A Whore for Her Husband

Story Info
Enthusiastic cuckqueaning with a twist.
3.6k words
4.38
111.2k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed it from the moment I turned the knob on my front door and entered my home. A charged energy. A tingle on the back of my neck. Something was up. "Honey? Hello?" I shook off my jacket and threw my keys down. I walked around the corner, into the kitchen, and stopped in my tracks.

There stood Janine, cooking a delicious smelling dinner for us. She was dressed simply in jeans and a t-shirt but on her body those clothes looked sexy as hell. Her blonde hair done up in a cute messy way, her lips popping with a vibrant red shade of lipstick. She was a vision of the quintessential housewife.

Janine went to take a sip of her white wine when she noticed me standing there and she smiled. "Hey there, hubby. How was work?"

After a moment I responded, "Terrible. Better now that I'm home." I nodded at the dinner simmering on the stove. "What's the occasion?"

She turned the heat off and strode towards me. Her hips swayed purposefully. She bit her lip and threw her arms around my shoulders. "Let's call it a belated birthday present from a good little wifey." She kissed me full on the mouth with a passion that took me by surprise. It had been a few months since I'd received this kind of affection.

I pulled Janine's body even closer to me and let my hands explore her curves. Her big, well toned peach of an ass was just simply too good to be believed. I had always loved it. As our tongues tangled, I gave that ass a squeeze and smack. A little moan jumped out of her throat but suddenly she pulled away.

"What's the matter?" I asked, bewildered.

"Nothing. I'm just... not in the mood tonight." I raised an eyebrow. She was only playing the part of denial. There was something mischievous in her eyes. My face clearly still showed my confusion, so she spelled it out for me. "I'm not going to fuck you. You're not going to fuck me. I know things have been so stressful at work and I know just another boring old roll in the hay with your old maid of a wife wouldn't satisfy you the way you really need to be satisfied. You need something more intense. You need to fuck a whore."

Before I could open my mouth to respond I heard something... footsteps coming down the stairs. Heels. Clack. Clack. Clack. I turned around and actually gasped.

"Honey, this is Sienna," Janine said. "She's yours for the night."

"Hello, sir."

Sienna was a thin brunette in a black trenchcoat. She had on a thick eye liner, smokey eye shadow, and a dark maroon lip color. Before I could say anything she pulled open the coat and threw it off her. I almost gasped again. Her outfit was so deliciously trashy that it had to be seen to be believed.

She wore shiny knee-high boots with fishnet leggings under them that came up to her ass. Garter straps connected those leggings to a strappy corset that served to tighten up her waist but actually stopped just below her incredible, firm breasts. That was it. No panties. No bra. She looked out of breath and maybe a little stoned.

She eyed me hungrily before producing a small black box and looked past me at Janine. "May I give him his present, miss?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"By all means sweetheart. It's his birthday after all," Janine purred.

My mouth was still agape. I whipped my head back and forth from wholesome looking Janine to this trashy prostitute in front of me. I approached Sienna slowly like I might scare her away if I moved to fast. She held out the box before her. Her breathing was rising and falling quickly, like she was nervous.

I pulled the lid off the box and looked inside to see a black leather collar. Sienna said, "Will you put it on me, sir?"

I picked up and wrapped it around her throat. I could now see it bore big blocky letters that spelled out, "SLUT." With a little CLICK it snapped into place. At the sound of that click, a shiver ran through Sienna's entire body.

"Sienna and I talked about what you might like the most for your birthday," Janine said. I couldn't take my eyes off Sienna. "I remembered all those fights we've had about how I'm not sexual enough for you. That I don't act slutty in bed. I decided I wanted to see what you would do with a woman if there were no limits. I want to watch you use this little whore for every dollar she's worth. So I paid for her top tier package."

My mouth was dry. I could feel my cock straining inside my pants with anticipation. "And— and what's included with the top tier package?"

Sienna leaned towards me and whispered in my ear. "You get to uuuuuse me. My body belongs to you. Literally anything you want me to do or say, all you have to do is ask. I can't say no." She nipped at my ear lobe and started kissing my neck

Janine sipped her wine, unable to contain a big smile. "I'd be too chicken shit to give you THAT much control, baby. So that's why Sienna is your present. Go crazy. I'll just be over here finishing up dinner."

Janine glided back over behind the counter and resumed dinner preparation, but kept an eye on Sienna and me. My words returned to me. "Safe word?" I croaked.

Sienna shook her head.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded.

"Well then... I guess, would you mind... sucking my cock?"

CLANG. Janine practically threw down the spoon she was using to stir. "Uh uh. You don't get it. I did not pay top dollar for you to ASK if this little fucking whore would suck your cock. TELL her. COMMAND her. She is yours."

Sienna's chest was positively heaving now. I said, louder now, "Suck my cock."

Janine called out again, "'Suck your cock,' what?"

Sienna raised an eyebrow. I looked her dead in the eyes and said, "Suck my cock, bitch."

Sienna burst into a big smile, made a hungry little moan, and dropped to her knees. She had my belt unbuckled and pants unzipped in no time. She freed my cock, the hardest it had ever been since maybe I was a teenager. She cooed at it, very happy with it's length and thickness. Without another moment's hesitation, she ran her tongue all over it.

I wasn't used to such an enthusiastic blowjob. Her tongue firmly lapped at every inch of my rod. She licked at the underside by the base while letting the whole of my cock rest on her face. She moaned, "Ooooh baby you've got such a nice dick," before swallowing my balls and stroking the shaft.

"Are you a bad girl?"

"Uh huh. I'm so fucking bad. Watch how bad I am." She then proceeded to take the entirety of my eight-inch cock down her throat held it there until she gagged. She popped back off it with a gasp and stroked it a little. "Not nearly wet enough. I want to make your dick nice and sloppy." She took it down again, but then reached behind me to grab my ass. She forced me to thrust harder into the back of her throat three times.

This time when she pulled it out of her mouth, my dick was glistening with her spit. "That's better." I remembered that this was all about doing what I wanted to do, so without thinking about it, I slapped my saliva covered cock onto her face. It made a wet, satisfying little smacking sound.

At this, I watched her jam two fingers into her pussy. They slid in immediately, a wet, slicking sound suddenly filling the room as she fucked herself.

"Do you get fucking wet when I treat you like a messy whore, Sienna?"

"Uh huh. I loooooove getting all messy. I love how you paint my face with your cock."

"I'm going to fuck your face now."

"What are you waiting for? Fuck my mouth like a cunt, daddy."

She dutifully opened her mouth. I grabbed two fistfuls of her hair rammed my cock into her mouth. In and out, in and out, moans and gags emanating from my slut's throat. I looked up at Janine, who was still watching with delight. She was now absentmindedly squeezing her own breast.

"Are you having fun, hubby? Are you having fun choking that pretty little prostitute with your dick?" she asked.

I responded, "Fuck yes, baby. Oh my god she's so good."

"Slap her in the face," suggested Janine. I pulled my cock out and while Sienna was still catching her breath I hit her with a few quick open palmed slaps. She pursed her lips and moaned.

"Ooohh treat me bad, daddy. Rough me up." She took the cock in her mouth again and sucked. She moved it from side to side to let it press into her cheeks.

"Your make-up is already running, baby."

"Oh yeah?" Slurp, slurp, slurp. "Is my trashy eye-liner running down my face? Is it because I—" My cock disappeared all the way down to the base again and gagged spectacularly on it. She came back off, her eyes watering. "Is it because I'm letting this fucking monster dick fuck me up? Do I look like a fucking ten dollar whore baby?"

She continued to slurp noisily at it while i hurried to remove the rest of my clothes. She spit onto my cock and murmured, "Oh yes, master. Get naked for me. I'm going to worship your body tonight. Your body is my God tonight."

"Stand up," I commanded, now feeling very confident. She did. "Bend over the couch." She was good at following orders. "Are you ready for your spanking?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Master."

SMACK. I brought my hand down on her cute little ass as hard as I possibly could. A red mark appeared almost immediately. "Have you been a bad girl?"

"Oh yes. I'm so fucking bad."

SMACK. "Are you a whore?"

"I'm your whore, daddy. All my holes belong to you. I want you to fuck all my holes."

SMACK. "What else?"

"I'm such a fucking BITCH. I came into your HOME dressed like a trashy FUCK DOLL." SMACK "I'm in your cute little suburban house, letting you face fuck me in front your WIFE." SMACK "I'm gonna do whatever you say. And she's gonna find out all the depraved shit you've always wanted to do to her."

SMACK. I glanced at Janine again. She was positively squirming now. "Honey, do you think you'd be more comfortable if you took some clothes off too?"

Janine smiled. "I think that's an excellent idea." She removed her tee and her jeans. She had on a pristine white bra and matching panties. Again they were simple but they looked phenomenal on her tanned, curvy figure.

"Sienna, get on your hands and knees. Janine, come here and kiss me." Sienna did as she was told and Janine strode over. She embraced me and we kissed hard with Sienna smushed between our legs, my cock pressing into her face.

"Master?" asked Sienna, almost whimpering.

I broke my kiss with Janine. "Yes, whore?"

"May I lick your asshole while you kiss your beautiful wife?"

"I think that's a lovely idea, slut. You may." I resumed making out with Janine as I felt Sienna's slippery, naughty tongue bury itself up my asshole. Janine used her manicured hands to jerk my cock. I whispered, "This is incredible."

"I'm so glad your happy, baby," replied Janine.

"Sienna. Pull off my wife's panties and lick her asshole now." Janine's eyes went wide.

Sienna replied from between my legs, "I've never licked a girl before, master."

I backed away from her, bent down, and grabbed her forcefully by the hair. Sienna shrieked but remained calm. "What the fuck did you just say?"

"I'm sorry, daddy."

"Janine, bend over the couch and take your panties off. This whore is going to lick your asshole with her tongue." Janine moved quickly and did as she was told. I dragged Sienna over to her by the hair.

Janine dutifully bent her beautiful rump towards us, her shaved pussy shining and her asshole ready to be worshipped. I positioned Sienna right in front of all Janine's glory.

"Tell me what you're going to do, Sienna."

"I'm going to lick Janine's asshole and also her pussy, if you'll allow me, sir."

"I will. But if you lick a girl's ass and pussy, what does that make you?"

"A little fucking lezzy dyke whore, sir."

"That's right. You may proceed." If Sienna had any reservations about tongue fucking a woman's ass, she didn't show it. She dove whole heartedly into Janine's beautiful ass. I walked around the couch to look Janine in the eye. She was moaning and gripping the couch. I asked her, "Are you having fun sweetie?"

"I am. Are you?" she replied.

"Of course."

Janine's face turned hard and sexy as she looked at me. "You like having free use of your own personal little fuck doll? You like how she does whatever you say?" I responded by kissing her hard. "I don't want too much more attention you know. This is about you. Will you fuck her baby? I want to watch you fuck the whore and make her say dirty things to me."

"That can be arranged. Slut! Stop eating the Mrs.'s pussy." Sienna did as she was told. "We're going to put on a show for Janine, okay slut?"

"Yes sir."

"Get on all fours and face Janine." Sienna crawled to get into position. "Now, look her in the eye and tell her what's going to happen."

"Your husband is going to ruin my pussy with his cock. You're going to watch me get fucked by your stud husband."

"I can't wait," Janine said, already rubbing her clit from her spot on the couch.

I knelt down behind Sienna and positioned my aching cock at the entry of her hole. "Tell me what you want."

"I want your cock, master. I want it to fill me up. I want you to fuck me in front of your wife while she gets off. Beat up my fucking pussy and don't stop even if I ask you to."

"If you insist." I was off. My rod slammed into Sienna without mercy. She immediately started groaning and screaming in pleasure. A slew of profanities flew out of her mouth. I love dirty talk. I was in heaven.

"Oh fuck yes baby fuck fuck fuck fuck my cunt like a fucking bitch. I'm SUCH a fucking bad little bitch. I used to be a good girl, you know? Good like your little WIFE. Now I fucking FUCK for money. I just love cock too much. Give me that cock. Gimme that cock that I love baby. Ooh ooh ooh ooh that's so good. You're so big. You're. So. Fucking. Big. Uh uh uh AHHHHH..."

Sienna's whole body convulsed as her first orgasm hit her. I smacked her already red and sore ass. "Talk to Janine."

"You're so lucky, Miss. You get this big fucking dick whenever you want. How do you stay off it? How do you not live your life with your clothes off and your legs spread? Oh oh OH SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK. His cock is breaking me open, Miss. Your husband's cock is fucking RUINING me. I'm going to be fucking worthless after this." Sienna turned to look back at me. "Is that what you want? You want to ruin my cunt and make me useless? That's all I am. I'm just holes for men to fuck. What's gonna happen if you ruin me? You break it you buy it. I'll have to come live with you baby. You can keep me in the basement and use me whenever you like. Trot me out for your friends to use as a party favor? That sounds good. Fucking ruin me. You own me. You own that pussy."

"That's my pussy," I grunted.

"Yeah that's right baby. You bought me and I'm yours." She turned her attention back to Janine as I continued to slam her cunt for all it was worth. "You like watching this, wifey? You like watching your husband ruin a worthless little slut?"

"He's very good at it," said Janine.

"Ooooooh you're goddamn right he is. You don't let him fuck you like this, do you? POOR. BABY. He's SO. DEPRIVED." On each of those words, Sienna slammed her ass back into my crotch with desperate force.

"Do you want my husband's cock in your ass, Sienna?" I couldn't believe my ears. Sienna just kept bouncing away on my dick and nodded.

"Uh huh. Yeah. Yeah, fuck yeah. What kind of paid for whore would I be if I didn't let my master stretch out my asshole too?" She pulled herself off my cock and turned to me. "Lie down, Honey. I'm going to ride your cock with my asshole."

I hurried to lie down and receive my first anal experience. Sienna squatted down over me and put her hands on my chest. Janine crawled over to assist with the insertion. I had a real out of body experience in this moment as blonde, curvy Janine guided my dick into the petite brunette's stunningly tight asshole.

A deep, guttural groan escaped Sienna's mouth. "Oh. Wow. Oh wuhhhhhow. Fuuuuck. Fuuuuck. Oh oh oh oh. Yes, slow slow baby. Oh my GAWWWWWWD. I'm riding your dick honey. You've got that big beautiful dick inside my worthless slutty little asshole. I'm such a depraved fucking whore. I sold you all my holes and you used them all. Use me use me use me. Fuck fuck fuck. I love it baby. Do you love it?"

"Oh my god, yes Sienna. I love it. It feels so fucking good."

"I'm a little anal slut. Janine? I'm a little anal slut."

"I can see that," replied the smirking Janine.

"Janine? Can I bury my face in your pussy while he fucks my ass?"

"Of course sweetie." Janine, still bottomless, stood over both of us. Sienna lowered herself more onto her knees so she could grind on my dick instead of bouncing and have more stability. Sienna grabbed Janine's full fat ass and pulled her crotch towards her face.

I will never forget, as long as I live, the sight of this petite brunette hired whore anally riding my dick and lapping at Janine's bald pussy. It was too much.

"I'm going to cum, girls."

"Oh hang on!" said Janine. She ran to the counter and grabbed her phone. "You're going to cum all over Sienna while I record it. Okay, Sienna?"

Sienna was in anal ecstasy and only nodded. "Please let me cum first?"

"You're allowed."

Sienna furiously began rubbing at her clit. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and body tensed and bent and snapped in all manner of directions. Finally, like someone turned the sound back on, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK."

She slumped over exhausted and extricated my cock from her ass. It was time for me to douse her in my cum. I stood up and took a stance over her body. "Get on your knees, whore." She roused herself onto her knees.

"I came so good, Master."

"I'm glad slut. Do you want my hot cum as a reward?"

"Uh huh. I want Miss Janine to record it so I can watch it over and over. Please give me your cum."

"I'm close. Play with my balls, Sienna."

"Yeah? You like when I massage your balls? You gonna coat my pretty little face with cum? You already made it such a mess. Jerk that cock faster. Fucking paint my face for the camera. For your wife."

"Here it comes."

"Yes, yes, yes. Ooooooh fuck it feels so good. Can you see it, Janine? Is it all over my slutty face?"

"You look like such trash, Sienna." Janine brought the camera right up to Sienna's cum covered face. Sienna addressed the camera directly.

"Good. I'm a cheap, slutty, desperate cum whore. I love cum." She ran her tongue all around her lips. "Oooh it tastes good. I love being covered in my master's cum." Sienna slumped onto her back exhausted, scooping cum off her face and licking it off her fingers.

Janine turned off the phone recording and tossed it onto the coffee table. She began to put on her clothes. "Well, this was fun. You two are twisted."

"This was the best night of my life," I replied breathing hard.

"I'm so glad!" giggled Janine. "Where is my check?"

Sienna replied, "It's taped to the fridge. Thanks so much for coming by Janine. You were magnificent."

"Any time sweetie." Janine grabbed the check for 1,000 dollars off the fridge. "You two enjoy the rest of your weekend with no kids. Although, I don't know how you top tonight."

"I've got a few more surprises in store for this lucky son of bitch," Sienna replied from the ground smiling at me with a glint in her eye.

Janine finished putting on her clothes. "Well take care. See you later 'hubby,'" she said to me, making air quotes. She grabbed her purse and walked out the front door.

Sienna and I sat in silence for a moment, and then burst out laughing.

"I love you so much."

"I love YOU so much. You fucking freak."

"Take me to the shower so we can clean up and eat. And then you can take me to bed and tie me to it."

"Yes ma'am."