A Whore and a Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

I was walking towards the parking lot one afternoon. We only had a couple of weeks of school left and I always left early to avoid being seen by parents picking up their kids. Woodman would have the entire summer to decide what to do with me. Hopefully by the time the summer ended he's have made a decision.

I was walking to my car when a limo cut me off. A huge man got out of it. At first I thought it was Ambrose, but after looking at him I knew that it wasn't.

"Hello, Claire," he said. "I know the mechanic left you over what happened with my cousin. Have dinner with me tonight?"

"No thanks, Rudy," I said.

"So I can fuck you, for a million dollars, but you won't have dinner with an old friend otherwise huh?" he asked. "Do you want a check? Or do you want cash like the other whores?"

"Rudy, I wouldn't fuck you for a billion dollars," I said. "The money just isn't worth what it cost me. That money that I never spent a dime of, cost me the most important thing in my life."

For a moment I was afraid, and then I heard it. I was so excited that I forget about Rudy and started looking around. The yellowest car I had ever seen turned the corner and tears ran down my cheeks. The car stopped behind Rudy's limo and Ray got out. He took one look at Rudy and frowned.

Rudy was back in his limo and gone before Ray closed the distance between us. The only thing moving faster than Rudy's limo was me. I launched myself at Ray as if there was no tomorrow. If he had moved as I leaped onto him, I would have gone splat on the concrete of the parking lot. But he didn't, he accepted my hug and that made me cry even more.

"Still, attracting rich guys, huh?" he asked.

"Just before you got here, I turned him down for a million dollars," I said.

"I will never make that mistake again. I would rather live with you and be broke than have money and be without you. I know that you don't want to hear this, Honey, but I love you. I have never loved anyone except you. Ray, please come home. I don't care where you've been or what you did. I just want you to come home and give me another chance."

"Maybe," he said.

"What do I have to do to convince you?" I asked desperately.

"A very ... well I can't really call her wise, but a very in tune woman suggested a way for me to punish you..." he began.

"I'll do it," I said. "I'll do whatever you want."

He just looked at me and smiled. Then he squeezed me. And it happened all over again. I felt those same waves of warmth and love that I thought I would never feel again. I got wet between my legs the way that only Ray made me feel.

"Let's go home and we can talk about it," he said. We drove our cars home. He got there much faster and was waiting for me when I pulled up. I ran to him again and hugged him again. I was so glad that he was back that I was tingling. I wanted to be totally honest with him so I told him about my problem.

"Ray, I may have to quit my job, so if you have any of the money left, we should save it," I said.

"We have all of the money left," he said. "I didn't spend a dime of it."

Then he looked at me. "Why are you going to quit your job?" he asked.

"No one wants the whore to teach their kids," I said. "I'm going to miss being around kids." He got the weirdest look on his face.

"You want to be around kids huh?" he asked. Then he screamed at the top of his lungs. He screamed so loud that it scared me for a second. "Hannah, Tommy, get out here," he screamed. Betty's door opened and two of the cutest kids I had ever seen came out and stood by Ray.

"Ray, you were only gone for seven and a half months," I said. "Whose kids are these?"

"Ours," he said. "It's part of your punishment." We went into the house and I made dinner. After we put the kids to bed, Ray told me the entire story of how he had found the money and everything that had happened since. He had seen the video so he knew what had happened to me and he knew that it would never happen again.

I knew that it would take time for him to trust me again, but I also knew that the love between us would make that not only possible, but probable. Ray didn't hold anything back. I was really jealous when he told me about his sex with Danica. I felt less angry about it when he mentioned calling her Claire sometimes when they did it. Finally he asked me if I would accept the punishment.

"Gladly," I gushed. "Ray you said that was part of the punishment. What's the rest?" He left the room and went to check on the kids.

"Take off your clothes," he said while locking the door. My clothes hit the floor so fast it was like they had never been on. He punished me three times that first night, only stopping when neither of us could move. It was the best night of my life and the beginning of the rest of my life.

It took time. Tommy was my little boy almost immediately but Hannah was a tough nut to crack. She loved Ray, but took her time warming up to me. I cried the first time she called me "Mom." Both of our kids grew up healthy and strong and for a long time, lived in fear that Danica would show up someday and want the kids back, but it never happened.

Hannah eventually became a nurse and Tommy followed in Ray's footsteps as an engineer. Ray and I never had any other secrets from each other and we all lived happily ever after. I thank my lucky stars every day that Ray came back to me. Except for putting the kids through college and giving them a little bit of money to start their lives with Ray and I never touched the money. We donated most of it to local charities so it could do some good. Neither of us really wanted anything to do with that money because it almost ruined our lives together. Money has a way of changing things and that money, had temporarily turned me and Ray into a whore and a thief.

Edited by Barney R

The End

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers
1...67891011