A Whole Day

Story Info
A retelling of continual use.
8.1k words
4.15
46k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silk_LAWN
silk_LAWN
10 Followers

He liked to keep her off guard and unbalanced... thought she trusted him completely she never knew where he was going to take her next or what he was going to require her to do. Require, you might ask...and to that you would receive the most positive and affirmative answer of yes, require. He owned her body and soul...she was his to toy with, command and use in every way his pleasure desired.

He often kept her naked... even in non-sexual times. And often kept her open and displaying herself for him. In fact presently she was sitting on the settee, ten feet from him with her legs spread widely so he could view her open pussy whenever he wished while he worked at the pc. Neither spoke much...he was busy with his work, glancing up occasionally to make sure her humiliation in the position she was in did not wan and she was always quiet when she burned with shame.

Something was coming later... she felt it. She had no idea what...he did not have to tell her a thing... and in fact he rarely told her what he intended for her before it began... but she knew he was planning something.

"Place your hands between your legs and hold open your labia for me please."

She looked rather startled at the shameful order but obeyed him nonetheless. And he enjoyed her embarrassment. She looked shy and timid when he treated her in this way... she hesitated often still but always obeyed no matter what he required of her ...but she never got use being displayed, even if he was the only one viewing her. It was not that she disliked it so much... his pleasure was paramount for her, but she could not get over being totally naked and under scrutiny. She mind warred within itself...pleasing him, wanting to cover herself... pleasing him...etc...back and forth.

She raised her feet, placing her feet on either side of her on the settee and slipped her hands down between her legs...with her hands on either side of her pussy, she leaned back and opened herself fully for him. She blushed slightly and could not look at him. Was there a more humiliating position?

As if reading her mind he said with a grin, "You know I could make it worse for you..."

She looked at him to see if she could figure out what he meant... what could be more embarrassing...he had total control now...what could he mean???

He left her displaying herself like that for several minutes while he went on working, glancing over one in a while and smiling at her. And she occasionally shifted her bottom in her seat from agitation. Her arousal began to show in her movements and she became wet and glistening. Her nipples hardened and she could feel them tingling... suppliant for his attention.

He saw them as well and chuckling, he rose from his chair and went to the bedroom, coming back with clover clips. She held her same position as he toyed with her right nipple...pulling it forward from her body and pinching it sharply before he clipped the jaws around the hardness of the little pebble. She gasps loudly as the steel bit into her tender flesh. He gave her no time to adjust and pinched the other nipple then clipped it tightly too. She moaned pitifully and her eyes had a begging appearance in them which he ignored as he toyed with the chain, pulling it, jerking it, causing her pain from its movement. Finally he reached into his pocket and pulled out a double clip... Attaching one end to the middle of the chain, he reach down between her hands and grabbed her hood ring, and then clipped that to the other end of the clip. She slumped her shoulders forward to relieve the pressure on her nipples and clit but he would have none of that.

"Sit up straight..." And when she did and winced, he returned to his chair and began to work again. The pull on her clit and her nipples was tight and the pain acted as an aphrodisiac to her mind... she began to pants slightly with need as an orgasm began to built. Her fingers ached to touch her clit but without permission she did not dare and she would not disturb his work to request permission no matter how much she wish to climax.

He gave her so much to think about in the quiet of the room... her nakedness, her nipple and clit tension, her position of display. She did not know what was causing her growing orgasm to build most... But she could feel the wetness between her legs grow and make her hands slippery as she continued to hold her pussy open for him.

Nearly fifteen minutes had gone by since he clipped her and he again rose and walked to her. Testing the tension of the chain dangling from her nipples, he yanked a couple of times and then, released her clit from the clip. She hissed air between her clenched teeth and then cried out softly when he unclipped her nipples and eased the jaws away. Blood poured back into her nipples. The tingling sensation became a burning searing pain across her breasts and she knew it would build before it subsided. And she suffered through the pain even as it excited her.

Without a word he watched until she focused on him again and then walked back into the playroom. When he returned he had an inflatable in his hand and a vibrator. The inflatable was lubed all ready and she knew immediately he was going to insert it in some area of her body rather than just tease her with the sight of it...

"Remove you hands and lie back"

She obeyed and he immediately applied the tip of the inflatable to her anus and began to push slightly, giving her no warning. She cried out and tightened against the intrusion but he insisted with a bit more pressure and she forced herself to relax and accept the invasion. He forced the slippery but large thing into her fully and then held it deeply in position as he inflated it half a dozen times. Her body rejected the unnatural object and her muscles began to flex, trying to expel it but with the increased size of the plug, it was firmly imbedded in her.

"Sit back up and spread yourself again for me."

She awkwardly regained her sitting position and spread her pussy lips once more for him as he stood before her, watching. When she settled her weight back on her bottom she could feel the disturbing bulge inside her fiercely and it made her uncomfortable...but she decided not to tell him because she knew he actually recognized that all ready and it did not matter to him...his enjoyment was in her discomfort. He had taken her to agonizing hell before and prized every minute of her torment. This pressure inside her was nothing compared to what he could do to her.

Then he reached down between her hands and inserted two fingers into her pussy, pushing against the plug in her bottom and manhandled it around. Widening his fingers he expanded her pussy opening, continuing to apply pressure as he waited for her to voice an objection.

"Oh Sir it hurtssssss," she whined softly. That was what he was waiting for and he immediately introduced a third finger and stretched her further. She cried our but ceased complaining to him, understanding he meant for it to hurt and as always letting her know he owned her.

"And does that hurt as well then? Shall I fist you now with that large plug in your ass? This is not the best position for you to be in for me to drive my fist into you but I think I could manage it... shall we see?"

He laughed when he saw the fear and stimulation in her eyes. His authority over her always excited her... He could feel her pussy muscles gripping him in spasming contractions and knew he could bring her off at that moment with little effort but he was not done toying with her...and he still had work to do.

He withdrew his fingers and wiped the wetness from them on a nearby towel and then tossing the vibrator down beside her, he walked back to his desk and sat down.

As he worked he occasionally made comments or asked questions to keep her mind going.

"Are you wet?"

She was.

"How does your ass feel?"

Over full and uncomfortable.

"I rather like having you ready for a session like this, even when I cannot participate entirely."

This made her think of her total surrender to him whether he was actively participating or not...she was still his to do with as he wished ...anytime.

She was startled out of her obedient frame of mind suddenly when he said, "Pick up the vibrator, turn it on and apply it directly to your exposed clit... Pull your hood back totally out of the way."

With one hand she grasped the vibrator and flipped the toggle on the side of it causing it to pulsate as her other hand eased back the clit hood, exposing her hard swollen clit to the air and his sight. She timidly applied the quivering protrusion to her displayed clit and moaned loudly at the electricity that shocked though her body.

"Re-inflate the plug four times now." He said knowing the pressure had deflated in her tight backside and she had become accustom to its size and force anyway. She was crying at this command but obeyed him slowly, screaming out at each trauma she inflicted on herself. Torturing herself was an ordeal he had not often subjected her to but he rather enjoyed her distress while he continued to work.

He knew the following things and received great enjoyment from them... One she hated being displayed... Two, she would obey him no matter what he commanded of her, sometimes with greater motivation than others but still she would obey him...and three, the sounds of her torment where making his job a lot more pleasurable for him.

She whimpered loudly because the pain of direct contact on her clit was nearly unbearable... pain fought with pleasure in her body. She threw her head back and cried out as the pain won out and then the pleasure fought back threatening to explode into an climax...nerve endings fought with physical desire and she withered around on her seat which moved the plug in a maddening thrusting manner inside her, further stimulating her sexually.

Finally he finished his work and turned all his attention toward his sex maddened submissive. She was vaguely aware of his undivided attention now but was still struggling to master the sensations coursing through her body. He saw her bounce around on the settee as if there were hot embers burning under her and smiled as she fought herself before his eyes. He watched her hip thrust forward obscenely...such a lady normally and he had the power to transform her into a wanton slut.

She began to implore him to permit her to come and yet he remained silent. Her exhibition was enjoyable to him and he had no desire to end it. And yet from his mind sprang a new idea and he smiled as he commanded her to stop.

"Remove the vibrator from your clit and turn it off."

She protested him sounds rather than words but he knew what she meant. Pulling her from the settee, he pushed her forward towards the playroom, rather harshly in responses to her less than submissive tone of voice. She could be very defiant when she wished to orgasm and was denied and he meant to break her of that. Maybe the time had come for a lesson in appropriate behavior with one's Dominate, he thought. He swatted her sharply on her still fully ass to hurry her forward and she yelped in a most disagreeable fashion. Yes, it was definitely time that she learned her orgasms were not hers to determine.

Once they were both inside the playroom he smacked her ass sharply once again and then slammed the door. She still had an attitude and whirled around to face him with a look of rebelliousness on her face. She did not like being ripped from near pleasure and it showed. He had been too soft on her and it was about to come to a halt immediately.

He grabbed the stool from the corner and dragged it to the bedside where he slammed it to the floor with a thud. Grabbing her arm he pulled her to it and forced her to kneel on it and then lay her body forward over the bed. Her ass was raised elevated in the air and she suddenly began to regret her insubordinate actions.

"You want to come, slut?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Oh right you call me Sir now but only a second ago I saw that look on your face. I OWN YOU!" He roared. Seldom had he ever raised his voice to her in a session and rarely did he ever show any temper towards her at all but her actions where getting ludicrous if she thought for a minute he owed her her orgasm. And she knew from the bottom of her heart she was in deep trouble now.

He reached down and again inflated the plug until she moaned in real discomfort and then pumped it twice more so she was so stuffed full she could barely breath for the pressure of it. Then he walked to the wall and selected his most lithe crop. Without warning he pelted her ass twice with strong vigorous blows. She shrieked out piercingly in blinding searing pain. Then he left her there sobbing into the duvet.

When her sobs quieted, he spanked her forcefully with the flat of his palm, continually hitting the welts his crop had placed on her backside and she struggled only one to protect herself with her hand. He growled and she pulled her hand back under her and cried into the bed again.

Her ass was a blaze of glowing colour... bright crimson where he spanked her and deepening purple with scarlet edges where the crop had landed.

"Now stand before me and we will see what sort of bitch you wish to be now."

She scrambled off the bed and stood as he directed... Her legs spread and her hands behind her body so his view was unimpeded. Tears stained her cheeks and her eyes were red from crying. She sniffled occasionally and could not lift her eyes to meet his in her embarrassment. She had just been punished she knew and with very good reason. He reached down and probed her pussy with his fingers, finding her sodden with her moisture.

"Do you wish to defy me again?"

"No Sir"

"Are you sure...your drenched pussy tells me you like getting your ass beaten."

"Yes Sir, I am sure."

"Well then I shall have to find something else to beat, I suppose. Back on the bed now ... face up and spread this time."

She knew immediately he was going to spank her pussy...or crop it...or paddle it...actually she had no real idea which but she knew she was going to get her pussy assaulted until she screamed. Fear coursed through her again. She wanted to escape this horrible usage but knew there was no place to hide from his punishment.

She scrambled back onto the bed with her arms raised over her head and her legs spread widely open, displaying her gaping pussy to him. He quickly cuffed and secured her wrists and then cuffed her ankles and tied her legs to the upper beams of the four-poster bed. Her thighs were stretched apart widely and her ass was elevated off the bed. She was totally exposed to his ministrations. He selected a paddle from his collection. It was slender and elastic, and whistled as he swung it through the air. Lying open her labia, he then swung downward and struck her uncovered pussy with medium force. Again and again he spanked her pussy, upper thighs until the blood rose under her skin, and the entire area glowed with bruising redness. She squirmed and bucked on the bed in her restraints, and wailed her pain at her full voices volume.

When he was satisfied that she was tender and aching in her most private area, he pumped the plug once again, causing her sobs to deepen. And she lay there hiccupping with tears streaming down her face...still naked, still exposed, still bound and still very full.

"You have had that plug inflated in your ass for about 40 minutes now slut...would you like me to remove it?"

"Oh yes please."

'Oh you do not have to call me Sir anymore...is that it? No I think it will stay there for a good part of the rest of the day...in fact I may give it some company...your pussy seems to be empty at the moment and not too long ago you were begging me for attention for your pussy, weren't you?"

"Noooooooooooooo...oh God nooooooooooo!" She looked wild-eyed at his suggestion.

"No? Now I am sure I heard you asking me to come earlier... Didn't you? And you just told me no and again did not bother to call me Sir...hmmm, now what shall I do about that. Yes I think your pussy does need filling... "

Having her in this convenient position all ready, he simply dropped the paddle and lubricated his hand with KY jelly. She knew what he was about to do and screamed out her beseeching protests. She could not bring her thighs together though she tried and she could not conceal the access way to her cunt. Her ass was all ready overly filled and suffering with the pain of being stretched for extended minutes. She was nearly wild with fear that he was going to fist her then and there. And he stepped in between the V of the legs and held his hand up to her... she screamed in fright as he lowered his hand very slowly towards her open cunt and smiled at her. She could not break eye contact with him. Suddenly he touched her pussy and then quickly removed his hand.

"Mind fuck," he said. And she recoiled in overwhelming relief. It did not last a second because he replaced his fingertips on her pussy opening and formed a pointed cone with his hand, and then began to push into her slowly. Screaming and wrenching her body trying to escape the inescapable she bucked her hips up and down, trying to get away from the pressure that was not filling her pussy. This only served to force her sex more firmly onto his hand...and he was laughing at the mind game he had played on her moments before. He continued to push his hand into her as enjoyed her shrieking screams as his knuckles reached her tightest part. Then he stopped and held them there, stretching her further, filling her body as it had never been filled before. With his other hand he released some air from the plug and then drive his hand completely into her pussy before refilling the butt plug completely. She was instantly begging him to take his hand out and in the same breath begging him for permission to come. He began to rock his hand deeply inside her, bludgeoning her cervix, making her sexually crazed with pain and passion. Her pussy muscles griped his hand almost painfully to him but he ignored the intense pressure while he enjoyed the heights of mastery he now had over her.

Without deflating the plug he withdrew his hand and she moaned loudly which then turned back into pleading screams when he entered her swiftly and fully again, driving his fingertips straight into her swollen cervix. Setting a rhythm he began to fist fuck her like this... totally out and then swiftly back in. His hand was getting tired but he was not weary of hearing her sing her begging song for his ears and so he moistened his other hand with the moisture that was pouring from her cunt. First one hand entered and then the other... back and forth, sometimes not even bothering to open his fist as he entered her. She threatened to pass out but he saw she was too alive with sensation and desperate need for that ...she pleaded with him for an orgasm but he denied her...she begged him to stop and he ignored her completely on this point. Her tortured pussy was ruby red from the beating he had given it and full with the pounding he was now administering. When he felt she was going to climax despite his lack of authorization, he withdrew suddenly and left her open, begging for more and wanting.

While he cleaned his hands, he checked thoroughly to see if she displayed any rebelliousness this time and though she was not openly insolent this time, he still thought he saw less than passive submission.

"You are still not happy with my decision not to allow you an orgasm, darling. We are going to have to continue your training on this."

He untied her, rubbed the circulation back into her arms and legs and then bade her to stand before him again. She tried to look and act willingness and obedient...she rose from the bed and assumed her position before him with downcast eyes and graceful elegance. Her legs though sore were spread and her hands were clasp behind her back... she raised her breasts for his view and stood still, in anticipation of his pleasure.

silk_LAWN
silk_LAWN
10 Followers