A Whole New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if you're sure, that would be fine with me."

"Good. Now get your party frock on and let me take you out to dinner."

Adam took Rebecca to a small and intimate Italian restaurant that he had found a few days earlier and after a wonderful dinner and a couple of bottles of wine they ambled back to the hotel along the seafront. As they walked Rebecca put her arm through his and he didn't make any move to remove it. They went for coffee and a final night cap in the hotel bar before going upstairs to their room. While Rebecca went into the bathroom to get ready for bed, Adam threw a blanket, sheet and a couple of pillows onto the sofa and then stripped down to his shorts before hopping into the make shift bed. Ten minutes later Rebecca came out dressed in a long tee shirt and hopped into the bed.

"Are you okay for me to turn out the light roomy?" she said before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Yes roomy. I hope you don't snore or you'll find something being thrown at you."

"I don't believe that anyone has ever told me that I snore", she said indignantly. "Are you sure that you're going to be okay sleeping on that sofa? You don't look very comfortable all squashed up."

"After sleeping on the ground on numerous occasions over the last few months this will be like sleeping on a fluffy cloud."

"Well if you're sure. I don't mind swapping you know. I've always wanted to sleep on something fluffy."

"I'll be fine. Now go to sleep before I change my mind."

For the next thirty minutes Adam tossed and turned trying to get comfortable enough to be able to go to sleep. In between each turn he could hear soft breathing coming from the queen sized bed. After another thirty minutes he decided there was no way he was ever going to be able to sleep on the sofa and so he picked up his pillows, tip toed across the floor and slid as gently as he could into the other side of the bed, hoping that he didn't wake her.

"I was wondering how long it would take before you gave up", she said half asleep. "Now can we please go to sleep?"

The early morning sun spilled in through the balcony door and washed across Adam's face causing him to gradually stir from his deep sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and then turned over. She was still lying there on her side with her back to him, her thick auburn hair strewn across the pillow. She must have thrown off the covers during the night and her tee shirt had ridden up showing her long legs and the firm round cheeks of her arse which looked like smooth round peaches and his first instinct was to stroke his hand over them and then kiss them. He had thought about her wearing that gold coloured mohair sweater while kneeling in front of him quite a lot while he was travelling. Now he had to admit to himself that he was attracted to her and was not naïve enough to not admit that Rebecca must be attracted to him, otherwise why would she have flown across the country to join him? Whilst Amy had been his one and only lover he knew that there had been times in their life together when women had shown they were attracted to him. Amy had laughed at him when he once mentioned that he thought one of his female colleagues was "coming" onto him. She told him that he should be flattered that women were attracted to him, as he was a handsome man, but he should remember that if he strayed with one of those women she would cut his balls off.

His thoughts about Rebecca's arse and his love for Amy put him in a real dilemma. He hadn't felt really horny since Amy had taken ill but, having Rebecca's peach like arse lying in front of him across the bed, he definitely started to get an erection. Amy was no longer there to do damage to his testicles but as the dilemma of lust over loyalty was being mulled over in his head he added another dimension; if he didn't make a move would Rebecca think he wasn't attracted to her? He was now getting into a real panic but he then thought about what Amy would say; life goes on and he deserved to be happy again. With that positive thought in his head he sidled across the bed, placed his hand lightly on one of Rebecca's arse cheeks and slowly moved it over and all around. Her feminine fragrance rose up both of his nostrils and was intoxicating. After a few minutes she rolled onto her front to allow him better access to both cheeks. "Don't stop", she whispered.

Adam moved closer and kneeled up against her to allow him to use both hands. He ran them lightly over her arse, over her lower back and waist, up her back under the tee shirt she was wearing and then down the back of her legs. She started to let out little gasps of, what he presumed was, pleasure and then spread her legs. He moved to the end of the bed and kneeled in between her legs. He ran his hands up the back of her legs and, as he approached the crack in her arse, he used his thumbs to widen the crack. He then lowered his head towards his thumbs and ran his tongue up from the bottom of her crack to the top. He continued to do this as he ran his hands up her back and then back down the side and around the outside of her arse as she groaned and ground herself into the bed.

Adam clambered off to the side of the bed and then, as he continued to run his right hand up her back, his left hand continued to caress her arse and then move down between her legs. She raised herself up to allow him better access and, cupping his hand, he ran it up and over her fanny using his middle finger to draw a line up and down her outer lips. He could feel the heat building in her fanny and the wetness starting to ooze out. Her breathing was becoming shallower and faster and, as he inserted his middle finger into her, she gasped and groaned. She wriggled and pulled her knees up towards her chest which pushed her arse higher and her fanny further out. This allowed more access and invited him to insert another finger into her. In fact she was so wet that he was able to insert a third finger and as he pushed in and out she began writhing and moaning louder.

"Harder Adam, harder", she panted as she pushed her fanny back into his fingers every time he pulled out.

Minutes later he could feel her vaginal muscles start to tense as they clenched his fingers harder and he knew that she was close to coming. He started to plant light kisses on the cheeks of her arse and that was probably enough to send her over the edge. With a huge groan she came but continued to writhe and push against his fingers.

"For fuck's sake don't stop. DON'T STOP!!" she cried as wave after wave of crashing orgasms engulfed her.

Sensing that she had finished climaxing, he slowly pulled his fingers out and watched as her breathing started to slow and she lowered herself down and stretched her legs out. Moments later she rolled onto her back and pulled up her tee shirt that was soaked in perspiration. It was the first time that he had actually seen her breasts. They were firm and round with deep pink areola and nipples like small rosebuds. Adam was definitely a breast man and he couldn't take his eyes off them.

"Hey, I'm up here you know", she said, almost indignantly, but secretly pleased at what he was staring at. She smiled and brushed away her hair that was stuck to the sides of her face as a result of the perspiration that had built up during her orgasms. "What a lovely way to say good morning."

"Good morning to you", he replied. "I'm sorry. I couldn't resist wanting to touch and kiss your beautiful arse when I woke up and saw it staring at me. I hope that was okay?" His voice was a little hesitant as he stared into her dark eyes.

"I think I can safely say that was more than okay. I have dreamed for years about being woken up like that." She was about to add by 'someone she really loved', but she stopped herself as she didn't want him to feel that she was being too forward as regards her emotions. "Would you like to join me?" She held her arms up inviting him to lie down with her and he moved up the bed and lay in the crook of her arm with his arm over her breasts. She could sense that it was too soon after Amy's death for him to make love to her through intercourse and wanted to take things slowly.

They laid in that position for what seemed an eternity as far as Rebecca was concerned. She caressed his head with her free hand, stroking her long fingers through his hair and down the back of his neck. She could feel that he still had an erection as it was hard up against her hip. Slowly she moved her hand over his shoulders, across his arm and down the side of his ribcage and stopped at his hip as she could feel him begin to tense.

"Would you like me to say good morning to you now?"

Without saying a word, his hand moved from covering her breasts up to the side of her face where he tenderly stroked her cheek. She took that to be a yes and ran her fingers gently up his erection. Shifting herself a little she was just able to get to his balls and started to stroke them very lightly, but she wanted full access to everything so she rolled him onto his back and moved onto her side. His fully erect cock was about nine inches long and deliciously thick. Her long fingers were just able to curl all the way around and she slowly stroked up and down, running her thumb over the head at the top of every up stroke.

His breathing was getting deeper and, with his eyes closed, he was moving his head from one side to the other. She gazed at him lovingly as her hands began to move faster and faster up his cock. She really wanted to take his deliciously thick cock into her mouth and deep into her throat but knew that this was a first step for him. For her this was making love but she suspected that, for him, it was just sex. Feeling the base of his cock starting to twitch and sensing that he was about to come, she grabbed tighter and stroked faster until he exploded, sending ribbon after ribbon of cum onto his stomach until the last dribbles ran down over her fingers that still grasped him firmly.

As his cock softened, Rebecca let go, rolled over and reached the box of tissues that were on the bedside table. Taking out a large wad of tissues she firstly wiped off the small amount of cum that was on her hand and then mopped up the large pools from his stomach. Without saying a word she kissed him lightly on the lips, jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom. Adam lay there with his eyes closed letting his heartbeat and breathing get back to something like normal. This had been his first time with a woman other than Amy and he wasn't sure what was expected of him in these circumstances. "Just act as you would have acted with me", he heard Amy's voice tell him in his head. "Words of thanks would be totally inappropriate. Actions speak louder than words."

Accepting that the words in his head were correct, he got up from the bed, put on his shorts that were now lying on the floor and walked to the bathroom. Rebecca was standing in front of the mirror removing her makeup. She was still naked and he stood right behind her, put his arms around her waist and tenderly kissed the back of her neck. She smiled into the mirror and then blew him a kiss.

"Can't a girl get any peace to get herself ready to go to breakfast?" she exclaimed.

Adam pulled her round and kissed her firmly on the lips. She responded immediately and opened her mouth leading him into a long and deep kiss. No tongues just affection.

"Now fuck off back into the bedroom until I've finished in here and then you can use it."

He pecked her again on the lips, gave her a large smile and sauntered back into the bedroom.

Twenty minutes later she walked back into the bedroom wearing a towel wrapped around her. She saw Adam standing on the balcony still wearing just his shorts basking in the warm morning sun staring in the direction of the ocean. This time it was her turn to walk up behind him and wrap her arms around his waist, laying her cheek against his back. She was about to say 'penny for your thoughts' but she probably already knew what he was thinking. He put both of his hands on hers and continued to enjoy the sun and the view.

"A day on the beach or do you fancy riding up the coast on the back of my bike? Or something else?"

"I've never been on the back of a motorbike so I fancy that, but haven't you had enough of riding for a while."

"I never get enough of riding. There's a bike store down the road so we can go and get you kitted out after breakfast."

He turned around to face her, stared deeply into her eyes and then kissed her softly on the lips.

"I'll be in and out of the bathroom in ten minutes so you'd better be ready or I'll go to breakfast without you."

With that he stepped off the balcony back into the room and pulled her towel away from her leaving her totally naked and exposed for the second it took for her arms to cover her breasts and groin.

She screamed and chased him into the bathroom where he slammed the door and locked it behind him. Hammering on the door she yelled "You bastard! I'll get you back for that", but all she heard back was the sound of him laughing his head off as he switched on the shower.

It was twenty minutes later, not the ten he that had said, when he emerged. He was wearing a towel wrapped around his waist and had shaved off his beard.

"Why did you shave off the beard? I liked it as it covered your ugly mug."

"I thought you may appreciate a soft jaw and face later", he replied as he raised his eyebrows and looked at her wide eyed.

"Humm. I don't know what you're thinking about but whatever it is you can forget it. Now are we going to breakfast as I am famished?"

Two hours later, after a leisurely breakfast and a trip to the motorbike store, they were standing beside his bike. She was now dressed in textile jacket and jeans, short touring boots, gloves and an open face helmet with integral sun visor. Adam smiled as he looked her up and down. A mental picture of her wearing leather jeans with that gold mohair sweater flashed into his head.

"What are you staring at biker boy?"

Rebecca's voice brought him back to his senses.

"Just wondering how hot you would look dressed in leather gear."

"I am hot, but not in the way you're probably thinking of. Are we going to get going before all you see of me is a pool of water on the sidewalk?"

On the way to the bike store Adam had instructed her on how to ride as pillion and so he climbed on, planted both feet on the ground, started it up and told her she could now get on board. She climbed on warily and wrapped her arms around his waist. He pulled away into the traffic and followed the directions to Route 1, the Pacific Coast Highway. His plan was to ride to Santa Barbara, which was a couple of hours away, stop there for lunch and then head back to the hotel. As they rode along Rebecca began to relax and enjoy the experience. She leaned back against his top box and held onto the grab handles which meant that she wasn't looking at Adam's back and was able to enjoy the scenery of the coastline. Sitting high up on the back of a motorbike allowed Rebecca to see so much more than sitting in a car and as they passed through Malibu she was able to see the beach front houses that she had seen so many times on television. For Rebecca, the ride to Santa Barbara was over too quickly. She was starting to understand Adam's feeling of freedom while riding but for her the real enjoyment was being so physically close to him with her groin pressed into his arse.

After an extended lunch they rode back to Santa Monica at a leisurely pace, stopping at the odd vista point to allow Rebecca to take photographs. They persuaded a fellow tourist to take a couple of photos of them sat on the bike with the ocean in the background and Rebecca told him that he should post on then on his blog, to which he agreed. After parking the bike in the secure garage that Adam was using while in Santa Monica they ambled back to the hotel via the seafront and stopped for a couple of drinks at a bar. As they sat drinking their cold beers and watching the sun beginning to set he leaned across and took hold of her hand under the table.

"So what did you think of your first experience on the back of my bike?"

"Absolutely brilliant. Loved every moment. So am I invited to join you again?"

"Of course you are. How do you fancy riding up into the Hollywood Hills tomorrow?"

"Well I haven't got anything else planned so I may as well join you."

"Don't sound too keen. You know I could always take the attractive young waitress who served us at breakfast. She told me the other day that she would like to join me for a ride. I presume she was talking about a bike ride but ..."

"I don't imagine that she had a bike in mind by the way she kept looking at you. And, even if she did, she certainly wouldn't look as good as me in biking gear."

She looked him square in the eye and they both laughed out loud.

That evening they went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant that had been recommended to Adam. Rebecca was wearing a very fetching short and tight yellow mini dress that accentuated her full breasts and her long legs. Her long hair was down and tied in a loose pigtail that she had slung over her shoulder. Adam noticed that she got a lot of admiring glances from men and some women while they walked to the restaurant and he felt rather pleased with himself that she was with him. The evening was warm and balmy and they sat at an outside table watching the world go by while eating hot and spicy food and drinking cold beers. Conversation centred around their road trip that day and Adam opened up about the trips that Amy and he had made over the years. He leaned across the table and took her hand.

"Thank you for coming out with me today. It was lovely to have a pillion sat behind me again."

It was well after midnight before they arrived back at their hotel room and they were both tired as well as a little drunk. Rebecca went to the bathroom first and, as she had last night, came out wearing her long tee shirt. Adam had been spending the time updating his blog with the photos that they had taken of Santa Barbara, plus the ones of them sat on the bike with the ocean in the background.

"Will you be starting off on the sofa again tonight or joining me in the bed from the start?"

"If it's okay with you I would like to join you in bed from the start?"

"Well go and brush your teeth and then join me."

Adam sauntered off to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, undressed down to his shorts and came back into the bedroom. Rebecca has turned off all of the lights except for one lamp in the corner. She was lying on her side facing away from the bathroom on the far side of the bed with just a sheet covering her at the waist. Adam crept into the bed, moved right up behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder where he applied gentle pressure so that she rolled onto her back. He smiled at her, leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. The fragrance and taste of her lip gloss was intoxicating and he ran his tongue over his lips. She placed her hand tenderly on his cheek and moved her lips to his. Their lips joined and they kissed gently until Rebecca opened her mouth wider and began to push her tongue into his mouth. Adam's mouth responded, their lips pressed hard together, feasting on each other, their tongues swirling and clashing together.

Adam ran the fingers of his left hand up her neck behind her ears and through her thick hair. She cooed and continued to do so while he kissed the other side of her neck and then ran the tip of his tongue down to her breasts. As he kissed the now erect nipple on her right breast he moved his other hand down from her neck to her left breast and started to roll her nipple between his fingers. He suck greedily on her nipples while, with her eyes closed, she continued to coo and run her tongue around her lips. Leaving her nipple, his tongue moved down her body, across her stomach and hips to her thighs, where he started to run it up the soft skin towards her hairless fanny, which had started to leak pre-cum and glistened at the edges of her labia.

123456...9