A Whore Is Born Ch. 01

Story Info
Off to meet a stranger, Helen recalls how it all started
4.2k words
4.5
16.6k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time I'd ever gotten in a taxi cab at the request of one guy (Guy #1), so I could go to an apartment and be licked and fucked by another guy (Guy #2). It felt weird. Well... no, not weird; it felt just plain wrong! But hey... I agreed to do it, and I was already promised there would be alcohol, as much as I needed. In my head, I knew I might end up needing a lot.

Guy #1 texted me as I was on the way, assuring me I could back out if I wanted to. I thought about it, but Guy #2 had texted me, too, and told me he had been hard all day thinking about this date. Hmmm... no, I wouldn't be backing out. That familiar tingle between my legs let me know I wanted this as much as Guy #1 wanted me to want it, maybe even more.

Still, when I left the cab and walked into Guy #2's building, I spent some extra time in front of a giant wall mirror. I'm no beauty queen. I'm five-two, slim but curvy, not a waif. I'm not one of those extravagantly gorgeous island girls. My wavy Filipina hair and light brown skin might seem exotic to some guys, but to my own eyes, it's easy not to see me in a crowd of fabulous beauties we have here. Despite not feeling like a ten, I did what I could to look as sexy as possible. I had just enough plunge in my neckline and just enough lift in my bra to send the message I was not going to be hard to get.

But in the elevator, it hit me all over again: I'VE NEVER MET THIS GUY, AND NEVER EVEN CHATTED WITH HIM! Guy #1 set it all up, did all the chatting, told Guy #2 what I liked, what Guy #1 wanted him to do to me. "Just go!" he said. "I know people. This will work out. I know you. I know him." ... No, you don't know him! Was I crazy for being here? Should I just go ho-

DING! The elevator door was opening. Shit! What to do? I let the door close. I waited. Get out!, I thought. I hit the button and the doors opened again. I stepped out into the hall. I heard the doors closing behind me and I turned. The back wall of the elevator was mirrored. I saw myself, my face, the skin of my breasts at the neckline of my dress... I smiled at myself. No ten, maybe, but definitely fuckable, if I can say so myself. Then, done. The doors were closed. The elevator started moving down again. That was that. Here it was, my first night cuckolding my boyfriend. I'm here now, I thought, and I'm ready!

We had a plan. (Actually, it was Guy #1's plan, but I never hesitated to agree to any of it.) Out of the elevator, I was to text Guy #2, tell him I was here. He'd open the door, to spare me the indignity of ringing his doorbell like a cheap hooker. (Cheap hell!, I thought after we arranged this. I wasn't cheap. I was FREE...! I actually laughed at that. It's not as depressing as it sounds when you type it in a story.) When I saw the door open, I'd walk to it, enter on my own, and he'd greet me inside. Then, it would all start. I took out my phone...

There were three texts from Guy #1. (Does that sound impatient or obsessive on his part? It's neither, really. He was very hot for this. He told me what to expect from him, and how to respond.) I opened every message, and replied to the last one. "I'm in the hallway now. Call you soon."

I texted Guy #2. A door opened at the end of the hall. I took a deep breath and walked. I pushed open the door and stepped into a dimly lit foyer. I kicked off my shoes and slid into a soft, lovely pair of slippers lined up near the door. Then I turned to find my host, and... Oh, my!

He couldn't have been more different from Guy #1. (I should tell you now, I will marry Guy #1, if he ever asks. I've never been more attracted to a total person, and I'm all his, but...) This man was a little over six feet tall. He had a warm smile surrounded by a gorgeous face, topped by surfer blond hair. Men like this never approached me. I chatted with a few guys who said they looked like this, but when the time came to cam up or arrange a date, POOF! They vanished, wouldn't even return my texts. I eventually learned not to take it personally, but you know... women and rejection; it's never easy. But anyway, here... here he was! Every tall, sexy inch of him was standing right there. I was still trying to catch my breath when he moved toward me and held out a hand very gently.

--Hi, Helen. I'm Alex.

How do you stay calm when you're dying to rip your own clothes off right there? ... But like I said, we had a plan, and that was the whole reason I was here. I controlled myself and took his hand, hoping my smile didn't make me look like some dreamy school girl, which is exactly how I was feeling.

--Hi, Alex. Nice to meet you.

He invited me into the living room. When he turned to lead me there, my nervousness came back. I was close to hyperventilating again, but not because he was such a hunk. I really didn't know this man, and I was now following him into his apartment. No one knew I was here, except Guy #1, and he wasn't even in the same city tonight. What if-

--You said you liked a drink to relax. What would you like?

Alex was moving behind a bar at the far end of his living room.

--Rum and Coke, if you have it.

--Sure. Have a seat anywhere. I'll fix it for you.

I sat at the end of the coffee table, in a chair for one. He brought drinks and sat on the sofa to my right. We both knew why I was here, but he kept a respectful distance. He made small talk. I drank, looking over the edge of my glass at just how absolutely delicious he looked. He smiled a lot. He offered another drink. I accepted.

This might have been the first time I was caught between two men, but it wasn't my first time meeting a stranger, not exactly. A few months after my husband left me, a friend finally talked me into trying online dating. I opened a profile on an adult site, one recommended by a workmate. I was a little surprised she recommended an adult site like this one, but she said it didn't have to be all about sex, not if you wanted to start with something platonic. That seemed like a relief, but it really wasn't. Every time I signed in, there they were: happy naked people. Guys had their cocks hanging out. Women pushing their tits together and sticking out their tongues. It was all new to a Catholic woman like me, a married and faithful Catholic woman, who sang in the choir every Sunday. It was new, but not shocking. In fact I was shocked that it wasn't shocking. I liked it, which was what really shocked me.

I liked it so much I signed in sometimes just to browse pictures. I didn't even bother answering messages. I spent hours looking at cocks, all kinds of them, all colors. I felt myself getting wet. I felt an urge to look at the profiles behind the pics, but what was I going to write... 'Hi!"....? I finally saw a headline and a face I liked, and I broke my cherry. I sent a message. By the end of that week, I had sent over a dozen, and the replies were insane. When I looked at my inbox, a dozen "hellos" had earned me over a hundred replies. I didn't even try to answer them all, but I eventually struck up chats with two guys I liked, and I was quick to learn all the jargon. I was "camming up" and doing video chats. Dick pics, 3somes, swinging, hotwife... a whole language for a whole new world was what I walked into, and the more I learned the more I liked it all.

Finally, I had the courage to go on a date with a man I had been chatting with. It was just a normal date. We had drinks, a meal, small talk, some awkward silences. I caught myself wondering why I had wasted six months online if this kind of dating was all there was. But then, during one of our silences, he opened up in a whole new way. He said he had hesitated asking me out, because of an answer I had given in my profile. "What was that?" I asked.

--You said you preferred average cocks. I was disappointed.

My first blush on a date in ten years. I gave my standard reply to embarrassment. "Oh, hahaha! Okay." Another silence followed. He broke it again.

--Can you guess why I hesitated?

I could feel myself swallow hard. I felt sweat suddenly beading on my forehead. I took a drink.

--Can you guess?

--Maybe. Hahaha.

--Want to guess? Or do you want to find out?

He took out his cock in the backseat of the taxi. He pulled my hand to it and made me jerk it off. "Oh, wow!" I said, trying to whisper, but too late. He put it away. At the hotel, he put me against the wall right inside the door and kissed me.

--You said online you wanted to explore. Is this okay?

--YES!

I sucked him. It was the biggest, longest cock I had ever seen. (He was only the fourth man I'd ever been with.) I asked him to be gentle, but after my first orgasm, with him behind me, I got on top of him and rode him like I hadn't had sex in years. He didn't give me a chance when he came, shoving his cock in my mouth and making me swallow it all. I did. And then I wanted more. When he fell asleep, I went to the bathroom and spent a long time looking in the mirror. I got dressed and went home.

And I got back online, that night.

My next date was with the man who turned out to be Guy #1 in this story. It wasn't a date, actually. We planned a dinner, but when he walked up to the taxi stand where I was waiting, I said to myself, "I know exactly what that man will do to me later." He was sex on two feet. When he said my name, I said yes. Then he said, "Keep saying that—saying yes--all night." That was how he greeted me, and he took my hand and helped me into a taxi.

--I think we can skip dinner, don't you?

--Yes.

--I have a great hotel room, want to see it?

--Yes.

We walked off the elevator. He told me to stop just as he opened the door.

--You're going inside. I'm giving you ninety seconds. In ninety seconds, I'm coming in, and I'm going straight to the bedroom. You're going to be naked, on the bed, on the edge, you're legs spread wide.

--Okay.

--Quiet.

--Okay.

--You'll pull your feet up as high as you can. I'm going to kneel down on the floor and lick your cunt. Eady?

--Yes.

And that's exactly what I did, and what he did. The only thing I recall about the undressing was that I did it as fast as I could and that I never doubted for a second he meant every word of his instructions. I got on the bed and scooted my ass to the edge. I laid back and spread my knees, grabbing my ankles and lifting my feet as high as I could. Then I waited.

He walked in and knelt on the floor, his bald head smooth in the soft gold light of the room, and his blue eyes on my pussy.

--When did you realize you were a whore, a cock-loving little whore?

He licked before I could answer. I was throbbing already, and nearly erupted when his tongue parted my lips and started slurping every drop I could give him.

--OH, GOD!! WHEN I GOT ONLINE!!

--You liked all that filthy sex and naughty pictures?

--YES I DID! FUCK! FUCK!!!

--Am I the first you met?

--NO!

--Was it good, the others?

--YES IT WAS!!

--Big dicks?

--YES! FUCK! FUCK! HE WAS FUCKING BIG!!

--Try me now.

--OKAY!! YES!! FUCK ME!!!

He stood up and dropped his pants. I never saw it, but he shoved his cock in me, and I came right away. He pounded me like a machine. He rolled me over and never took me off his cock. I was on my knees and he was reaching me so deep I was crying out for help. (I really did scream, "HELP ME!" It made us both laugh, and we stopped fucking for a second, but just a second.)

He fucked me for two days. I swallowed more loads of sperm than I had in all my life before that. When he had to leave on Sunday night, he said, "Are we a couple?"

--I hope so.

--Me, too.

That was six months ago. He lives a few hours from me, and we purposely keep our meetings infrequent. He still meets women for blowjobs or whatever he wants. I met three other men after I met Guy #1. He doesn't care what I do, as long as I promise to report back to him. I always do. We're a couple. He's my man. I'm his whore.

When he mentioned Guy #2 to me—Alex, although I never was given his name—he said it was to see how far I'd go for him. He told me a guy online liked women who swallow and no-strings sex. My guy told Alex that I was his for a night, total ownership. My guy wanted Alex to 'turn me,' to make me want Alex more than I wanted my own man. I didn't understand but I supposed it was a guy thing.

When Alex went to fix my second drink, I watched him closely, and I knew why my guy had chosen him. In my profile, I described my dream man. Guy# 1 didn't fit the description—not very tall, muscular, bald, facial hair. I wrote that I wanted a tall, lean, clean-shaven white guy. Even though I had fallen in love with my guy, he often mentioned my dream guy, when we chatted or when I got back from a one-night stand. No, I had never met a guy like I described, and I even went back to my profile and deleted what I wrote. My guy was perfect.

But here, a little tipsy and watching Alex walk and fix drinks, I knew why I was here, with this man. If some other man were ever to get my attention, this would be the guy. I heard my phone buzz, and I opened a message from my man. "Well...?" I wrote back:

"Not now. Alex and I are busy."

I knew that would send him over the edge. He sent no reply. I was in the game now, and I put my phone away when the second drink arrived.

--Was that Bill?

--Forget him.

(Now you know Guy #1's name!)

We laughed, and we chatted. He sat closer to me than he had before. A few times he playfully patted my arm and I loved the tingle it gave me. I finished my second drink and asked if I could go to the bathroom. He showed me where it was. When I came out, I sat in a different chair, at a small dinner table just near the bar area. I sent Bill a text. "Nothing yet." When I looked up, Alex was not in the living room. Before I could turn to look for him, I felt his hands on my shoulders. He was behind me, sliding my dress down my arms.

--Oh! You surprised me!

--No, I didn't. You came here to get fucked.

--Yes, I did.

--Because at home, there's nothing good happening.

--No, there isn't.

When my dress hit the floor, he turned me to face him. He bent to kiss me, and it was as deep and longing as any kiss I ever had. Behind my back he undid my bra and flung it away. He lifted me and set me down on the table, bending lower to suck my nipples, sliding my panties off as he made my tits feel electric. I threw my head back and moaned.

--Bill's waiting.

--FUCK HIM!

--For a text.

He handed me my phone and walked into the bedroom. The light came on. I opened my phone.

--CALL NOW!!

That was the plan. For the first time, Bill was going to call and listen as I got fucked. It was the only part of the plan I wondered about. (Do men enjoy that? I don't think women do.) But hell, now I didn't care if he was here standing next to the bed. I was ready for a dream fuck, and so was my dream hunk.

Alex pushed me onto my back and had his mouth on my pussy when the phone rang. I was in between moans and panting, breathless, when I answered.

--Yeah! Oh, GOD! Hello!

--What's he doing now?

--He's licking my clit! AAAAGGGGGHHHH!

Bill couldn't see my hands sunk deep into Alex's hair, couldn't see me writhing and squirming. His mouth was all over me down there. He lifted my legs high, my hips followed, and he tongued my ass, a first for me.

--AAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! SHIIIIIIIIIIT OH GOD!

--What? What's he doing?

--AGH! AGH! Licking my ass. SHIIIIIIIIIT!

--Do you like it?

--WHAT? AAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Then Alex did something else I never felt before. He slid a long, slender finger inside me, and as he worked his hand on me, I started to shoot a hot liquid out of my pussy. I never felt anything like it. It was like six orgasms hitting me all at once. Bill got an earful then.

--OH GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

--WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

--I DON'T KNOW!! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER THE FLOOR!!!!!!

I screamed, literally screamed like a woman being murdered. I looked down there and saw jet streams of pissy juice going everywhere. Alex was working his finger like a jackhammer. Whatever came out of me just flowed and flowed. Alex started talking to me.

--Yeah, squirt, baby! Squirt all over me! You like that! Huh! You like that?

--I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

--I bet you never get that from your boyfriend.

--OH GOD NEVER! AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!

It seemed to last an hour, but when the phone call disconnected, Alex stopped. He handed me the phone. I couldn't see straight, but the call had lasted less than fifteen minutes. I dropped the phone on the bed and waited for the room to stop spinning. I was lying in a pool of whatever, and I didn't know what had just happened to me.

Alex was standing up, undressing, when the phone rang again.

--Bill?

--Sorry.

--What happened?

--I was jerking off so hard I knocked the phone off the bed.

--Did you cum already?

--Yes, but I'm ready again. What are you-

Alex took the phone and laid it next to me. He was now in his briefs only. "Tell him what you see." I started describing it all.

--He's undressing now. We're in the bedroom still.

--Are you naked?

--Yes.

--Have you seen his cock yet?

--No.

Alex heard us, and he started stripping off his briefs. His cock—this long, smooth, gorgeous rod, with a big pink mushroom head—sprang up and aimed itself right at me.

--Oh, god, it's BIG!

--Is it! How big?

But I couldn't answer. Alex slid the phone away and moved close, grabbing my hand and wrapping it around him. Then he took over the conversation.

--Yeah, hold that cock, honey. You like that big dick?

--Oh, I do!

--Yeah, baby! Jerk it just like that.

--Mmmmmmmmmm......

--Want to suck that real man's dick?

--YES!

--Then suck it, honey!

I did. If sucking cock were all I could do, I would never complain. Bill once told me I would suck any man who asked. I argued, but he's right. I would. Women who love it as I do know what I mean.

I sucked Alex in and let that heavy meat weigh down on my tongue. The smell of his balls, the skin of his fat dick... I kept my eyes open and looked up at him, sucking faster and wetter. I could hear Bill talking to me or to us, but honestly I can't remember what he said. This guy was fucking my face, and I'm a whore for that if I'm a whore for anything.

--Look at her go! That's it, baby! Suck it now, since you won't get cock like this when you get home.

I came off his dick and said, "Yeah! Too bad I can't get this every day."

--You can, baby. Just sneak over here whenever you need a man.

This was practically a script. Bill and Alex and worked it all out. I was just playing along, but it all sounded so fucking good to me! All I wanted now was a throat full of cum, but that had to wait.

--I want to see if you're a little cowgirl, honey.

--Oh, I am!

--Want to ride this horse?

--You mean that horse dick, daddy?

--Get on this horse dick!

And just like that I was on top. I remembered my first huge dick, that first internet date so long ago. I had milked that guy dry. I wanted another shot at keeping a man hard under me. I rode as hard as I could. Alex was grabbing my tits and bouncing his hips up into me. God, he was so fucking deep!

--Look at this little cowgirl! Go, honey, GO!

--Oh fuck me, daddy! Fuck me! Make me cum again, daddy!

Poor Bill. We had all but forgotten him. I was slamming my pussy up and down as fast as I could. Then I sank deep on him and worked my hips front and back. I fell forward and started sucking the sweat on his nipples. He moaned. I sucked harder. He nearly bounced me off him. We fucked so hard he was getting close.

--Ready for a drink, bitch?

--OH, GOD! FEED ME, DADDY!

--Get down!

I rolled off him, and he aimed his cock straight down into me mouth. Cum splashed all over my tongue, my throat. I was motionless, letting him pump his hips down into me until he was drained.

12