A White Whore for Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JK: And her fear is an aphrodisiac for you?

Alexa Simmons: Oh god yes. Why does her fear make me so wet? Fear is similar to more positive emotions in sex- the heart pumping, the breath moving faster. Different sides of the same coin. It's almost a given I'll have to do something with her to help her calm down—I'll be kissing, stroking, reassuring her. Whispering that she's going to so love this...

Usually I'll stroke and caress-- first gently, but soon I'll be fingering her. I'll really get her blood pumping enough to not worry any more. Sometimes I'll get her almost to an orgasm-- then I'll give the guys a nod, let them know to take her. When they start moving on her, I make an effort to at least hold her hand, as I get pushed back by the crush of them, taking her down to the ground, going to work on her...

As they penetrate her in every hole, I'll cheer her on, tell her she's doing great as guys shove their cocks into her, begin to get rougher...I'll always let her know I'm there with her, and so she can just enjoy. I'll hold her as she cries and the tears flow again, even as one nigger after another forces their cocks into her crying mouth. Even as they start calling her names, slapping her, spitting on her...she'll be crying, gagging on cock, cock in her cunt, up her asshole... but with me holding her hand, she finds the strength to enjoy it.

After a while, I'll cheer the guys on too, tell them to pound her harder, make her squeal, but I always go back to supporting her, telling her what a good little white whore she's becoming. Every hole has a cock in it. She is crying, overwhelmed by the interracial gang-bang...

After this day, she'll never be the same. Her husband will never satisfy her again- she'll need this now- like a drug. She'll be back for more gang-bangs, a new whore-- owned by niggers that don't even care about her except as a set of soft, tight holes to shove their cocks into.

By that point, I'm so turned on I have them add me in. So while I'm still holding hands with my girl, I'm soon getting fucked just as hard as she is. If I manage to not have a cock in my mouth, I'm either begging the boys to fuck us both deeper, or telling her what a slut she is now... until I start cumming. I don't even have to mention how the usual finish-- the two of us licking each other clean...

JK: I see. Thanks you, Alexa, for sharing this window into your world. I have one more question, and then we will have to stop for today.

So here is my question: After all this sexual behavior and after all these men have had their satisfaction on you and your 'friend', how do the guys leave? Do they say goodbye to you or the young woman who is, I assume, lying on the floor, naked and covered with spit, sweat, and loads of male ejaculate? Are they nice to either of you at all? Or is that not part of the treatment...

Alexa Simmons: Definitely not. They blow their load and either ignore her or give her a goodbye spit/slap/ "thanks, cunt". Doctor- are we really out of time already?

JK: Yes, I'm sorry to say. There is more that I think you would have liked to share?

Alexa Simmons: But we also have next week, right?

JK: Correct, Alexa. Same time?

Alexa Simmons: Yes. Thank you, Doctor! I feel much better now! Next week, then!

I don't mind sharing with you now that as soon as Alexa left my office, I needed to masturbate immediately. I was imagining myself as one of the young women that Alexa had manipulated and tricked into being painfully penetrated by a group of large, rough-handed, uncaring black men. Yes, I imagined crying and moaning in her arms, and I imagined the pain as Jamal forced his huge erection into my asshole and hurt me.

But even as I came (very forcefully, I might add) I was already wondering if all her stories were true, or was my new patient making much of this up? I noted that she had not really discussed her own sexual treatment by Jamal, but concentrated instead on discussion of bringing other, uninitiated women to him. As I pulled up my panties and straightened my clothing, I made a mental note to be more skeptical in future sessions. -JK

12