A Whole New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you still wearing clothes?" she asked, shaking her head, "Bath time is naked time."

He smiled and pulled off his shirt, walked over to the edge of the tub and pulled off his boxers.

She smiled as his boxers hit the floor, seeing his big cock hanging between his legs. "God, that thing is beautiful baby." she whispered.

Stepping over the edge, he sat down in the big soaker tub next to her. She turned and slid her arm behind him and laid her face on his broad chest as his arm went around her shoulder. Her other hand immediately slid down to his cock and began rubbing it gently. She looked up at him and they kissed; a soft and caring kiss that went on while the tub filled around them. She reached up with her foot and shut the water off and the room got suddenly and noticeably quiet. They looked at each other and laughed uncomfortably, neither of them used to being naked in a tub with someone they had just met.

Finally Karen broke the silence, "Is this as awkward for you as it is for me?"

Nodding with a grin on his face, he whispered "Yep."

"I've never done anything like this before." she whispered. "I've never even slept with a man on the first date, much less after five minutes talking to him in a bar."

He shook his head, "Not since college."

They both smiled, neither wanting to say anything that would mess this up.

They continued kissing. She continued to softly stroke his cock under the warm water. She slid around and climbed on top of him, pressing her clit on his nearly hard cock. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she looked in his eyes as she moved her hips slowly and felt his cock respond. She grinned and kissed him, "I wasn't kidding, I'm gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

Rising up she reached down and positioned the head of his cock in the opening of her pussy. Her eyes stayed focused on his as she slowly lowered herself down. "Holy FUCK!!" she squealed, her eyes widening as the head pressed inside her, stretching her pussy like never before. She breathed in deeply then exhaled and continued to push herself down the shaft gasping "Oh FUCK, FUCK, so big baby!!" But she didn't stop; she kept pushing down until the full length of the massive cock was inside her. She could feel the head pressing against her cervix and felt stretched beyond belief. She sat that way for a few minutes, kissing him, her tongue probing his mouth, moving her hips slowly in circles realizing that she was the one that was going to get fucked like never before.

She moved slowly up and down his cock, getting more and more ambitious as she got used to the enormous cock inside her. A couple times she pushed it too far and felt a little twinge of pain but it was worth it as the feeling was nothing like she'd ever felt before. It wasn't long before she could feel an orgasm starting to build and she responded by pressed down hard and grinding her clit against his pelvis. This made the head of his cock press hard against her cervix and caused waves of pleasure and pain to wash over her. Her arms extended and she laced her fingers behind his head, her elbows pressing against his ears as she began to shake and moan. "I'm gonna cum baby!!" she panted, "Your cock is so amazing." Her head pulled back and her body pressed harder against him. She screamed out as an orgasm washed over her.

Her body began to spasm again and she shook hard, her pussy clenching hard on his cock as she came and nearly collapsed on top of him. She wasn't about to stop though and as soon as she had any breath she rose back up and started riding up and down his cock again. The water was beginning to cool so she moved her lips to his ear and whispered, "It's getting cold baby, want to go to bed?"

Dave nodded, "Sure hun."

Grinning, she slid off his cock and sat back before standing and stepping out of the tub and grabbing a towel. He stood and stepped out. She wrapped the towel around him and dried his shoulders. She slid the towel down and dried his legs and butt before carefully running the towel over his balls and finally his cock. She smiled at him and quickly dried herself as well, taking his hand and leading him to the bed.

Kissing him, she turned him around and pushed him back on the bed. She placed her hands on his chest and climbed up on top of him, on her knees, her pussy hovering over his stiff cock. Leaning forward onto her hands she slid down slowly onto his cock, her head rolling back as it pushed deep inside her again.

Her hips began to move slowly, up and down the length of his shaft and in slow circles. Her eyes stayed focused on his. "Like the way I fuck you baby?" she asked in a soft whisper.

Her soft, sensual voice sent a chill down his spine and he moaned, nodding and whispering, "Yes, feels so good."

Up and down his shaft she moved, still not taking her eyes off him. She moaned softly. She saw the expression on his face begin to change and she began to move a little faster. She could see him getting closer and slowed again, a wide grin crossing her face as she worked to prolong his orgasm.

He moaned and reached his hands around her waist, spreading his fingers over her perfect ass and began pushing up into her as she slid up and down his cock.

"Inside you?" he whispered breathlessly.

She nodded, biting down on her lip as she felt another orgasm starting to build.

His fingers dug into her flesh as he felt a gush of warmth running down his shaft onto his balls as she came again. He let out a loud moan and pushed his cock up as he began to cum.

She rode out her orgasm, whining softly and clenching her pussy on his cock as he filled her with his cum. As the sensation passed she collapsed onto him and kissed him, both of them smiling, out of breath. His cock slid out of her pussy as she moved slightly forward and she let out a little sigh.

They kissed for a few minutes then she rose up and smiled, "Thank you."

"You're thanking me?" he laughed.

"Yeah" she giggled, "That was amazing."

She leaned down and kissed him, "I need to go home."

"You can stay if you want Karen." he said.

"I was thinking about it, but I think it's better if I don't" she whispered as she slid off the bed and went back to the bathroom to clean up a bit.

He got off the bed and went back into the outer room and picked up her dress and brought it back, knocking on the door. "Here's your dress."

She opened the door and smiled as she took it and slid it back on.

When she was dressed and had done what she could to make something out of her hair and makeup, she walked out of the bathroom and kissed him lightly on the cheek. Then she walked over to the nightstand and picked up a pen and note pad and wrote a phone number on it. She handed the pad to him and said, "In a few days, if you want to, give me a call." She smiled and walked out of the bedroom, slipped on her panties and her shoes and went out the door.

Dave sat down on the edge of the bed. His mind was racing again. He could see an image of his phone blinking away in the other room. He imagined Joan, sitting at home with that look on her face that she got when she was mad. He looked down at the note pad and the phone number written on it. He thought about just tearing it up right then and there, but decided to give it a few days like she had said. So he tore off the page and walked across the room and put it in his brief case and went to take a shower.

Out in the hall, Karen stopped and leaned against the wall as she waited for the elevator. She had a look of pure joy on her face. She exhaled sharply; she had been mostly holding her breath since she came out of the bathroom. She was trying to maintain a calm and controlled appearance while inside she felt like a teenager with her first crush. She was already hoping he would call and praying she hadn't overplayed her hand because she had no way to get in touch with him if he didn't.

The elevator door opened and she stepped in and headed home with images of Dave floating through.

12