A Whore in Nigeria

Story Info
A young man’s sweet and sour discovery in a foreign country.
4.2k words
4.27
79k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad works as an engineer in offshore oil drilling rigs. As one of the top guys in his company, he's had to move from one oil rich country to another. We had been stationed in the middle-east for much of my school years. I hated it. The alien conservatives had very different ideologies and for the most part it looked like we were in a splendid isolation surrounded by danger all around.

I am Bill and I began attending a university in New York last fall. My mother, Emily, now lives with my dad Pete, in Lagos. About three years ago, my dad was posted to Nigeria where his company had begun exploring new oil fields. Lagos is an urban sprawl unlike any other in the world. Dad would travel around the country, building and setting up things, leaving us alone for weeks to months at a time. As always, time flew.

I flew back to Nigeria for my semester break. I couldn't wait to hang out with mom and my buddies from high school. It was going to be a great holiday. Or, so I thought.

Our driver, Musa, was waiting at the airport when I arrived. He greeted me with a big smile as he always did.

"Welcome back to Nigeria Bill," he smiled

"Thank you Musa. How are you?"

"I am fine. Thank You. Your mother is making your favorite food as she awaits the arrival of her precious son!"

"Oh, how much I've missed eating a good rump roast."

"Not too long now, Bill."

I arrived home and hugged my mother.

"Mom, you've changed," I said.

"Really?"

"Yes. You look some twenty years younger. What have you been doing?"

"Oh, just exercising. I've got a new gym in the house now!"

"OH, mom! You look stunning!"

"Thank you dear."

My mom, Emily, is now on the threshold of fifty. She hadn't always taken excellent care of her body and was more on the average side. When I last saw her, she had her medium length blonde hair, with a thick body. Her blue eyes and non-use of makeup meant that she looked like a very average middle-aged American woman.

That had all changed. She had completely changed her look now. Here medium length hair was now a long and well kept that was now dyed to a lighter shade of blonde. Her thick body had give way to a stunning feminine shape, especially because she was very well endowed. There was a hint of elegant makeup on her face. Her eyebrows were neatly trimmed, and she had mascara to enhance her pretty blue eyes. She looked like a well-aged Barbie doll.

I couldn't take my eyes off her!

Mom was pleased to have received my compliments. She brought in the food and we had a long lunch as we caught up on the happenings in America and Africa.

**

The next day, I went out to meet my old high school friends. Abu was my favorite of the Nigerians. His father was also in the oil industry and he lived closest to me as well. He had also been my prime supplier for porno movies and magazines back in the day.

"Abu," I said as I hugged him.

"Bill. Welcome back brother."

"Thank you."

"Did you bring me some stuff man?"

"Of course I did man!"

Abu had a bit of a porn addiction. When he had heard of me coming back to Lagos for a holiday he had demanded that I bring him a long list of the latest porno flicks. Yes, the latest flicksthat aren't easily found on the internet. It was an exhaustive list of interracial porn. I had a hard time even looking at it, but apparently blondes are what young African men have a deep fascination for.

"Oh, thank you man. Thank you! I can't wait to watch all these."

"No problem. This is payback for all the wonderful stuff you shared with me when I was here."

We had a laugh reminiscing about the old times.

Abu then asked me, "So you have a girlfriend now my man?"

"Nope."

"Oh my god! You are still a virgin!"

I nodded my bad, in shame and embarrassment.

"I can set you up with someone. It won't cost you much," laughed Abu.

"A prostitute? No, thank you. Besides, it is illegal here and I do not want to end up in a Nigerian prison."

"It's illegal yes, but it works with full support of the police. The police know about all this and are happy to stay away as long as their dues are being paid my friend. That is how it works in Nigeria."

"I'm not interested, man."

"Well then, I'm not going to force you then. If you have any doubts, then I will tell you that my cousin Idris runs that joint. He gives me special deals sometimes, and I am sure he'll give you a good deal because of all the DVDs you have brought us. You know we make copies of these movies and people pay a lot of money to see these things. Consider it a favor."

To say that I was tempted was an understatement.

"What does it cost?"

Abu laughed, "You know nothing about business my friend. For you, it will be free!"

"Free?"

"Well, what do you, well Idris, normally charge?"

"It's not a cheap place. You only get quality women there, and many of them are not even professional. Housewives, travelers and such. Also, Idris maintains a long list of exotic beauties. Whites from Europe and America, Chinese, Indian, Arab, black. Anyone."

"And the rates?"

"It depends on the lady. The local ones you can get from a hundred American dollars to even a thousand for highly in-demand ones. The foreigners are more. Most are wealthy and do it for fun, but we keep the rates high so that only the discreet ones can afford them. Some of them are into several thousand dollars or more."

Abu noticed that I was visibly very interested. I really wanted to take up his offer. Which horny teenager would turn down sex with an exotic beauty for no charge?

"I'll think about it."

"Any time brother. Any time."

**

I had crazy thoughts running through my mind. I really wanted to go fuck some random chick. Should I ask for an Asian? I thought those Chinese students at college were hot but I was too afraid to ask anyone out and I had masturbated thinking about many. Or should I ask for a local Nigerian? I thought some of the black ladies were super hot as well. Or should I go for a white woman? What if it was someone I knew from the expat community?

All the thoughts were making me super horny. I went home and masturbated.

**

That evening, my mother and I went shopping. We went to the mall, and then to a movie and finally to a steakhouse for dinner. Our driver Musa was sitting outside on the car and smoking his favorite brand of cigarette. As mom and I spoke about random things about life in Nigeria and America, I noticed that Musa had struck a conversation with another man. It looked as if Musa knew the man well. The man then handed a fat envelope to him that Musa received quickly and hid it away inside his pocket. Musa then pointed toward the restaurant as if to say his boss was inside there. That's when the well dressed man turned around and I instantly recognized him as Idris, Abu's cousin who ran a high profile prostitution ring.

Musa seemed to tell Idris something, but Idris ignored and started to walk into the restaurant. Idris came in scanned the restaurant and made it straight to my table. I barely knew him and my heart was beating really hard. Had Abu told Idris that I was interested in using his services? I started turning red as I was sitting with my mother. Idris has a huge smile on his face as he came to me and said, "Bill, welcome back to Nigeria my brother. Abu told me you had arrived. Thank you for the gifts,"

Idris didn't bother to ask permission as he sat next to me and patted me on the back as if he was my best friend. I didn't like it. My mother didn't like it. She was turning red in the face as Idris started talking about random things with me. The awkward conversation lasted for a few minutes as mom excused herself to go to the restroom. Idris, then whispered, "Abu has told me everything my brother. Just pick a date and I'll have one of my best beauties ready to worship you."

Idris winked as he stood up and left.

I was flustered.

I hoped mom wouldn't be back soon as I was having a terrible case of hard penis as the thoughts of picking any kind of woman for my first sexual experience was making me feel very horny.

Mom took her time and I had regained some composure by the time she came back from her unusually long restroom break. She looked flustered and red as well. Her chatty self had been replaced with a nervous woman and she fumbled as she pulled out money to pay for our meal. We quietly went to the car and started heading home. I didn't speak with her because I was feeling very strange and she didn't bother to speak with me too as she stared out the window for the entire drive.

After we came to the house, I followed mom in and started to go toward my room. I just turned around for a brief moment and noticed that mom's blouse had been buttoned up out of order. It was as if she had unbuttoned her shirt and hastily put it back together with buttons going to the wrong hole. Why would mom unbutton her shirt in the ladies restroom of a steakhouse?

Mom then nervously said, "Let me go tell Musa to go home for the day."

"Alright, I'm hopping in the shower," I said as I ran to my room and turned on the shower.

I ran back out to a vantage point where I could see mom going outside to talk to Musa. Idris giving an envelope to Musa, and mom's behavior had started a chain of alarm bells in my mind and I wanted to eavesdrop on what mom was going to say to Musa.

Musa had a big smile as mom walked to him. Mom wasn't in such a happy mood.

"Why did you let him come into the restaurant when I was with my son there?"

"I told him and he didn't listen."

"You should have been more persistent."

"I told him many times, but he did not listen."

"You guys! You will get me in trouble some day. You can go now. Come at 9 tomorrow."

"Emily, he gave you this," Musa said as he handed over the envelope to my mom. "Payment from last week."

I was shocked to hear Musa calling my mother by her first name. However, I was even more shocked to hear the word "payment."

Was my mom one of Idris' exotic whores?

"Don't call me by that name when my family is around," mom said in an angry tone.

"Sorry, madam."

"Alright," mom said opening her envelope and pulling out a few hundred dollar bills from there and giving it to Musa. "Here, this is for you. Now, go. Also, tell Idris that I will try my best to be there on the day after tomorrow. I had already given him advanced notice of my son's stay here."

"Yes, madam."

As mom turned around to come back inside, Musa slapped her ass cheek! Mom turned around and blushed in part anger, "Careful mister. It's no fun getting caught."

"Just one question that has been bugging me. Did you do anything to Idris in the restaurant?"

"Wouldn't you want to know?"

"Yes, I am interested," beamed Musa.

"I just gave him a quick," mom said as she motioned a cock going in and out of her mouth!

God! My mother was a whore in Nigeria! A high-priced whore! I ran back into the shower and hid myself in my room for the rest of the night.

While I thought about the day and my mom's change in appearance, something unbelievable happened. I started getting excited. I was getting horny. I masturbated to perverted thoughts. Contempt then set in. I was ashamed of having masturbated. In the process of guilt overcoming me, somehow my thoughts wandered toward the more erotic side of things and I suddenly got horny again.

And suddenly, I a the great burning desire to watch my mom in action.

**

The next morning, I went to meet Abu and told him what I knew. At first, he tried to deny any knowledge of my mother whoring for Idris. He even said he doubted that any of it was true. However, after he realized my true intentions he gradually came around to the idea of helping my cause. He then confessed he knew the whole story, about when it started and all that.

"Bill, my friend, I must also confess that I have had a few intercourses with your mother."

That confession made me get a raging hard on.

Concerned by my silence, Abu said, "I'm just coming clean because you are my friend."

"Shit! I'm in some weird perverted erotic fantasyland."

"That may be true. However, think of her as a beautiful woman who loves sex."

"I am trying to!"

"Great. Now what do you want to do?"

"Take me to Idris. I want him to make arrangements for me to watch my mother working."

*

"Impossible," said Idris, "my clients and my women trust me because of the incredible and unprecedented level of discretion I provide."

"Idris," I said calmly, "this is a special case. I know you booked her for tomorrow and she cannot keep the appointment if I force her to hang around in the house with me. I could also bring myself into the picture and force dad to move our family abroad."

"Bill, why don't you watch her fuck Musa?"

"I don't care about that. Well, I do, but that will have to be some other day. I want to watch her work more than anything else. Just one time."

Idris thought for a while and then said, "Just this one time, ok? Even if it is your mom working, I need to think about my clients' confidentiality."

Just as I expected, Idris came over to my side. A pimp would never want to lose one of high-rolling hoes.

*

The next morning, I was sitting in a fancy hotel in Lagos. The room right next to mine would be the place where mom would be working. Idris had arranged a live broadcast of the show next door via the room's large screen television. Putting me in the room would have been too risky. The attached door that opened to the next room also had a specially fitted keyhole through which I could see much of the action. However, the video and voice feed that would come to the TV would be the way to watch the action.

At sharp noon, I looked down into the parking lot and saw mom getting off the car driven by Musa. She was dressed fairly conservatively as she walked into the hotel. Musa parked the car and also walked into the hotel.

A few minutes later, I heard the door to the room next to me open. I switched on the TV.

Mom walked in to the room followed by Idris and Musa. The two men were in all smiles at some joke they shared in Hausa. Idris carried a white plastic bag.

Like a true professional, mom asked, "So, what is the program for today?"

"It is going to be full service. The man is a high-ranking government official. His dues have been all paid for by an oil company."

"Alright. Does he have any preference for my clothing, or should I be lying down in my birthday suit?"

"Here," said Idris as he handed her the white bag.

Mom opened it to find a business suit and some lacy lingerie.

"Great, when should I be expecting him?"

"In half an hour, or forty five minutes at most."

"Ok, then let me go get myself bathed and ready for the gentleman."

"Thank you for agreeing to this on a tight schedule Emily," Idris grinned.

"My pleasure," mom winked.

"Musa will go bring the person now," said Idris and told something in Hausa to him.

After Musa had left, mom undressed and walked to the bathroom. Idris picked up her clothes, put it away in the closet and then looked into the camera and winked at me. That bastard!

After Idris left mom's room, he walked into my room and said, "Do you like this setup Bill?"

I nodded in agreement.

Idris then said, "You know, until now I did not think of this, but I think people would be willing to pay to watch some shows like this. I think I could make more money from my women thia way. What do you think?"

"It sure does sound like an amazing plan."

Idris had a loud laugh at his new business plan.

"Ok man, I'll let you enjoy the show and be on my way. Just remember to stay here at least an hour after your mom leaves. Ok?"

"Yep."

**

Mom had dressed up in the clothes that Idris had bought her. She was wearing a business suit with a low-cut neckline, short black mini-skirt, high stockings and black pumps. She had applied generous amounts of mascara on her eyes and let her long silky blonde hair flow. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She then put a bunch of condom packs in a bowl on the bedside table. Just then the phone rang, she answered and said, "I'm ready."

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and a large, burly black man in a black business suit walked in.

Mom sat at the edge of the bed, with her head faced down looking demure. The big Nigerian man saw mom and had a huge smile on his face, "Man, Idris has the best ladies working for him. What's your name, honey?"

"Ida."

"Ida. That's a sexy name. Where are you from?"

"I'm from Sweden," mom said in a fake Scandinavian accent.

"That's what explains your blonde hair. My name is Mr. Obi."

Mom stood up and thrust her boobs at him as she walked toward the man. "Do you want some wine Mr. Obi?"

"Wine can wait, come here," said the man as he grabbed my mother and hugged her. "I've always wanted to bang a Swede. I get hard balls every time I visit the Swedish embassy."

"Today, your dream will come true," mom giggled.

"I know. What's under your business suit?"

"Just regular lingerie that we diplomats wear."

"Show me," the man said as the bulge in his pants grew bigger.

"My pleasure," said mom as she pushed the man away. She then looked deep into his eyes with her piercing blue eyes and slowly undid her business suit. Like a whore she was, she displayed her body wrapped in lacy white lingerie.

The black man then grabbed her ass and his fingers traced mom's ass crack back and forth, each time going closer to one or both of her love holes behind the lacy thong. The man spun mom around and took a look at her beautiful body, especially showering praise on her well-curved ass.

"You have no idea how much I want to fuck you Miss Ida."

"I think I know," mom said as she grabbed her lover's cock over his pants. "What are you waiting for? Undress!"

As the black man started to undress, mom did the same. She was now totally naked except for the stockings and pumps.

"My god, you are a goddess," sighed the black man.

"Am I your first blonde woman?"

"Yes. First white, actually."

"First white? Interesting."

"Do I have to wear a condom," aske the man pointing to the bowl of condoms next to the bed.

"I think that's safe for both of us," winked mom.

As the black man pulled out a condom pack and started working it over his super hard cock, mom climbed on to the bed and laid down on her back. She then started to gently play with her clit in anticipation of getting a good fuck from her client.

"Come on in, Mr. Obi. I am all yours now," mom said with a smile.

The black man pounced on my mother like a lion pouncing on an impala. His cock slid its way into mom's pussy and he started pounding her with all his might. For a large man, Obi was incredibly agile and he fucked mom hard with incredible power and intensity. Ocassionally he grabbed her nipples and bit them, but his primary interest was fucking the cunt of this beautiful "Swedish" woman.

The man had incredible staying power. After what seemed like almost half an hour of near nonstop fucking, I could see spasms and the man finally started cumming. He had a huge grin on his face as he collapsed on mom's naked body.

"That was the best fuck I've had in my life," proclaimed the man.

"I'm glad I could help."

"I want to make this a regular thing. Money does not matter."

"It will be my pleasure. Idris will sort you out on that."

"I don't care about Idris. I want to marry you. I will divorce my wife."

I thought that was strange and didn't know better then, but apparently that is a common thing that prostitutes around the world hear after their male clients have fucked them.

"There will always be hotter and younger chicks to fuck, Mr. Obi. Trust me, this is the best arrangement," mom winked.

12