A Whore is Born Ch. 02

Story Info
The General takes Katie's married bottom.
13.8k words
4.52
317.6k
154

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,010 Followers

It was 11am when Katie received the package from the delivery boy. The General had called the previous day to warn her to expect a delivery. She was told that she was being sent an outfit and was to wear exactly what was delivered and be ready no later than 12pm when he would come by her house and collect her. She was also told that, under no circumstance, was she to mention any of this to her husband. Failure to comply with these instructions would lead to an immediate termination of their relationship and she would never see the General again.

It had been some 10 days since that first brutal meeting when she had been double fucked by the General and Jack. Since that fateful day, she had not, until yesterday, heard from either of them. In the interim, Katie had decided that she would never see the General, Jack or anyone from The Platinum Club again. Despite knowing that she was a whore and how much she craved their big cocks, she wanted to try and save her marriage with her husband, Frank.

Katie still thought that Frank had no idea about the double fucking that she had been forced to endure. As far as she was concerned, he had merely seen her strip and fuck herself with a dildo. Of course Frank had seen a lot more and had witnessed everything next door whilst sitting in the Platinum Club's video lounge. He knew full well how much of a whore his wife was. But, for the sake of their marriage, he had not mentioned this to Katie and instead had talked through what she thought he had witnessed. And when Frank explained the promotion and why he couldn't have done anything to stop things, she totally understood. As a result, she agreed not to return any of the Platinum Club's calls and to terminate all contact. Frank, for the sake of his job, would stay a member but would, as a matter of urgency, look for alternative employment upon which he could leave the club and be rid of the General and Jack.

It all sounded so simple. The two of them would make every effort to patch up their marriage and in this regard, later that week she had made love to Frank. She desperately hoped that sex with him could be as good as it had been with Jack and the General. But she quickly realised that there could be no substitute for being gangbanged by a couple of big old cocks. She knew that made her a whore. And during their love making, she faked her orgasm numerous times. She had done so many times before, but this time it felt even more dishonest. But she so desperately wanted to save her relationship that she tried to put these thoughts to the back of her mind and work on her marriage.

Of course the General calling changed all that.

"Hello Katie, its General Jackson, remember me?" As soon as she heard his commanding voice, her pussy started to become wet. Of course she remembered him. Ever since she had left the film studio that fateful day she had not stopped thinking about him, his cock, the way he had forced her to suck it, the way he had spanked her bottom, the way he treated her with no respect and the way he took her without even asking her permission. And now this same evil man was calling her this morning when her husband was away at work.

"G-General, hello. Y-yes of course I remember you. But, err, I don't think we should be speaking. I don't think I want to see you anymore or have anything more to do with you or your organisation. I-I hope that is ok..." Katie blabbered out, desperately trying to get rid of the General and to save what was left of her marriage.

"Bitch, be quiet and listen carefully. A package will be arriving at your house, tomorrow morning, at 11am. Inside will be an outfit. You are to wear exactly what has been sent to you. Nothing more, nothing less. At 12pm, my driver and I will arrive and take you to a meeting at my country residence where you will be required to perform certain "services". You will not inform your husband of any of this. Failure to do exactly what I say will lead to a termination of our arrangement. As a fully fledged member of The Platinum Club, you will of course receive a fee for your services. Do I make myself clear?"

"G-General, I can't. This is wrong, I am married..."

"Bitch, I don't care if you are married. It didn't stop you acting like a whore for me the other day!

"However, I not a man to force a woman into my service, so I will leave it entirely up to you. If you are not ready tomorrow, so be it, I will leave and you will never see or hear from me or anyone in the Club again. You can then continue with your sham of a marriage and never experience the type of perverse pleasure you so revelled in earlier. It is your choice. Goodbye." And with that, the phone went dead.

Katie was shocked and a little relieved. The General was willing to leave her alone! He had left it with her to decide whether to follow his orders. If she was not ready when he arrived, he would leave her alone and that would be that. She could not believe it had all been so painless and could not wait to tell her husband the good news when he returned from work that evening.

That night, when Frank came home, for some reason Katie did not mention the call with the General and that he had offered her a way out. She deemed it unnecessary. Why bother him with the details? She could tell him when it was done and dusted. Tomorrow morning she would just go out early, the General would arrive, she would not be there, and that would be that. Game over.

And yet the next morning, for some reason, Katie found herself still at home at 10:45 am. Frank had left for work, as per usual, but she remained, nervously drinking a cup of tea, waiting for this mysterious package to arrive. No worries, when the courier arrived, she would not accept delivery, there would then be no outfit to wear, she would have disobeyed the General's orders and that would be that. Game over.

And yet when the delivery man arrived, Katie found herself, with much excitement, signing for the package, and taking delivery of a small box. She said to herself that she was just curious to see what the General had sent her to wear. She would open the box, examine the items, throw them away and, when the General arrived, she would have disobeyed his order and that would be that. Game over.

When she opened the box, inside she found what looked like a female army officer's uniform. But of course it was an army officer's uniform with a difference. She found a plain, brown skirt which did not look anyway near army regulation since it was way too short; a simple plain, white cotton shirt which, even for Katie's slender figure, looked far too tight; a regular plain brown army jacket which, pinned to it, was a badge indicating that this was an officer's uniform (not that she knew but she was dressing up as a captain); and finally there was a round brown hat worn by the British army officer corp. In addition to the uniform, unsurprisingly, the General had included underwear that he required her to wear. Although it could not possibly be regular army issue for there were a pair of brown stockings, white suspenders and a white g-string. Katie carefully looked for a bra. There was none. Her nipples got harder.

Finally, there was a pair of ludicrously high, black patent ankle strap heels. The stiletto was at least 5 inches in height.

The General wanted her to dress up as a sexy, slutty army officer. He had mentioned that she would be attending a meeting with him where, no doubt, there would be other army officers. Clearly he wanted to show off her young, tight body to these men so they could ogle over it and, no doubt, she would be asked to do other things, other nasty things with them. Her pussy got wet just at the prospect.

Katie desperately tried to shake herself out of this stupor. She was not going to dress up like this for the General. She had just wanted to see what was in the box. There was no way she was going to put on what was, admittedly, a stunningly slutty outfit. She was just going to finish her cup of tea, throw out the outfit, and that would be that. Game well and truly over.

Any yet at 11:55am, there stood Katie in front of her bedroom mirror, showered, hair and makeup done and wearing exactly what the General had ordered.

As she had suspected, her skirt was way too short, for the army or otherwise. It barely covered her beautiful little arse, especially with the high heels she was being asked to wear. These had the effect of raising her bottom and skirt up even further and any time she took a step forward, she found that her skirt would flap up and reveal the tops of her brown stockings, white suspenders and the beautiful creamy innocent flesh above. Her shirt was naturally too tight and the material too transparent. Her big naked tits were bursting and, the fact that she was not wearing a bra, made her tits and nipples (which were of course erect) visible to everyone. By her own volition she had elected not to do up the top two buttons which allowed more of her delicious cleavage to be on display. The plain brown army jacket had two low buttons which meant that, when she put it on, all of her cleavage was still visible. The hat of a female officer was probably the only authentic item of army clothing and it was a nice touch since it did make her look like an army officer, albeit a horny, slutty one. With her blonde hair neatly tied up in a bob, and her lips red with lipstick, she looked as sexy as she did that day when she was forced to dress up as a schoolgirl.

And as she admired how hot and slutty she looked, she heard a car pull up in her driveway. It was 12pm. She walked over to the mirror and looked down. A black Bentley had drawn up and it was reversing into the driveway. The General had arrived.

Of course, she did not have to go down and drive off with him, she told herself. True, she had remained at home, taken delivery of the package and dressed as ordered. But she did not need to go outside and step into the General's car. If she remained inside, she would be safe, her marriage would survive and this depraved, sexual world that she had previously experienced (and so enjoyed) would be over. Forever.

It was what she wanted. Wasn't it?

For a couple of minutes she just stared out of the window looking down at the car. She waited to see if anyone would get out and knock on the front door for her. But nothing happened. The General was clearly waiting to see if she would go out and join him. He was truly leaving it up to her to decide her own fate and not applying any further pressure. She realised that he was being supremely arrogant, assuming that she would come down, assuming that she would dress up like this for him, assuming she would be his whore...

How long would he give her before he left, she wondered? Another minute or so passed, and still nothing. Katie remained routed to the spot, staring down at the Bentley. The expensive carriage below symbolised a journey to an unknown destination; a destination which, in all probability, would end up with her performing her duties as a whore. Was this really her destiny, she wondered?

She moved away from the window and again looked at herself in the mirror. There she saw a beautiful, horny, hot slut. But she also saw a wife who did so love her husband, and loved him deeply. She desperately wanted to now be faithful to him and she had, when she woke up this morning, every intention of being that faithful, loving wife. But now, looking down at the General's car, dressed as he had ordered, with her pussy soaking wet, her big fat nipples on her big tits erect and bursting through her thin white cotton blouse, she wondered whether that was really possible.

Down below in the car, the General patiently waited. He was 100% certain that the bitch would come out and join him. The way she had responded to the fucking inflicted on her the other day indicated to him that such a whore would not refuse the opportunity to sample some more big dick. Especially when he knew how little her husband could offer her. And her husband, Frank, was in for some more humiliation, the General thought to himself. For sitting in the driver's seat of the limo was Katie's husband, Frank...

Frank was shaking with fear, and not a little anger. How had he ended up here, outside his own house, waiting to collect his wife so she could be fucked by the General? To answer that question, you had to go back a few hours in the day....

Frank and Katie had agreed that he would continue to work for the Platinum Club until he got a new job and was free of the hold of Jack, his boss. Well, today, when he got into the office, Jack told him that there was a crisis at the Platinum Club and Frank's assistance was urgently required. The General needed him to be his driver for the day and to help out at a crucial meeting. He was downstairs waiting and Frank was to join him immediately.

Frank, at the time, was actually not too disappointed by this. In effect, his boss was telling him to leave work early, go and drive the General's car in order for him to collect some tart who, no doubt, would then be ordered to perform some sort of degrading act for the General and other members. That was certainly better than staying in the office all day.

Once he got to the car and met the General, who was dressed in full military uniform, he informed him that his trusted driver had been taken sick and they needed a member of the Platinum Club to help step in. Indeed, he was going to collect some bitch who was required to "help" him close an important deal he was negotiating for the government. Since the kind of "help" that was required was not the kind you could normally find from a government employee, the General just couldn't ask for a Ministry of Defence driver. Only someone from the Platinum Club could be trusted. Hence the call to Frank and, since he was the most junior member, it fell to him to perform this rather demeaning chore. It was as Frank had suspected and it did not initially bother him.

That was of course until the General told him who they were going to collect. It was Katie, Frank's wife.

Frank froze with fear on hearing this awful news. How could this be, he asked himself? Katie had promised him that she would remain faithful. That was part of the deal. And yet here she was agreeing to see the General again and be his whore. His heart sank in a wave of despondency.

The General refused to allow him to stand there and dwell on things for too long. Time was precious and he was eager to get his hands on Frank's wife again and to humiliate him in the process. So he immediately ordered Frank to put on a Ministry of Defence uniform, which was in the front of the car, gave him Katie's home address, which of course he already knew, and ordered him to drive.

In the same sleepwalk state that Frank had found himself in during the photo shoot, he dressed as ordered, climbed into the car and set off. At first he thought his wife would inevitably discover that he knew what was going on, since she would see him driving the car. But one of the first things he noted when he got inside was the blacked out dividing mirror which separated the driver and the passengers. The General explained, during the journey via the intercom, that this was especially designed so that the driver could look in at the back but the passengers could not see the driver. Gave an element of privacy to the passengers but still complied with new security measures.

Once they arrived at Frank's house, he was ordered to reverse into the driveway rather than drive head on. The General told him that he wanted the bitch to enter into the car as quickly as possible without alerting any of the neighbours. It also meant that the bitch would not see Frank sitting in the driver's seat, which was far more important than maintaining Katie's dignity.

So this is how Katie's husband found himself, with the General, waiting to see if his wife would enter the car with all the inevitable consequences that would follow. As they both waited, Frank desperately hoped that his wife would not emerge, that she would stay in their home and save their marriage. So, with that in mind, he closed his eyes and silently prayed that she would not appear...

Of course, a few feet behind him, the General hoped, no expected, a different outcome.

Who would be right?

The General, of course.

As he had confidently predicted, only after five minutes of waiting, the door to the car opened and in entered Katie, dressed exactly as she had been ordered to and nervously licking her lips at the prospect of what was to follow.

"Do come in my dear and make yourself comfortable." The General said, as she sat herself down in the deep black leather seat next to him. And as she did, her micro mini skirt rose up her delicious thighs revealing, to the General's greedy eyes, all of her legs. As instructed, she was wearing brown stockings with white suspenders, which were now clearly on display to the General's hungry eyes. Katie made no attempt to cover herself up, indeed she crossed her legs exposing more of the lovely flesh above the tops of her stockings. The General licked his lips as he devoured her young body. "Driver, let's go!" he then barked to Frank.

Frank, who had been previously been given directions to the General's country retreat, set off.

Frank could not believe it, his bitch whore of a wife was betraying him. Again. And he was being forced to be party to this heinous act of. Of course, he could stop the car and confront Katie, but if he did that he would lose his job and no doubt his wife. And despite her betrayal, somehow he still wanted to keep her. He knew what this made him, but by driving his wife to her fate told its own story. As such, he looked back into his rear view mirror to see what the General was doing to his wife.

The General had calmly placed his old big hand on to one of Katie's young, delicate legs and was slowly moving them up to the tops of her stockings where there was a nice expanse of naked flesh. The General took a minute or two to savour their beauty. She was his. And he could now do as he pleased.

"So, you decided to come."

"Yes, Sir,"

"What made you change your mind? You seemed so reluctant on the phone. Worried about your husband?"

"Y-yes."

"Why? Open your legs." He ordered and Katie obeyed without hesitation or question, immediately uncrossing her legs and spreading them wide open for the General. The General's hand immediately went to her inner thigh and started to stroke her. His hand was now just inches away from her wet pussy.

"I love my husband, and I don't want to hurt him. This is wrong, b-but I couldn't help it..."

"Why couldn't you help it Katie? Why, if you love your husband so much, are you here, alone with a man old enough to be your father, dressed in a way that he could not possibly approve of?"

"Oh, General, please. P-please don't talk to me like this. I am here, isn't that what matters? Oh, General..." At that moment, his hand had moved over to the young wife's pussy and he had started to rub her clit through her thong. "Oh, General, Sir, oh that feels good..."

"Then answer the question, bitch, or I will stop. Why are you here with me?"

"B-because I want to feel your giant cock again, Sir. I want to be fucked again by men who know how to fuck me, Sir... Oh that feels good, I am so wet. I am so hot..."

"And you can't get that from your husband, can you Katie?" The General had now managed to insert two fingers into Katie's dripping wet pussy and the bitch was beginning to pant like a dog in heat. "No, no General I can't. I can't."

"And are you willing to betray the man you love for some big cock? Take your jacket off and open your shirt. I want to see your big married tits, you dirty whore." As ordered, she unbuttoned her jacket and removed it. She then unbuttoned a couple of buttons on her shirt and opened the folds to reveal two beautiful naked breasts. All the while, the General had kept his fingers up her throbbing cunt, fucking her gently.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,010 Followers