A Whole Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to obey me and release yourself while I watch you? Because if you are I will release the clamp I have gripping your pussy..."

She nodded and begged him to release the awful crushing clamp. Instead he slapped her breasts several times until she cried out. He was sure he heard sullenness in her cry and slapped her face once. She was so startled at this she simply stared at him.

"Now calm yourself and ask me politely to perform for me properly."

"Please Sir will you free me from the clamp so that I may release myself while you watch?"

"Good girl." And he reached under her and slowly eased the clamp jaws open... rubbing her with his hand afterwards as he would any area he had taken a clamp from. She was wet and her clit throbbed against his hand...he almost felt he could feel her heartbeat through her engorged clit. Then he left her, returning to the bed where he sat and lit a cigarette.

"Ok, now"

She did not have to strain... she was passed the point where she considered this a base act of humiliation...she body simply took over and she began to release. The sound of the hot stream hitting the vessel between her legs echoed through the room and with each ounce she put into it, the pressure on her labia intensified. Soon it became a matter of dreading more weight and not being able to stop her stream. A low whimper from her throat amplified rapidly into a full-throated scream of pain as she continued to add more and more weight to her gravity stretched pussy lips. He could actually see her labia between her legs, drawn down tightly and thin in their lengthening tautness. The pain must be fierce he thought... And it was ...she continued to scream loudly, not even begging him for mercy...just concentrating on the pull from her body...the sensation like none she had ever felt before. Finally she was empty and the vessel was full. Somehow the thought of no more weight soothed her enough to allow her to stop screaming...tiny whimpers once again took over and then they too finally subsided. Quiet and stillness reigned over the room as he watched and she stood there with her hands suspended over her head and her labia suspended under her body.

He thought to himself...I have done this...yes it may have been done before but rarely I am willing to bet. I have accomplished something few others have even thought of. Look at her. She may have fought me but I would not change that though she need not know that. Yes I am pleased with this days work.

Without a word he went to her and carefully kissed her dry lips, then the unhooked the vessel and released her hands from the rope. Guiding her slowly to the bathroom, he handed her the vessel to empty and then helped her sit and then left her, telling her to finish and then shower.

She did as he said... Knowing somehow he was happier than he had been all day. And as the hot water eases away some of the soreness from her body and she felt deep love for him.

Once she was clean and dried she returned to him and he one last time bade her to spread herself before him on the bed, where he toyed with her clit until she begged him permission for an orgasm...and he granted it. She soared out of her mind into the heavens only he could create for her. And he held her.