A Whole Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, my dear it is time I turned my attention to your breasts for a while... I have lashed your ass and pussy and that seemed to tame you somewhat but it is still not enough."

She looked at him with apprehension but said nothing, knowing there was nothing she could say. He gathered her hands, recuffed the leather restrains together, and then tied them to a rope hanging from the ceiling. Rising her arms above her head he secured her hands and left her in standing bondage while he went to his toys collection once again and selected a thuddy flogger. Blindfolding her, he then stepped away from her and began swinging his flogger in wide figure eights. When he was pleased with his rhythm and timing he began to connect his strokes with her breasts. She instinctively raised her face upwards to avoid the taws and this thrusts her breasts forward for his wickedness. He worked until he broke a sweat and she was beginning to space out into subspace. This was one of those times he did not wish her to soar out of reality so he stopped and replaced the flogger with his crop once more. Using the slapper at the end of his crop he turned his attention to her hardened nipples. One slap and she was back to earth and he had her full attention once again. He punished one nipple harshly and then the other in turn. Her breasts were colouring up just as her bottom and inner thighs had... rosy red with blemishes of bluish bruises. Wetness smeared her thighs as her pussy dripped.

"Now would you like to come for me?"

"Oh yes please."

"HMMMMM...no Sir again...denied."

And she began to cry at her mistake and his refusal. He walked around her body, flicking the slappers on her ass, between her legs and again back on her breasts. Other than listening to his movements she had no idea where he was strike her next but it did not matter... he would not allow her to climax and she had disappointed him. When he was finished he released her, took off her cuffs, pumped up the inflatable once again and then walked away from her.

You will wear that plug in your ass for the rest of the day. When I decide I wish to have my tea I may allow you to remove it... And yes, this is a punishment. You have not pleased me as you might have today and there fore you are not going to receive your pleasure and will be penalize for my disappointment in you. I rarely actually punish you and you have become forgetful of your verbal respect for me and insolent in your attitude. Perhaps this is my fault for being so lenience with you in the past but it will stop here and now. Do you have anything to say?"

"No, Sir"

"Any objections?"

"No, Sir."

"Then thank me for guiding you in my methods, please."

"Thank you, Sir"

"Better. Now put on your watch. You will come to me every fifteen minutes so that I can check the pressure in your inflatable. Miss by even a minute and I will use the crop again."

She shivered and nodded her head.

"Then make me a cup of tea first and then when you have served it to me, get dressed...jeans and a long shirt over them, and trainers please. We are going for a walk."

And he left her to do it. She awkwardly walked to the kitchen, naked and with the bulb from the plug bobbing on the back of her legs. Turning on the teakettle she readied his cup and hobbled to the frig for the milk. Slight cramps roll through her belly as she bent to the frig but it was minor and served only to remind her of her punishment. After she had served him his tea and lit a cigarette for him, she dashed into the bedroom. When she appeared before him, she had dressed and washed her face, reapplied her make up and brushed her hair.

"It has been fifteen minutes, Sir"

"Turn around then."

She turned and he lifted her shirt, exposing the bulb of the inflatable just outside the waistband of her jeans. He pumped it several times until she rose up on her toes and he felt the pressure of the bulb stiffen. Knowing he had injected just enough air into the plug, he pumped once more for good measure and then dropped the bulb and lowered her shirt. He was amused when she checked her watch again as he guided her towards the front door. And as they left the house she noticed he was carrying his crop. They took the car... he held the door for her and she gingerly seated herself on her full and very tender bottom. Then he drove to the parking area he used whenever he went walking in the woods.

Along the way he began to talk about the session he had just put her through... Mentioning her nakedness and her unprotected pussy and ass... telling her how he flogged her breasts and had her tied in each position. She made no comment but coloured red with embarrassment with each wicked thing he brought up. He wondered aloud what someone would say if he showed them her marks and she gasps aloud at this suggestion. He asked her how her bottom felt and all she could respond with was the word full. He describes possible scenarios for removing the plug and then using her ass for his own pleasure before returning it to its proper place. She looked at him with shock and fearful horror, hoping to see he was teasing but not really sure he was.

Every bump in the road along the way also reminded her of her condition. She ached with soreness and with left over desire still. By the time they arrived she was in a state of worry and humiliation again and yet her jeans seemed damp to her. She was a confirmed masochist for this man. He could do nothing to her that would not make her want his pleasure. He could bring her to outrageously intense orgasms and she wanted to be near him and do whatever he required. Even the mind games were a wonderfully lovely bonus.

He parked the car and came around her side to open the door and assist her out. Then he reached into the back seat and retrieved his crop once again. When she eyed it and then him, he said, "Of course I am going to bring it with me... did I not say you would feel its sting if you missed telling me the time every fifteen minutes?"

"Yes...Sir, you did."

"Then get your ass up the bank and let's go for our walk."

She turned and tried to hurry up the small bank before him, hampered by her soreness and fullness. When they reached the main road she nervously looked at her watch and then looked around. He laughed knowing it was nearly time again and seeing her nervousness that someone might be around to watch him adjust the pressure for her.

"It is time again Sir."

"Then turn around for me and pull up the back of your shirt."

She did, her eyes still scanning the area for other people. He pulled her attention back to him completely when he began adding more air to the inflatable and she gasps audibly. She bent forward ever so slightly at the waist to relieve some of the strain and sighed just as audibly when he dropped the bulb and allowed her to pull her shirttail back down in place.

He was enjoying her discomfort and asked, "Do you think anyone saw you?"

Nervously she looked around again and then looked up at him. He was smiling and she only shook her head no.

"Well perhaps someone will happen along next time."

Dread filled her eyes and he chuckled.

"Will you allow the fifteen minutes to pass and take your cropping or will you tell me and have someone wondering what I am doing to the back of your jeans? And do you think you will raise up on your toes when I am filling the inflatable in your ass like you have all morning?"

She wished he would talk about anything else in the world but this right now but did not say anything. He laughed aloud and she blushed. They walked on and she kept the time for him. He swished his crop through the air and topped of the heads of weeds with it. When they arrived at the lake they sat and had a cigarette... he plopped down and she sat gingerly. And only once thus far was there anyone in view when her time came... Walkers across the lake did not seem to notice but she was not sure and did not like them even in view from a distance.

But as they began to walk again after their cigarette, they both could see three older fellows coming towards them in the distance. She looked nervously at her watch and then back again at the approaching strangers. Judging from the distances between them she was pretty sure they would be passed when the minutes ticked by but it made her nervous just to think otherwise.

"Now what do you suppose they would say if they happened to see you with that bulb exposed? It is a pretty sure thing they would not know what it was but do you think their curiosity would get the best of them and they might ask? And should I explain to them what it is or should I allow you to do that. It would be rude not to answer their question, don't you think?"

He was mightily enjoying her mortification at the very idea of having someone...complete strangers know. Luckily the strangers passed with a nod of greeting and she still had 45 seconds before she had to inform him of his time. And more fortunately the time never approached again at the same time as strangers came their way. So they finished their walk and headed back home.

Immediately inside the door he said, "Strip." And she removed her clothing, hoping against hope she would also be relieved of the plug but it was not to be. "A cup of tea lease as soon as you put away your clothes." And he walked into the house. She again made his tea in the nude... and served it to him at the same time she told him the fifteen minutes was again up. He inflated her before drinking his tea because it was so hot anyway and then directed her to sit and display her pussy to him once again. She did... tenderly touching herself and holding her labia open for him as he simply sipped his tea and watched her. "I think it is time for a nap... but first do you still wish to come?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good ... go into my bedside table drawer and get the dildo."

She looked worried but did his bidding for him... and when she returned he motioned her into a sitting position again and waved for her to lie back some more and spread her legs further. Then he simply said, "Use it on yourself while I watch."

She, in her disbelief, shook her head no and his look became stern with annoyance.

"Use it!"

She immediately obeyed and placed the head of the dildo against her sore pussy lips, wiggling it slightly to gain access she closed her eyes against his gaze and began to slide the thick plastic shaft into herself. Slowly she slipped it inside and then withdrew it without much eagerness.

"Fuck yourself, slut."

She responded by picking up the tempo and was soon thrusting the awful thing in and out of her pussy. When finally the pleasurable sensations over rode the humiliation of masturbating herself in front of him, he smiled and stopped her.

She groaned in unfulfilled passion and he simply said, "Do you know why I stopped you?"

"No, Sir... please let me continue."

"What time is it slut?"

Her eyes immediately widened in recognition of what he was saying and she quickly looked at her watch.

"Stand up and go to the playroom."

She obeyed immediately, knowing she had missed the time and not wanting to risk his annoyance more. He followed her in holding the same crop he had been carrying on the walk.

"Place your hands on the footstool."

She did.

"Spread your legs widely...maybe I can hit your pussy when I crop you this time." She cried out at the thought but did as he said. He picked up the bulb, laid it on her back, and then stepped back. Knowing what was coming...knowing the searing burning sting that was soon to come to her made her shake slightly. He ignored that and raised his arm, only to immediately swing the crop forward and land it lashing bite firmly on her lower bottom. She screamed out loudly and then hissed air through her teeth as the blazing pain tore through her ass. Then he dropped the crop and grabbed the bulb, pumping it rapidly until she screamed again at the renewed girth. The inflatable never stayed full...it always leaked a bit and each time he refilled it she felt like her hips were being forcibly widened.

"Now get up and lie on the bed...spread yourself."

She obeyed instantly. He walked over to the wardrobe and came back with a rather large rubber elongated ball on a rope...the kind one finds at pet stores...and she know what he had bought this particular toy for.

"I have always wished for you to sleep with your pussy full and now that your ass if full as well this will be a bonus for you. You will like this won't you slut?"

What could she say...to agree would be a lie and to disagree would earn her his displeasure again. She was so sore from earlier and so uncomfortably full all ready. She simply lifted her hips slightly as if inviting him to do what he was planning on doing anyway. Seeing she was still wet, he considered not lubricating the capsule shaped plaything and then decided safety first and thoroughly applied a thick coat of jelly over the entire thing. Then he opened her labia with his fingers and steadily inserted it... Being ruthless as he needed to be in get it inside her without prolonging her suffering overly much. When he had it firmly in her, he jerk on the rope to make sure it was completely imbedded beyond her opening and then motioned her to slide up to her place on the bed. He stripped off his own clothing and pulled the covers back to get in beside her.

"Spread your legs ... I will fit myself in around you while we nap."

"I do not think I can sleep like this Sir."

"Like what?"

"Neither filled as I am nor spread like that, Sir."

"You will now or you will tonight. That decision is yours."

And he cuddled in next to her with one leg over the top of her right leg as she opened her thighs widely. He kissed her... The first since she has disappointed him during the session and it relaxed her mind though did little for her body. And then he covered them both and closed his eyes. He did not sleep immediately but instead roamed her body with his hand...adjusting the air in the pump once again, pressing between her legs to make sure the plaything was in place and pinching and pulling at her nipples. It all seemed to sooth him and he continued until at last he fell asleep with his hand on her pussy. She linger in consciousness longer, her body sending shape signals to her brain telling her she was being used roughly and she began to feel worry for herself. Then her submissiveness took over and she began to understand and value what he was doing for her. The remaining bits of her own power and belligerent behaviour were being stripped from her through his guidance. He was showing her once and for all that he indeed did own her and her attitude must reflect his possession. She had been very wrong to demand an orgasm earlier...or to even expect one. Her body was his... And she was able to drift off to sleep beside him.

He awoke her an hour later, asking for tea...and she willingly hobbled to the kitchen to get it. And returning with it she politely asked permission to use the bathroom.

"Do you think you can release with that plaything pressuring your urethra?"

'I do not know Sir but won't you take it out please?'

"No but take a towel and place it between your spread legs on the floor and let me see you try."

With her new feelings of obedience she nodded and did as he ordered. Her mind still objected but she schooled herself to be accepting of his shocking ideas. And thought she tried, he had been correct in his opinion that she would not be able to release.

"Sir I cannot."

"Will not or cannot?"

"Cannot Sir, I am sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about then, come here."

She walked over to him as gracefully as her full private areas would allow and he pulled her into his arms. Purposely he added pressure to her lower stomach for a few minutes and listened to her moans softly into his neck and shoulder and then he pushed her up and settled her on her hands and knees on the bed. He slipped out of the bed and gathered the towel in on hand. Releasing the last of the air in the plug, he gently pulled it from her body and though she was glad to have it out she still gasped when the fullness left her. Relief was short-lived because only seconds later she felt something entering her bottom again... Something not quite as wide but longer...definitely longer as he thrust his cock into her. She steadied herself, knowing she was about to be fucked anally by her Master. He did a thorough job of it too... taking his time, applying ruthless thrusts when it pleased him and long strokes when he fancied. She burned from the friction of his cock as much as she stung from his earlier paddling and the wicked searing of his crop. He was using her once again... and she felt every breathtaking sensation of it. When his thrust became harder and faster she knew he was close and tightened herself for his pleasure. He thundered into her bottom one final time and stayed motionless. And she dared not move either ...allowing him his ecstasy.

When he began to caress her back with his fingertips finally she knew he had come back to her and began to wish he would pull out. He didn't... instead he stayed connected to her until he was only in a half hard condition and then he released himself deeply into her. She has all ready felt the heat of his ejaculation deeply within her bottom and now she was feeling the sizzling steamy gushing as he filled her with his personal enema. And though she had resolved to accept anything he wanted of her, she had never felt to intensely used in her whole life. It never seemed to stop but when he was finally done he press her head and chest down onto the mattress leaving her ass high in the air and left her there for a few minutes. The warmth and fullness built up in her belly as the liquid seeped through her. And her own need began to intensify. He slowly rubbed her stomach to prevent her from cramping and finally when he felt she had accepted his gift to her well and long enough, he inserted the inflatable one last time and blew it up, preventing her from releasing him until the proper time. Then he gently turned her over and lay her down on the bed on her back. She automatically spread her legs for his... out of habit and out of love. And he grabbed the rope and as gently as he could, pulled the rubber capsule from her pussy. Even as gentle as he was she still screamed out in pain as it slipped out of her much battered pussy and he began to sooth her by rubbing her clit softly. She whimpered.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and he swore, but put his robe on and answered it nonetheless, leaving her naked and full on the bed, desperately wishing to use the bathroom but knowing she was trapped in the room until he came back. She could hear the voices from outside the room, male voices, but could not understand the conversation. It seems to go on and on...and she suffered...trying to think of anything but her need. She had to release her own bladder and urgently wish to release what he had given her. With her fingertips she began to draw slow sweeping circles around her own distended tummy...trying to relax the fullness of him and the tightening urges or her own. She closed her eyes and drifted in her thoughts to anything other than her threatening situation.

And this is how he found her when he returned. He watched for a few seconds and then went to her. The pressure on the side of the bed brought her out of it and she beg him in a small voice for permission to go to the bathroom.

"No my dear, I wish to watch you do your most intimate natural function before me...please stand back up and release yourself over the towel for me."

Impatience got the better of her and she complained loudly. He arched an eyebrow and hauled her off the bed roughly at that. Cuffing her quickly, he again had her in standing bondage before she could once again criticize one of his requests. He quickly placed a clamp on her urethra and walked over to the wardrobe yet again. From it he withdrew what looked to her like a small hanging pot with chained extending from four sides of its rim. Avoiding the long handled of the clamp he tied her ankles and spread her legs widely. Then he knelt between her legs and attached the four chains, one each to each of her labia rings with small clips. When he was done, he stood again, leaving the small pot hanging underneath her heavily stretch her labia downward from her body. She was nearly hysterical in her sobbing and he rather enjoyed the sound of it. Pinching her nipples and pulling them sharply away from her body brought her sobs to an end then and he had her full attention.