A White Whore for Black Cock

Story Info
In therapy, a new patient reveals her secret life.
4.6k words
4.3
99.7k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my therapy sessions, few women have been as able to share about their sex life as easily as Alexa. Besides this, few patients have been as self-aware. After just our first session, I realized that there are few subjects that I cannot ask about, and few questions that she cannot answer articulately and fully.

Some Caucasian female patients have alluded to a combination of attraction and revulsion when it comes to their sexual feelings about African-American men. Before Alexa, I had never had the chance to interview a white woman brought up in the South who had really plumbed the depths of her feeling about this issue.

Alexa Simmons (not her actual name, of course) is 24 years old. Her ethnicity is Irish/English. She is a very attractive young woman by any standard: 115lbs, with long blonde hair down to the small of her back, blue eyes. Measurements (she told me) are 34B-22-34. She carries herself well, with a certain feminine grace that would likely make her stand out in a room even without her obvious physical beauty. She arrived to our first session wearing a snugly fitting emerald-green dress, relatively high, open-toed heels, and tasteful makeup. Little did I know how revealing our first fifty minutes together would be. Alexa later approved this transcript for publication on Literotica. I've omitted the first few minutes of small talk. --JK

JK: It's very nice to meet you, Alexa. In our initial discussion on the phone, you were telling me that you wanted to discuss your marriage, and some new developments that are mostly of a sexual/ intimate nature? Feel free to share whatever you wish with me. Just so you feel safe, please remember that whatever we say in therapy will never be disclosed to anyone. It will never leave this room.

Alexa Simmons: Rob and I married a little over a year ago. Soon after, we moved from Kentucky to LA, and decided that some experimentation would be fun. We checked off all the items on the "Letters to Penthouse" checklist, as Rob said.

One of those things was cuckolding, me fucking another man, and both of us tormenting and humiliating Rob.

The thing is, after 6 months, he decided we were done experimenting. I wasn't.

A few months ago I got back in touch with the bull who had dominated us, and asked for more. He had me twisting in the wind, hoping he would have me again, and finally he informed me that the only way he would allow it was if I became his slave. I agreed.

No, I cheerfully agreed. I loved the idea.

For the last three months, almost any time Rob has been away, I've served Jamal, accepting him pushing me past every limit I've got. And I've loved it. I have learned to follow whatever he tells me, I can't remember the last time I've even hesitated to do what I'm told.

I've been feeling the urge to babble on about this to folks, because I'm happier than I've ever been, but since it didn't start until we'd moved, most of my friends are "couple" friends and I'm afraid one of them would tell Rob. So that's why I've decided to share with you about my other life.

JK: Alexa- please understand that I am not judging you by asking you this question: Does it bother you that you are being unfaithful to your husband?

Alexa Simmons: Not at all. That's the thing, Doctor. Instead of bothering me, the subterfuge actually excites me and thrills me no end. It shouldn't, I know...but it really does. being a slut, sometimes a whore, to all those powerful black men, and having him never even suspect...it's...well, it's very arousing. I love to have sex with black men who are very bulky, powerful-- knowing they have full physical control anytime they want is intoxicating

JK: You said this started with this Jamal 'cuckolding' Rob. Now you have pretty much continued with 'cuckolding' your husband? Can you tell me more about how this feels for you?

Alexa Simmons: What would you like to know, Doctor? About how I send my husband off to work with a kiss on the cheek, then run up to the bedroom, in the back part of my closet where he never goes, and put on the things I only wear for seeing Jamal?

He only gets a very chaste, simple kiss on the cheek. We very seldom kiss passionately anymore. But I'm already very aroused as I send him off to work. That's because when I give him his little kiss goodbye, I was already playing with myself while he was in the shower, wondering what Jamal will do with me, so I am very wet at the time... I've made Rob buy me lingerie, then wear it for Jamal...I tell Rob "oh, honey, it just didn't fit right" when he asks about it.

JK: So Rob does not get to see you in it, even though he bought it for you?

Alexa Simmons: No. He wouldn't have anywhere near a powerful enough reaction.

JK: So...you peck him on the cheek and he drives away, and then?

Alexa Simmons: I run up and start getting changed to meet with Jamal.

JK: And when you arrive, what kinds of things does Jamal ask you to do?

Alexa Simmons: One thing I really enjoy is when he asks me to bring new woman to him. I get very aroused convincing a woman who has never experienced a black man that she should try it. But usually he does not even have to ask me. I like to surprise him.

JK: I sense that you find that it is arousing to find a woman for whom an interracial sexual experience is somehow distasteful. Am I correct in this?

Alexa Simmons: Actually, yes, Doctor. When I look for a woman to bring to a black man, I'm often specifically looking for racist ones, trying to figure out ways to coax them into doing what they would never normally do. I'll be letting them know I'm on their side, that I'm sickened by the way the Negroes are overtaking this country...being their friend, telling them what they want to hear, but then mentioning that I had found one good use for them, one thing a nigger does right...

She would be shocked, but since I've been so nice and we might become friends, it would be rude not to hear me out. There's alarm, shock...that's why it's so important to be nice at first, and to mirror her. If she's divorced, I'm divorced. If she's Catholic, I'm Catholic, etc...I make it so this is the first thing we disagree on, so it's tough for her to draw that line. I know I should feel guilty manipulating a white woman like this...but I just enjoy it too much...

If I get it just right, she's interested enough. I've aroused her curiosity, gotten her a bit tingly by talking about sex, about fucking. Once I get her to come with me to Jamal's, it gets much easier to go for it- all I need to do is be supportive, protective...

JK: So you call ahead and tell him...what?

Alexa Simmons: I ask permission to bring him a woman.

JK: You make it happen right then, before she has time to think...?

Alexa Simmons: Yes, if I left her on her own, doubt would kick in, and it might not happen.

JK: So...does Jamal shake her hand? Make conversation at all?

Alexa Simmons: No, he just greets us, lets me introduce her and try to convince him she's worth taking.

JK: While she listens?

Alexa Simmons: Yes, I stay with her every second, holding her hand every step.

JK: But she has doubts? She's racist. She's considering being sexual with black man in the next few minutes? Even though she's married and does not like Negroes?

Alexa Simmons: Yes, she has doubts, but I am helping to set them aside. Even so: by now usually her feet are dancing across the floor, she's gripping my hand tightly, she's horrified by this Negro but somehow, against her whole world view, she's aroused.

But my presence is a comfort to her... I wouldn't be there if something bad was going to happen-- I'm her friend, right? Once I've convinced Jamal she's worth it, we all go up to the bedroom...me pulling her just a little, as she realizes it's actually about to happen. I sit on the bed next to her, and pull her close, letting her know I'm here, she's safe, even as I reach under her skirt and touch her lightly through her panties. Her nipples are usually erect and shoving hard against her blouse—right through her bra, if she's wearing one. I'll brush against them with the back of my hand, give them little tugs, keep her occupied... She'll usually part her knees for me by now...gives me access. She's biting her lip, still a little unsure.

JK : You are touching her a lot by now... helping her decide...

Alexa Simmons: Yes, Doctor- I am. I'm also holding her just tightly enough to create a psychological anchor, a subconscious urge to not leave. I pull her head closer to me and whisper "Don't even look at the filthy negro, just look at me—you are going to feel soooo good". And I'm touching her-- she can't help herself any more. I lock eyes with her, position her so her ass faces Jamal...I'm easing up her dress for him. Then I'm spreading her cheeks, helping her to prepare... When he forces his cock in, she bites my shoulder, so carried away she doesn't even notice he didn't bother with a condom.

JK: I see. Doesn't Jamal or his friends sometimes find women on their own- or do you always begin these...relationships?

Alexa Simmons: Oh, no- I'm not always the one who finds a woman. A few of the guys always call me when they're breaking in a new girl. They say I know just the right mix of sweet and dirty talk to convince them.

I'm not jealous when Jamal has me help him with another woman: in truth it is very arousing for me-- particularly the new ones. There is such a mix of sexual tension, excitement, and nervousness-- it's this chemical mix that, for me, is completely addictive. I love the experience of bringing a woman to niggers, guiding her to become a slut for their most twisted desires, seeing her cry and scream and cum all at once. Knowing she hates them, but can't resist them.

JK: She is unsure, reticent but curious? Am I correct that you WANT her to feel that revulsion and fear, Alexa?

Alexa Simmons: Yes, it actually turns me on to see that confusion in her eyes. She just needs me to help her get over the revulsion, the fear-- to let her know it's all right to let a nigger's cock up inside her, to let my friend use her. These women have usually been curious, wanting to try, but when they see the reality, they need a lot of handholding. I need to be their friend, the more mature, knowledgable woman, guiding them to what they truly need even if it's scary. It sounds crazy in the circumstances, but I feel like I'm helping them become the women they'll be, like I'm improving their lives.

But the truth is, doctor, that I am very much doing all this to turn myself on. I'm getting wet just telling you about it. May I continue?

JK: Yes, Alexa, please do. I find your story very interesting.

Alexa Simmons: If the guys have called me to come work on a new girl, There are two moments that occur, almost every time, with every new girl, that I probably sound evil for enjoying, but I really do get turned on. I'll introduce myself, give her a hug. Usually she looks nervous, but now she looks less tense-- she's glad to have another woman there.

JK: Does she feel safer now?

Alexa Simmons: I think so. When I walk in, she shows a bit of relief in her face- it's not just her alone anymore. Going home with a black man seemed so forbidden and erotic and exciting, but then she looks around and realizes- she is alone, with a huge negro, muscular and powerful and wanting to fuck her, and all instincts tell her this is scary, it's wrong, who knows what he could do? So another woman feels like she has some safety.

But then as I'm smiling and touching her, telling her how lucky she is, and it dawns on her who I really am. I see it in her eyes: she suddenly sees that maybe I'm actually not her friend—I'm there at the behest of the Negro who is now watching us both. She wonders if I'm really all about assisting in getting her to acquiesce, her cunt to open up.. . She shows this moment of fear, at realizing that I'm not the comforting safe zone she'd thought.

It makes me wet to know that if I do my job, she'll be a slut soon. I'm going to draw her into becoming a whore. I'm going to turn her, manipulate her, and then-- guide Jamal's fat black prick right into her hole. So I love that moment just before I calm her down and help her overcome that fear.

JK: It turns you on to corrupt her? But if she's too reticent... does she try to change her mind?

Alexa Simmons: A few times she's said she needs to go pee, thinking she'll have a few minutes alone to collect her thoughts and maybe even back out. But I know this ploy, so I show her where the bathroom is, and slip in along with her 'to powder my nose'. I just want to have girl talk, you know? But really, I won't leave her alone to think it through. Instead I'm still touching her, smiling at her: I keep a little controlling pressure on, caressing her, keeping her on point...

Usually, we emerge from the toilet with me holding her hand, drawing her out. I'll have chatted her up-- convinced her there's no harm in trying it just once.

When we come out, Jamal is watching. I'm still reassuring her, staying close to her, touching her, warming her up. I whisper in her ear that she'll love this, she just has to give it a try, and then with one hand I start taking her clothes off. At first, she'll push my hand away once or twice, but I'll keep talking, comforting her, urging her on. I'm starting to ease off her clothes... a gentle start, me kissing her a few times, talking more...by then she'll let me start stripping her

JK: Let me see if I understand your point of view on all this, Alexa: You feel she knows what is going to happen, and that she wanted this when she agreed she'd come over to this big Negro's house. And you are just assisting her with her fears and inhibitions?

Alexa Simmons: Exactly. I know what she really wants to have happen to her- but there is so often a little bit of panic in her eyes. The first time it's going to happen, she's afraid- and with good reason. I know that Jamal will hurt her soon, and I want to see that. She'll be crying in my arms as soon as he penetrates her and starts roughly fucking her like a piece of white meat. Some of these girls look so petite and delicate as Jamal towers over them..,

But I 'm convinced she'll be grateful, even obsessed, later. She's just on the edge of becoming a true whore for black cock. But at this delicate moment, I have to get this young thing to place her faith in me. She's going to get fucked pretty hard.

(I must share with the reader that by this point in the session, I was, against my own better judgment, getting very sexually aroused. I was lubricating freely, and was avoiding changing the cross of my legs because the sound of my pussy lips opening and juicily shifting might alert Alexa to the fact that I was having a physical response to her share. I was also thankful that I was wearing a short blazer, as I could feel that my nipples were fully erect. My nipples are rather thick and pointy and long when I am sexually aroused, so the blazer kept them from looking obvious to my patient. I kept still, and tried to keep the conversation focused on Alexa and her needs.)

JK: So she's naked now? Do you...umm... stimulate her, get her, um... get her ready?

Alexa Simmons: Yes, doctor, I do. Once I've stripped her completely, got her naked, yes, by that time we'll be kissing, stroking each other. I'm stroking her kitty and clit, she's opening her thighs and getting wet and slick.

The second thing that always happens that I love:

She's become comfortable with me, believes in my support, she's forgotten the fact that this imposing man is clearly my owner and the only one I answer to. She's totally naked and vulnerable- I'm stroking her clit, got her on her back, and now I'm getting her ready. She's looking down between her legs where I'm holding and playing with Jamal's cock. This sweet thing is wet for it and eager, gripping my hand tightly as he steps closer to her little wet cunt. Seeing a woman become so aroused that she does things she would have found horrible not too long ago, there is a power in that. She's afraid, yet really ready now.

Then I smile and explain "This is your first time. And this first time with a married woman, honey, my master likes to go a different way." And I get her to turn over, push her butt up... now I'm whispering to her that Jamal is going... to take her ass first.

Now she's really afraid-- which I love. She's breathing hard, quaking... Jamal has a huge, thick nigger prick. She's seen it in my hand, has been asking for him to fuck her. But now she knows where it's going first. The little bitch knows it's going to hurt, but we now have her in a state where she will accept anything. Against her better judgment, this huge nigger is going to spread her asshole with his fat hard black prick... I calm her a bit, sweet talk her again, somehow trying to stay calm myself, though the truth is my hand is shaking and my heart is pounding as hard as hers. I guide Jamal's drippy prick to her asshole. I spread her open and fit my man's fat black dick to her little white hole...

She will begin to bawl and moan as Jamal pushes it in. Now she's past the point of no return. It's like she's splitting open. The sight of his black cock sinking, jamming her...as I help with all this, I'm pretty much cumming myself.

With Jamal's huge black nigger cock sliding in and out of her tight, clutching asshole, the wife is now in a world of revulsion, pain, and joy. Most women are so confused and crying and cumming-- so much pleasure and pain and mixed emotions. Especially when you add in the racial element, this kind of fucking crosses all kinds of wires. I love it when she needs to hold me tight, literally crying on my shoulder as she takes Jamal deep in her ass, shaking, really losing it- perhaps for the first time in her life.

Is it wrong, Doctor, that I like to see them cry as well as cum?

JK: I'm not sure my feelings are key here. Do you feel it's wrong, Alexa? Do you cry and yet enjoy it, when Jamal does this kind of thing with you?

Alexa Simmons: I don't know if it's wrong, but I do know what makes me wet. Yes, I really do enjoy seeing her break down as he forces that fat, erect nigger cock up her tender little shitter. As for me—yes! I love the release I feel when Jamal takes me. I cry, yes. I love the fear and the excitement of never knowing what he might do to me the next time we meet up.

I don't know if this is already obvious to you, Doctor, but the African American community loves to gang-bang white women. I am a gang-bang whore, I really am. But aside from being group-fucked by a bunch of black men myself, my biggest thrill comes from leading a new woman to this pleasure. Wives, mothers, daughters... I like to turn them into sluts for niggers.

JK: I see. Tell me more about that, Alexa?

I often help preparing a new friend with her first gangbang, too. Most times, I'll meet up with a new wife (they are so often married) a few times after her first black experience one on one, her introduction to niggers making her open minded to a lot of things-- including other women. I use that intimacy to build our friendship, and to make her consider me more trustworthy as I sing the virtues of being used by more than one at a time.

Once the day actually arrives that she's going to be banged, in many ways it's the same as her first black experience. She's nervous, reluctant now that it's actually about to happen, and she needs me near for support. She's always glad to see me, her good friend. I think this is funny, because I'm not really there for her at all. I'm there because I want to see the boys shove their cocks up her ass and her mouth...

Often, we meet up and I help her dress for the occasion, and we drive over together. This nice white wife is all dressed up like a hooker because that's what the boys like. Usually she just thinks it will be just two guys. She thinks she's ready for them, but if I prepared her just so, underneath she's on edge- that's what makes me wet and thrilled to be with her. I love helping her walk into the room, knowing she's going to take multiple nigger dicks. She never knows how many men will be using her until she walks in, with me holding her hand. There might be a dozen guys there! Now she's embarrassed, scared, trying to pull her skirt down or top up to cover herself. I'll try to keep her focused on me at first to keep her from panicking, as the huge Negroes start stripping down around her.

12