and her nose turns up just a little bit on the end.

Throughout Brad's examination, Kay became more and more aroused. By time Brad examined her neck and face, Kay was ready to pounce on him. She was almost hyperventilating when she thought, Oh God, why is he torturing me? He is just looking at me and every now and then he strokes me or kisses me. He better hurry up and do something or I'm going to explode.

Finally, Brad returned to her breast.

He thought as stroked his fingers lightly across her breast, Her breast are a perfect fit for my hands. They are not overly large but could never be mistaken for being small. They are just right.

He bent his head taking one of her nipples in his mouth while playing tenderly with the other one. She tastes delicious, he thought. My cock is so hard that I am surprised that it has not fallen off. I've got to get inside her. I can't stand any more of this and from the way Kay is squirming she can't either.

She looked so beautiful he was having trouble breathing, so he took a deep breath. That breath made his wolf go berserk. The pheromones that Kay was emitting had Brad fighting hard to keep his wolf at bay. Instinctively, Brad raised his head to take a breath further away from Kay's body, hoping that this breath would contain fewer pheromones and would help him get the situation under control. When his head lifted, his eyes locked with Kay's. The amount of lust and love contained in her eyes made Brad drop his guard enough to allow his wolf to take over.

The wolf could not resist how aroused she was. He needed to taste her so badly. He grabbed her legs and pulled them apart. He did not know anything about being gentle or wooing their mate, but he knew what he wanted. He knew what he NEEDED. He needed to taste her, and he needed to taste her badly.

While the wolf and Brad fought each other for control, Kay decided to do a little exploration of her own. She removed her arms from around his neck and rubbed her hands down his chest. Once she arrived at his nipples, she started playing with his nipples earning a groan from him.