A Whore at Dread Harbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deckard glanced around, spotting the Loupian stripper from before as she flashed him a toothy smile. She might help him 'blend in' and avoid making a scene. A prim man like Ararat wouldn't pay much attention to two patrons fooling around in the corner.

...Then again, he was in Corani's home turf, protected from (at least immediate) reprisals by the grace of her power and position. He could simply wait it out, stay right where he was next to Corani, and let the little mongrel get a good, long look at his old adversary.

A low, vengeful part of his mind told him that even that wasn't enough. Ararat was responsible for hundreds, perhaps thousands of victims sold unjustly into slavery, dooming them to unimaginable suffering at the hands of the very monsters he was trying to stop.

Perhaps the slimy bastard deserved something a bit more... direct.

How does Deckard respond to Ararat's unexpected arrival?

  1. Hide in plain sight. Don't cause a scene.

  1. Stay right where he is, don't bother trying to hide.

  1. Confront Ararat directly.

12