A Whore at Dread Harbor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was no creature of fetish, but rather a woman in the truest sense. She was curvy, but not exaggerated, soft but not plush. Her smile was soft, her eyes kind, almost motherly in the way they looked at him.

"I've been waiting for you, my mate." Her gentle fingers touched his face, stroking his skin. "The rest of the Pryde is gone for the evening, we didn't expect you back until tomorrow. The children have been put to bed, so all there's left to do is..." she smiled, the barest hint of naughty intent crossing her face. "Talk." She purred.

"...Goddess." Deckard whispered. His words were no hyperbole: Corani had made herself in the very image of Amfrani, the Catian Goddess of love and family.

The Catian smirked at his dumbfounded expression, breaking the quiet spell she'd put upon him. She was no longer the Goddess Amfrani, she was just Corani.

"Some clients aren't looking for a whore for the night, they're looking for a companion, for a lover." She pushed a stray, silver strand out of her eye. "It took me years to get the hair right."

Deckard looked at her, seeing the woman hiding beneath the hundred personas. He still didn't know what he really wanted from this, but he knew in that moment he wanted her.

It was too late to back out now, even if he wanted to. Corani was here, in the flesh, waiting for him. Her eyes were filled with lust. Whether that lust was genuine... he supposed only time would tell.

Corani's hand reaching down to idly fondle him through his trousers. "So what will it be this evening, Deckard? What kind of woman do you want?"

What persona does Deckard Choose?

  1. The Bubbly Slut

  1. The Timid Waif

  1. The Playful Bitch

  1. The Motherly Goddess

12